Minnesota Misery Ch. 09

Story Info
The twins bring the love.
1.2k words
3.29
3.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note-All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

This chapter contains incest.

*****

The twins stood in the cabin's basement.

Emma leaned against Lorenzo, brought her hand to his side. She said, "I prayed to repent for what I did with you earlier. And it felt so wrong. The repenting felt wrong."

Lorenzo chuckled, a wonderful sound in misery's midst.

"I did the same. And I think the same. We can't love each other in that way and still be God's followers, right?" Lorenzo said before removing his crucifix necklace.

He tossed it onto the floor.

Emma threw her crucifix necklace on top of Lorenzo's, no longer someone who follows God or Jesus Christ.

The eighteen-year old twins kept their eyes trained on the crucifixes, as if contemplating a deep philosophy.

Emma let an relieved sigh go.

"That felt amazing." Emma said, no longer concerning herself about Heaven or Hell. What mattered most was her brother. She brought Lorenzo to the spot in front of her, held his hands. They held eye contact with each other. "Now, there's just one more thing we have to do. And it doesn't matter if God forgives us or not."

Emma grinned, aware her brother intended on giving her his cock.

Lorenzo grabbed Emma's hand.

A minute later, Lorenzo sat on the desk as he remained as naked as Emma. Her pussy exposed, Emma mounted her brother.

While riding, Emma moaned as she gripped Lorenzo's shoulders, her body flowing with ecstasy.

Lorenzo held onto his sister's warm ass.

Emma, her tits bouncing while she bounced, moved her lips against Lorenzo's, giving him a kiss as she remained a brother-fucker.

"How is it possible we're doing thing?" Emma said after releasing a moan.

Lorenzo let his hands roam across Emma's bare back. His pupils dilated, he said, "That you're having sex with your brother? The Bigfoots brought us together."

Lorenzo grabbed a jiggling breast, captured a brown nipple with his mouth. He sucked.

Emma grinned, held Lorenzo's head with love.

After pulling his mouth off the nipple he made wet with his warm saliva, Lorenzo gripped Emma's hips.

The girl rocked against Lorenzo as his cock stayed touching her inner walls. She let soft moans loose each time she rose after having the entire cock inside her pussy.

"Thank God. Thank someone for those Bigfoots." Lorenzo said.

Riding, Emma gripped Lorenzo's shoulders harder.

Lorenzo slammed his hands against her olive-toned ass, making the sex-craving sister yelp.

"It's time to get harder. Remember that time we accidentally seen Mom and Dad outside? He was standing and carrying her while she was riding him?" Lorenzo said.

Emma stopped. Her brother's cock throbbing in her precious pussy, she said, "How horny are you?"

Lorenzo held her close, stood while keeping his cock inside Emma. He carried her to the open space outside the room, pounded into his sister's pussy in the stand and carry sex position while the girl wrapped her arms around him.

"God, I'm already going to cum!" Emma said the moment before the erotic, obscene position mixed with the taboo incest made hot wetness shoot from her pussy. She trembled. "Fuck!"

Lorenzo's pre-cum slapped against her inner pussy walls, which were wet.

"There's truly nothing wrong with something that feels so great for both of us!" Lorenzo said between heavy pants. "This is incredible."

"I guess we're just like our parents." Emma said, clinging to her brother, like an incestous monkey clinging to an older relative. "We're animals, though."

Lorenzo shuddered.

"Happy animals," he said before his cock exploded with cum that washed Emma's pussy with heated, thick sperm. "You just made me a very happy brother."

Emma moved her lips against his.

When Emma's bare feet was on the floor, the girl's brother moved his knees to the floor, slurped his own cum from her pussy.

He pleased her clit with his cum-soaked tongue while grabbing her hips, making Emma moan in ecstasy.

Lorenzo jammed his tongue into her pussy hole, tasted his own sister.

She ran her fingers through his hair.

Lorenzo rubbed her clit fast.

"You're going to make me cum again, you fucking animal." Emma said before gripping Lorenzo's hair hard.

Her pussy sprayed her brother's face and mouth with girl cum.

Lorenzo pulled his head back, his sister's wetness dripped from his chin.

He stood.

"This is mine now?" Emma said, grasping Lorenzo's cock.

Lorenzo grinned. He said, "You're also my girlfriend now. So, of course."

The twins were in the living room when Ling entered the cabin with Abraham following her. The brutal Abraham shouldered his shotgun. He turned his head to Jamie.

"Jasmine is gone," the shotgun-armed boy said after removing his headlamp.

Jamie stood, leaving the sofa.

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone?" Jamie said, clenching his fists, as if he intending on slamming them into Abraham's face.

Abraham scoffed.

"I said she's gone. And I don't want to fight. So, look for her if you want to." Abraham said.

Jasmine gone.

Another girl who a Bigfoot snatched.

"I will." Jamie said, taking the shotgun from Abraham. He bared his teeth. "But don't think I forgot how you treated Lorenzo earlier. And don't think I won't get Jasmine back. She was my friend before even finding out I was rich."

Jamie shoved Abraham, put on the headlamp, rushed out the cabin with the shotgun.

Abraham brushed his hands against his coat, as if Jamie ruined it with blood. He brought his arm around Ling's shoulders. Ling cried without making noise. Abraham said, "Come on. No tears when I'm around. That's a rule."

He guided her upstairs.

Daniel turned his head to Trish, gestured for her to follow him.

Tyrone sat in the kitchen, his eyes focused on his cellphone's screen as he laughed.

Seth sat next to Rachel, the Christians' focusing on the Bible Rachel held open.

Emma watched Daniel leave the cabin with Trish following him.

Frank frowned.

"You want to fuck again?" Trish said outside, directing her words to Daniel, who shook his head.

"We're obviously both wanting someone we shouldn't. Me, not so obviously. But if you see a female Bigfoot, please don't kill her. And don't tell anyone else about her." Daniel said, crossing his arms, as if there was a chance Trish would lunge and try sinking her teeth into his Mexican flesh.

The blonde nodded, held onto Daniel's arm.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. Don't worry." Trish said.

Daniel flashed her a grin.

He prepared himself to tell her he was grateful he had her as a friend.

A stone collided with the back of Daniel's head.

Trish screamed.

She was gone by the time her friends made it outside.

"The demons took Trish." Rachel said. She kneeled beside Daniel's corpse, prayed. When she finished praying, Rachel pressed her Bible against Daniel for a brief moment. "Rest in peace, my brother in Christ."

Abraham shook his head. He turned his face to the moon.

"Me and Ling are going inside. Trish isn't worth the time," he said before retreating into the cabin with the Chinese girl.

Tyrone and Frank took turns burying Daniel.

"I'm going to get my girl back. Anyone else coming?" Tyrone said.

Frank nodded. He said, "I need to make amends."

"God wouldn't want me to abandon a friend." Rachel said.

Seth nodded, agreeing. He remained standing beside her. The two Christians took steps to the spot near Tyrone and Frank.

Dressed for winter, like the others, the twins said, in unison, "We'll help too."