All Comments on 'Mine'

by Westfjordian

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not sure

Not sure why you put so much emphasis on the smoking fetish. Other wise I liked the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

What a really great story. Enjoyed every line of it and hope very much you will write more to this. Thanks!

wolfdemonwolfdemonalmost 4 years ago
great story

I hope she lets her friend join

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

You did a great job on what I thought would be a short story but was excellent all the way through. I completely enjoyed it. You ended it smartly which left you to either continue on or end it there. I will be looking forward to more of your writing.

illwindillwindalmost 4 years ago

That was pretty much the perfect futa story. Hard to find just that right level of dominance without it crossing into outright cruelty. So many stories end up seeming like anti-futa propaganda or something. This one threaded the needle perfectly though. The sex was pretty damn hot as well. While the smoking fetish isn't one I share, it wasn't a turnoff for me in this case. It also added some variety from most of the stories in the genre and I thought it worked well with her character.

I also really appreciated how you laid out what we were in for with the foreword. Let me know right away that this would be a story worth my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Finally a futa on male story without all that humiliation. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Love this story will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing.

Very well written. I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

One of the Best ever

HotAss4UHotAss4Ualmost 3 years ago

OH WOW !!! Fantastic story, one of the very best. Please do more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it.ok, i guess. This was hot, but I'd like it if he was less of a servant sub and more a lover (I'm not a fan of the such having to use the term mistress, its too formal. Almost businesslike. But minor quibble. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The smoking, although weaved in nicely at the beginning, became a constant distraction as the story progressed.

Having a Ellie profess how much she much she cares about Jack, while at the same time viewing him as nothing but a sentient cock sleeve who is there to cater to her every desire over his own doesn't wash.

This started off like it could be a nice change from the usual dominant, aggressive "dick girl" stories that are so prevalent on this sight, although rare in reality.

As it stands, just one more grain of rice in the sack.

2 stars.

Client8Client88 months ago

It was ok, until the 100th mention of tokng a cigi

bobbisworldbobbisworld6 months ago

I love this story, nicely done, I bet 12 inches would be a wonderful experience. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just expected, more mutual love instead of the same ol' Futa x male stuff. Your writing is neat but it's just the same as all the other Futa x male stories. Respectfully.

trewq175trewq1755 months ago

really nice part 1

thanks for sharing

Benla3232Benla32323 days ago

I love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!!!!! One of the best - and absolutely most underrated FUTA love stories og all time. Thank you big time ♥️🤩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous