Call Me Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Anastasia wakes up kidnapped and enslaved.
883 words
3.97
23.3k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Consent is ambiguous in this story, All characters are over the age of 18.

I woke up feeling the coldness of the floor against my naked skin. My head felt so heavy and I couldn't remember how I ended up here. There was a clutter of stuff everywhere: car parts, newspapers, some paintings. A weird chemical smell seems to seep from the walls. The smell might have been paint.

"Hello," I called out. My voice came out a little raspy and my mouth felt so dry. I was so thirsty. All I could remember was leaving my apartment and my memory stopped. As I sat up, my body ached and I began to think of the worst. My hands were tightly tied behind my back.

"I'm scared", I called out again. My voice is a little stronger but trembly this time. Then I heard some shuffling outside this room. I saw the door knob begin to move, and a man walked in.

"Oh, you finally woke up," he said to me with a sneer. He looked to be in his late thirties, with dark hair and dark eyes.

I tried to cover myself as much as possible with my knees up to my chest. He walked towards me and crouched down to my level.

"Don't try to cover up. I've already seen it all."

He pressed my legs down, revealing my body. I felt his hand caress my face. He started lightly rubbing his thumb over my lips.

"You have really nice lips," he complemented. "So soft and full."

I trembled with his touch and felt my eyes fill with tears.

"You're going to make someone so happy, and you're going to make me very rich", his gaze went down on my body. I felt some tears escape my eyes.

"Aww don't cry. No one has done anything to you yet," he chuckled a little.

"I'm thirsty", I told him, feeling the dryness against my mouth. I needed some water.

"I'll get you some water, if you do a little favor for me," he told me, moving his hand over the growing bulge in his pants.

He stood up and unbuckled his belt for me and took out his erect cock. "Let's see how good you are, little slave girl." He pressed the tip into my mouth. I tasted the saltiness of his precum.

Tears streamed down my cheek as he pushed his cock into my mouth. He went back and forth against my mouth. I moved my head against the wall to avoid it from going too deep. He aggressively grabbed the back of my hair and started moving my head back and forth.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as he took out his cock and squirted his cum all over my face.

I felt his warm cum against my face mixing with my hot tears.

"You're such a good girl," he said, wiping away some of his cum from my face with his hand.

"Let me get you some water and I'll get a towel to clean you up," he said as he put his penis back on. I felt his sticky hot cum all over my face. I licked my lips and tasted some of it.

I guess this is my life now. I felt so degraded.

He came back with a towel and a water bottle. First he started gently wiping his cum off my face. The towel was soft and almost comforting. He opened the water bottle and held it up to my lips as I drank from it. It was so refreshing that I couldn't stop drinking it. I was so thirsty.

I stopped more than halfway, done through the water bottle.

"How long have I been here?" I asked him, meeting his eyes.

"A couple of hours", he answered. I wouldn't have been surprised if he said a day. I felt so heavy and tired. I looked at his body. There is a tattoo that peeks through his sleeve on his wrist, but I can't make out what it is.

"Well, we have to get you ready cause I'm going to take you to the auction and have you sold," he said to me as a matter of fact.

"I'm going to get sold?" I said, not really believing I was living this nightmare.

"Yes. You're a sex slave now, but it's not too bad if your master isn't too sadistic."

"How far am I from home?" I asked him. He smirked at the question.

"I'm not going to tell you that, Anastasia," he said, pinching my nipple a little. I winced a little and felt a little tingle inside my pussy.

"You know my name?" I asked.

"Yes I chose you very carefully." He was moving his thumb in circles around my nipple. Then he traced the outline of my body all the way down to my hip.

"Someone is going to pay alot for you. Virgin, no tattoos, small body. You're going to make me a lot of money,"he chuckled. "I would keep you to myself, but I need the money more."

He lifted my arm, forcing me to stand against him. He was a lot taller than me. I would guess at least 6'0 ft.

"Time to get you ready for the auction."