Mindy in New York Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki started to fuck her, inching the toy deeper and deeper. Esther leaned over her and sucked her clit while Alice played with her nipples. Mindy was overcome with the raw sensations she felt in that moment, the vigor of how they lustfully attacked her body overwhelmed her senses. Every last nerve inside her ass was firing with pleasure that sent sparks of burning heat throughout her sweating body.

They sucked, licked and fucked her with wild abandon. Soon she sensed it building yet again inside her. Her anal orgasms were always incredibly hot, but this felt like next-level to her.

"Is my dirty little slut gonna cum for us?" Nikki asked her with a slap on her cheek. She twisted the toy in a corkscrew motion and plunged it deep in Mindy's bowels.

"Fucking jam it in there! FUCK! That's so deep, fucking huge! Pound my ass you filthy whore!"

Nikki angled the toy and pushed even deeper, she pumped her ass hard with long thrusts of pure determination to make her cum again.

"Ohhh...ohhh yeahh..I'm a dirty little slut..OHHhhh yeahh...uh-uh-uh...fuucck...I-I'm gonna cum..." Her breath stuttered in her throat...the relentless, rapid pounding seemed to push her air out completely.``Ahhh..uh-uh-uh...fuuck..ah-ah-ah"

Nikki kept fucking her so hard that her ass was bouncing against the chair with a wet thud. Then at last a huge, raspy cry burst out of her with all of her delectable cunt juice. Her screams came out with spit flying from her mouth and it made Nikki's ears ring from the sheer volume. She felt her cunt spasm with almost unbearable contractions as her core shook and her arms flailed. Esther slapped her cunt flaps and spanked them hard to make her spray even more.

Mindy's head slumped back and she almost passed out from the force of it all, her chest heaved with her deep, gulping breaths. She laid there until her heart slowed down, then she started to mewl gently. The others rested next to her for a while, they gently caressed each other.

Then, there was a knock on the door.