Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, I thought I could come to Momma's assistance as she continued eating my sister's pussy. I slid my hand down from Sissy's tits, fingered her navel for a minute or two, and on to her cunt. I insinuated my index finger between Momma's face and Sissy's clitoris.

My hopes were almost crushed when Momma stopped my cruising finger from achieving its goal. But, she took my questing finger in her hand, held it to her mouth, and wet it before releasing it. Wow! Momma was making sure I would do the job well.

My damp finger went immediately to Sissy's clit and Momma's tongue went back to licking her pussy. There could be no doubting that Sissy was being overwhelmed by the sexual ecstasy we were inducing in her. She was shrieking at a high volume, her body erupting in goosebumps as she arched into Momma's tongue and my hand while she squeezed her own tits. I was sure that Sissy would be enjoying her first orgasm shortly.

It was obvious Momma was no novice at pussy licking. Whenever she pulled away from Sissy's snatch for a moment, I would see that her face was covered in Sissy's fluids. I really had to ask her where she gained her experience. Obviously Poppa was not her only lover, if you could label what they did together as making love.

With Momma really not needing my help, I pulled away from Sissy and moved behind my mother on my knees. There was no difference in the volume of Sissy's shrieks. She was screaming almost. Her orgasm could not be far behind.

Finally, I was in a position where I could admire Momma's ass. My hands travelled all across her firm and tight cheeks. I think Poppa must have been feeble minded, not wanting to keep his hands on these cheeks all day and night long.

I returned my attention to licking and kissing my Momma's fine ass. I squeezed her cheeks as hard as I could doing my best to grab handfuls of her bum. She was much too firm for that though. I could pinch but not get much more flesh than that in my hands.

Sissy reached her first orgasm with our mother's tongue bringing her to a level of excitement never felt by her before. She was howling her climax to us all. I looked up from Momma's bum to see that Sissy was in a full body spasm, covered in goosebumps, and not letting my mother back away from her pussy.

Our mother offered no resistance to her daughter's unspoken demands for more. Momma waited for Sissy's body to relax, for the spasm to subside. While waiting she kissed her daughter's thighs and pubic mound over and over again. Momma's hands continued to fondle my sister's boobs and nipples.

Once Sissy had relaxed and caught her breath, Momma's tongue was back in her cunt licking Sissy's fluids from her inner walls. Excitement ruled the night for all of us. My rigid cock was still leaking precum and throbbing almost painfully.

I went back to Momma's outstanding ass. But, this time, kissing and nibbling her cheeks was simply not enough for me. Instead, I pulled her cheeks apart in order to lick the cleft from between. My tongue went from bottom to top of the intriguing trench between her cheeks.

I found her little dark hole with my tongue. I marveled at her taste, somewhat tangy and bitter at the same time but not distasteful. I licked around and around her butt hole. I speared my tongue into it. I kissed my mother's ass hole.

It was just too much for me. Momma and Sissy were in action again, Sissy's yips and yikes conveying that information to me. My cock was aching. My balls were churning. I needed release too.

Sitting up, I moved on my knees as close to Momma as I could physically be. I took my dick in hand and rubbed the tip of it along her pussy. Momma moaned her appreciation of my actions. Unable to wait any longer, I placed the tip of my staff at her coppery gateway. I lunged forward, driving my dick into Momma's cunt as hard as I could.

Momma yelped in response as she arched her hindquarters back at me. It was at this moment that I felt that I was in control of things. Momma was mewling as I pulled back before slamming forward once again. I pulled right back until only my cock head was in my mother's cunt. Then I rammed into her depths another time. Again, Momma yelped at my invasion changing to mewling as I pulled back. Internet porn was serving as my tutor.

"Momma, don't leave Sissy hanging," I ordered.

Still mewling Momma returned her attention to my twin's wet pussy. I continued what I was doing to Momma, ramming and withdrawing, with her still alternating between yelps and mewling. Sissy was still going hard with yips and yikes as she shoved her pussy at our mother's invading tongue.

But, all in all, it was too much for me. Mentally, I felt I was in control of the situation, feeling that both women would do my bidding whenever ordered, but physically, I was on the verge of losing control. There had been simply too much going on for me to hold out much longer.

"Momma, I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum in your pussy, Momma!" I exclaimed.

Momma's response was a grunt as she pushed back against me in rhythm with my spearing and withdrawing from her cunt. I could feel the semen moving from my balls to my dick. I could feel my rod thickening with the rush of cum moving closer and closer to the gateway.

I wanted to hold back as the warm, gripping feeling of me stabbing into Momma was so good. Momma's grip intensified as she hunched back at me. I could not hold back. I sprayed cum in one large, long dose into my mother's pussy.

I tried to keep fucking in and out of her but the one gusher seemed to drain me of all energy. Strength gone, I flopped onto Momma's back. I seemed to hear Sissy announcing another orgasm due to Momma's tongue.

As soon as I was able to breathe, I rolled off Momma and lay on my back beside her, still gasping. I could not fathom anything being this wonderful, this intense, ever in my life again.

Momma was not in any better shape than I was. She pulled away from Sissy to lie beside me on the floor.

"Momma, that was great," I said. "I have never felt anything like that before."

Momma tried to laugh as she responded, "Me too, son, me too. I never knew what I was missing all these years."

"Sissy?" I asked, "are you alright?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she responded.

"Come down here and do Momma like she just did you," I ordered, still trying out this controlling thing. I did not know how successful I was since this was not a part of my normal nature. But, Sissy moving off the couch and to between Momma's legs told me I was on a roll.

Sissy was very hesitant. She looked very closely at Momma's leaking pussy. My cum was dribbling out of her pussy. My sister reached a tentative finger forward and swiped some of my cum onto it. Sissy held her now wet finger up to her nose in order to smell my spend. Obviously finding it to not be rank, she licked my cum off her finger.

Satisfied with the aroma and taste, she used fingers on both hands to keep Momma's labia spread. Again she was hesitant as she moved her face closer to our mother's cunt. Taking a deep breath and seemingly gathering her courage, Sissy leaned down, stuck out her tongue, and gave Momma's pussy one long stroke of her tongue. Momma gasped in reaction.

Gawd, I love hearing the various sounds these two make! Just those sounds and noises were enough to turn me on.

Yup, I had a hard on again, it having grown while watching Sissy gathering up the fortitude to go down on our mother's cum filled pussy. Once Sissy started, there was no stopping her. Not that Momma even tried.

Momma had her hands locked around Sissy's head, pulling Sissy tightly to herself. I watched very closely while ensuring I did not put my hand anywhere near my staff.

For her first time eating pussy, Momma seemed to feel Sissy was doing a good job. Momma just could not lay still. With the soles of her feet flat on the floor, Momma was forcing herself up at Sissy's mouth almost as if she were fucking her daughter's tongue. Sissy had glommed on to Momma's spectacular tits and was holding on for dear life, squeezing them over and over.

Once again, referring to my porn video instruction tapes, I gathered my knees underneath me and moved even closer to Momma. Now, I took my extremely hard staff in hand and began to tap the head against Momma's lips.

At least that was my intention. But her reactions to Sissy's pussy licking had her whipping her head back and forth, up and down so that sometimes I hit her mouth and other times I was just rubbing against Momma's cheeks and eyes.

Once it seemed to sink in to Momma's pre-orgasmic mind just what I was doing, she turned her face towards me and sucked my cock right into her mouth. Even though this was not my first cum of the day, just marveling at Momma sucking my cock while her daughter ate out her pussy, had my balls swiftly churning out a new load of semen.

All this activity was too much for Momma to withstand. Her mouth opened and she virtually spit my prick out of her mouth in order to announce her own orgasm with a scream of passion. Once again, she held Sissy's head tight against her pussy as she bucked up and down. Her screams may have lost some of their power, but Momma continued to shriek for minutes, never freeing Sissy from her grasp.

Finally, once she was quiet again, I tried to put my dick back in Momma's mouth. I was not having any success when Sissy realized what was happening. She knee walked up Momma's body until she could reach my staff. Sissy pulled me to her, put the shaft in her mouth with no hesitation and that was all it took.

Feeling my sister's lips tighten around my cock was simply too much for my overactive prostate. I blew a load directly into Sissy's mouth. Caught unawares by the suddenness of my onslaught, Sissy began choking on the semen flooding her mouth. She spit my cock free and I continued to spray all over her face, boobs, and even on Momma as well. It was not as gratifying to me as other climaxes but it still felt good.

Soon enough, all three of us lay listlessly on the carpeted floor. Sissy climbed to her feet and staggered her way to the washroom, returning a few minutes later with washcloths and hand towels. She took it upon herself to clean both Momma and me of the cum and other fluids on our bodies. Once done, she collapsed on the couch, staring at our naked bodies.

"What did you think, Sissy?" I asked. "Did you enjoy what just happened?"

"I never knew a person could feel that good," she informed us. "It was heavenly."

"It only gets better from here," I said.

Waiting a few moments, I asked Momma the question that had been on my mind since she first attacked Sissy's body.

"Momma, this was not your first time making love with a woman was it?"

Momma blushed and smiled a quirky looking smile before admitting I was right, that she had been with a woman before.

"Who was she, Momma?" I asked.

"My sister, your Auntie Diana."

Hmmm, I thought to myself. Has our incestuous family just grown?

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as the previous two. Rest assured there is more yet to come. Please share your thoughts and comments. Votes are always appreciated as well.

Thanks.

12