Mindy's Massage Ch. 14: Early and Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extreme waves of pure pleasure, exquisite feelings, were shaking her whole body as she came. Then she heard Cecil starting to grunt and make guttural noises like she had never heard from him, and she knew he was once again cumming inside her. But this time, it wasn't her sweet, sucking mouth, or her tiny, wet, hot pussy. It was her virgin, hot, even tighter ass that took his cum and gave him more pleasure than he had ever felt fucking any woman. He cried out in pleasure, and thrust one last time into her, holding her hips back against his as he filled her anus with what seminal fluids he had left. For almost a minute, they held that exact position, his cock jerking inside her and both of them quivering against each other as their peaks carried them to ecstasy. Finally, Cecil pulled out of her, and fell back on the bed, lying on his back behind her, his spent dick lying against his belly and his balls hanging low from the exertion he had been putting them through.

Mindy slowly let her hips sink back to the bed, and lay prone, her legs askew, for a couple of minutes before rising to go to the bathroom and retrieve a warm, wet washcloth to clean Cecil's dick and whole crotch of the combined juices of her pussy, her ass and his cum. Exhausted, she then returned to the bathroom to wash herself and get clean before returning to the bed. Cecil had moved to lie with his head at the top end and his head on the pillow, and she crawled up beside him, exhausted, slumping against his warm body, letting him caress her again. They lay together for a while, just resting, before Cecil asked, "Mindy, have you ever done that before?"

Mindy shook her head, "No, that was my first time. I've been missing something wonderful." She looked up into his eyes to smile at him. He smiled back and pulled her closer to him, then leaned in to kiss her again, his tongue darting into her mouth. He began to fondle her full breasts again and started once again to work on her body, trying to excite her again. Mindy reached down to find his dick once again, hard and throbbing in her hand, and wondered how it could get hard so fast. She was amazed and almost frightened by his never ending desire. Then they were moving again together, as Cecil pulled Mindy on top of him. She scooted down his body to begin sucking his dick again, letting it fill her mouth, using her tongue to tease all around the edge of the head, and beginning to slide her head up and down, allowing his cock to slide in and out of her hot, sucking mouth.

She worked on her Asian lover, making him groan and twitch as she gave him thrills and restoring his level of passion as he felt her mouth on him. She continued sucking him until he pulled her up his body, letting her straddle his hips with hers and then having her slide his cock deep into her pussy once again.

It was an hour later and Mindy was exhausted from riding Cecil's hard cock. She was trying to hold up but the muscles in her thighs and legs were screaming for relief as she worked up and down on him. He had made no move to change positions and had held her back when she tried. So she continued to ride him cowgirl style, and using all her wiles to entice him to cum inside her. She was beginning to think he would go all night, when finally he began to throb inside her and make the noises that she knew signaled another orgasm for him. Mindy was past the point of cumming, and all she wanted was to get him off and then get off him.

She hopefully moved harder and faked heated passion, moving her body in phony ecstasy and using her hands to tease his chest and stomach, his face and hair, then reaching behind her to fondle his balls, just as he began to cum inside her. She thought she could feel a little more slickness inside her and he was making all the noises and faces that he made when he was shooting his load. Finally, he was done, and she was able to ease off him, once again going to the bathroom to get the washcloth, warm and wet, and came back to the bed to clean Cecil up.

She gently used the cloth to clean his softening cock and then his balls, wet and sticky from her juices and his. She went back to the bathroom, feeling like she could cry, she was so tired. She cleaned up and returned to the bed, this time thrilled to see that Cecil was finally asleep, snoring very softly. She lay down very gently beside him, not wanting to waken him and in just a few moments, was drifting off to sleep. She glanced at the clock as she closed her eyes, and saw that it was almost five in the morning. She sighed and then let her eyes close. She was asleep almost immediately.

Mindy was awakened by a pair of hands both fondling her full breasts and pulling her closer to the man beside her. Cecil was awake and so was his cock. It was once again hard and demanding her to do something to satisfy it. She glanced at the clock as she rose over Cecil to move down to suck his penis into her mouth again. It was just about six thirty. She had never encountered a man so able to perform sexually at will, as Cecil. She wondered if he did this to his poor wife. If so, Mindy hoped his wife was as highly sexed as Cecil. She began sucking his penis again, letting it slide in and out of her mouth, but inside her head, she was just going through the motions as all she wanted was to sleep. She sucked him for about forty five minutes, moving her head up and down then changing positions to allow him to fuck her face while she lay on her side, and his hips thrust his cock deep into her throat. Then he rolled over on top of her, his cock still in line to fuck her face while she took him into her hot oral cavity and partly down her throat, letting him deep throat her.

Her eyes were watering and she was fighting the urge to gag as he pounded deep into her mouth. He came that way, taking a long time to thrust into her throat and empty his balls once again into her beautiful body, this time using her fantastically talented little mouth to get his nuts off. He rolled off her, Mindy lying there with her eyes watering and her body aching, as he rested again.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom, got the water started and stepped into the hot shower, letting her aching body revel in the heat and comfort the water gave her. She slowly soaped up and rinsed her hair, and then all over her body, washing away the night's exertions and various fluids from both of them that had gotten on her skin while Cecil had sexed her. She was about done, when the curtain slid back and Cecil stepped into the shower with her. She smiled at him and kissed him again as he took her into his arms and held her. Their two bodies meshed as they held each other. Mindy was amazed to find Cecil's penis hard and straining against her again. She thought to herself that it had to be a bionic dick. There had to be a control on it somewhere that would turn it off. She wished she knew where it was as Cecil turned her away from him, bent her over at the hips and slid his cock into her again.

They fucked in that position for the next thirty minutes as the water pounded down on them and they moved together in the tub, Cecil behind Mindy and driving his hips into hers once again. Mindy could feel her pussy getting more sore from all the use and she made noises of passion and moved sensuously back into Cecil's body, using her hands to reach back and touch him and reach between her legs to feel the point where his penis disappeared into her vagina, teasing and stroking his balls below and anywhere she could reach that she thought might turn him on and get him to cum.

She was totally without passion and only wanting him to finish, but she knew she couldn't let him know that. Finally, he began to move faster, harder and his motions became more uncontrolled as he began to gasp and tremble again, cumming again inside Mindy's hot pussy. Mindy pretended to cum too, as she made every effort to please him.

Their time was up, she knew and she would soon be on her way home. She let him finish and then cleaned up again, stepping out to dry off and then use the hotel furnished hairdryer, combing her hair out and not even applying any make up. She put her hair into a pony tail, and pulled a pair of jeans and a T-shirt out of her bag, after slipping on a pair of g-string panties and a bra. She sat down in the floor to put her running shoes on her feet without socks and then put her clothes from the night before into her bag, She hugged Cecil and told him she had never met a lover like him, then took the envelope he offered her, slipping it into her purse. He was still naked as he let her slip out the door, but for once, his penis had not gotten hard again.

She smiled to herself as she walked out of the hotel and got into her car. She drove home, barely able to keep her eyes open, and noticing some soreness in her anal area, but once home, she slipped back out of her clothes and into her soft. comfortable bed. She slept like she had been up fucking all night, not waking until noon. She knew she could have slept all day, too. She finally looked in her envelope and found five thousand dollars, a thousand more than had been agreed on. She felt like she had earned it.

Later in the day, after a nap, Mindy got up and was sore all over. Her muscles ached and her little pussy felt very well worn, and she gave a lot of thought to what she had gone through the last night. Her cute little ass was sore, too, but she had expected that. She hadn't expected to be so worn out and sore from the fucking. She liked Cecil, and was really glad that he had eased her into having anal sex with him, because now she knew she could do it, and liked it, too. But she also thought that while she would see him again for short periods of time, that in the future, there would be no availability for overnights with him. She decided that even though it was a lot of money, it just wasn't worth it. That was confirmed when she stayed sore for the next day, too. She was amazed at how tired and aching her body was.

12