Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had finally lost the strength in his legs, and dropped onto the rug, but I was ready for it, and managed to follow him, and keep my cock in his ass.

"Oh, we're not done yet, sweetie," I said softly, and began thrusting my cock in and out of him again. "Your mistress has plenty more cum to give you, and you'll take it all, won't you?"

All I received as a reply was a sluggish moan, as my cock worked over his prostate. I reached over and lit another cigarette. Yes, this would be a very satisfying afternoon.

000000

It was early evening, and I was furiously fucking myself into Jack's hole. His head was resting against the rug, and his ass pointing into the air. He was moaning, and groaning wantonly. Aside from our moans, a loud squelching sound could be heard, as I fucked him. There are few things I love more, than fucking a hole, I've turned into a soggy, cummy, mess. There's hardly any friction by then, but seeing my cock pull out, covered in my own cum is just so amazing.

We'd been going at it for hours, and I had to admit I was incredibly impressed with my boy's endurance, and determination to make me feel good. I felt him cum, again, but knew nothing was coming out, any more. He was completely milked dry, and had been, for a long time.

Eventually, I came, and deposited a sizeable load into him, and then dropped myself onto him, my breath laboured. I rolled over onto my back, and reached for my cigarettes. I put one between my lips, and lit it. I exhaled happily into the air, then turned my head, to gaze into Jack's own. I kissed him softly on the lips.

"How are you doing, baby?" I asked, and rolled onto my side, my head resting on the raised palm. I took a drag, and exhaled into his face slowly.

"Wonderful, mistress. Sore, but wonderful."

I smiled at him, and brushed a lock of hair from his face. "You did incredibly well, darling. This was the greatest sex I've ever had. Period."

The ex-virgin, got a teasing glint in his tired eyes. "Mine, too," he said with a grin.

I chuckled, and got up to my knees, and reached for the plug, and put it back into his ass. "We wouldn't want you to lose my gift, now would we?" I asked rhetorically, and finished my cigarette. Then, I reached for a blanket, before lying down next to him, once more.

"Cuddle with me, darling," I told him, and he snuggled up to me, one leg draped over mine, his knee against my happy, spent cock which was resting on my thigh. I draped the blanket over us.

"I love you, Ellie," he said, and gazed adoringly into my eyes, and I completely melted.

"I love you too, Jack," I replied warmly, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Now, get some sleep, darling. I'm going to want to have you again, before morning."

And I did.

000000

So, that's it! For now, anyway.