Mine - The Breaking of Keira Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when someone decides you belong to them?
2.2k words
4.11
11k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew from the moment he laid eyes on her she was the one he had to have. He didn't care if she wanted him. She was his. His property, his to own, to use, to abuse, to fuck, and to control. Now, he needed to figure out the best way to get her. He knew he needed to get her when she was alone, on an empty stretch of road in the middle of nowhere. The question was how to orchestrate her disappearance. He was a master of disguises, so he knew he could fool her into pulling over to help an old man with his broken-down car. From watching her and stalking her for the last six months, he knew she would fall that rouse.

She was almost perfect. She was of average height, about five-five, with dark, almost black hair that fell in soft waves halfway down her waist. Her brown eyes and olive skin tone were intriguing. Her chest was magnificent, at least a D-cup, but she had a little too much weight around her middle. That she would lose quickly, with a strict diet of bread and water for a week or two. He knew his time was coming, so he prepared her cell ahead of her arrival. Once she conforms, she'll get better accommodations, but until then, she'll stay in the welcoming unit. It's a small ten X ten room with a shower head in the corner that only releases cold water with a toilet and sink.

A single mattress on the floor with nothing more than a sheet. No pillow, no mirror, no windows, no closet, no dressers. He purchased her collar, a platinum choker similar to what used to be used on dogs. After all, until she learns her role, she was nothing more than a bitch. After hacking into her online shopping accounts, he knew her clothing and shoe size. He'd buy her clothes a size smaller, especially on top. Those were assets that needed to be put on display. The size he purchased for her is her ideal size, in his opinion, and she would be given a minimal amount of food to sustain her until the clothes fit her, tight to her body but able to move.

Until she was the proper weight, she'd wear nothing. He also purchased her custom ankle and wrist bracelets, ones that could only be removed by him, with plenty of loops to offer an endless variety of configurations to contort her body into.

Being an expert in computers, he finally hacked into her GPS. He knew her schedule and determined the perfect time to send her on a detour to a little-traveled road late at night. She never veered from her GPS directions, even when they seemed ridiculous. He learned that by messing with her GPS a few times already. This would be child's play. When she sees him with his gray hair, hunched over with a cane next to a disabled car, she'll stop to make sure he's okay and will volunteer to call for help. Once she's close, he'll inject her with the sedative, place her in the crate in the trunk, and drive off to his estate. She'll wake up in her cell, with all of her possessions left in her abandoned car, with the GPS wiped. No one will ever find her. Soon, my bitch, then you'll be mine.

____________________

Kiera hated going to these stupid corporate parties. Still, she knew if she wanted to be anything more than a lowly secretary in the pool and rise to an administrative assistant for one of the partners; she needed to attend. She'd wear a dress that would accentuate her enormous chest without being slutty, making sure the skirt was only an inch or two above her knee. Keeping it work-appropriate but sexy made her stand out. She'd drink only one alcoholic beverage, then stick to sparkling water for the rest of the night. She'd flirt and make small talk, only to escape once the men got handsy. By that point, they were intoxicated enough not to miss her and to not remember when she left. They'd think she stayed until the end, but in reality, she always left by ten, when the party never ended before midnight.

In her car, Kiera put in her house to the GPS. She didn't know why this party was so far from the offices, but she admitted that the food and service were far better than any other location. Her trip home started off typically, but then GPS told her to go down a smaller country lane. She didn't understand why, but then she remembered some roadwork signs she saw on her way to the party. That must be the reason. She drove along, listening to her music, not aware that there was danger ahead.

About ten minutes later, she saw a disabled vehicle at the side of the road. It looked like a larger car, like a Cadillac, not that she knows anything about cars. She wasn't going to stop until she saw it was an old man, one who was about the age of her grandfather, who was stuck. Kiera knew she didn't know anything about cars, but she knew how to use a cell phone. She pulled over in front of the car and got out, leaving her keys in the ignition and the phone in its holder. She shut off the car, not wanting to idle in this serene setting.

"Sir, are you okay? Do you need me to call for help?"

Ivan was great. He knew she was his prey. He put on his act. "Oh, dear, that would be wonderful. I've been trying to call my daughter, but I can't figure out how to use this stupid phone. I never should have listened to her and gotten rid of my flip phone."

Kiera was amused. Her grandfather couldn't use a smartphone either. "Let me help you," she said as she went to reach for the phone. Before she could comprehend what was happening, she was knocked out.

Ivan picked her up quickly. He stood to his full 6'3" frame. He placed her in the crate in his trunk, with her hands and legs bound, a ball gag in her mouth, and a blindfold on her eyes. In case she woke up, she'd be immobile. He placed the headphones on her ears and hit play on the MP3 player, starting her training.

____________________

Kiera woke with a throbbing headache. It felt like ten thousand jackhammers were running right next to her window. She didn't remember drinking the night before, so she didn't know why she was so hungover. When she finally opened her eyes, it took her a few minutes to realize that she wasn't in her room and that she was naked, unless you count the leather bracelets at her wrists and ankles. She felt the collar around her neck and couldn't figure out how to get it off. She quickly answered nature's call after verifying no one was around, even though the walls were glass, and then tried to figure out where she was; however, the drugs still worked in her system, and she passed out again.

The next time she woke up, she found two pieces of white bread and a cup of water. She was starving, so she ate it. She still didn't know where she was, what day it was, or its time. No matter how hard she tried to stay awake, she fell back to sleep.

Ivan kept her in a drug-induced sleep for a month until she was down to her ideal weight. During her unconsciousness, he played an audio loop, giving her subliminal messages that he hoped would make her training easier. Repeatedly, she heard, "I am a worthless bitch whore. I belong to my Master. My body belongs to him. I will obey his every command. His pleasure is my pleasure. My only value in life is to be of service to my Master. All I want to do is fuck and be fucked, in any way that my Master commands." Now that she is 115 pounds, her chest is even more impressive since her waist appears smaller. This time, when she wakes up, she'll learn her fate.

Kiera opened her eyes, seeing a man sitting on a chair in the corner of her room. She doesn't remember seeing the chair there before. When she sits up, she hears the clanging of a chain and realizes a chain is attached to the collar around her neck and the wall next to her bed. She's still naked but can't hide her body because there is a belt around her waist where her wrists are attached with a bit of slack.

"Welcome to your new home, Cunt. I am your Master. You will call me Master or Sir. Your name is Cunt. You belong to me, and as long as you keep me happy, you will have a pleasurable existence. However, if you don't obey me, you will experience pain beyond your imagination. The choice is yours. Do you have questions?"

Kiera refuses to answer, refuses to look at the man, and refuses to do what he says. She is no one's property. But why not? Kiera wonders. Her subconscious is telling her that her purpose in life is to please her Master. She suddenly feels her head jerk back as her hair is pulled.

"I asked you a question, Cunt. You will answer me when I talk to you."

Kiera forces her head to turn away.

"I see you're not ready yet. That's okay. You will be soon enough."

He forces her to drink water, and soon, she falls asleep again. This time, while she's sleeping, Ivan gets her ready for training. He places the custom order corset around her torso. This corset is made with bones, like in the middle ages, and doesn't cover her breasts. Instead, it helps them to stand high, better than any bra. The corset is still a little tight, so she'll need to lose a few more pounds, so it's comfortable for her. He'll drop her meals down to one slice of bread. Next, Ivan places a short leather dress on her. This dress barely covers her nipples and her ass, leaving little to the imagination. The thigh-high leather boots with a four-inch heel are put on last. He easily lifts her after removing her leash, bringing her outside to the stable.

This is his favorite training location since the men who work on his estate have their rooms here. These men are the ones who can't get a job anywhere else because of their prison record, so they are happy to tend to his home and live in a stable. He provides them with adequate food, alcohol, shelter, and women to fuck. However, they get his leftovers. Cunt is placed in another glass room, where her hands are attached above her head to a bar in the center of the room. Then, he moves his special horse between her legs, which allows a small, six-inch dildo to be placed in her pussy and her ass. Then, her legs are restrained on either side, allowing her an inch or two of movement. Not enough for her to orgasm, but enough for her to be aroused. He then leaves her there, locking the other men out.

____________________

Kiera awakens, feeling her arms above her head and something inside her. She tries to get off, only to find she's fucking herself. She looks around her and sees about ten men with their cocks out, leering at her. She feels dirty. She looks down, seeing herself in a leather dress that is too tight. A few minutes later, the man from earlier, her Master, walks in with another woman. This woman looks similar to her but has a smaller chest.

"Men, I'm done with Cocksucker. She is now yours to enjoy. Make sure you keep her on her leash at all times. As long as you complete your work for the day, you can fuck her whenever you want." Master throws the girl down in the middle of a group of men. She's wearing a tight dress similar to Kiera's which is ripped off her body in minutes. The men shove their fingers, tongues, and cocks inside her, pinching her, hitting her, and downright abusing her. Kiera's on the verge of tears. Suddenly, she hears the man known as Master speaks to her.

"Cunt, Cocksucker didn't follow the rules. She didn't obey me, so this is her punishment. She will be their toy until the day she dies. That is your future unless you choose to be my little fuck toy. Do you agree to begin training, Cunt?"

In Kiera's mind, she hears a war raging on. "I don't want to be a fuck a toy," one part of her brain is saying but her subconscious is crying out "yes, Master, I'm yours." Kiera glances at his groin, and the man seems well-endowed. If he knows how to use it, then maybe it won't be so bad to spend my day having sex. It could be worse. She finds her voice and responds, "Yes, Master, I'm ready."