Minnesota Misery Ch. 07

Story Info
Jasmine eats Chinese.
752 words
4.2
2.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

This chapter contains lesbian sex.

***

"This world is insane." Jasmine said to Ling, speaking Mandarin Chinese.

The two girls sat at the picnic table near the spot Abraham had killed the Bigfoot.

"Yes. Meeting live monsters will make a person say that." Ling said, sitting beside Jasmine, speaking Chinese while the two sat backwards.

The girls' flashlights illuminated the spot.

Jasmine unleashed a sigh filled with sweltering frustration. She said, "I know a lot of things. If we don't leave as soon as possible, we're all going to die. And I don't want to be raped to death."

Ling nodded.

Chilled wind whipped against her face. Wearing a beanie, she said, "This cold is irritating me. We should be pleasing each other right now. My pussy doesn't want to hear talking."

Jasmine slipped a hand into Ling's panties.

"Your pussy can't hear. It needs a hand." Jasmine said as she played with Ling's clit.

Ling let soft moans loose, reared her head back as her closest friend in the universe pleased her. She said, "Yes. Play with that clit."

Jasmine pulled her hand from Ling's panties, her fingers wet.

Ling sucked her own wetness off the girl's fingers. She moved her jeans and panties down before saying, "Good tease. But I need your mouth now."

Jasmine moved onto her knees in the snow, brought herself close to Ling's waiting, Chinese pussy.

Ling remained seated, longing for Jasmine's tongue to be against her clit. She tapped Jasmine's cheek while saying, "Hurry up."

Jasmine placed her hands against Ling's thighs, barraged her pussy with her pink tongue. Ling's precious moans met her ears, making her attack the Asian pussy harder.

"You're such a good girl." Ling said between loud, ecstatic moans.

She held the back of Jasmine's head with love.

Ling shut her eyes. She bit her lip as her best friend worked on making her squirt.

Jasmine heightened her efforts by dipping her tongue into Ling's vagina and licking her inner walls.

Ling laughed as she scooted forward a bit, driving Jasmine's head closer to her dripping wet pussy.

"Yes, Jasmine. Keep working on making me cum. You're going to make me squirt all over your face, girl." Ling said when she opened her eyes. She yanked off Jasmine's beanie, making the other girl less warm. "You can get this back when you make me cum."

She tugged on Jasmine's long, black hair hard.

Jasmine kept her focus on Ling, licking, slurping on her outer lips. She pleased the girl's pussy while her own unattended pussy leaked with wetness.

Ling humped Jasmine's face as she tightened her grip on her long hair.

"Yes! Keep it up, bitch!" Ling said as Jasmine worked at her pussy harder than before. She gasped, screamed as Jasmine pulled on her outer lips.

The girl nibbled at her clit, working hard to make Ling reach climax.

"I'm going to cum hard! Shit!" Ling said the moment before she filled Jasmine's mouth with her girl cum.

She shut her eyes.

Ling trembled as Jasmine detached from her in an sudden moment, the Chinese girl still living through her orgasm.

Noises met her ears, but she focused on savoring her pleasure.

She remained seated at the picnic table for a long moment, having had the best orgasm in an long time.

Ling opened her eyes.

Jasmine, her best friend, was gone.

Ling grabbed her flashlight.

"No." Ling said as she spotted tracks leading deeper into the wilderness. One set informed the Asian one person's body dragged through the snow. The girl pulled up her pants and panties, stood. "I'm not going to let you get raped to death. I promise."

A scream stabbed the night sky, as brutal as intestines spilling out someone.

Jasmine.

"She's in trouble. Let's get to her." Abraham said, the boy who had used his penis to give boy-on-girl pleasure taking steps while holding the shotgun he had wielded earlier. A headlamp was on his head.

Ling did not speak.

"Right. Little English." Abraham said before gesturing for Ling to follow him.

More screams ripped the sky as the tough boy and the slim, Asian girl trekked through the dense forest.

They alternated between dashing and speed-walking.

Ling did not intend on seeing Jasmine dead. If the black-haired girl died, she would no longer have a person to speak Mandarin with as she remained with the other teenagers.

She had to find Jasmine.