Miracle Cream Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cory..."

"Save it, Dad, you all made your bed, high time you lay in it," Cory stated holding up the brush for him. "Some pretty words aren't going to fix what you all spent years destroying," he said, rising to his feet.

Trying not to let his son's words get to him, yet here was his boy, telling him that connection between father and son would never be the same, ever again. "Is that why you want to go out west for your college?" Jairo asked to which Cory simply nodded. Turning around when Zoe burst through the door.

"Cory!" Zoe exclaimed, her hand reaching out taking hold of Cory's left hand and dragging him back into the house. Smiling at her mother as she made her famous cheese stuffed burgers.

"What is it?" Cory asked, aloofly. Pulling his hand free from her grasp.

"Not here, my room," Zoe whispered softly.

"Fine," Cory sighed. He had gotten what he wanted, whether they fuck ever again or not didn't really matter to him. What mattered was they would always remember how they were begging for his cock. Noting how Dayana was curled up on the couch in the living room covered up with an Afghan due to how chilled she normally got during her cycle. Noticing how her eyes glanced at him as he followed Zoe up the stairs. "What's this about?" Cory asked, crossing his arms as he stood in the middle of the room.

"Here, read it," Zoe said, with a devious smile as she handed over her phone.

Cory's thumb moved along the screen of his sister's phone as he scrolled up as he noted the numerous texts the man sent.

'Zoe?! Please can't we talk?'

'What's there to talk about you fucking cheater!'

'I deserve that, yet Zoe we're so good together, Can't you see it in your heart to give me another chance?'

'Did you get the email I sent?'

'No, not yet, why?'

'Watch it, it will show you all you need to know you asshole! Now fuck off, I'm going to get some sun!'

Cory noted that there wasn't another text for another hour before Zoe's ex-boyfriend bombarded his sister's phone.

'You fucking bitch!'

'How could you do this to us?!'

'I'm sorry, I let my emotions get away from me. Zoe, I love you! Please come back to me?!'

Cory ran his thumb up as the man sent one pleading text after another. It got rather embarrassing to say the least at how desperate the man was. Did the man really think his sister was going to fall for his bullshit? His eyes glanced up at how Zoe still had that shit eating grin on her face.

'Fuck no! I don't date fucking cheating, lying assholes!'

'It's funny you feel betrayed seeing me getting fucked by that big ass fucking cock! And God, did it feel so fucking good! How my pussy was just cumming and cumming as that cock just pounded my pussy?! You saw it, you saw how stretched out it got hugging that thick root. Something you can never fucking do. So we're through, I'm his slut now. Now fuck off and die you cunt!'

"What are you doing?" Cory asked, as Zoe knelt before him and pulled down his shorts.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Zoe shot back with a coy smile. "I'm going to suck your dick," she cooed, before her lips wrapped around his soft member. "Take a picture and send it to him," Zoe directed before sinking back down her brother's root. Her eyes lustered as she peered up as her brother as she took what she could of his cock into her mouth.

"Told you to leave her alone, now when I get back I'm going to seek out each and every woman you're interested in and make them an offer. My cock or your teeny tiny one," Cory typed out after he had sent the picture to the man. "I wonder who they will choose."

"Fuck you asshole! Zoe is mine!"

"The fuck she is, do you not see her slobbering all over my cock? I think she's long forgotten about you."

"I'm going to find you, and I'm going to kick your ass!"

Seeing Zoe rolling her eyes when Cory showed her the text. Easing off his cock muffling his moan as she did. Arching an eyebrow when she took her phone from him and rose to her feet. Shooting his sister a look when she pushed down her hip hugging shorts and stepping out of them.

"I want you to fuck me while I call him," Zoe said, patting her peach.

Shrugging his shoulders, who was he to pass up the chance to get his dick wet again? Cory certainly wasn't going to forego fucking his sister. She was his slut after all. Noting how Zoe peered up at him with a sultry gaze as she laid on her back. Listening to her gasp as she guided his rod into the heat of her core.

"Not all of it, I'm already sore I'd like to be able to walk to dinner," Zoe said, with a coy smirk. Blowing her brother a kiss, bringing her phone over her mound after dialing his number. Hearing his excited voice coming over the speaker as she made him listen to how wet she was. "Did you hear that, you ass? Did you hear that fat cock getting my pussy so wet, wetter than anything thing you've done in the months we've been together. That's the closest you'll ever get to my pussy ever again!" Zoe shouted into her phone as her 32D breasts jiggled as Cory thrusted eight inches of his rod into her.

"Zoe?! Please, we can talk about this baby..."

"There is nothing to talk about! What part of that can't you get through your fucking... Fuck! Yes! That's it, right there!" Her moan interrupted her anger filled tirade. "Oh God! That cock feels so good in my pussy," Zoe whimpered in pleasure as Cory gently rubbed her clit. "You like my tight little pussy don't you baby?" Her smile lifted the corners of her lips when she placed her finger to them when Cory gave her a puzzled look when she called him that.

"Please Zoe, think about what you're doing to us?!" Cory just chuckled at the man's needy display.

"There is no fucking us! Why is that so fucking hard for you to understand?!" Her wail filled the room as she came hard on her brother's cock. "Fuck! Yes! Did you hear that?! Five minutes and he has me cumming! You can't even do that! You worthless piece of shit! Now fuck off and die! Don't ever contact me again!" Tossing her phone towards the head of her bed. Her eyes running up her brother's body as her fingers held onto the edge of the bed. Ignoring how her phone was ringing like mad while she laid there enjoying the bliss that was filling her body. "Paint my tits, Cory," Zoe said hurriedly, feeling his cock beginning to swell foretelling of his eruption. Quickly pulling her shirt and bra up exposing her 32D breasts to him. She couldn't wait to feel his lips on them. Smiling wickedly when she saw that hot white load just painting her breasts in that sticky ooze. Reaching for her phone, snapping a picture of herself as Cory's cum glistened in the light. Typing out: 'Take a good long look this will be the last time you ever see them. Doesn't my man's load look so good covering them?!'

Turning her head, looking sadly at her brother's back as he left her room without a word to her. Pressing her hands to her face wondering how she could be so arrogant as to think that her words weren't hurting her brother. She had no wish to cause him such pain. Yet, no matter how much she wished that to be true, the reality was far different from her hopes. Licking her breasts clean, or what she could reach with her tongue. She was never one to slurp down a man's load unless she really, really like the boy or man. However, she didn't understand why she had no qualms about tasting her brother's own cum. Wiping her eyes, knowing she couldn't cry about the past, all she could do was pray that she could fix things with Cory in the present.

"Kids, come outside for a minute!" Celeste hollered as she stuck her head into the kitchen when she opened the back door.

Cory sighed as he pocketed his phone as he rose from his seat. Looking over at Dayana as she lightly bumped against his shoulder. While trying to ignore how Zoe swayed her ass as she walked in front of him.

"Kids, come meet the neighbors," Celeste spoke with a smile on her face as Jairo waited for the coals to become grey to start cooking their burgers. "This here is Sam and Delilah," she said, introducing the couple. Who simple uttered a warm 'hello' to them. "And this is..."

"Hi, I'm Cassy, but the two of you can call me Cass, or anything you want," she said, her short black hair was spiked and tipped blue in her punk rock look. Her fish-net layer could be seen through the strategically placed holes, which appeared to be made by scissors, on her perfectly good Sex Pistols t-shirt. Her skinny blue jeans contoured to her small, firm ass. The rings and studs that lined her right ear, eyebrow and lower lip glinted in the late evening light. Not noticing how Cory moved off when he clearly wasn't important enough for her to introduce herself to.

"Cass?!" Delilah spoke in that firm motherly voice. "You're being rude..." Her eyes flickered over to Cory as he stood by his father's side. Who was nodding along when Jairo was speaking to him about something in a low voice, who simply waved their daughter off when she started to speak.

"Why should I introduce myself, you clearly already have your sights on something and couldn't even see me when I was standing less than five feet from you."

"Cory, be polite," Jairo spoke placing a firm hand on his son's shoulder.

"Thought I was?" Cory retorted.

Sighing, "Grease the grill while I go get me a beer," Jairo said, to which his son simply nodded. "Anyone want one?" he asked, being a polite host. Arching an eyebrow when his daughters nodded that they too would like one. He didn't take them for beer drinkers. Then again, he should have figured they were given the parties they go to on their college campus.

"I wouldn't mind one," Cassy said, with a friendly smile.

"You sure you're old enough?" Jairo joked, getting a flirtatious smirk from Cassy.

"Old enough to show you a few tricks," Cassy retorted getting a giggle out of Celeste.

"Cassy?!"

"It's quite alright," waving Delilah off, "I know how attractive my husband is, and I know he isn't going to run off on me," Celeste said, flashing Jairo a smoldering look of want.

"Go ahead, dear," Delilah cooed lightly patting Sam's chest.

"Wouldn't mind a cold one," Sam stated with a friendly smile.

Cory was about done lubing up the grill, ignoring the chatter that was taking place behind him. Pulling out his phone when it began to ring in his pocket. Wondering why his boss was calling him when she knew he was on vacation.

"Hey Mrs. Ross," Cory answered listening to the sizzling of the oil on the grate as he moved the oil-soaked paper towel along it.

"Hi, Cory, I was wondering; could you do me a favor?"

"Umm... sure, don't know how much I can do from the beach, Mrs. Ross."

"You're coming back Friday right?"

"Let me ask," putting his boss on hold and looking to his mother, "when we leaving again?" Cory asked, looking at his mother who was chatting away with the neighbors.

"Tuesday, when we take your father home to pack for his trip," Celeste replied, hiding the hurt from her eyes when she saw nothing in her son's eyes that showed he had any connection to them.

"I'll be back Wednesday, why?" Cory asked, returning to his conversation.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then would you mind coming in Wednesday night and working through Friday, and I'll give you the weekend off."

"What time?"

"Say three to nine each night?"

"Sure, that shouldn't be a problem." Glancing over when his father set the tray of burgers on the table that also held the beers for those who had asked for one. What stood out to him was that there were only seven burgers on the tray and not eight. Which meant he wouldn't be eating with them given how obviously his parents had invited the neighbors to join them.

"Thank you, Cory. You're a life saver. I'll see you Wednesday."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Ross," Cory stated pocketing his phone once their call was over.

"Cory..."

"It's fine, I'll go out for dinner," Cory cut his father off.

"Now hold on," Sam spoke up, "we certainly don't want to put your son out."

"I said it was fine," Cory said coldly, looking over at the man. "Entertaining the neighbors must have slipped her mind when she was making them. Simple mistake," he stated shrugging his shoulders.

"Where will you go?" Celeste asked, with a worried look.

"There's a seafood place down the street, think I'll head there," Cory stated walking back into the house.

"We didn't..."

"It's okay," Celeste said, faking her smile yet she did berate herself for not counting out the patties. She just got distracted at the signs Sam and Delilah were giving off. "Cory has always had an independent streak in him." Glancing over to her husband as he thundered back into the house.

"Cory!" Jairo spoke in a loud, firm voice. Causing his son to stop in the open doorway of the front door. "We have hot dogs and everything else..."

"You want me to have hot dogs while you all have mom's burgers?" Cory spoke in disbelief. "I'm tired of being thought of as second best, and those hot dogs are just that." Closing the door behind him before his father could utter a word.

"Shit?!" Jairo cursed, running his hand through his hair knowing he was only making it worse.

"I'm sorry honey, I just didn't think..."

"It's okay," Jairo said sadly, stepping up to his wife who had taken over the grill. "I didn't think about it either."

"Is your son okay?" Delilah asked, concerned. "We really didn't mean to interrupt if this was meant to be a family dinner." Feeling her husband's arm around her as Sam nodded along.

"No, the fault is mine, I just got distracted and didn't make enough. Cory's a smart boy, he knows how to take care of himself," Celeste said, hiding the sadness deep in her heart.

"That brother of yours is rather..." Cassy stopped herself as Zoe shot her a pointed look as she took a sip of her beer. "So, how about the three of us do something tomorrow?" she uttered trying to steer the conversation away from that topic.

"Like?" Dayana asked, rolling her hand.

"We could hit the shops in the late morning, then grab lunch, then stroll down to the boardwalk and take in the sights. It'll be a blast," Cassy said, lightly touching Dayana's arm as she openly flirted with the both of them.

"It could be fun, sis," Zoe said, peering over at Dayana. "Plus, it isn't like we can go swimming in the ocean right now."

"True," Dayana mused. "When do you want to go?"

"Say ten? Ten should be good," Cassy said, with a smile bringing her bottle to her lips. "Something wrong?" she asked, seeing Zoe's mood sour when she stared at the screen of her phone.

"Just my ex-boyfriend that won't take a hint that we're done," Zoe grumbled. "See, I send him all this and he still thinks we have a chance." Smirking when Cassy nearly spit out and choked on her beer as she stared at the paused video of hours before that showed off her brother's giant cock.

"Holy fuck! That's a huge cock!"

"Cass! Language?!" Sam barked in a fatherly voice.

"What!? It is!" Cassy exclaimed turning towards her parents. "Mom, you have to see this... thing. It's huge!"

"I'm sure you're just imagining things," Delilah said, dismissively.

"The hell I am, I'll bring it back," Cassy said, over her shoulder as she grabbed Zoe's phone from her hand. "Told you I wasn't lying," she stated with a triumphant smile at her mother's gaping mouth.

"Holy fuck, that's a big cock!" Delilah said, breathlessly. "You're damn lucky, no offense honey," she said to Zoe then looked back at her husband.

"Yeah, no worries, I can't compete with that," Sam said, in a good natured chuckle once he saw the image.

"I don't think many men can," Jairo said, from over his shoulder.

"Trust me, it is rather... filling," Celeste stated with a knowing smirk.

"Have you? Oh, you have to tell me," Delilah squealed dragging Celeste off to the side.

"Sorry about that," Cassy said shyly, handing Zoe's phone back to her. "I hope that thing didn't tear you to shreds," she uttered, wondering how both of them tasted.

"A little," Zoe admitted. "But, God, it was worth it," she moaned nearly drooling.

"I bet," Cassy nodded along. "Seems your brother is back," she stated jutting her chin towards Cory's image through the gaps of the fence. "I take it that you all don't get along with one another? Is he an asshole or something?"

"He can be an ass, but he isn't an asshole, just let it drop. It's family business," Dayana said with a sigh, as she stared down into her now empty bottle.

"Hey," lifting Dayana's chin, and caressing Zoe's right cheek, "two beautiful, hot, sexy women like yourselves shouldn't look so down. I won't ask yet, what kind of brother makes his own sisters feel like this?" Cassy asked, not knowing what had transpired for the past five years.

Dayana and Zoe remained silent on the matter, "Don't worry, I'll have a chat with him. I know you two will probably let the matter rest. Yet, I just can't when two lovely ladies are hurting," Cassy said, with a wink.

"Wait! No," Zoe and Dayana said in unison taking hold of Cassy's arms. "Don't. Just don't, alright."

"Alright, alright, I won't tell him how much of a douche he's acting like to the two of you. Here, let me go get us some more beers," Cassy said politely, taking the bottles from them. "Can I get you another beer?" she asked, picking up Jairo's empty bottle.

"Sure, although we're going to have to make a beer run," Jairo joked, flashing her a smile to hide what he was truly feeling right then.

"Don't worry mate, we bought a case when we arrived yesterday," Sam said, enjoying the last of his Sam Adams pale ale. "Honey, run to the house, and grab the case, would ya?"

"Sure, Pops," Cassy said, flashing her stepfather a dazzling smile. Shaking her ass for Jairo; she had seen the hints the subtle tells their body language gave off. If what she suspected was true, they were like her parents: swingers. And she aimed to get fucked one way or another tonight. While she wasn't strictly a lesbian, she did, however, favor the ladies more than the men in her sexual encounters. If a man caught her fancy, sure she would ride him around the world and then some. Like she wanted to do the moment she laid eyes on Jairo she knew she wanted to feel his hands on her ass as he held her aloft as she glided along that cock of his. Although, it didn't stop her from glancing at Cory as she passed the window when he sat at the kitchen table. His Styrofoam box lid was open as he just sat there with a pessimistic look on his face munching on a French fry.

Quickly turning her gaze away when he caught her looking. Telling Zoe and Dayana she would be right back and not to go anywhere in a rather sexy tone. Hoping that both of them would be open to a little experimenting. She wouldn't mind taking a crack at Celeste either. Not that she hasn't been with an older woman before, she did like variety.

"Honey, couldn't you wait for us?" Celeste asked, as she and Delilah started to get the side dishes ready for their meal.

"Couldn't you have made another hamburger?" Cory retorted.

Delilah remained silent throughout it all. She didn't know if this was a normal conversation with them or not, nor did she know the family dynamic that caused this tension between them.

"I apologized Cory. It was a simple mistake," Celeste said, as she sliced the tomato.

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered before dipping his jumbo shrimp into the tartar sauce. "Rather not have my shrimp or fries getting cold, waiting," he said, with indifference. "Plus, it isn't like you make those often. So this is probably the last time I would have ever eaten one."

"Don't say that," Celeste pleaded, when it sounded like her son wasn't ever planning to come home again.