Mindy in New York Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could have hit my fucking head Val!" She sat up rubbing her throbbing arm. Val moved towards her.

" Mindy, I'm so sorry..I-"

"Don't you touch me!" Mindy scrambled to her feet and ran into the bedroom, she locked the door behind her. She leaned against the door, deciding what to do. After a few moments she grabbed her large duffel bag and tossed clothes in it, with tears streaking through her eyesight. Val knocked on the door, pleading with her. Mindy ignored her. She put on her hoodie and packed her work shoes.

She yanked the door open, she had tears of terror streaming down her face.

"Mindy! Please! Just talk to me!"

Mindy shook her head as she trembled in fear.

"I told you, the one thing you could never do is lay your hands on me Val!"

She walked past her straight for the door.

"Mindy. I'm so sorry."

Mindy found her car keys and glanced back at her. "I'm done, Val. We are done."

"Done? Done are you? Fucking bitch!" Her voice very quickly was tainted with a heavy malice as she growled. She grabbed the glass vase Mindy had given her flowers in, she squeezed it until her knuckles turned white. Mindy Saw the evil look in her eye and became very frightened, it looked like Val was going to shatter the vase in her gripping hand.

"I'll fuck you up Mindy!"

She hurled the vase at her, Mindy ducked just in time. It smashed against the door inches from her head, shattering into tiny, sharp fragments. Mindy's hoodie protected her face and eyes. She yanked the door open and ran like the wind.

Val was stronger than her, but she was faster. No time to wait for an elevator, so she shoved the access door open and bolted down the stairs, she didn't look back. Val's enraged scream echoed from somewhere behind her.

She made it to her car and looked around the parking garage. She saw no sign of Val, but locked her doors just in case. She tried to calm down while she thought of what to do. She quickly found a hotel on her phone and decided to head there, because Caitlin was not answering.

She checked in at the Marriot an hour later and locked the door to her room. She took a shower and tried to relax, thinking about how her life was changing. She just wanted to make sense of it all, what it all meant.

She tried to look at the positive's: she smiled to herself upon realizing she would have more time to spend with Olga. She could now go to the club every night if she so desired.

Val tried calling her, but she quickly blocked her calls. She was hoping to hear from Caitlin. At 10pm that night, Caitlin called her back.

"Hi Caitlin."

"Hi Mindy, how is everything going?"

"I've been better. I uhhh-got into a big fight with Val"

"Oh my God, are you OK?"

"Yes, I am now." Her voice wavered. "I had to run, quite literally. She-she laid hands on me."

"Ohh shit, baby, are you somewhere safe?"

"Yes I am, thank you. I managed to get to a hotel. I am going to stay here for now. I'll have to find a new place though, so I'll be looking soon."

"Well I've been thinking about you every day, I've been worried about you."

"Thank you Caitlin." Mindy was touched deeply by her compassion. "You're a very faithful friend. I wish we could hang out."

"Yes, me too. But I didn't have a chance to tell you: I had to leave to go on a concert tour with the orchestra. We're in Florida right now, we're on the road for another two weeks yet."

"Well, that certainly sounds like a good time! I hope you're enjoying it?"

"I am really enjoying it, it's been fun to travel and perform at all these amazing locations. But we need to meet up when I get back."

"Yes, for sure. In the meantime, I can go to the Red Circle more often."

"I miss that place. I hope you go and have some good, dirty fun babe! You deserve it. But I gotta run, some of us are going out for drinks."

"OK Caitlin, talk to you soon I hope."

"Yes, I'll be in touch. Take care of yourself sweetie. Please be safe."

"OK, I will."

A NIGHT OF ABSOLUTE DECADENCE

Mindy went to work for the next two days and did her best to stay focused. She decided to head to the club on Friday after work, she called ahead and asked if Olga was available. She was happy she'd be able to talk to her, she felt like she could trust her with just about anything. The night before, she had managed to grab the black, sexy new dress she had found at Bloomingdale's, she changed in her car and put her 4" stiletto heels on.

She found a parking spot and walked inside to see Elena standing there again. She looked even hotter than before, her honey-colored locks were pulled up into a bun with curly strands hanging down around her neck. Her black, velvet dress with it's plunging neckline pulled Mindy's eyes into her the cleavage of her plump, pale breasts.

"Well hello again!" Her red lips widened into a sultry smile. "Mindy right?"

"Yes, hello Elena. I am back for more. Olga is expecting me."

"Yes, I think she is by the bar."

"OK, thank you." She hesitated for a moment and saw the hunger in Elena's eyes, she could also feel the heat between them.

'I might as well just go for it.' She thought while feeling her wetness already spreading between her legs. 'I am technically single anyway.'

She moved closer to Elena and whispered in her ear. "I hope we can have fun together soon, I've never experienced a sexy futa's cock before. I am very curious."

"I think that can certainly be arranged." Elena whispered back and grazed her neck with her red lips, making Mindy shiver as goosebumps formed on her soft skin.

"I've wanted to fuck you all night long since you first walked in here."

She gently grabbed Mindy's neck and kissed her lightly on the lips, the gorgeous futa was teasing her.

"Ohh Jesus." Mindy felt her knees go weak. "How soon baby?"

"How about in two hours? I'm done early tonight, I am relieved at that time."

"Yes, totally, I'll see you then."

Mindy gave her a big, wet kiss and walked to the bar. She didn't see Olga, but then she noticed the bartender. The gorgeous, mostly naked bartender was wearing a fishnet top, her dark brown nipples were poking out through it. She had a leather cap on with long gloves trimmed with spikes everywhere. She had a leather thong on that showed off her mouth-watering round ass. Her rippling abs and strong thighs exuded sensual strength. Her long, French braid of golden brown hair rested above her ass crack. Her glowing skin was a shade of coffee brown.

"Hi, my name is Janine." Her thick lips curled up as she licked her lips with her friendly smile, Mindy had the urge to grab her and kiss her sexy lips, her scent drifted through the air with a fragrance of temptation.

"I'm Mindy, it's a real pleasure."

"Same here, you must be new around here."

"Yes I am, I am a client of Olga."

"Ohh, she is one of the best. She made my pussy so sore and wet too. It makes me hot just thinking about it."

"Me too, your ahhh....uniform leaves very little to the imagination. You are exquisitely sexy."

"I am glad you're enjoying the view." Janine placed her hands on the bar and looked into her eyes. "What can I get you?"

"I'll have a vodka martini, shaken not stirred."

A few minutes later, she handed her the drink and Mindy took a sip.

"This is perfect, thank you Janine."

"You're welcome Mindy."

Time drifted by and Mindy didn't see Olga anywhere. But, she had Janine to flirt with, and her 'liquid courage' made her shed any inhibitions she had before. Mindy made eye contact with her and she seductively nibbled on her finger. Janine reached over and ran her purple nails over Mindy's forearm, lightly tracing her skin. Mindy tingled at her touch and leaned over the bar to expose the cleavage of her creamy skin.

"Anything else I can get you baby?"

"Yes. You're so fucking hot." Mindy bit her lip and suddenly she felt red hot all over with a fever from Janine's intoxicating presence.

Janine leaned in and kissed her on the mouth with a slow, teasing motion that left Mindy in a haze of quivering desire. Mindy parted her lips and slowly slid her tongue over Janine's, causing her to gently grab her hair and hold her there. They both started moaning as they were caught up in a sudden magnetism neither one had been expecting.

"Fuck, I want you so fucking bad." Janine said breathlessly, she caught her breath as she gazed at Mindy with saliva dripping from their sloppy, passionate kiss.

"I want you too, you're so sexy." Mindy's hungry libido was so quickly escalating, she wanted to fuck Janine right there at the bar.

"I have an idea." Janine grinned at her, she turned to her coworker. Kasumi was a hot, petite Asian in a sexy school-girl outfit. "Can you handle the bar for a while? I want to entertain our new member."

"Yes of course." Kasumi looked Mindy over. "Have fun with her, she's hot!"

"Come behind the bar." Janine beckoned her.

Mindy walked around and Janine grabbed her hand to lead her into the back room. She led her into the small office and immediately attacked her mouth, she groped her all over and pulled her dress up. Mindy wasn't wearing any underwear, Janine crouched down and sucked her wet pussy lips into her mouth.

She felt Mindy's wetness pouring down over her pierced tongue, she pushed deep inside her with her fingers and tongue working in tandem. She could smell Mindy's arousal thick in the air, driving her further into urgent desire for her. She greedily licked her thighs with a loud slurp, wanting all her sweet honey running down her throat.

Mindy was in disbelief in how much she was already flowing, her cunt had been wet from the moment Elena had touched her. Her sexual thirst only seemed to grow more with each passing moment, she wanted to be taken by sexy strangers like this in a steamy encounter.

Janine stroked her hairless pussy as she nibbled and licked at Mindy's. Mindy grabbed at her tits, pinching her nipples and reaching for Janine's head to pull her even closer. She shivered with a high pitched squeal as Janine devoured her cunt with her mouth making a vacuum on her crotch. Her skilled tongue darted rapidly all over her clit, while her lips sucked her labia hard into her hot, wet mouth.

The sweet scent of Mindy's needy, wet pussy filled her nose and dripped more juices over her tongue: adding to Janine's drive to eagerly jab her tongue even more into her juicy depths. Mindy felt her clit being pulled into her mouth by the hard sucking, sending shivers down her shaking legs. Mindy rolled her hard nipples in her fingers and pinched them even harder, sending her body over the top. She grinded her hips and she thrusted her cunt hard against her mouth, she shuddered in amazement at Janine's oral mastery.

Soon her pleasure reached a peak of eye rolling ecstasy leading to a sudden, bursting orgasm that poured out of her.

"Ohhh...fuck Janine! I-I'm cumming!" Mindy's cunt flowed with a salty cream that dripped into Janine's welcoming mouth. Janine let her thick nectar drip over her face and she sucked it from her tingling labia while Mindy groaned and caressed her hair. Mindy panted and steadied herself, the orgasm had left her light headed while her heart drummed heavily in her chest.

She leaned back against the wall, Janine slid her tits slowly up her front with, she rubbed her chest against Mindy's soft bosom. She let Mindy taste her own savory juices off her purple lips, their tongues met once again in a hot, wet dance. Janine's scent and her appearance was hypnotically alluring.

"Why don't we sit down baby and you can play with my pussy?" Janine whispered to her seductively, Mindy nodded her agreement and they sat down on the nearby couch. Janine sat back and spread her long dancer's legs wide, she pulled her skimpy thong aside. Mindy reached for her glistening, dark pussy lips. She pushed her fingers between the brown, sticky folds to find her pink, swollen hole. Janine let out a long, horny moan with Mindy's first, hard thrust.

Mindy watched her big, expressive eyes fluttering as she let out sharp breaths of pleasure. She absorbed her taste as her mouth hungrily sucked on her pink tongue, inhaling her delectable, flowery scents that made Mindy thirst for her sex.

They both began to urgently pump each other, faster and faster they went. Sopping wet noises filled the air, their wetness coating their thrusting fingers as their mouths uttered dirty, hot words of lewdness. Their juices ran down onto the couch to collect beneath their round asses.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me good and hard!" Janine begged as she grabbed Mindy's wrist and pulled her whole hand into her needy cunt, with a loud cry her body went taut and started bouncing. Her tits jiggled as her pelvis humped Mindy's soaked hand, thighs wobbling in rhythm with the deep stroking. Janine bit her lip feeling her stuffed pussy electrified with such overwhelming sensation.

Each hard thrust sent her deeper into a torrid fever of bliss, her body started to tremble. She pushed her fingers harder into Mindy's sticky wet cunt and pumped her with an lustful purpose, they both gritted their teeth and were enthralled in their hot-blooded fucking. They both faded into their shared experience of passionate euphoria.

"I-I...gonna cum...ba-baby. Cum with me!" Janine managed to barely utter between her ecstatic moans.

They both hit the same peak with a loud, squirting, thrashing orgasm that made their bodies spasm with a fiery release. They both sucked and licked off the salty-sweet juices that covered their bodies with slurping and sloppy kisses of lusty desire. They smiled at each other and whispered sexy words while panting to recover their breath. They sat there for a few minutes before Olga found them.

"I thought you both were back here." She flashed an amused smile at them. "I see you made a new friend, Mindy."

"Yes, it was an instant attraction, you might say." She said with a grin and a kiss on Janine's cheek.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. But Janine is needed again up front at the bar."

"Yes, of course." Janine stood up and gave Mindy a good-bye kiss. "I really enjoyed myself, I hope to see you soon babe."

"That would be nice." Mindy gave her a big hug. "I would love to spend the night with you sometime."

"I'd better go get cleaned up a little." Janine made her exit and Mindy watched her firm, apple-like ass as she left.

"I was told you wanted to see me." Olga sat down in a cushy office chair. "I'm glad you're back. I was disappointed when you canceled our last appointment."

"Yes, about that, I apologize."

"That's OK dear, but may I ask why you canceled?"

"Because of Val, my now ex-girlfriend."

"So you resolved things with her? The last we spoke, she had cheated on you, and you felt like she was mistreating you."

"Yes, long story short: we tried to work things out. But it ended with her becoming physical with me, so I had to flee for my own safety."

"Ohhh my God, I'm so sorry Mindy." Olga moved her chair closer and took her hand with a tender look in her lovely eyes. "But why did she get so mad?"

Mindy told her everything about seeing Cindy: who Cindy was and what that all meant to her. The subsequent rage of Val and how she found a hotel to stay in, how she was going to look for her own place.

"I make good money Olga, but this hotel bill is going to add-up fast."

"It's OK, I have an idea. I have a friend that manages a nice hotel. He will give you a discount."

"That would be great! Thank you Olga, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome my dear. But in the meantime, what do you want to explore? What new sexual boundaries do you want to push, if any?"

"I-uhhh...I want to try just about anything. I asked Elena about hooking up tonight, she said yes." Mindy could not hide her devious smile. "I want to try a futa."

"Ahh, Elena. She is a very sexy and special lady." Olga's arousal was apparent. "She is very well endowed. But that also reminds me: do you know a busty young woman named Esther?"

"Yes, I work with an Esther, she's the one who told me about this place. Why do you ask?"

"Because she's here tonight, with a few of her sexy blonde friends. They reserved the food fetish room, would you like to join them?"

"Of course I would!' Mindy's eyes lit up with excitement. "That sounds like fun! But maybe I should change first?"

"Yes, I'll help you find something." Olga stood up and told Mindy to follow. "Back to Chanel's office: she's not here right now, but she won't mind."

Soon they were in the closest again to find Mindy an outfit. She decided on one that would leave her mostly naked. She wanted to be ogled that night, the recent events in her life had caused a change that on the surface seemed sudden. She was not known as an exhibitionist, but on a subconscious level, it had always been there. Something had taken over, it was like a beast with a voracious hunger. And on that night she had fully embraced it.

"It will get sloppy in that room, so I recommend latex." Olga handed her latex gloves and matching boots in black with red trim. She also found her a matching top that exposed her nipples, so Mindy tried it on.

"Does it fit you OK?"

"Yes, yes it does." Mindy admired herself in the mirror, feeling a sense of inner-peace as she shed any doubt about what she was about to do. She was going to fuck all night if she wanted to, with zero regrets the next day.

"Do you want to cover your bottom at all?"

Mindy looked down at her tanned body and then at her reflection again. She thought about it for a few moments.

"No, I don't think I will." She smiled at Olga with a look of joy crossing her face. "I want the women to look, I love how slutty I feel."

Olga put her arms around her neck and gave her a passionate kiss, letting her wet tongue explore Mindy's mouth.

"Look at me." She stared deep into Mindy's eyes. "This is your night baby, embrace the sacred whore that I know you can be."

"Yes, I think I will." Mindy hugged her close. "Thank you Olga."

"You're welcome dear. Go have fun, I will send someone to find you when Elena is ready for you."

"OK, sounds good to me. Now I gotta find Esther." She found a black and silver masquerade style mask, she looked at it and decided to wear it. "I need to be a little mysterious, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, you look quite hot, and mysterious. I think Esther may be on the upper-level, across from the main stage."

"OK, I'll go find her." Mindy left the spacious closet. "I'll see you soon."

"Enjoy yourself, my dear."

Mindy descended the stairwell and stopped near the bar, she surveyed the dance hall, looking over all the gorgeous young women there. No one seemed to notice her until she started to walk, then gasps of surprise and hungry eyes roamed over her young body. She saw all the curious glances and smiles of approval, she felt empowered and radiant at that moment.

The latex and exposed flesh had the effect she desired, so many gazes fell upon her tempting, shapely form. She felt no shame, only pride at that moment of exposure. Her inhibitions had slowly been chipped away while her ass swayed with her confident steps.

She saw someone else she recognized, Brandi stood there at the edge of the dance floor. With her group of alpha futa's and their virile, yet feminine bodies. Perky breasts with bullet hard nipples that poked through the thin fabric of their skimpy dresses or tight tank tops. Chiseled abs, veiny arms and strong jaws with those soft bedroom eyes hemmed with long, sensual lashes and pouty, thick lips. Their long, fat cocks were already throbbing as they scanned her alluring body.

They were like perfect sexual beasts, they all wanted to pound her tight holes to fill her with their hot, steaming jizz: draining their cum-laden balls into her mouth over and over again. Their sexual potency was almost immeasurable.