Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Won't you be like off in some other State working somewhere?" Cory taunted.

"Hell no?! You crazy?! Do you think I'm just going to up and leave Zoe? That I'd just walk away from that fucking cock of yours?! Do you think I'm just going to let some other women take that big, fat, thick cock away from this Pixie Queen? Have you gone delusional?" Cassy didn't see the wide eyes of the waitress as she was carrying their food to their table as Cassy went into her speech. "Ain't fucking going to happen, Cory; count on it!" she said firmly with a nod. Feeling her face ripen as the waitress stepped up to their table as she began to hand out their dishes.

The woman cleared her throat, "Well, it might not be as big, fat, or as thick as his cock, but I hope you enjoy your meal," the woman said red-faced, giving Cory a glance over before scurrying off to rub one out.

"You could have told me she was behind me?!" Cassy bemoaned, staring intently at Cory.

"And, what? Ruin the show, heavens forbid I'd ever do that," Cory retorted, chuckling along with his sister as he mixed the top layer of mozzarella with his lasagna. "That any good?" he asked Dayana, who was twirling her fork around her pasta that was coated in cheese sauce with mushrooms and shrimp. Sprinkling the parmesan over the top of his meal and before handing it to Cassy and grabbed a breadstick. Seeing his sister nodding as she chewed. He could never stand cheese sauce, but each to their own.

"So, what's your next class, Cory?" Zoe asked as she cut up her chicken parmesan.

"Some history class; why do I need a history class for if I'm going to be a chemical engineer?" Cory asked in befuddlement at the absurdity of taking classes that had nothing to do with the field he was going to work in.

"It's a core class that you need the credits from in order to graduate," Dayana said in a big sisterly voice as she rubbed his arm, as Cory just shook his head.

"So, are you like going to join a club or something?" Cassy inquired as she brought her fork loaded with her spaghetti alla puttanesca to her lips.

"Nah, my extra-curricular activities are pretty full at the moment, don't you think, Pixie?" Cory responded with a sinful smirk before blowing on his bite.

"Mmm... true," Cassy purred, her mind flashing back to two days ago when she was on top of him, grinding like mad on his cock and moaning to the heavens as Cory toyed with her clit ring.

"At least I don't have to take gym anymore," Cory sighed, getting soft laughs from the three of them.

"Oh?!" Holding her napkin to her lips as she quickly chewed and swallowed, "There's a board in the center of campus. If you ever need a study group or a tutor, you can find help there," Dayana said, informing him so he could do well in his classes.

"So, Cory, are you going to that car show next month? I know you were disappointed in the last one you went to," Cassy spoke, taking an interest in his life.

"Don't know, maybe, if I do, it will just be to show the car off since they have the same guidelines as the one we went to at the beach. I'm not about to alter my car just to appease the judges; they can go fuck themselves," Cory said, still bitter about what had transpired over three weeks ago.

"Nor should you; I think that car is purrfect, especially the way it plays with my little kitty," Zoe stated, shooting her brother a seductive look.

Nudging his sister's elbow with his own, slyly nodding to the woman when she went about refilling their glasses. Noting how flustered she appeared to be and how her nipples were slightly showing, yet Cory noted how she would shyly glance at him every once in a while as she did so. Placing the checkbook on the table as she went to service the other tables. Mouthing 'Wow' when their lunch was close to a hundred dollars. Not that he minded, it was quite good, in his opinion. Nodding when Dayana whispered the tip amount she was going to give the woman as she filled out the receipt and placed the card they had gotten made for Dayana into it.

"Cory?" Seeing her brother look over at her once their meal was finished and everyone was back in the car. "Can we plug the lights in?" Dayana asked sweetly. She knew he only did so during the evening because it would show better in the darkened interior than in the middle of the day. Yet she wanted to celebrate their first day of college together. Watching him sliding his phone into the cubby hole above his radio, hearing it syncing up when he started up the car. Feeling the A/C just coming on full-blast to cut down on the heat in the car. Seeing him plugging it in, quickly taking his phone from its resting place, noting the look on his face as she was typing away in his YouTube app for Chamillionaire's 'Ridin' Dirty'. Feeling the subwoofer thump as she cycled through the setting of the lights on the remote control that came with the lights. Smiling wantonly at him as she rolled her body enticingly in her seat as she, Zoe, and Cassy danced to the music as the lights pulsated and changed with the tempo of the song. Driving around the campus to the eastern part of it, dropping Cassy and Zoe off close to the building where their next class would be before heading back to the northern parking lot where he had parked this morning.

"See, that tree?" Dayana asked, pointing to it that was halfway between the two buildings they'd be in, seeing him nod that he did. "Meet me there, okay? Then we'll walk to the car together," she whispered in a loving tone as they held each other's hands on the sidewalk.

"Okay." As the word left his lips, Dayana proceeded to plant a very sensuous kiss on his lips to help him get through his last class of the day. Cory noted how she peered back at him as she headed off to her own class before he entered the building.

******

"God damn it, for the last fucking time, Drake, no, what part of no don't you understand?" Dayana growled as Drake had, with two of his friends, intercepted her before she could reach where Cory was waiting for her.

"Come on, Dayana, you used to do it; why not now?" Drake asked as he loomed over Dayana by a good eight inches.

"Because I have a boyfriend, that's why, and I would suggest you get out of my way before he comes," Dayana said, her anger was evident on her face. Brushing off his hand when he placed it on her right shoulder.

"That white boy I've seen you with?" Drake asked, perplexed. "He's your boyfriend?!" He, along with his friends who were on the basketball team, just laughed at the absurdity of she would blow them off for someone not as built as they were and popular. "What's he going to do, huh?"

"Kick your ass for one." Cory's voice startled the three of them, causing them to spin around to face him. His grip tightened on the book in his hand as he eyed the three of them.              "Oh yeah?" Drake taunted as his towering six-foot-five-inch height loomed over Cory's five-foot-ten-inch stature. "Why would a hot ass woman like Dayana want with you when she could have me or any other guy?"

"Oh, I don't know; how about he has a bigger cock than any one of you put together," Dayana said dryly. "Now get the fuck out of my way?!" she said, raising her voice as his friends blocked her path.

"Relax, Dayana, no need for raised voices; we're just having a chat, aren't we?"

"Right, a chat," Drake replied with a cocky grin as he sized up Cory. Wondering why Cory wasn't cowed like many of the other guys on campus were when he threw around his weight. "Maybe you're new here, but I'm the all-star..."

"Is this spiel supposed to impress me or something? I would think someone who I assume got in on a sports scholarship would know it will and has been pulled when so-called athletes have a criminal record, and seeing how unwanted touching and your constant impeding of Dayana's way would be considered against the law, I wonder how those coaches of yours will spin it to keep your ass out of lockup," Cory mused, standing his ground. "I don't think Dayana would have a problem with explaining this all to the police, would you, babe?"

"Not one bit," Dayana quickly replied.

"So, you got two options, one: walk away with your pride still intact or..."

"Or what?" Drake taunted.

"I'll be like David and bring the giant tumbling down," Cory said, smirking evilly as he loosened himself up without showing it if it came to blows.

"Do you got the balls to back up that bravado?"

"I do, should ask your mom; she was slobbering all over them last night," Cory taunted, arching an eyebrow when just then, Drake threw back his head and belted out in laughter.

"Come on, guys, let's head out; sorry, Dayana, meant nothing by it, just missed you, is all. Whoever you are, the moment you fuck up, Dayana will be mine, be sure of it," Drake warned before he and his friends headed off towards the gym to run some drills before their basketball season started.

"Who the fuck was that?" Cory asked, wondering how many other guys he was going to have to beat off with a stick, or should he just drop the cash and just invest in a flamethrower. Watching how she looked away in shame of her past actions.

"Cory, you remember how I used to party?"

"Wait, you telling me he was one of those guys?" Noting how she weakly nodded. "How many others, Dayana? Am I going to have to constantly fend off some jackoff that has some perverse sense of entitlement when it comes to you?" Cory inquired, not to berate his sister, just to know what to look out for.              

"None, Cory," Dayana answered, staring down at the tops of her feet. "Drake has a thing for me, always has since we both started in Freshmen year."

"Ah, alright, well, want to go home?" Cory asked, pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

"Yes, please," Dayana said, smiling as she lifted her head. "So am I going to like have to watch out for him?" he quired as he waved to where Drake had ambled in.

"No," shaking her head, "we dated once... for like a month before I found him sucking face with some cheerleader. When you know when I hadn't had a..." Rolling her hand, referencing how her ex couldn't give her an orgasm, "I hadn't seen Drake until I grew so frustrated with the lack of one in that relationship, well, pretty much all of them, and found him at one of the parties I used to go to and well... he started the whole thing. He's a nice guy, a little possessive, but a nice guy. But he respects that boundary unless I'm the one that approaches him. It's like when my friends tried with you. He'll back off, I assure you," Dayana patted Cory's left arm as they sauntered off to his car.

******

"Okay, Dayana, what did you mean this morning when you said you invested Cory's money?" Celeste asked, leaning back in the arm chair. Her index finger rested against her left cheek bone as her elbow rested on the armrest of the chair, her eyes on her son; she knew they had much more work to do. Yet it was the fact that Cory recognized their attempts to right their wrongs.

"Well, all I did was use what I've learned so far to set us up," Dayana said from their couch as her hand slipped into Cory's.

"Oh? And just what have you invested in?" Celeste uttered in a curious tone, with a little wave for Dayana to elaborate.

"So far, I have had a good run on playing the stock market. Yet now that we have enough, for now, we just use the interest to in our account to buy into more long-term stocks and only sell of our shares only if we need money right quick. Plus, the interest we don't use, I've started to funnel some of it to our IRAs we've set up, so if things hold steady for a few years. If my calculations are correct. We'll be set, comfortably, not filthy rich. Just so I can stay home and raise our baby," Dayana said, snuggling up to him, shooting him a devilish smirk as he eyed her.

"I see; well, you are adults now, and if you're chipping in on the bills, I don't see why we should wait on building that apartment down in the basement. It'll just take some time to remodel it. Yet, if you want this to be your own, your father and I will cover the cost of the building supplies, but you'll be responsible for outfitting the bathroom the way you want it," Celeste said, noting how Dayana got a gleam in her eye.

"Does Dad still uses that software he showed us that one time?" Dayana asked, wondering if they could use it to design how they wanted how it all would look, with a very large bathroom where they could have long relaxing baths together.

"I don't know, he might; I'll ask him when I go to pick him up from the airport," Celeste said, glancing at the time on their cable box, noting she had to leave in ten minutes for her husband's late flight. "We might need to contract out to a plumber to get your bathroom set up as you want it, but if we do, that will be your responsibility."

"Okay..." Celeste arched an eyebrow as the two of them whispered to one another; she could have sworn she heard something about the Meta. To what this Meta was, she hadn't a clue. "How much do you think a plumber would cost?"

"How about we save those types of questions for your father. Cory," Celeste cooed, crossing her silk stocking-covered legs, wondering if he was pondering on what she was wearing beneath her skirt as her gaze fell on him.

"No."

"But you don't even know what I'm going to ask?!" Celeste pouted when Cory cut off her question before she could even ask it.

"It's the same question you asked me the last time Dad came home; I'm not letting you in, my baby, you monster?!" Cory teased, remembering the day of his graduation.

"Cory?! You know I can drive, please, Cory?! It be so cool seeing Jairo's jaw just dropping when I pick him up in it. Plus... if you let your Dad drive home, he'd be so happy," Celeste sighed.

"You honestly think I'm let you go anywhere in my car alone?" Cory shot his mother a questioning look.

"But you let Jairo drive it?!"

"Yeah, but Dad doesn't drive like he's some '20s moonshiner trying to out run the law," Cory jested, watching his mother fall back against her chair in laughter.

"Then come along; I don't mind it one bit," Celeste purred as her eyes ran down her son's body since it had been some time, three days in fact, that she and Cory had been together, knowing Jairo would be having a three-day weekend due to all the hours they've put into the project so far. It was always something she did so she would be nice and tight for her husband the first night he was back.

"Yeah, like we wouldn't be late at all," Cory retorted, knowing if that look meant anything, then he was assured that sex would be involved.

"Now, Cory, you know what I normally do when your father comes home; now, that doesn't mean you won't get a little reward," Celeste answered with a seductive smirk.

"Alright, no making out in or on my car, we clear?!" Cory said with an evil grin at his mother's affront look.

"Cory, be reasonable now; you expect me to go throughout the drive and not make out with that man?" Celeste asked dreamily.

"Oh, didn't say anything outside of my car, just in or on it. Are you saying you can't control yourself?" Cory inquired, mimicking his father's tone when he would use that line.

"But I'm sure that rule doesn't apply to you, now, does it?" Celeste mused; the heat in her eyes flared when her son had that smirk of his on his lips. "Shall we?" she asked with a wave of her hand towards the door.

"When you get back, my room," Dayana said low, getting a sweet kiss in before Cory rose from his seat.

Cory just looked at his mother very, very oddly as she bounced and wiggled in the driver's seat. He was a little worried about her sanity as she was cooing and mewing to the car as she stroked the steering wheel as if it was a lover. Then fear swelled within his heart, wondering if he had made the wrong choice as his mother peered over at him as he saw the rising of the demon inside of her. "You ready, baby?" Cory's eyes shot to the hood scoop of his car as it shook as his mother revved the engine, pondering if he would survive the trip. Nodding, swallowing hard as the sound of his buckle clicking filled the air. Without further ado, his mother unceremoniously threw the shifter into reverse, barking the tires a little as she made the rear-end squat for a brief second before shooting down the street.

"Where did Grandpa teach you, the backroads of the Appalachians?" Corry asked, being thrown sideways in his seat as his mother gave his car some extra gas to quickly get around a car as they merged onto the interstate.

"No, silly, this abandoned airfield that used to be a military base before it shut down after WWII, and then the State just let it go to shit, and well, you know how things are with government types," Celeste chuckled, feeling the hum of the engine just responding to her touch. How the car moved effortlessly as it sought to heed her commands. "He would take me out there for... think it was like four months, only on the weekends though, and taught me everything he knew about handling muscle cars without letting all that power get away from you."

"And how did he learn it?" Cory asked, rolling his hands, carefully watching his mother. While he could handle his car now, yet not the way, his mother was.

"Well... guess it can't hurt to tell you now since Dad is gone now, but growing up, we did hit some hard times, as a whole, and my grandpa," her hand lightly touched her chest before returning back to the wheel, "he used to be one of those moonshiners' back in prohibition, and Dad used to do some runs for him whenever he needed the extra cash. Then when Grandpa died, he showed Dad where his still was. Dad never touched it after he died until... the slump in the 70s and 80s hit, then he started resuming the runs on weekends. Until we got back on our feet, that was an every-weekend thing. Then when we did, Dad's shine was so popular he only did a month run until he got too old to run it."

"Really? You're telling me great-granddaddy was a moonshiner?" Cory spoke in disbelief as his mother nodded. "I'm assuming Grandpa didn't let his still just be lost, did he?"

"No," Celeste said with a devious grin as the street lamps danced along her face as they sped towards downtown. "I'm not going to tell you where Dad's still is; he made me and your uncle promise not to tell anyone where it was unless it was to pass it down."

"So... does it still run?"

"To my understanding, it does; your uncle runs it now; why sometimes you see something new at his place just show up. He only does it when he needs the extra cash for his toys," Celeste said with a dismissive wave.

"No moonshine runs in my car," Cory teased as he relaxed the longer they drove on.

"Yes, dear," Celeste smirked, the light of the dash playing along her face at the growl of his exhaust as she throttled up, passing a '90s-style Corvette that was doing seventy in the middle lane. "Why do you ask, sweety?" she asked, taking the exit to the highway that the airport laid on. "Are you wanting some tips on how to handle this pony?" Celeste's sultry tone filled the cabin as she reached over and rubbed high on the inside of his leg.

"Maybe," Cory muttered low, shyly looking out the passenger window.

"Don't worry, baby, when your Dad goes back out of town, I'll show you," Celeste purred, knowing what the end of those lessons would entail.

******

"Honey?!" Celeste squealed in happiness at the sight of her husband as he walked out to greet them once he had exited the terminal.

Cory noted how the display, or more importantly, the way his mother's breasts bounced in her shirt at that moment, held the passing men's view and some of the women as well before they ambled off back to their own lives. Looking away at the display that was going on, hoping his parents didn't get taken in due to how wanton his mother's greeting was to his father.