Minnesota Misery Ch. 08

Story Info
A girl and her Black bull.
822 words
4.07
5.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

......

While their friends watched Jamie's favorite movie in the living room, Tyrone and Trish held hands as the big, Black, eighteen-year old guided the slim blonde into the room where he had participated in group sex.

Soon, he would be able to grope and please the sole girl he held passionate, fierce love for.

Their coats off, the couple embraced as the outside wind howled. Tyrone said, "We finally get to have some fun tonight. Just me and you."

They separated, shared a long, deep kiss before swapping saliva.

Trish gripped Tyrone's muscular arms.

"After a certain someone made me a really mad bitch today, I need your Black cock in my mouth." Trish said before kneeling.

When she had Tyrone's jeans and boxers down, Trish stroked the big cock at a quick pace, as if someone paid her to make her boyfriend shoot his cum as soon as possible.

"Put your pretty mouth around it." Tyrone said as a command, Trish jacking him off, stroking the cock back and forth fast.

At a quick pace, Trish brought the huge, Black cock into her White girl mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah." Tyrone said when Trish's throat surrounded his eager cock.

Trish stroked the cock with her lips, moving her head back and forth.

Eleven seconds passed.

After detaching from Tyrone's cock, Trish let a saliva string connect from the cock to her mouth.

She stripped.

Tyrone took off his clothes.

The two teenagers moved onto the bed. They exchanged kisses. Tyrone fingered Trish's pussy while she stroked his cock.

A short moment later, Tyrone moved Trish onto her back.

"Get ready to take all of this cock." Tyrone said, his cock throbbing.

He grasped it.

He thrust his cock inside Trish, let loose a groan.

Trish drew in a sharp breath.

"Give me all of your big Black cock, baby." Trish said.

Tyrone thrusted back and forth, his body slapping against Trish's slim one.

The couple watched while the Black teenager claimed the White pussy. Trish released moans.

"Yeah! This is what I fucking wanted." Tyrone said through clenched teeth. "Sweet pussies do a good job at taking big cocks!"

Tyrone aimed his eyes at Trish's jiggling breasts, the girl's pink nipples pointed at the ceiling.

Tyrone squeezed Trish's tits while his dick pumped in and out her wet pussy.

Their fucking made a wet, sucking sound as the White pussy held onto the Black cock, not intending on releasing the hold it had on the powerful, masculine flesh.

Tyrone grunted each time he thrust inside Trish. Pleasure-filled moans left the submitting girl.

"This feels too good. So good." Trish said between moans. "I'm never going back."

Tyrone laughed before saying, "They always dish out that line."

Tyrone raised Trish's legs high, gave her a harder fucking.

The Black boy fiddled with Trish's pink clit, making her moan loud as she savored the pleasure and warm joy flowing through her.

"I'm going to cum so hard for you really soon!" Trish said before squeezing her pink nipples.

Gripped by passion, Tyrone moved his lips against Trish's in a deep kiss.

He quickened his face as he continued fucking her.

After moving Trish onto her hands and knees, Tyrone slammed his hand against her warm ass, thrust into her pussy hard, making the girl yelp.

The Black teenager gripped the girl's hips, fucked her harder than before.

Trish's pussy hugged Tyrone's Black dick. Trish moaned while her boyfriend pounded into her from behind with a savage brutality, the girl's ass cheeks rippling against brown skin.

Her breasts jiggled as Tyrone dominated her.

"Damn, baby girl." Tyrone said in a shaking voice, "I feel like my cock is going to blast a gallon of cum inside you."

His intense body kept moving with a desire-shrouded savageness.

Trish's legs trembled the moment before Tyrone groped her breasts as her pussy leaked.

"I'm fucking cumming." Trish said as she erupted with hot wetness.

Tyrone grunted, spasmed.

Cum shot out him in thick jets, splashed inside Trish's pussy.

Tyrone pulled out.

He collapsed onto his back. Trish snuggled with him.

"I love you." Trish said, sincere as she stroked Tyrone's cheek with a deep love.

Tyrone gave her an intense kiss before saying, "I love you too."

When Tyrone slept some time later, Trish's eyes remained open as Frank took steps into the room.

Naked underneath the comforter, Trish kept her focus on Frank, who said, "You're a filthy bitch. I bet he doesn't even know what you did with me in the basement."

Heated rage coursed through Trish.

"Fuck you. And fuck your small dick." Trish said, hoping her words stabbed Frank with emotional pain.

Frank laughed.

He slammed his hand against Trish's face before taking quick steps out the room.

Trish gritted her teeth but made no move to leave the bed.