Agency of Bondage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tea's up," she said cheerfully.

"Great," Jason said, standing up to take the tray from her.

"I've got it," she said, pulling back out of his reach when the door to their office suddenly opened again.

"Miss Blackthorn,"the superintendent said. "A word please?"

"Oh! Superintendent Marlow!" Trixie exclaimed, looking round at her boss in surprise. She was still holding the tray.

"Go on, Trix," Jason said, grabbing the tray before she could stop him. "We've got this."

Panic began to set in. Jason had already turned and set the tea down on the desk. Fuck, she hadn't seen him do that and now she had no way of knowing which tea contained the love potion. She tried to think of a way to stop them from drinking the tea but couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't look suspicious.

"Miss Blackthorn?" the Superintendent repeated.

"Yes, sir," she said, her heart racing. "Right away."

She walked stiffly out of the office, her hands trembling at her sides as she joined Marlow in the hallway. He stared at her from beneath his mane of scraggy hair, his eyes twitching as he leaned towards her.

"I wanted to congratulate you again, Miss Blackthorn. Jason tells me the operation last night was your idea."

"Oh," Trixie said in surprise. "Yes, yes it was. But I couldn't have done it without him."

"Regardless," Marlow continued. "In the short time you have been with the Agency you have shown great intuition and I want you to know it has not gone unnoticed. Continue as you are, and I see great things ahead of you."

"Thank you, Sir," Trixie said, pride welling inside her. Marlow was a good man but she also knew he did not hand out praise lightly. His words meant an awful lot to her, even if she was still panicking about what was going on in the office.

"Well," Marlow said, clearing his throat as if uttering the kind words had left a bad taste in his mouth. "Back to it then, Blackthorn! I expect a report on your progress on my desk tomorrow morning. Oh and tell Colt to get back to his own case!"

"Yes, sir!" she said, nodding vigorously as she backed into the office. She smiled as she closed the door and turned to see the two men still hunched over Barnabus' file, the scene no different to how she had left them. For a moment she felt relief flood her body as the idea that perhaps the potion hadn't worked struck her. Love potions were, after-all, notoriously hard to get right so it was entirely possible that all she had done was stir scented water into the tea!

"Trix..."

Her elation faded rapidly as Jason looked up at her. She knew her partner better than anyone and the look in his eyes was one she had never seen before. It was hungry, raw and animalistic.

"Fuck," she hissed under her breath, hurrying into the room. She needed to get Rupert out of here and get an antidote into Jason as soon as possible. She could explain it to him. He would understand.

"Rupert," she said. "Erm... Marlow wants you back on your own case. Sorry."

"Ah, fair enough," he muttered, rocking back in Trixie's chair. "This is good one y'all have got here though! Real brain teaser. Y'all let me know if you need any help, you hear?"

"We will!" Trixie said, grateful to see him get up without any protests. Jason was staring at her now, the look on her face sending a shiver down her spine as Rupert tipped his hat and closed the door behind him.

"Jason..." she began turning to face her partner. She froze. He was standing right behind her, his eyes burning with intensity and his wand held out in front of him.

"Trix..." he said, his voice low and husky.

She licked her lips, raising her hands slowly either side of her head. "Jason," she breathed. "What are you doing?"

His hands were shaking, his eyes twinkling beneath his dusty hair with unrestrained desire. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he growled, flicking his wand.

Trixie gasped as ropes shot from the tip of Jason's wand, snaking around her limbs before she could react. Her arms were pulled parallel to each other behind her back whilst ropes snaked above and below her breasts, squeezing them tightly together. More ropes snared her legs binding her ankles to her thighs and forming a figure of eight above and below her knees. She grunted as she was then throw backwards onto Jason's desk, her legs spread by the ties, her head supported by a stack of old case files on his desk.

"Jason!" she cried, thrashing against the ropes that bound her. "Jason, stop! Le me go!"

"No good struggling," he muttered, walking up to her. "Those knots will only get tighter."

She whimpered, the truth of his words setting in as she felt the knots around her limbs squeeze tighter. She was helpless, completely at his mercy. It wasn't as though she could even scream for help. If anyone found them like this, losing their jobs would be the least of their worries.

Tears stung the corners of her eyes and she felt her cheeks flush with humiliation as he flicked his wand once again. She flinched as invisible blades slashed at her top, cutting it open from the waist to neckline so that it fell from her breast to expose her bra. She trembled fearfully as he positioned himself between her legs and reached out to grab her tits with his free hand, yanking her bra down to expose her hard, pink nipples.

"Jason," she cried. "I did something really stupid. You've drunk a love potion. This isn't you! Please! Stop!"

He ignored her as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it tightly in a way that she did not find entirely unpleasant despite the situation. A moment later he slid her skirt up around her waist and with two swift flicks of his wand he had slashed a hole in her tights and severed the cord of her panties. She shivered as he stripped her underwear away, wadding the panties into a ball.

"You need to be quiet," he growled, stuffing her balled up panties into her mouth.

She groaned in protest as he pushed the fabric into her throat, surprised and embarrassed to find them already wet with her own sweet juices. She bit down on the makeshift gag as Jason grabbed her ankles and held her steady, the strength of his grip taking her by surprise.

He smiled cooly at her, the expression on his face that of a man that she did not recognise. Whatever this was, whatever was happening, she knew there was nothing that she could do to stop it. He reached down to unbutton his pants and removed his cock, Trixie's eyes widening at the sight of it. It was a good nine inches in length, a bubble of pre-cum already visible at the tip as he ran his hand gently up and down his impressive length. Her breathing was coming even faster now, her pussy trembling as she looked up at him. This was wrong. She hadn't meant for this to happen and yet...

She moaned as he slid his tip over the smooth surface of her pussy, the warmth of his cock making her shiver with anticipation. He leaned into her, his head pressing into her lips which greedily parted to allow him to slide inside of her, burying his length in her pussy. She gasped around the gag, her eyes rolling back in her head as he began to thrust back and forth. Her moans grew steadily louder as he drove into her, the ropes that bound her digging into her flesh as she was jostled by his movements. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she surrendered herself to the moment and the intense feeling of pleasure that pulsed through her body with his every thrust. This was wrong, she tried to tell herself again.

Jason leaned in close, placing a hand on her throat and squeezing gently. She whimpered, looking up into his dark eyes as he leaned in and gnawed at her neck, his rough lips and warm breath sending another shiver down her spine. No one had ever fucked her like that before. No one had ever made her feel that good. She arched her back, tossing her head back against the files as he brought her to edge. A squeal of pleasure tore itself from her throat, muffled by her gag as the orgasm pulsed through her body. She felt Jason tense, a grunt of lust escaping his lips as he pulled his cock from her pussy and shot his load, warm jizz splashing over her nipples and between her cleavage.

Trixie shuddered as she slumped back on the desk, Jason leaning over her, his own shoulders rising and falling as he struggled to catch his breath. She looked up at him, still twitching as little aftershocks of pleasure came and went. There was no doubt in her mind. That had been the best sex she had ever had, but it also should never have happened. He looked down at her, his eyes distant and unfocused. How much of that had been him, she wondered, and how much had been the effects of the potion. She waited for him to untie her as he stood and buttoned his fly, but instead he walked to the door and picked his coat off the rack.

"Japhon?" She called, her words stifled by the panty gag. Where was he going? "Japhon!"

She craned her neck to look at him as he pulled on his coat. He looked like he was in a trance, acting on instinct more than anything else. He didn't look at her as he pulled open the door and stepped out into the hallway beyond.

True fear began to set in as she heard his footsteps disappear down the corridor. He had just left her there. Her eyes widened as she took stock of the situation; trapped, bound, gagged and naked on his desk. What if someone found her like this? How the hell would she explain what had happened without getting either of them in trouble. She looked around in a panic, before seeing her wand lying on the floor to the left of the desk where it had fallen out of her pocket. Fuck. This was going to hurt.

She shuffled herself over the desk, Jason's cum still dribbling over her chest and braced herself, rolling onto the floor with a loud crash that she hoped to God no one had heard. Her shoulder flared painfully again, the ropes around her limbs tightening even more but she did not stop, shuffling herself inch by inch across the floor until she lay on top of her wand. She fumbled with her bound hands, managing to close her fingers around the handle of the wand at which point she closed her eyes and tried desperately to concentrate on the counter-spell to free her. It took a lot longer for her to free herself than it ought to have. Try as she might she could not clear her mind of what had just happened and the strange mix of emotions she was feeling. Eventually, however, she felt a warm sensation spread down her wand and the ropes mercifully faded out of existence. She sat up, pulling her now sodden panties from her mouth and throwing them aside before slumping against the side of Jason's desk. She drew her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs, and began to weep, her shoulders shaking as she was overcome by emotions. She felt angry, scared and embarrassed, but part of her had also enjoyed what had just happened. She had never seen Jason as anything more than her parter but he had surprised her with his passion. She took a deep breath, easing her sobs as she dabbed at her eyes witht he sleeves of her torn shirt. She needed to get out of there, to clean herself up and clear her head. Most importantly, she needed to talk to Jason and find out exactly where that had all come from.

The act of going home of course presented its own set of problems. Her top and panties were ruined beyond repair and she had nothing to change into. She stood slowly, her legs a little wobbly, partly from where they had been bound so tight, partly from the intensity with which Jason had fucked her. She slid the hem of her skirt down to cover the hole he had torn in her tights and, after wiping his cum from her tits with some tissues, pulled her bra up over her boobs. She went to her handbag and looked at herself in her compact. Her hair was a mess and her cheeks were streaked with mascara. She dabbed away the ruined make-up as best she could before taking her coat off the rack beside the door and pulling it on, wrapping it as tightly about her chest as she could. It wasn't perfect, but no one would know she was half-naked underneath. To her surprise, the thought sent a little jolt of excitement through her.

Gingerly she left her office, walking as quickly through the building as she dared without attracting suspicion. Thankfully she didn't bump into anyone that she knew and after a brief but tense ride in a packed lift, she was hurrying out in to the parking garage. The cold struck her as she stepped outside, her bare pussy quivering beneath her skirt as an icy wind whipped through the concrete structure. She wrapped an arm around her body, her nipples hardening as she fished through her handbag for her wand, swearing loudly as she realised she'd left it on her desk after fixing her make-up. The idea of going back for it was more than she could handle at the moment so instead she hurried out of the garage and instead made for the nearest tube station, thankful to get out of the cold as she descended to the underground station.

It had been a long time since she had used the underground. Portal travel was restricted to set locations for the public so the station was still plenty busy enough. She managed to locate her train, fumbling with her money at the ticket machine in her haste to get home. She hurried down to the station, glad to see a train pulling in as she got there, and leapt aboard. She took a seat at the end of the carriage opposite a young couple. They smiled at her as she sat down, the red-headed girl's eyebrow twitching as she saw the state of Trixie's make-up. She ignored her, crossing her legs before remembering she had no panties on. Fuck, had she just flashed them both?

She was relieved when the train pulled into the Camden station and practically ran back to her flat. Ella, thankfully wasn't home yet and she hurried into her bedroom and pulled the door shut behind her, throwing herself onto her bed where she let out the breath that she felt she had been holding on to since leaving her office. She pressed her hands to her face and tried not to start crying again. Ella had been right. She shouldn't have messed around with the love potion. What was Jason going to say when the effects wore off? Would he even remember what had happened and if he did, would he understand why she had done it? Could they ever look at each other in the same way again?

She stood up, angrily snatching the cauldron from her desk and marching towards the bathroom, determined to tip the hateful concoction down the plughole, when a familiar scent caught her attention. The smell of leather and cut grass she had always understood, they reminded her of Rupert, but the cinnamon had always been a mystery until now. Jason's cologne had cinnamon in it.

The potion bubbled softly in her arms as she looked down at it, the now familiar scent of her partner drifting beneath her nose. She swallowed nervously, her mind a jumble of emotions that she still did not understand, and returned to her room, setting the cauldron back on her desk and dropping onto the bed. She couldn't bring herself to pour it away. Not yet. Not until she had spoken to Jason...

12