Minx Ep. 06: Three Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you thinking about anything else while in that tube?" she asked coyly.

"Do you want the honest answer or a romantic one?"

"Never mind. This is urgent."

They kissed again as Dragon's hips pushed her legs apart. Then they ground against each other ineffectively for a minute or two, heightening the eagerness for more intimacy. Minx pulled her lips from his, licked them then chuckled as she reached down between them to free him.

"On the floor it is," she whispered.

His chest leaned against hers as his hands reached down to pull her pants down to her knees. Minx kicked her clothes off then wrapped her legs about his hips. Her heart raced and her breathing quickened as she guided him in. At first they remained still, enjoying the sensuality of the physical coupling. Then she squeezed his erection; it was a familiar signal.

He withdrew until he was almost out of her then teased her at her entrance.

"So naughty, my hyperman."

He thrust in, and they began a steady and slow rhythm of in and out. Their mouths moved across each other's faces, necks and shoulders. Hands shifted across skin that was slickening with sweat, trying to achieve a better grip. Their tempo increased, as did their heartrates and breathing. The wave grew higher and higher within them until they thought it could not rise any higher and then they froze in place and just stared into each other's eyes.

The feeling of impending orgasm began to ebb away, but before it disappeared she squeezed him again and they repeated the thrusting. Well-practiced at this, they kept up this mutual teasing for more than half an hour. Minx, drenched in sweat as much as Dragon was, grew concerned that her juices would soon run out.

"This is it!" she gasped into his ear.

Dragon began thrusting in earnest, almost entirely leaving her at each withdrawal but her legs, wrapped around his hips, prevented him from becoming completely free of her. Their passion grew again, consuming their thoughts until it became impossible for them to continue their teasing game. Their entire focus was on the coming orgasm. They thrust at each other, out of synchronization at times, however their minds had reverted to an animal desire for satisfaction.

And then they crested. Dragon thrust deep, almost painfully deep, and Minx almost crushed his body against hers. Gasps and grunts echoed around the room. Lost in the mutual orgasm it was some time before rational thought returned to their conscious minds.

"We're docked and you're late for your meeting," chided Aphrodite as Dragon and Minx sat up, arms around each other.

"Give our apologies. We'll be ready in a few minutes," replied Minx, and she let out a long sigh.

They used the refresher a second time, cleaning the sweat from their bodies. Sharing the refresher they began to playfully explore each other's skin, which led to another session of lovemaking, though only a quickie. Water washed them clean afterward.

Later, dressed in new coveralls of black with silver trim, they left Hephaestus and greeted Director Kowalski.

"Thank you for everything you've done," she gushed, apparently not upset at having had to wait for them. "The authorities have been here and performed a complete investigation."

"I was concerned that we'd taken all the evidence with us..." mentioned Dragon.

"Hush," chided Minx.

"Yes, well video and sound recordings, plus Doctor Samuels own records, have confirmed everything you told us. He is under arrest and Doctor Axis is currently the subject of a planet-wide manhunt...though I did tell the investigators your suspicions of who he was. Sidra Energy Research marketers have spun the story that it was industrial espionage and sabotage, and that it was thwarted by the two of you. Uhm, I thought it would be simpler if it became public knowledge that you are a hyperman, Mister Dragon."

"No problem. It was bound to become public knowledge eventually. I spend my time with Minx and she wasn't going to stay out of human space forever."

"Well, there have been numerous news stories about the two of you. Some curious reporter has dug into Miss Lazer's history and there's even been a documentary released about her. Quite popular, though it paints your relationship as a Beauty and the Beast story."

"Accurate," said Minx jokingly.

"No arguments from me," stated Dragon. "She has been a complete beast at times." He caught Minx's hand in his before she could bat his shoulder for the remark. "This outcome is better than I could have hoped for."

"Sidra Energy Research is prepared to offer you, Mister Dragon, a place on the board. Or, for Miss Lazer if the two of you prefer that option."

"Neither," countered the hyperman. "My business plans are far more grander than that. Galactic domination, remember?"

"Actually, I have a request for Sidra Energy Research if that's okay," said Minx. "Dragon has never been to Earth; his people were chased off centuries ago when they were overthrown. I think it might be good for him to see what Earth and its people have to offer..."

"Say no more. Give me a few minutes." The Director turned away and spoke into her wrist unit.

"We have things to do, Minx. I have to get back to hyperman space and reveal the truth."

"Why?"

"He lied in parliament. It's just not done. There'll be an investigation and then an execution. It will increase our standing among my people..."

"For what purpose?"

He tilted his head in confusion.

She put her hands on her hips. "Think about it. Humans and hypermen are going to come into conflict with the way things are set up now. Do you agree?"

He nodded.

"So..." she tilted her head and waited for him to finish her thoughts.

"So, we let his lie take effect. We pass on to a select few what is really going on. They'll stay. As will the saboteur and his confederates. Hyperman numbers in the galaxy are greatly reduced so conflicts will be put off or greatly reduced."

"And with less of your people about then perhaps those that remain will be more rational. Why fight when they come across humans? Why not do what you're doing now? The bunch of you could be leaders, political and corporate. Imagine Artemis interacting with humans and extrapolate the most likely result."

"She'd be given control of a biomedical research facility and she'd have an enormous staff of scientists at her beck and call, or she'd set up her own research institute..."

"A better outcome for everyone, right? And all we have to do is get rid of those hyperman and humans that won't cooperate."

He bent over and kissed her on the lips. "Such a brilliant primitive human!"

"A vacation doesn't sound so bad right now, does it?" she asked, hope in her voice.

"First, you send a message to Artemis. She can forward it on to her most trusted acquaintances. Second, we gather them together to assess who can be trusted to be part of this future you've envisioned. Third, we deal with the problem children. A vacation after we've contacted Artemis...let's see. We'll have to send a relay message, but we'll do it through Mars Bank on Forrestor's World. Now that we have contacts there they'll do as I ask, especially with the promise of more technology being passed into their hands. I'll have to code the message as I don't know exactly where Artemis is right now."

"I have her access codes. We're sisters now, remember? I haven't relayed a message yet, just direct communication through subspace with her. Is there no-one else you want to warn?" asked Minx.

"No. My parents are dead, as you know. Any other relatives I have...well, Mahar was one of the better-behaved ones."

Minx shivered. "That's sad." Thoughtfully, she caressed his cheek with her hand.

"I've just arranged...oh dear," the Director interrupted herself as she noticed the tenderness between them.

"No. No. You were saying?" said Minx. She took Dragon's hand in hers.

"If you find it acceptable, Sidra Energy Research is quite prepared to pay for your stay at three different resorts: Giza Plateau, Hawaii Nature Reserve, and Fiji Resort. They're offering one week stay at each, all expenses covered, along with any complimentary tours you might be interested in."

"That sounds delightful!" gasped Minx, clapping her hands together in glee. "I've heard of each of them but never thought I'd have the money to visit them! You'll love them, Dragon!"

"We can provide transport..."

"I'd prefer to take Hephaestus."

"Your ship will be perfectly safe while docked here," offered the director.

"Actually," added Minx with a clever smile, "I wanted to send Hephaestus off on autopilot to the asteroids to pick something up for me. It'll be a simple cargo run. I have some old friends up there."

"We can send a pilot..."

"No, thank you. Hephaestus is quite well-programmed and I'll give Dragon all the directions and make all the arrangements with my friends in the belt. It's usually a two-day in-system flight there, isn't it?"

Director Kowalski nodded. "We get ore shipments from there a few times a year."

"My friends may keep Hephaestus a little longer - they're not very good at keeping to schedules..."

"We'll keep a berth ready for your ship's return, whenever it does return."

"Fantastic. When will our shuttle be ready?"

"A couple of hours. They're sending one over from Stargate Three."

"We'll wait on Hephaestus, if you don't mind. Please make our apologies."

"Yes, of course. Though you're welcome to have lunch with me in an hour..."

"We've been cooped up in pressure tubes for almost two weeks." She gave the other woman a knowing look. "I'm sure you understand."

"Yes, of course. We'll have the shuttle waiting for you whenever you're ready."

Minx grabbed Dragon's arm and escorted him back aboard Hephaestus. He grabbed her upper arms and kissed her on the lips again.

"At first I was trying to figure out what you were doing..."

"Figured it all out? Now we have time to call your sister before we go on a vacation. And, Hephaestus and Aphrodite will be able to explore the solar system together without having to worry about us or getting stopped by the authorities. They get their own vacation from us."

"Minx! You do love me!" squealed her A.I. through the communicator.

The end.

Minx and Dragon will return.