Miracle Cream Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how're you feeling?" the doctor asked, looking through the surgeon's notes.

"Like I've been sliced and diced," Cory retorted rolling his eyes. Seeing the corner of the man's lip lifting at his pun.

"Can you lean forward, I want to make sure no fluids have entered your lungs," he directed bringing his stethoscope to his ears. "Take a deep breath for me, now exhale, again," he said, once he moved that cold metal piece down towards the lower part of his left lung, "and again. You're lungs sound pretty clear, that's good. The first day is the most risky for you," he stated lightly patting Cory's shoulder.

"What does the spleen do?" Cory asked, laying back onto the mattress.

"In layman's terms, it helps to fight off infections in the body," the man said, writing down his notes. "It's not a critical organ to live but does help the body identify infections. Think of it like a giant lymph node. You have two right here," he said, lightly touching the sides of his neck just beneath his jaw. "They'll get enlarged when you're sick. That's how you know they're fighting off an illness. While it's not critical it will take your body time to adjust without it. So, for the next few months try to keep away from anyone that's sick. You'll catch it far easier than anyone else." Cory nodded in understanding. "How's the pain?" he asked, lighting probing around the stab wound making sure the surgeon didn't leave anything inside that wasn't meant to be left inside of the body cavity.

"About a nine," Cory answered when the doctor asked to scale it on 1-10.

"Any tightness here?" the man asked, as he made sure the staples hadn't come undone in Cory's sleep and that the wound was knitting back together properly.

"A little."

"Can you point to where you feel it? Ah," he muttered as Cory ran his finger along the edge of the wound an inch before his navel and down past his navel an inch where he would be bending his midsection at. "Would you rather have sutures along that part of the wound so your skin can move more freely."

"Yeah," Cory nodded.

"I'll fetch the suture kit, and get you some pain meds," the doctor said, with a friendly smile.

Cory ignored how the man turned his head and stared at his mother's ass as she walked back in with a smile on her face. It was almost like she knew the doctor wanted to fuck her. She probably would have let the man have a poke if she wasn't carrying their breakfast in her hand she had bought from the cafeteria.

"I got you finger food, so you won't have to deal with me feeding you like you were a little baby," Celeste teased as she rolled the tray over to his bed.

"What'd ya get?" Cory asked, curious. His nose wiggled at the scents that were drifting out of the bag.

"French toast sticks, those round little hash browns," Celeste said, pulling the items out of the bag and setting them on the napkins she had laid along the surface of the tray. Setting his orange juice beside his meal and easing down onto the bed beside him as she brought her own out to eat along with him. "Your dad should be here soon with some clothes for you. What did the doctor say?"

"Nothing more than what you told me," Cory stated, his eyebrow twitched at how ridiculous this all was when he could only use his thumb and index finger. "I feel like the 'Claw Man'," he said, moving his fingers like little pinchers. Seeing his mother giggle from behind her hand as she was finishing her bite.

"Don't be mad, but Cassy was there when I called Jairo, said she wanted to come along," Celeste said, seeing confusion on her son's face at the name.

"Oh, you mean Ms. Pixie Queen." Which earned him a slap on his leg, yet his mother's smile never left her lips.

"Don't call her that, she was worried about you last night," Celeste said, trying to block out the image of her son covered in so much blood. "We all were," she stated, her lower lip trembled, her eyes quivered as her son's gaze studied her face. "Honey, can I ask, why did you do it?" Arching an eyebrow when Cory looked out the window.

"Can we not like talk about that?" He didn't want to say that he wasn't about to give up his sisters so they could be raped and/or murdered. He knew they would look far too much into that if he did.

"Okay, Cory," resting her hand on his thigh, drawing his attention back to her, "I won't pry, but will you think on it? I'd really like to know why you'd put yourself in that kind of situation," Celeste said, seeing her son in a whole new light.

"Umm... could you like move your hand, I don't think the Doc swings that way," Cory said, feeling himself starting to get aroused.

"Oh? I see," Celeste said, hiding her huge grin at the fact that part of his body wanted her just as much as she wanted it.

"Yeah, that's the last thing I need when he's putting sutures in me," Cory mumbled.

"Come again?" Celeste asked, confused.

"He's going to take out these staples and put sutures in so it's not so tight when I bend over," Cory said, showing her the area just like he did with the doctor.

"Ah, okay, yes, let's not wake that big boy just yet. No need to have those pretty little nurses swarming the room," Celeste said, in a rather seductive tone. A twinkle appeared in her eyes at how her son rolled his eyes. "Something wrong?" she asked very concerned, when her son's hand laid over his stomach.

"Don't think I can eat too much for a while," Cory said, feeling the salt on the hash browns stinging the wound in his stomach.

"That's okay, honey, we'll just move this off to the side and you eat it when you feel like it, alright?" Celeste spoke in a loving motherly voice. "I'll be right outside honey, you just call for me if you need me," she said, once the doctor and a nurse walked into the room while pushing in the suture tray.

"Everything alright?" the doctor asked, seeing the look on Cory's face.

"Yeah, just ate a little too much, don't think the stitches are happy about it," Cory joked.

"Ah, do try to stay away from salty foods and spicy foods for at least a week," the man said, lowering the railing after lowering the bed back to its flat position. "Now Cory, what I'm going to give is what we call a local anesthetic, so you'll feel a small prick." Smiling when Cory simply just chuckled. "It's good to see you're sense of humor wasn't harmed," he spoke as his nurse sterilized the area after he indicated on where they were going to remove the staples. "So, want to tell me how you got stabbed?" the doctor asked, to keep Cory's mind off the pain as they remove the staples.

"Wasn't going to give up my sisters for that man and his goons to rape and whatever else they had planned," Cory said, unaware that his mother was listening in, nor was he aware of how her hand was covering her mouth to hide her trembling lips. "So, this was his incentive," he uttered gesturing to his body.

"Really?" the nurse asked, looking over at him. Blotting up the blood that seeped out when the tension on his skin loosened.

"Oh yeah, the dude was a major creeper."

"Didn't we have someone come in last night with a jellyfish sting on his ass, escorted by the police?" the doctor asked, looking up at the nurse. Seeing Cory biting his lip not to laugh.

"We did doctor," the nurse agreed.

"I take he was one of your assailants?"

"Probably, I know one of them was running around screaming after I knocked him on his ass, think that's how I got this," Cory said, lifting up his left hand. "Tell me, did you have to amputate?" he asked, with a sadistic grin.

"Unfortunately, no, though he was crying like a little girl while we removed the stingers," the nurse said, flashing Cory a smile.

Celeste heard footsteps approaching, pressing her finger to her lips. Seeing Jairo's confused look on his face as she waved him over. "Just listen," Celeste whispered real low to her husband and her daughters.

"Shame. But I guess falling on a jellyfish is the next best thing for a would-be rapist."

"You're sisters are lucky to have a brother that would go through this for them." Celeste nodded when Zoe's and Dayana's eyes flew wide when they heard the doctor speak those words. She could see the pride in Jairo's eyes at that as well.

"Yeah, you would think." She could see how those words stung Zoe and Dayana.

"Okay, Cory, I'm going to start suturing you now. You're going to feel some discomfort, please try not to move."

"Sure thing, Doc." Feeling Jairo's hand taking hold of her arm as Celeste quickly turned to head back into that room when they heard her son's whimper of pain. Knowing she was about to rush in there and take hold of their son's head and bury his face in her 32D bosom. Yet, Jairo knew she would just distract the doctor from his task.

"Just hang in there," the nurse said, comforting Cory.

"That better, Cory?" the doctor asked injecting him with another shot, when it appeared the local had worn off faster than he had suspected it would.

"Much," Cory nodded.

"Okay, we're all done, that wasn't so bad, was it?" the nurse asked, leaning over not realizing her hand was far too high on his left thigh or that her scrub top was hanging open given Cory a peek at her very sexy blue bra.

"Can you finish up here for me?" the doctor asked, looking at the nurse when he was being paged to another patient's room.

"Of course, doctor," the woman nodded. Finally realizing something was on the rise, her eyes darted to Cory who had a bashful grin on his face. Taking a quick peek beneath the sheet, "Oh. My. Word," she muttered low before lowering the sheet. Quickly walking around his bed, holding up her hand to stop Cory's family from entering. "The patient needs to be bathed to keep his wounds from being infected. I'll have to ask you all to wait out here," the nurse said, before closing and locking the room door. Stopping in her tracks at the taut peek of the sheet that greeted her. Whispering: 'Holy fuck!' at the sight.

"I don't normally do this..." Her tongue grew still as she watched that covered cock flex.

Cory peered down into her eyes as she rapidly bobbed her head on his pole. He began to wonder just how many women would be jumping on his cock thanks to that cream. Not that he was complaining. Far from it, he just never thought he'd be getting a blowjob in a hospital. "Going to cum," Cory warned as watching how she aimed his cock at the kidney dish where the soiled wipes had been placed. Watching her eyes widen as his cum just flooded the dish. Hearing her chuckle as she shook her head, knowing she would have been drowning in his cum if she tried to swallow it all.

"Let's get you washed up," the nurse said, as her nipples pressed against her scrub top and her arousal filling the air as she set about her task. "If you're here tonight when I start my shift. I'll ride that cock of yours," she whispered heatedly into Cory's ear. Pulling up his sheet to hide his now satisfied cock. Something she hoped to get to experience tonight.

Cory watched that tight little ass swaying as she walked towards the door. Winking at him before unlocking it, and pushing the tray out of the room before his family quickly filed in. Looking at the shorts in the plastic bag from the local food mart then to his father's hands. Groaning, knowing he wasn't going to be able to do a damn thing for himself for a very long time.

"Oh, my, God, Cory!" Dayana gasped at the sight of her brother.

"Yeah, I'm monstrous," Cory stated peering down at his chest. "Umm... so, like can you all leave? I can't really get out of bed right now to dress."

"Why?" Cassy asked, perplex.

"Well, hello, Pixie, as you can guess I'm kind of naked beneath this sheet unless you want to see me in the buff," Cory said, shooting Cassy a pointed look.

"Whatever, isn't like I haven't seen a cock before," Cassy said, rolling her eyes and calling his bluff.

"Alright, did warn you, mind getting my shorts out, I would but..." Holding up his hands to show his father how limited he was at the moment with his hands.

"I couldn't find any of your underwear..."

"Don't wear any anymore," Cory said, as his father sat the bag on his bed, swinging his legs over the edge of it while keeping his groin covered by the sheet. Seeing Cassy's smirk on her lips when he did that. "Do me a favor and close your eyes, except Pixie." Watching Cassy's jaw drop at the chubby he was sporting right then once his family did as he asked. Mouthing: 'It's not even hard' before covering back up. Smiling wickedly at her as her stunned look had yet to leave her face when he told his family they could open their eyes.

"This brings back memories," Jairo joked as he helped Cory get his shorts on.

"We so have to stop meeting like this," Cory retorted, as he stood up to allow his father to pull his shorts up to his waist.

"Let me tie that for you, Cory," Zoe said, quickly stepping up to him as Jairo got his shirt out from the bag. "Is it too tight?" she asked when she tied a bow knot in the drawstring of his shorts.

"Nah, it's good, at least I won't be mooning people when I walk down the hall," Cory jested. "Who would have thought at eighteen I'd be reduced back to toddler age," he muttered as his father held out his shirt for him as he slid his arms through the sleeves before easing his arms up, his time healing from his fractured ribs taught him to plan his movements as slow as he could so he wouldn't pop a stitch or staple and incur unwanted pain. As the fabric slid down his chest another knock came upon the door. It was another nurse with a small paper pill cup and an equally small glass of water to wash the pills down.

"The pills are strong so you might sleep a lot for the first few days," she instructed before handing Celeste the prescriptions the doctor had written for Cory. One for antibiotics and another for the pain. "The doctor will be back around lunch time, he'll check on you again, if everything is okay, you'll be on your way home before one," she said, in a kind tone as she closed the door behind her.

"Well, that solves that," Cory said, lowering himself gently back onto the bed. "I get why they came, family and all that, but why did you?" he inquired looking at Cassy.

"I came," feeling her cheeks heat when she noted the smirk in his eyes, "to thank you for defending my mom last night," Cassy said, sincerely. "Plus your sisters and I were going to go shopping, after seeing you of course."

"Ah. Go on, go have fun. No reason for you two to be stuck in a hospital," Cory said, hiding the throbbing pain he felt in his chest. Then again, it was manageable. It hurt far less than two fractured ribs. As weird as that sounded to him.

"You sure? We don't mind waiting until you're released and back home," Dayana said, stepping forward.

Cory noted a look in his sister's eyes that he just couldn't discern what the meaning of it was. "Hey, do what you want," Cory shrugged. Scooting back onto the bed in case the pills hit him hard. "So... what happened to those assholes anyway?" Noting how Zoe and Dayana moved towards the foot of the bed and slipped his shoes onto his feet. It was rather disturbing to him. Shaking his head when they asked if it was too tight for him.

"Well, you remember you pointed at the man that stabbed you?" Jairo asked, to which Cory shook his head. He remembered being stabbed but not that part. "Well, he is being charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, assault, and loads of rape charges, the other two are being charged with assault, attempted manslaughter and their own loads of rape charges. That's what the detective told me when he called me this morning after your mom did," he said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"How did they get rape charges?" Cory asked, in confusion.

"The one that was holding you while that man..." Fighting himself to control the tremble of his voice thinking he was watching his own son die in his arms last night, "copped to everything, sung like a canary the moment the police handcuffed him. They raided the little bungalow they were renting and found hordes of evidence of the women they had raped. The detective in charge of the case thinks the DNA they'll get from them will match the ones they got from the women who had raped kits done on them. So there's no telling how many people they've done that to or for how long."

Again, Cory noted the look in Dayana's eyes, as well as Zoe's, when he glanced at them. Something felt off. Something he just couldn't put his finger on.

"How's your stomach feeling?" Celeste asked, lowering herself down onto the other side of the bed.

"Well, can't have fried foods for a week, no tacos either. I do like me a taco," Cory said, catching Cassy glancing at his crotch who turned her head quickly away. "But these, I'm really worried about." Holding up his hands, he knew at least for the next two weeks he's going to be useless with them.

"I can take care of him... it'll give me credit for my nursing degree," Cassy said, speaking up.

"Oh? I think she'll try to poison me," Cory whispered to his father as the pills began to kick in. Lowering his animosity towards his family for a limited time.

"How rude?!" Cassy huffed with a stomp.

"Don't you have classes during the day?" Zoe asked, looking over at her.

"I can talk to my teachers and see if I can't get switched over to the late afternoon classes, at least until his hands have healed enough for Cory to gain some function back into them. I'll probably need a copy of his discharge papers to show that he needs a day nurse until one of you gets home," Cassy said, looking around the room. "Then when you are, I'll just slip out and head off to class. Durham isn't that far from UNC or my house so the commute will be short and sweet."

"Talk to your mother first and let us discuss it with Cory. Alright?" Jairo uttered from over his shoulder. Not seeing how Cassy was taunting Cory as she tapped her tongue ring against her teeth, nor how she turned around showing off her taut ass to him and giving it a little shake. It might have gotten a rise out of Cory if his pills hadn't chosen that time to fully hit him.

"Fuck..." Cory muttered before dropping like a stone.

Cory was jolted awake when he felt something on his chest. "Relax, Cory, I'm just checking on you, seeing how the sutures are holding up." Cory heard the doctor's voice, yet his vision was still blurry. "I'm going to lean you forward just a bit." He offered no resistance, then again, in his drug induced high, he really couldn't if he tried.

"Son of a'!" Cory's mind was quickly cleared as that cold metal touched his skin. "That's a wake me up."

"Sorry about that," the doctor stated with a light chuckle. "I need you to breathe deeply for me and hold it just like last time. Good, good, how's the chest?" he asked, gently helping Cory to lay back down.

"Great?! Whatever that was, out like a light," Cory said, with a wide drug fueled grin on his lips.

"Yeah," chuckling, "Demerol does do that. Use it sparingly," he said, looking over at Celeste and Jairo who nodded in understanding.

"What's Demerol?" Cory asked, quizzically.

"Morphine, basically," the doctor said, with a light hearted smile on his lips. "Well, Cory, your chest sounds good, I don't hear any fluid build-up. I think we can get you out of here and back home."

"Sweet. Although, I don't think I can rent a lobster costume on such short notice to terrorize the beach," Cory joked, moving his fingers that were functional, like miniature pinchers. Earning him a chuckle from the doctor and his father at the display.

"Doctor, when will we need to take him to see our family doctor to have a checkup?" Celeste asked, laying her hand on Cory's right forearm.

"You're not locals?"

"No," shaking his head, "we were here on vacation, just arrived here yesterday," Jairo said, wondering why he saw a slight sadness in the man's eyes.