Mine & Yours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, Dante seems happy.

Shane catches me looking in his direction and gives me a smile and a small wave that I feel obligated to return.

The morning after our date, Shane came to check on me and also to give me some things from a pharmacy, he was even kind enough to get some other things for me at my request so that if something like that happens again I won't have to worry.

'So wait, was it a date?' Angela asks. 'Are you guys, like, a thing?'

'Yeah, it was a date.' I reply, 'he asked me and I said yes.'

'Did you guys kiss?' Angie asks me.

I should never have lied about liking Shane, but now it's out in the open, and I made the situation infinitely worse that night.

'We might have kissed a little.' I reply.

Tabitha looks at me critically with stunned disbelief. 'Did you do anything more than that?'

I look away to try and hide my face as I think back to that night.

I never imagined my first time, but I never thought it be in a car parked on the street a few houses down across from home.

Shane had been really sweet and patient. I remember how awkward we were in the car while fidgeting with our clothes, how I didn't care if we got caught, how it was so unlike me.

I remember the warmth of him, as warm as anything can be without being hot. How he helped to guide me over him, how he kept asking if I was sure. I remember slowly bouncing in his lap, the sounds he made when I did, how his lips felt against my skin. I remember how easy it became, how good it felt, how I didn't want to stop.

'You did not,' Tabitha gasps as she jumps to a conclusion she's right about, 'Cara you did not fuck Shane.'

'Would you keep your voice down,' I chide in a hushed tone, 'and language.'

'I can't believe it, my baby girl is now a woman. I'm so proud.' Angie says.

I know after that night Shane will want to do the right thing and he'll likely ask me to be his girlfriend, but I don't know if I should say yes.

I used him, it was wrong but Dante is with someone, and he'll never be with me. Which means I have to move on from these feelings, be happy with what lies in front of me.

'Wow,' Angie says, 'this must be a dream come true for you huh Cara?'

So what if I don't feel that way about Shane, I'll never feel that way about any boy who isn't my brother. And besides, I could do a lot worse.

'Yeah. I really like him and I think he likes me. So, thanks for telling him how I feel for me, Tabitha.'

'Oh, yeah, totally, of course. I'm totally happy for you Cara.'

I'll never forget that night with Shane, or how at the very end I had to bite down on my lip, just to keep from calling my brother's name.