Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's fine. I like a man who's passionate about his interests. We should watch that film together, sometime."

He was still blushing, when we moved onto his type of music. "Well, to be honest, I don't really have a specific favourite... But, but I can tell you, I'm not really a fan of most modern music. Feels overproduced, you know?"

I did know, because I felt the same way. "Yes, that's exactly how I feel! I mean, turn on mainstream radio, and after half an hour, you find yourself wondering if any of those hacks could come to this pub, with a guitar, and keep the place going..."

I finished the cig, and reached for yet another one, which Jack dutifully lit. Such a good boy. I was a little disappointed with his earlier answer, however. "Surely there's some music you like more than any other?"

He thought about it a moment. "Well, I guess I like folk music. It's jolly and happy. Makes you want to dance in a large circle on the village green."

Oh, how cute! Now he was leaning into his inner fantasy nerd. Still, I had to admit, the idea of being a part of something like that sounded fantastic.

He kept going "Lately, I've been listening to a lot of jazz. Instrumental jazz, with a focus on saxophone, mostly."

I took a drag of my cigarette, and inhaled very deeply. As always, it felt extremely good, and even better when I saw Jack steal a glance at my large breasts, when they heaved as I inhaled the smoke into my lungs. He was simply perfect, this boy.

Once again, we had found a shared interest. Whenever I was feeling horny, and particularly sensual, I would break out my father's old jazz records, and place one on the phone. There was just something about it that made me want to sink my cock into something warm, tight, and wet. And now I was curious to know if there was someone special in his life.

"So... Girls? Any who have caught your eye recently? Or perhaps you have a special one, somewhere?" a long, slow exhale, closer to his face, than any before, followed my words, that time.

He was slightly nervous, and I could practically see him muster his courage. "I actually prefer grown women, over girls..."

He was hitting on me? It was so delightfully clumsy, that he simply had to be a virgin. The idea of taking his first time was absolutely delicious. I remember this as the exact moment, where my girl and I, (yes, I refer to my cock as 'my girl' sometimes), decided we would seduce him, and make him ours.

I also realized, to my immense satisfaction, that I could've taken him right then and there, and he would have welcomed it. You see, I once helped a man who works for one of the intelligence agencies, regain custody of his children. I'd refused traditional payment, and asked him to train me in reading body language, since I was sure it would help me in my work.

So, I was completely certain he was utterly submissive, which was perfect for me. I like to be in control. Blast it, I wanted to bend him over the table, and ravish his ass, but I wasn't going to do that. No, I was going to make the seduction last a while, and then, when he was growing desperate, I would ease him into his role as my submissive, and make him mine.

"Moving on, Jack. What are your plans?"

*The Wall; a massive mountain range, that separates the Hinterlands from the rest of the Continent.

000000

Jack and I spoke for a long time, and he told me something of what he wanted to achieve in his life. I felt more and more enamoured with him, as the conversation went on. I didn't really understand what was going on. I mean, there I was, a forty five year old woman, rapidly falling for an eighteen year old boy? It was insane.

I found he was mature for his age, despite being awfully naïve in some ways. I honestly don't think he realized I was seducing him. He was articulate, and witty, and our humour was well matched. I had to admit we were really quite compatible, all things considered.

There was a knock on the door, followed by the entrance of Joe, who was looking somewhat tired, but pleased. "So, how are things going in here?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, Jack and I are having a wonderful time, aren't we, sweetie?"

"Yeah, we are," Jack said, and barely managed to fight back the blush that was threatening to bloom on his face.

"Well that's good," Joe said. "Hey, kiddo, would you mind helping the others? We had a bigger crowd than usual."

"Sure, no problem," Jack said with a nod, and smiled at me, before he left the room.

I looked at Joe, who was staring after Jack with a slightly worried expression. "He's a good boy, Joe. I don't think you have to worry about him. He's even seriously considering joining my alma mater, here in the city, in the fall."

My friend frowned deeply. "How's he going to pay for something like that? It's not exactly the cheapest school." Joe asked. "His mother certainly won't help him. She kicked him out, as soon as he turned eighteen, actually. And do you really think he'll get a loan with no one but a sixty eight year old widower to sign for it? Not a chance."

Ruthlessly forcing back my anger at Jack's mother, I couldn't believe my good fortune. I had been planning in my head, how to further along my seduction of the boy, when an opportunity was practically thrown my way. I'd be a fool, not to take advantage of it.

"There's a third option, Joe."

"What are you thinking, Ellie?"

I took my time, not wanting to sound too excited, but it was hard! "I've just spent almost three hours speaking with your grandson, and I find him to be a well spoken, incredibly intelligent, young man. Did you know he scored over fifteen hundred on his tests?"

"Really?" Joe asked, a little dumbstruck.

"Yes, really," I confirmed. "After speaking with him, I really think he did." I leaned forward. "Look, not sending someone like him to that school is a crime. There are things he'd like to do, and graduating from UH will only help. I'd like to get to know him better, and if I like what I find, I'll sponsor him. You know I've got more money than I'll ever need."

Joe was a very proud man, and looked very uncomfortable. "Ellie, I thank you for your offer, but-"

"There's another thing I'd like to talk to you about, Joe," I said firmly, cutting him off. "You live in a studio apartment, with a single bed. Not really suitable for two persons living there. He can stay at my place, until he figures something out. You know I have room."

I saw the wheels spinning in his head. It was a good offer, one that wasn't entirely out of character. I did give a lot of money to the various charities, and even sponsored a soup kitchen for the homeless, close to where my place was. After a moment, I was fairly certain he wasn't going to accept, so I decided to play my last card.

"Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll have him work in the Kitchen, and help me out when I have a lot to do, alright? As a paralegal. Then, at least, he'll be working for his upkeep."

With satisfaction, I saw my friend relax, as he mulled over that last piece of information. He finally nodded.

"Alright. If he's up for it, then I guess it's fine."

Just then, Jack came into the room again, and informed his granddad they were done. Joe wasted no time in telling his boy what we'd discussed, and Jack cast me a glance or two.

"Are you sure this is alright Ms. Carroll?" he asked shyly. "I don't want to impose."

"I nodded and gave him a smile. "Of course. I wouldn't have offered, otherwise. And please, it's Ellie, alright? Now, let's go home. It's getting late, and I long for my bed."

I got my stuff, and to my delight, Jack insisted on carrying my briefcase. I loved the fact that this wasn't him trying to impress me. This was just who he was, and I found it really charming. Chivalry wasn't dead, it seemed. We said good bye to Joe, and stepped into a cab, and headed for home.

A while later, we arrived at a large, old storehouse, not too far from Joe's. I bought the whole place, years ago, and built a loft over a part of the main floor, and created a home. We went in, through a small side door, and with a grin, I flicked on the lights, and Jack gasped when he saw what the main floor contained.

I am an avid collector of many things, but I've always been a bit of a motorhead. Not that I enjoy fixing stuff. I simply like driving, and owning nice, motorized transport. And knowing how curious Jack was about... well, almost anything, I had no doubt he recognized every item.

While I collect such things because I like them, I also view them as investments, because every single thing in that garage is completely original, and as such, increases in value, each year.

"A '68 Fastback... A '48 Panhead... Oh! An original Norton 16H!"

"You like what you see, baby?" I asked. I took a bit of a risk, using that kind of endearment, but I was fairly sure he wouldn't notice, given how excited he was.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed, and hustled over to my 1970 Hemi Challenger. I don't know why, but I've always preferred the Challenger over the Charger.

"Plum Crazy Purple, with a black vinyl roof, and a pistol shifter," I informed him. "The only way to go." I watched him go with a smile, while enjoying a freshly lit Divine.

He simply nodded in agreement, and looked it over. His hands kept clutching my briefcase, so as not to be too tempted to touch. I appreciated it. It showed respect for my things, and by extension, for me. He looked at everything, the '78 Countach, the Lancia 037, and '74 Dino 246 GT. And, of course my '67 2000GT. I hadn't gotten my hands on a ´69 240Z back then, but I have rectified that.

Eventually, he roamed over to the crown jewel of my collection. My 1958 Corvette. It wasn't the most valuable thing in there, but I just love it so much. Apparently, as did Jack, but I had a feeling the Hemi was his favourite.

"If you're a good boy, I might let you take my Challenger out for a spin, once the weather improves. It might be a while, since winters in the Hinterlands last a long time."

"Really?" he asked excitedly.

"Sure," I confirmed, with a light chuckle. He was just so damned adorable!

"Well, we can moon over my babies some other time, Jack. It's time for bed."

"Right.!"

He followed me to the lift, and opened the gate, and in we went. Once we'd reached the top, he once again opened the gate, and we entered my living quarters. Jack went and put my briefcase on the counter, and his backpack onto the floor, then made his way over to me.

"Can I take your coat?"

He gave him a smile. "Sure," I said, and stepped out of it, and he went and put it away. I could get used to that kind of treatment. Once that was done, he took a moment to look around. The place is one, big open space, aside from a corridor to the right of the lift, where the three bedrooms are. I have a nice kitchen, with all the most modern equipment, and further in, almost directly across from the lift, was a cozy, leather sofa, in front of a large fireplace. I still have it. Bolted on the wall, above the fireplace is a large flatscreen TV. And on the floor, is a large, fluffy bear rug.

I watched him walk around, and noticed that it wasn't the TV that captured his interest. It was my bookcases, which lined almost every empty space available on the walls. I love books, and I am an avid collector of those, as well. Many, rare first editions can be found in those shelves. And a lot of other, less impressive books. His eyes lingered on a couple of paintings of landscapes, and the ancient piano, which I had bought some time ago.

"I love your place, Ellie," he said with a smile. "It feels nice. Homey."

"Thank you, sweetie. I appreciate the compliment. Now, your room is the first one on the right, down the corridor. My room is at the end. Use the bathroom across from your room. I have my own ensuite.

We made our way down the corridor, and I opened the room. It was a simple room. A bed, a full bookcase, and a desk.

He entered the room, and put down his pack, then suddenly turned around, and hugged me tightly, for a moment, before letting me go.

"Thank you, Ellie. For everything. I'll try and earn it."

"Oh, I've no doubt. But honestly? The work thing was more for your grandfather's benefit, than anything else."

He shook his head firmly. "No! I won't take charity, Ellie. I'll work hard, I promise."

Yes, I realized I'd made a good choice. The boy had a strength, and character. "Alright. Let's talk about that further in the morning, then. Good night."

I walked over to my own bedroom, and into my closet, and removed my clothes. I put on my robe, made my way over to the bathroom, and turned on the water. Once it was warm, I shed my robe, and stepped in. I sighed, content as the water ran down my body. Today had turned out great, after all. I soaped my body, and fondled my cock for a moment, allowing it to grow erect. I almost gave in and stroked myself off, but willed my hands away.

No, I would not do that any more. I decided then and there, that any load from by balls would always end on, or in, Jack. Assuming my seduction of him was successful, and it would be, of that I had no doubt. I'd have to be real careful around his grandfather, though. I didn't want him to find out, before I'd gotten my hooks deep into Jack...

000000

I woke up at seven thirty, as usual, and made my way over to Jack's room, and found it was partly open. I peeked inside, and discovered he was completely dead to the world. I closed the door with a soft click. The day before had been really something, and I wasn't surprised at all, to find he was exhausted.

I had a small Greek yogurt, and a kiwi, then got dressed, and headed to the office, but not before leaving a note for Jack on the counter.

I've gone to the office, and don't expect to be back until seven.

I want you to take it easy today, and relax.

Could you be a dear, and cook us something to eat?

Thanks, sweetie.

Ellie.

I was really interested to find out if he could cook. If that was indeed the case, then I was one lucky girl, because, I really don't like to cook, myself. Once that was done, I put on my coat, and headed for work.

At noon, I texted my friend Sherri, and asked her to meet me for lunch. We'd not met for over a week, and I missed her company. I arrived before her, at Carli's, a somewhat fancy place down the street from where my office is. A few minutes later, she arrived. I waved and eyed her as she made her way over to me.

She is a stunning girl my age, who originally comes from an island in the south. Tall, though not quite as tall as me, she has rather large breasts, and curves in all the right places. She has lovely, straight black hair, and gorgeous, cinnamon coloured eyes.

And she has a lovely, large cock. Unlike me, however, she is a transexual. When we were starting to become friends, I once asked her if she'd ever considered going all the way. To say it in her words: "Hell no! How am I supposed to fuck guys in the ass, and cum into them, if I do that?"

I stood up, and hugged her. "Hey, girl!"

"Hey yourself," she said, and sat down. She reached into her purse, and brought out a pack of her own 140's, and lit one up. "How's it going?" she asked, and exhaled slowly.

Once I'd lit up one of my own cigarettes, we began talking, and sharing stories of the week, and were soon laughing and teasing one another. Then the waiter arrived, and we dug into out meals, and were quickly done, and lit up again, as soon as we were.

"Holy shit!" she suddenly exclaimed, causing at least three other patrons to look at her with an annoyed expression.

"What?" I hissed at her.

"You've met someone," she whispered with a smug smile.

Damn. Of course she would pick up on it. "I have."

"So, what's his name? What's he like?" she asked, and took a large drag.

I debated whether or not to tell her the truth, but eventually decided, I just couldn't do anything else. She was such a dear friend, and understood my struggles better than anyone else in my life.

"His name's Jack. He only came into town yesterday, and I met him at Joe's, and we had an instant connection. I like him a lot, and I plan on trying to see if he'd be willing to explore it further." I took a drag on my cigarette.

She grinned her devilish grin. "You mean to seduce him, you succubus."

I laughed at her antics. "Well, yes," I said through my exhale.

"So why didn't you do it yesterday? If you had such a great connection, I'm certain he wouldn't have said no."

At that I became a little embarrassed. "He's Joe's eighteen year old grandson, Sherri. I have to be careful, if I want to bring Jack into my life, the way I want to, and still remain friends with Joe."

Sherri simply stared at me. "Are you being serious right now, Elizabeth Carroll?"

"Completely," I said, and took a massive drag on my cigarette, then put it out.

She gave me a strained smile, and reached over and put her hand on mine. "You never have it easy, do you? He's gorgeous, then?"

"Oh, yes. Kind of small, and feminine looking, but all man on the inside. And intelligent, and funny. Has my kind of humour, actually."

"Oh, you're a goner, babe. He's ticking all your boxes."

"Yes," I said, and tapped my pack of cigarettes. "All my boxes."

She looked shocked. "No! Really? He'd let you do that?"

"He'd probably beg me to, actually," I informed her with a smug smile. "He couldn't keep his eyes of me last night, and I put on a little show. I even had him light me up."

Sherri leaned back in her chair with a sigh. "Lucky bitch," she murmured. You see, Sherri also has a smoking fetish, and quite enjoys having a cigarette, while fucking someone in the ass.

"You think you'd be willing to share?"

I pretended to think about it. Truth was, I absolutely wanted to have a nice spit roast, with my gorgeous friend. I grinned at her pout.

"One day, perhaps. I'm going to have to make him completely addicted to me and my cock, before risking him too close to a vixen like you," I told her, and we shared a laugh.

000000

When I got home, I was greeted by the smell of fried chicken and vegetables. I was about to take off my coat, when I felt a pair of hands grab it.

"Allow me, Ellie," Jack said, and I stepped out of the coat.

I turned around, and my heart skipped a beat. He was wearing a slim fit shirt, and similar jeans as he had the day before, and over those, he was wearing an apron. My god, he was just so beautiful.

"Thank you, sweetie. Mmmmm, something smells delicious."

He blushed, and made his way into the kitchen, and tended to the pan. "It's just something I like to make. It's nothing fancy, but it tastes great."

"I'm sure it does," I said, and went to the shelf, picked out a couple of dishes, as well as some utensils, and laid the table.

"Wine?" I asked, and fetched a bottle from the rack, and a couple of glasses.

"Ah, not for me, thanks. I don't drink alcohol. Besides, I'm under age.

I grinned mischievously. "I wouldn't tell anyone."

I pulled the cork on the wine, and let it breathe for a while. Jack then brought the pan to the table, and we had a lovely meal. Once we were done eating, I went to the living room, and put some wood into the fireplace, and got a fire going, while Jack washed the dishes. For some reason, I liked that he did them by hand, instead of using the machine.

I stood in front of a window, and looked over the river, with a glass in my hand, and enjoyed watching the falling snow. It felt soothing. Then I heard a note play on the piano, and turned around to find Jack standing by it, running his hands over it.

"You play, sweetie?" I asked.

He nodded. "I've been known to dabble a bit. My... mother demanded I learned to play an instrument, so I chose to take lessons on the piano."