Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to a cabinet, picked out an ashtray, and a pack of cigarettes, and a lighter, then brought them to an antique coffee table, and sat down in the matching divan. How perfect, that I'd placed both by the piano.

"Play for me," I demanded, and lit up a cigarette, then leaned back a bit on the divan.

"Sure. What would you like to hear?"

I shrugged, and inhaled a drag, which I exhaled in his direction. "You choose. I'm sure I'll like it."

"Alright."

Then he began playing, and the song had a distinct romantic feeling to it. The cheeky bastard. He was still hitting on me, and he was getting better at it, I had to admit. Actually, this was a very good move. Subtle. Well, I wasn't going to lose to an eighteen year old, who was getting full of himself. Besides, once I cranked things up, he wouldn't stand a chance.

So, I put on a show, pulling out all the stops with my smoking, and stared at him the whole time. He, of course responded, and didn't take his eyes of me, as he played song after song, and I smoked cigarette, after cigarette. It felt absolutely wonderful, and I realized, that if things kept going like that, I might end up fucking him before the next week was out. And honestly? I didn't mind a bit.

000000

After that night, we settled into a rhythm. I introduced Jack to Marcus, the chef in the soup kitchen, and he was glad for the added help. I would come home around seven, and always, there would be a meal waiting for me. Jack would always greet me at the door, and take my coat, and then feed me. Some would say he was acting like a housewife, but I didn't feel that way. He was simply wanting to make an effort at his new home. Work ethic. Something that is lacking in the youth of today.

A week after Jack moved in, we watched the film adaptation of The Princess Bride, and Jack was right, it was a fantastic film, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Though, I'm not sure my companion saw much of it, because he spent the whole of it watching me smoke, out of the corner of his eye.

Then, we passed a milestone in our relationship, two weeks after Jack began living with me. I'd come home a bit later than usual, after a very long day in court. I wasn't hungry, and simply dropped into the sofa with my cigarettes. I pulled of my heels, and winched a little bit.

"Something bothering you, Ellie?" Jack asked, and made his way over to the sofa.

I shook my head. "My feet are just a little sore, sweetie. It's not easy to wear them all day in court."

He sat down in the sofa, closer to me than usual, and a sudden idea struck me. I put my stockinged feet in his lap.

"Would you massage my feet for me, sweetie?"

He was quiet for a moment, before he gave a hesitant nod. He took my left foot in his hands, and began kneading my feet, and it felt wonderful. I lit up, and watched him through half lidded eyes. I would exhale slowly, just past his head, and I could tell he was having trouble concentrating because of a growing problem.

I made sure to keep my foot still, so as not to embarrass him, but I felt a thrill, knowing he was hard, because of me. Not that I didn't suspect he jerked off, thinking about me. Still, it was nice to know. He moved onto the other foot, and did just as well, and I decided he'd earned a reward. I took a large, double drag, completely filling my powerful lungs, and for the first time, I exhaled straight at him.

I enveloped him in a cloud of thick, creamy smoke, and I saw him close his eyes, and lean his head back just a little, as he shivered in erotic delight. At that moment, I was glad, that, rather early on in life, I developed masterful control over my body, and I know, that if that wasn't the case, then my skirt would have tented massively at that point. And it wasn't just the sight in front of me that was making it difficult. Not cumming for over two weeks was hell for me, but I'd persevere, as the rewards would be out of this world.

"Did you like that, baby?" I asked, took another drag, and exhaled straight at him, again.

"Yes," he said, his voice barely a whisper.

"You like watching me smoke?"

"I do," he whispered.

Another drag, another exhale. "Would you like it, if this became part of our nightly routine, sweetie? If I would share my smoke with you, like this?"

"Yes," he confessed.

"Good," I simply said, and smoked him some more.

000000

And it did become routine. Every night, we would sit together in the sofa, in front of the fire, and do something. Read a book, watch a film. I'd smoke my cigarettes, and occasionally, I'd indulge in our mutual fetish, and bathe him in my smoke. I was a little curious that he never showed any inclination of wanting to smoke, himself.

I was really happy about that, because I prefer non smokers as lovers, strangely enough. I wonder, though. Given the amount of smoke I blow at him, can he be considered a non smoker, by now? Oh, well...

Time went by, and we were becoming closer and closer, and we fell in love more, each day, but still we hadn't taken it any further than the nightly smoke sessions, and I was becoming frustrated. I'd not cum in a month, and my girl was starting to scream at me to bend Jack over the kitchen counter, and ream his ass, until he wouldn't walk right for a week.

Another thing that was a slight wrinkle in my plans, was that Joe was visiting more and more. I didn't mind, because Jack needed to get to know his grandfather, and Joe was my greatest friend, but it did force me to slow things down a bit.

I sighed as I stared at the computer screen at my office. As enjoyable as things had been, up until this point, I had to step it up. I'd become crazy, otherwise. Well, I'd always been a bit of a huntress, a ruthless predator, when going for someone I wanted. Perhaps it was time to let her loose for a bit.

That night, I came home from work, and as usual, Jack took my coat, and put it away. However, this time, before he could go into the kitchen, I grabbed him by the shoulder, turned him around, and crushed my lips against his.

He let out a startled moan as I pushed him up against the wall. I then retreated a fraction of an inch, at which point, Jack tried to open his mouth to speak. I used the opportunity, and thrust my tongue into his mouth, and explored it for a while. Was this his first kiss? How wonderfully exciting. I could teach him, and mould him into my perfect lover.

Finally, I let him go, and he stared up at me with a dazed expression. "What just happened?" he croaked out after a while.

"I kissed you, baby. And I'd really like to do it again," I said, and put a finger under his chin, raised his head, and placed a soft, gentle kiss on his lips.

"Now, I'm going to shower, while you finish cooking. Then we're going to eat, and once that's done, I'll give you a lesson, or two about kissing. Sound good?"

Not bothering to wait for a reply, I walked down the corridor to my room, and had a quick shower. I emerged from my room, wearing nothing but a small kimono, that barely reached my knees. I had tied it somewhat loosely in the front; I wanted to give my prey ample cleavage to look at as we ate. I just hoped he would actually eat something.

I had debated myself, in the shower, whether or not to go without panties, and keep myself tucked in, but I finally decided to go without, and 'accidentally' reveal my secret to him, later that night, when he would massage my feet.

The sadistic part of me, wanted to keep the secret hidden, and then spring it on him, in the heat of the moment, when I was ready to take him for the first time. Get him all hot and horny, desperate for sex, and then watch as he struggled with himself, and finally caved and took my girl in his mouth.

I've done such things before, and while doing stuff like that can be fun, and exciting, I felt it might not be such a great idea that time. I didn't think Jack would take well to being ambushed like that. Besides, starting what I hoped might possibly become a relationship on something like that, felt wrong.

I entered the kitchen, and laid the table, as usual, and I felt an immense satisfaction, knowing his eyes were all over me. As well they should be. He might not know it yet, but I was his mistress, and a servant's attention should always be on his mistress, and her needs. God, did I have needs, by now.

We ate, and Jack washed the dishes, and put everything away, as I lounged on the sofa, smoking and watching him. He finally wandered over to the sofa, and I could see he was exceedingly nervous. Good. The young, little shit had been starting to feel somewhat uppity.

He sat in the sofa, a bit further away than I would have liked, but that could still be used to my advantage. I would simply order him to come closer, and it would only reinforce my superiority. I sat up a little further, and by some fortune, the robe slid of my right shoulder, and exposed some of my breast, and naturally, Jack's eyes became glued to it.

I leaned against the back of the sofa, and crossed my legs, which made the robe slide a bit up my thighs, which again, I was perfectly happy with. I was pretty certain he was wondering by now, whether or not I was wearing panties, and I had to smile in my mind, when I pictured his reaction to seeing my girl, later.

My left hand played with a lock of hair on the back of my head, as I brought a newly lit cigarette to my lips, and took a strong double drag, then exhaled onto Jack, who was blushing adorably on the other end of the sofa.

"Sit next to me, baby," I began in a throaty voice. "I can't kiss you if you're all the way over there."

I saw him hesitate, trying to understand what was happening. I exhaled another lungful of smoke his way, hoping to jolt him into action, and succeeded. He timidly moved closer to me, and I gave him a sexy smile as I exhaled on him, again.

He leaned toward me, and as we came together, I wondered if he'd dislike my smokey mouth, but discarded the thought out of hand. I honestly didn't care if it bothered him. He would simply have to endure it, because I would absolutely be smoking, if possible, when we would be intimate.

Of course, the boy would have to understand that his mistress' needs and desires came before his own. In sexual matters, at least. I had no intention of controlling Jack's life any further than that. Unless he wanted me to, of course.

As our lips made contact, I brought the hand holding my cigarette to the back of his head, holding him in place as my lips gently massaged his, and he reciprocated clumsily, but eagerly. Oh, this was going to be so much fun. I decided then, that I wasn't going to say anything during our session, but merely perform the act, and see how well he adjusted.

To my delight, Jack was a very observant student, and quickly understood what I liked in a kiss, and how to respond. We kissed like that for a moment, before I leaned back, took a large drag on my cig, and exhaled in his face, then leaned in for another kiss.

This time, I licked along his lips, and he instinctively opened his mouth, to allow my tongue access. We kissed like that for several minutes, with the occasional break, so that I could indulge in my cigarette. Eventually, I decided he'd had enough stimulation for one night, and gently eased away.

"How did you like that, baby?" I asked, and reached for my cigarettes. I lit one up, and exhaled his way, before leaning back against the the arm of the sofa, to bring my legs up to his lap.

Of course, when I felt the boy's raging hard on, I couldn't resist moving on to the next stage of my plan. I moved my right leg a little bit, which opened up the lower part of my robe, and then gently raised my left knee, and casually played with his crotch.

"Seems to me you enjoyed it, darling," I said huskily, and took a drag.

There was no reply, as he stared at my crotch, and I had to fight back a victorious grin. I knew he was looking at my girl, who was on full display. I was extremely gratified to see his expression was not one of revulsion, or even worse, anger.

He looked shocked of course, but the look quickly changed to that of wary interest, and curiosity. I threw a mental fist in the air, as I inhaled a massive drag, and exhaled onto him, again. I had him! And tomorrow night, I was going to blow my load down into his tummy.

"Darling?"

Jack shook his head clear, and gave me a timid smile. "It was great, Ellie, thank you."

"Oh, it was no bother, dear! It was quite fun. Now, don't you think I deserve a nice foot massage, as a thank you?" I asked with a pout, and took a drag.

"Yes, of course."

He took my left foot in his hands, and the massage was great, but his mind wasn't on his task. I couldn't blame him, really. Especially, since I'd allowed my girl to grow a little, and he kept stealing glances at her. Adorable, as always. He finished the massage, and we rose from the sofa, to go to our beds.

We came upon his room, but before he could open the door, I pressed my whole body up against his, and kissed him with immense passion. I then surprised him by reaching down, to grab his cock and balls. He squealed a bit, and a leaned back, and gave him a wicked grin.

"Good night, darling," I said, and gently squeezed his genitals. "No touching yourself until I say you're allowed. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

He gave me a shaky nod. "Good boy," I said and kissed him on the top of the head. "Rest, my sweet, and don't bother with dinner tomorrow. Because we won't be eating. Instead, I'm going to blow your mind."

And with that I left him shaking with need in the hallway.

000000

It was a wonder how I got any work done, the following day. I was completely distracted, my mind flooded with thoughts of how wonderful it would feel, to feed my cock to Jack's willing mouth. Or images that showed me how simply divine he would look, skewered upon my throbbing girl, as I flooded his insides with my seed.

I made it through the day, but just barely. Having finished off my last client, and knowing Joe had, at my urging, just gone on a two week vacation with a woman he was seeing, I sent my secretary an e-mail, telling her I was going to take at least the next two weeks off. It would give Jack and me a while to ourselves. I quit my office, hailed a cab, wondering how to proceed.

I finally made it home, and entered the garage. I eyed the small gym I'd had installed in one corner of the garage, and a naughty idea formed in my mind. There was something I'd always wanted to do, but the opportunity had never presented itself, but I was willing to bet Jack was getting desperate.

Assuming he'd done as I had asked, which I felt certain he had, he would fall to his knees, and do everything he could, to have his release. I smiled as I made my way into the gym, and took of my fur coat. I then proceeded with removing my blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, but left on the lace top sheer thigh highs, and red pumps. And my necklace. Once I'd done that, I put my fur coat back on and put a pack of cigarettes in the pocket, but left my lighter. Then I headed for the lift.

I exited the lift, and had taken a few steps into the apartment, when Jack came rushing down the hallway. I smiled at him, and removed a cigarette from my pack, and brought it to my lips.

"Light me up," I demanded. He reached into a pocket, brought out a lighter, and lit flicked it on. Carrying that lighter was a habit he'd formed some time ago, and I assumed he simply wanted to always be ready, whenever I felt like having him light my cigarettes.

I brought the tip of my cigarette to the flame, and took a cheek hollowing drag. I inhaled very deeply, and then exhaled straight into his face. "Thank you, darling," I said with a smile, and caressed his cheek, with the hand holding the cigarette.

I cast a glance at the ceiling, and frowned. "Lights, thirty percent!" I called, and immediately, the lights dimmed, to create a much more pleasant atmosphere.

I turned my attention back to my prey. "How are you feeling, darling?" I asked, and exhaled another deep drag into his face.

"Answer me!" I hissed. "And be honest with your mistress." Again, I exhaled in his face.

"I'm about to explode, I'm so horny... mistress," he replied hesitantly, not quite grasping the sudden change in dynamic. It wasn't so much a change, as it was me simply asserting myself more than usual.

"Oh, my sweet. That simply won't do!" I said in a dramatic, slightly mocking tone. I took another long drag on the cigarette, took his hand, and led him to the fireplace, where I took the last drag, and flicked the butt into the fire. Jack was looking at me expectantly.

"You want a release, darling?" I asked, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Yes, please," he replied, his tone slightly desperate.

I almost laughed at how pitiful he was. Ah, to be young, and undisciplined. Try abstaining for a month, you little shit! Instead of saying anything, however, I put a slight pressure on the top of his head, and he slowly sank to his knees.

"You'll have to earn it, sweetie," I said huskily, and let the coat fall to the floor, allowing him to see me completely naked for the first time.

I put a hand on his head again, and fondled his scalp, but not pressuring him into doing anything. It would have to be his decision. It didn't mean I couldn't tempt him, though. He stared at my circumcised girl, as if in some kind of trance. I couldn't blame him. She is incredibly beautiful, after all.

My free hand slowly reached down, and began playing with my thick forest of pubic hair, and I could see him react a moment later. I always shave my balls, my perineum, and whatever hairs I can find on my anal area, but I only lightly trim the hair above my girl.

I like running my fingers through it whenever I jerk off, but there is another thing I love about it. It makes my natural scent and musk that much more potent, and it drives some guys crazy when they feel it wash over them, and it looked like Jack was one of them, because he was practically salivating.

"You want her, Jack?" I asked, and reached for the mantle, and into a small box, and extracted a cigarette, silently praising myself, for stashing them all over the place. I lit the cigarette, took a monstrous drag, which I exhaled down at my sub.

"Yes," he answered, without taking his eyes of her.

"She's yours, then."

He slowly leaned in, and kissed my glans, and I moaned. Finally!

"Take her in your hands, and play with her, baby," I urged, and exhaled his way again, making him shiver. Oh, he was loving it, alright.

He gently took my girl in one hand, and I could see the sheer weight of my cock surprised him. Well, he wasn't the first one to react that way, but I was very seriously wondering if he might be the last to have the privilege.

He began pumping his fist back and forth, while his other hand cupped my large balls, and began playing with them, rolling them around, and he kissed them occasionally. For his first time, he really wasn't doing too badly.

After a few moments of this, my cock was at half mast. I made my way over to the sofa and sat down, then leaned back, and pointed to my cock. "Keep going, darling."

As he crawled over to me, I put out the cigarette I had just finished, and reached for another one, and lit it. Jack then put my cock in his mouth for the first time, and the feeling was indescribable. I took a huge drag on the cigarette, and exhaled down at him.

"Swirl your tongue around the tip, and play with the slit. Oooh, that's it," I moaned through an exhale, and leaned my head back. This was amazing.

"Now, suck, sweetie, " I demanded, "and take as much of her as you can. But be gentle. My girl doesn't like to be suckled on too hard. And maintain eye contact, darling, even if I should throw my head back. And you will not stop, until I tell you to, understand, sweetheart? Even if I cum, you will not stop. I'll be giving you many loads tonight, and you'll take them all, without missing a drop."