Miracle Cream Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five years ago, I accidently walked in on my son..." Feeling her cheeks heat at what came afterwards. Feeling so damn foolish to think her son wouldn't be harmed by her words or actions.

"Go on," Delilah directed with a roll of her hand.

"When he was younger, and you know how boys are at that age," Celeste said, seeing Delilah nodding in understanding. "You see... he was measuring his... thing when I did. And... well..." Looking away feeling totally embarrassed by her actions on that day. "I burst out in laughter at how small it was. I know it wasn't his fault yet I couldn't help myself. Being the foolish woman I am I told the rest of my family and my friends."

"For five years we were pretty much merciless to him. Every time he came home, entered a room, or just simply passed one of us. We would always put him down," Jairo said, ashamed of how he treated his own son.

"You... verbally abused your own son for five years?" Delilah asked, keeping her shock from her voice. "Did he ever tell you to stop?"

"All the time," Celeste said, very shamed faced. "Yet we wouldn't listen. Then before I knew it, this distance had formed between us. Every time when we talked it was always a battle between us, or that's what it felt like to me. Then it just became a constant drawn out fight between us. Then Cory began to draw himself inward, would only say a few words here and there, yet that didn't stop us. We, well the girls mostly, carried on, yet I'm to blame if I never opened my mouth we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Yet, why didn't you just, stop? I'm sure he begged you enough to stop degrading him every chance you got? Did you think doing this wouldn't have some negative consequences? That you could say... sorry I don't mean to attack you, I know that's how it sounds. Yet, why? Why would you do this to your own son? Was he constantly getting into trouble?" Seeing their heads shaking. "Was he always being disrespectful to you?" Again, she was met with shaking heads. "Then help me understand why you would willingly belittle your own son who couldn't control what he was born with?"

"I'm a size queen," Celeste admitted, "it might not sound logical to you, but to me, small cocks are just pussies in my opinion."

"So you treated your son like one of your daughters?" Delilah asked, confused.

"No," shaking her head, "I treated him like he was less of a man."

"You do realize your son defended me tonight, don't you?" Delilah asked, Jairo's head snapped up, and Celeste dropped her face into her hands. "Now does that sound like less of a man to you? Your son is lying in there for defending a woman he would rather see gone from his life, because, I'll admit, I was a little nosy. Does that make him any less of a man? No. I say that he's pretty much more of a man than most men are these days. So," blowing out a breath, "I now know the reason, and I want to help you earn his forgiveness. It's going to be hard. Five years of your belittlement isn't something you can just overcome in a night or a weekend at the beach. It's going to take a lot of hard work on your part. Now was there any specific name you called him?"

"Yes, but we haven't said it in weeks, not when we learned the cost of what we've done," Celeste said, wiping her tears away.

"Good, see whatever name it was stays stricken from your household," Delilah said, crossing her legs. "So, tell me, has he ever been suicidal?" Resting her folded hands on her lap.

"Yes, but we don't know when," Jairo said, he wasn't going to hide his guilt. He would wear it on his sleeve if he had to, to show how royally he fucked up as a father.

"I see, when did you learn this?"

"Just before we left to come here, he doesn't know that we know. He said it to Zoe the night before we left in an argument they were having," Celeste said, slipping her hand into Jairo's. Praying that they could repent for their actions. To at least try to get back some of their relationship with their son.

"Has he had any episodes of depression in these five years?" Holding up her hand when she turned to see Cassy rounding the corner. "We'll talk more in private," Delilah whispered as she got up from her seat. Returning the chair back to its original position before Cassy and the others reached them.

"I got you hot chocolate, Mom, I know how you don't like coffee this late," Zoe said, handing her mother her cup.

"Thanks, honey," Celeste said, smiling up at her daughter.

"Any word yet on Cory?" Cassy asked, handing her mother and Jairo their cups. Turning her head when she heard that echoing voice that a radio produced nearing. Seeing the man quickly hiding the evidence bag that contained the bloody knife that had been removed from Cory's body from their view, or as much as he could without cutting himself on the blade and contaminating the evidence. "You better nail that bastard!" Cassy called after the man, who simply nodded as he rounded the corner.

Another hour they waited and waited and still no word about the condition of their son. Jairo paced rubbing his hand through his hair. Feeling so useless at that moment. Wondering what was taking them so long. Then a nagging feeling crept into his heart pondering if the last words they said to each would be their last. Holding up his hand when Celeste began to rise from her seat as he walked off. He didn't want her to see him breaking down. Not right then. No. She needed him to be strong. She needed that rock she always leaned on. Once he rounded the corner his back slid down the wall, burying his face in his hands praying that he didn't lose his boy. Then he felt the softness of his wife's arms wrapping around him. Bringing him into her embrace as they both silently cried.

"Now," her thumbs wiped away Jairo's tears, her own red puffy eyes glistened in her own, "we can't let Cory see us like this," Celeste said, sniffling. "He's going to be okay; he's going to be okay," she whispered in a mantra as she pressed her forehead against his. Their wait didn't last for long once they saw the doctor in blood stained scrubs approaching causing Jairo and Celeste to hastily surge from their seats.

"Are you the boy's parents?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, how's Cory doing?" Jairo asked, wrapping his arm around his wife in case it was bad news.

"A little touch and go there. We had to stop the bleeding that was caused by the knife that pierced your son's spleen, as well as the cut on his stomach, it was the cause of the blood he coughed up. But in doing so we had to remove his spleen. We splinted his right middle finger and put a cast on his left hand to immobilize the two broken knuckles he's sustained. We also had to transfuse three pints of blood from what he had lost during the attack. He's resting now, however," leading them off to the side, "in removing the spleen your son is going to be more receptive to illness until his body can adjust to not having it. Even then he'll be at a higher risk than you or I would."

"Can we see him?"

"He's unconscious at the moment but you can see him for a short time. I'd like to keep him here until tomorrow evening just for observations, then he should be ready to go home. But he won't be able to do much of anything for two weeks minimum. Will you need a doctor's note for his school?"

"Yes, and one for his work," Jairo said, feeling a weight lifting off his shoulders.

"I understand, I'll have them written up shortly, a nurse will show you to his room," the man said, smiling at the two of them seeing the stress and worry leaving their bodies at the news.

"Thank you, doctor," Celeste said, fighting herself from throwing her arms around the man for saving her son's life. With a nod the man turned to type out the two notes for their son. Their daughters rushed to their side as the Miller family embraced each other in a group hug thanking whoever was watching out for their son.

"Thank you for being here," Jairo whispered to Delilah who had a genuine warm smile on her face.

"I should be thanking your son," resting her hand lightly on Jairo's right arm, "you're son moved to protect me, I think he instinctively knew something was going to happen and did what he thought was the best course of action at the time. I shudder at the thought of what those men would have done to me if he wasn't there," Delilah said, shivering at the thought to which Cassy reached over and rubbed her back.

Cassy had been doing some major rethinking on her assumption of Cory ever since Zoe and Dayana laid into her about what they did to him. Then to what her mother had just said about him protecting her. She would always be grateful for that. Wondering where was a man like Cory when she had witnessed her own father beating on her mother when she was a small child.

"Told you it would be alright," Cassy whispered to Zoe and Dayana as she pulled both into her as she stood in the middle of them. As much as she wanted to taste the both of them, this wasn't the time for such things. Rubbing their backs when they nodded and dotted their eyes with the tissues they had been using to stem the flow of their tears.

"I'll give you a few minutes, but then you'll have to come back in the morning when he's moved to a private room," the nurse that showed them to the recovery room said softly so not to wake the other patients.

Celeste didn't waste a moment as the nurse pulled the curtain closed to give them some form of privacy. Cassy's hand flew to her mouth as the light glinted off the staples that the doctor had used to close the laceration on his chest. Then she noted the sutures that they had used to closed the stab wound. His black eye was in full effect, his lower lip was swollen, all the while hearing the oxygen running through the hose that was connected to his nose as Cory slept in his drug induced slumber. Her eyes glanced down at the cast on his left hand. Knowing she was going to be the first to sign it. Her eyes glanced up as Celeste cooed and whispered sweet nothings to him as she gently caressed her son's face. Seeing how they all were lightly touching him just so Cory would know that they were there. Yet, her mind wondered was he really that small as her eyes lingered on his groin. Nonetheless, all too quickly the nurse once again ushered them out the room just as quietly as she had done when she escorted them in.

"When are you moving my son to a private room?" Celeste asked, she wasn't going to let her son wake up in an unfamiliar place without one of them there at his side.

"An hour, maybe two," the nurse admitted once she handed the two notes to Celeste. Who passed them over to Jairo so he could keep them safe for when they headed home.

"Then I'm going to stay here," Celeste said, looking over at her husband who nodded in understanding. "Thank you for staying with us," she said, tightly hugging Delilah who just lightly patted her back. "Go back to the house, get some sleep, I'll call when Cory wakes up," Celeste said, lightly kissing Jairo on the lips after he had nodded once again.

"We'll be here first thing in the morning-ish," Jairo said, noting the time on the clock that showed it was well past midnight, almost one in the morning. Looking back at his wife as they walked down the hall, who mouthed an 'I love you' to him mouthing his own response before his body was blocked from her view.

It was a little past two in the morning when they had moved Cory to a room with Celeste following along. Nodding to the nurse who softly told her she would get a blanket for her as Celeste's thumb brushed along Cory's right wrist as her fingers were wrapped around it. To offer some comfort to her son during his rest. Leaning over the bed when it was just the two of them in that room and placed a kiss lightly on his lips. Hoping that whatever he was dreaming he could feel their softness.

Celeste was curled up in the chair that sat beside her son's bed. The light blanket was draped over her body, knowing the nurse must have done so when she passed out when she crawled into it a few minutes after she had kissed her son hours before. Her eyes slowly opened as the morning sun shone through the windows of her son's hospital room. Her green eyes watching the rise and fall of Cory's chest as he was still in his drug induced sleep. To help his body recover from the assault and the removal of his spleen. Silently slipping out of the chair, stretching the kinks away from her sore, cramped muscles as she walked around the room. Pulling out Cory's phone from her purse, glad that it wasn't password protected as she brought up his boss' number. Taking a picture of her son lying in the bed and typing out a text message to her. Explaining to her that she was his mother and Cory had been assaulted and stabbed late last night and due to his injuries he wouldn't be able to work for at least two weeks. Telling her how sorry she was for texting her so early in the morning yet she knew her son had planned on working the Wednesday after they had returned.

Celeste wasn't expecting the woman to respond so quickly. It warmed her heart knowing her son had someone that cared so much about him when they were degrading him every chance they could get as she read the woman's text. Wondering if the woman was a mother as well given the context of the words she used when inquiring about her son. Telling her that he had to get his spleen removed due to the attack and all the other injuries to his body and explaining that the doctor had told her Cory should be fine once his body adjusted and heals. Also telling her that Jairo would drop off the doctor's note he had written for them when they got back. Smiling down at the screen when the woman was very understanding of Cory's situation. Typing out that she would bring Cory by once they got back so they could work around his injuries when he was better. Knowing it was going to take more than two weeks for his broken knuckles to heal. So she knew he would be having difficulties using his hands for the next four to eight weeks depending how his bones healed during that time.

She couldn't stop herself at the sultry smile and the lust in her eyes knowing he would be needing help taking care of his manhood. She knew it was wrong especially when her son was lying just a few feet from her yet her mind just couldn't stop thinking about her fingers being wrapped around that hard cock of his. Standing behind him wrapping her arms around him and grasping his manhood, their tips running along his heated length as she directed the flow of his piss. Her head snapped up. Scurrying over to her son's side as he began to awaken.

"Don't move too much, Cory, you'll might hurt yourself," Celeste said, her hands rested on Cory's right bicep as his right eye slowly fluttered open.

"What? Where?" Cory asked, groggily.

"Shh... you're safe, you're in the hospital," Celeste said lovingly, her hand gently caressing his right cheek as that green eye peered up at her. Sitting lightly down on the edge of the bed. "They had to remove your spleen last night. You were in surgery for so long, I thought I had lost you," she whispered softly as a tear rolled down her cheek. "The doctor said you'll be fine once your body adjusts to not having it, but you're going to need to be careful. You'll be more susceptible to illness now that you don't have it. They also had to sew up your stomach because the knife had sliced it open and blood was pouring into it," Celeste stated, seeing him listening to every word she said. "You broke two of your knuckles in your left hand and broke your middle finger on your right." Watching how Cory brought his hands up and turned his head so he could peer at his left with his good eye.

"Well, so much for jacking off," Cory sighed causing Celeste to chuckle. "I need my phone."

"Why?" Celeste asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Need to call my boss."

"I already took care of that for you, honey," Celeste said, showing him the text exchange between the two of them while he was asleep.

"Two weeks?!" Cory exclaimed seeing how long he was going to be stuck at home.

"I know, but that's the minimum time the doctor gave us for you to recover and adapt. It's going to take longer for you to use your hands," Celeste said, waving her arm over them. Cocking an eyebrow when Cory quickly lifted his sheet by the back of his hands.

"Oh, thank god, they didn't cut it off," Cory said, in a sigh of relief getting another chuckle out of his mother. "Well... this is going to be awkward," he muttered when he could only use three fingers on each hand, and one of them wouldn't be of any use given how far apart his index and pinky fingers were from each other.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom honey?" Celeste asked, in a motherly tone.

"Like yesterday," Cory said, feeling his bladder ready to bust.

"Can you walk to the bathroom?" Celeste inquired, looking around for one of those hospital urine bottles.

"Think so," Cory admitted, gradually pushing himself up. Feeling the throbbing pain in his chest as he did. "Well, don't I look like Frankenstein's monster," he mumbled starring down at his chest.

"But far cuter," Celeste said sweetly, pulling down the sheet revealing his nudity to her eyes.

"Where're my clothes?" Cory asked, as he scooted towards the edge of the bed.

"They had to cut your shirt open to stop the blood," Celeste uttered helping her son to stand, her eyes held her concern for him as he winced as he walked slowly to the bathroom. "I don't know what they did with your shorts. I'll call your dad and have him bring you a set of clothes and your shoes for you."

"How long was I out?"

"Few hours, it's Sunday. The doctor said you'd likely be released by tonight. He just wanted to keep you here for observation," Celeste stated seeing Cory's nod. "Let me, honey," she said, in a low husky voice as she pressed her chest into his back. "I'm going to take care of you," Celeste whispered as her hand grasped his manhood and directed his stream into the bowl of the toilet.

"You know I'm not going to be doing that for some time right?" Cory stated from over his shoulder as his mother's hand ran along his length after he had finished relieving himself.

"There's nothing wrong with your cock, Cory. I never said, you would have to do a thing. I am your slut."

"Yeah, just not when there's a stabbing pain in my chest," Cory said, removing his mother's hand and shuffling back to his hospital bed.

"You should have told me you were in pain, Cory," Celeste pouted, easing her son down onto the bed. "I wouldn't have done that if I had known."

"Uh-huh," Cory muttered, breathing hard as he laid back on his bed. The motor kicking on as he raised the head portion of it. "I just got stabbed, sliced to hell, look at my hands," raising them up off the bed, "why the hell wouldn't I be in pain?" he asked, glaring at his mother.

"You're right, Cory. Forgive me. It's just when I have that..." Swallowing hard as her gaze fell on her son's covered manhood, feeling her arousal awakening, "in my hand, my inner slut comes out. You know that, you've brought it out enough you should know," Celeste said, in a bashful tone as her cheeks heated.

"True," Cory admitted. Silently glad all that blood loss hadn't reverted his cock to what it once was.

"I'll go get the nurse..." Turning her head as when there came a knock on the door. Seeing how that young doctor ran his eyes down her body. She knew that look from anywhere. It wasn't hard. She had seen it all her life.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," the man said, stepping into the room.

"It's quite all right," Celeste said, before turning her attention back to her son. "I'll go get us some breakfast and call your dad," she whispered lightly laying her hand on his right forearm. Smiling when Cory nodded, brushing her thumb along his skin affectionately. Swaying her ass as the straps of her purse came to a rest on her right shoulder. She wasn't doing it for the, albeit, attractive doctor, no, she wanted to show her son the ass he's held onto numerous times. Feeling her clit throb as the sounds of her wails as she came on that cock of his filled her mind.