All Comments on 'Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 03'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
retnavysec69retnavysec69over 4 years ago
Very good

Keep going this is a very interesting story.

derlichderlichover 4 years ago
Whoa!

"Has our incestuous family just grown?" I hope so. A reverse gangbang is everyman's dream, isn't it?

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
loved it

more please

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Very yummy!

Well done! Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Y'all

Thank you very much for your comments. I love feedback.

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 4 years ago
Great Story

More of this story please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Can't wait for Aunt Diane and her fam to visit. Has Aunt Diane introduced her offspring to the joys of family trysts? Hope so. Plenty of potential here. Hot!! Icing on the cake would be the illustrated version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

This story is great! Please keep it going. Hopefully the Pastor will have a change of heart about sex when he rejoins his family. And with the addition of Aunt Diana and her family into the mix..... Wow, what potential. I can’t wait for chapter 4 and many more.

Very well done and thanks for this for this excellent story.

DNA

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the compliments!

Thank you all. Chapter 4 is in the queue for publication. Chapter 5 is off to a good start. Stay patient.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

This series is so fucking hot! I love it!! Can't wait to read the next three chapters! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome writing

I love your writing. So powerful!..The mother is a really hot fuck!!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago
Awesome

Wow. So, uh...

Even having enjoyed the previous chapter, I wasn't prepared for how hot this one would be. You are completely nailing the sense of reluctance and newness to these relationships in a way that most incest stories don't. Sissy's obvious arousal and extreme nervousness made for an extremely arousing combination, and having the mom be the one to seduce her was a nice touch.

Can't wait to read the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I love the story. I'm three chapters into it and my dick is getting sore but I can't stop reading. I'm looking forward to next installment.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Zebra and Anon

Thanks for the compliments. Especially from you, Zebra. It means a lot coming from an author of your caliber.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

"Nice story"...??!! The attention to detail is excellent, the reality of a new relationship between sister and brother is really edgy...now to see if she is a virgin & gives up her cherry...

And, is the rest of the family gonna join in?

**5**Stars...well-deserved!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

Wow, you have some fine writing skills. I've highly enjoyed reading your stories. Keep up the great work.. definitely 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...