Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then don't you have to move out of the doorway for that to happen?" Cory taunted with a smirk. Growing a little unnerved by the smile on her lips before she sank back into the room.

"Get on the fucking bed so I can ride that face of yours," Celeste ordered, pointing to it.

"No one likes an uppity slut, you know," Cory stated, smacking his mother's ass, causing her eyes to widen at the act.

"Cory, while I can't stop you when you two are alone, could you at least tone it down when I'm in the room," Jairo said in a disapproving fatherly voice. Seeing Cory stopping along the left side of their bed as he pondered on his request before nodding.

"Well, here I am, and no pussy on my face; I'm beginning to think I've been stood up," Cory taunted, his fingers drumming on his chest, waiting for his mother to climb onto it. Gooseflesh rose along his skin as his mother dragged her breasts along his stomach and up his chest as she crawled up the length of his body.

"Don't you think this will be quick, don't think you'll get off so easily," watching her son's eyes flutter as she reached between her legs and took hold of his cock, "I'm going to milk this cock so dry; you won't be able to get a morning wood, now taste your mother's pussy," Celeste commanded, planting her mound on his mouth, beckoning Jairo to her. Watching how the mattress compress as he climbed onto it. Hers and Jairo's moans began to fill the room as Cory's tongue moved through her dew-soaked lips while her own lapped and teased her husband's cock that sat in her mouth. Her eyes held the love she had for him as he gently but firmly fucked her face like he normally did when they had sex. "Oh, fuck, Cory! Where... oh, God, yes, fucking eat that pussy!" she growled as she began to ride her son's face faster. Squealing as she came on her son's tongue while her head was bobbing on Jairo's pole. Her eyes smirked as her husband's cum flooded her mouth. Her tongue rolled around his shaft as she swallowed his treat to her.

"You know, if you're going to ride me like that, I think you're going to need to get an oxygen tank so I don't suffocate," Cory intoned, drawing much-needed air into his lungs while Jairo moved to lay on the bed so his mother could take her position on his face just like his.

Celeste leaned over quickly, her face filling her son's view. "You started this, Cory, don't tell me you can't live up to those boasts you spoke at the gas station. I would be very disappointed in you if you can't handle a pussy covering your mouth when you've..." Her hand waved down his chest, silently stating what he had done in months past. "Are you saying this is your limit, are you really going to forego my ass?"

"No, did I say that? No, I did not. I simply stated I like breathing?!" Cory spoke, his eyes taking on a hard edge to them.

"Then get up here and return the favor," Celeste uttered before moving to have the feel of her husband's tongue on her wet mound.

Jairo watched as his wife went to town on their son's cock as he used his vast experience on the pussy he had been tasting for the past twenty-two years to get her off as much as he could before Cory blew his load. All to show his son how he was meant to please his wife whenever he wasn't around.

"Yeah, you love it when I have this fat cock in my hand or mouth, don't you, Cory?" Celeste inquired, her saliva resounding in the room while she gave her jaw time to relax. "You always want to be in my mouth, don't you? It's okay, I know you do; what other reason would you have for making me drink down so much of your cum, hmm?" she teased, getting him worked up so he would really give her the pounding she was longing for so she wouldn't crawl up the walls while he was gone.

"Put it back in it and find out," Cory retorted, really not liking how his head was bent against the ceiling like his fathers was as he mirrored the position his father was once in.

"If I don't, what will you do..." Her eyes held a taunting light to them as her son forced her back down on his cock. Not that she minded, really, that is what she was hoping he would do. Screaming out from around her son's rod as she came hard when Jairo nibbled softly on her clit. She only liked when he did such a thing. If it was anyone else, she would have slapped the shit out of them and kicked them out of the bed or the house if they tried it. She was so lost in her euphoria that she didn't even register Cory pulling his cock out of her mouth until she felt the wet slap of his rod against her cheeks.

"Yeah, say you don't want this cock; tell me you don't need it," Cory boasted, laying his slick pole along the middle of her face and watching his mother going crossed-eyed, gazing at it.

"Yes, Cory, I want it so much," Celeste answered in a dream-like trance. She just gave in as Cory slid it back into her welcoming mouth as Jairo fondled her breasts while the two men in her life just took control of her body. How she was in Heaven! Having the man, she's loved since the moment she laid eyes on him and the man who possessed the cock she's hungered for since her sexual awakening. The muscles of her throat moved beneath the skin as she swallowed every drop of her son's seed down to her stomach to join his father's.

After working himself hard again as his mother was currently riding his father rough and hard. Pushing his mother forward when he climbed onto the bed behind her. The KY bottle went flying over his shoulder when he lubed up his cock and his mother's brown eye.

"What'cha waiting for, Cory, an invitation?" Celeste taunted from over her right shoulder. Hearing Jairo gasp as her folds tightened around his cock as her son's crown pushed into her anus. Groaning loudly as her son sank deeper into her heat, feeling Jairo's lips wrapping around her left nipple as his left hand rolled her right breast. She's only been DPed a few times, and that was only when she and Jairo brought another man home for a threesome. God, her mind was lost in the bliss that flooded it at the feel of both their cocks rubbing her insides like firecrackers on the fourth. Feeling her head being pulled back, grunting as her holes were stuffed to the gills as the two of them sated themselves on her body.

Jairo panted heavily in the chair he would normally sit in when he would watch Celeste with another man once he had his fill of Yu's pussy. Seeing the arousing vixen expression on his wife's face as Celeste eased another condom onto Cory's cock once she got him hard again. His used one was currently sitting in the trash can after Cory had tied a knot in it.

"You ready, baby? Mama is going to ride you to Sundance and back," Celeste uttered in the tone of a woman who knew what she wanted as she straddled her son.

"So you say, let's see if you can live up to it," Cory challenged.

"Look at you being all cheeky today," Celeste mused, "Don't you worry none; this cock will be cumming in my pussy in no time." Turning to peer back at Jairo, she knew, given his age, he wasn't as quick to recover as Cory was. Not that she blamed him; that happened to everyone; it's human nature to grow old. "Jairo, if you're willing for a third go when you regain your strength, you know my holes are yours to use," she said in a loving tone as she blew him a kiss.

"Oh, you think Cory's the only one that's going to get that ass today?" Jairo taunted with a smirk.

"Mmmhmm, my two favorite men in my ass in one day; how did I get so lucky," Celeste sighed as she sank down her son's cock.

******

Cory was lightly leaning against the front of his car, waiting for the three of them to show up. His hand ran over the four hundred dollars his father had given him when he had left his bathroom, looking like death warmed over. He knew his mother right then was currently passed out on their bed due to the orgasms he and his father had given her. He wondered if she broke the world record in how many curse words one could say in one fucking. Nodding to his father when he told him to drive safe and have fun while they were there and to call them if something happened.

Pulling out his phone when it vibrated in his pocket, narrowing his eyes when he recognized the number that the text that just came in belonged to. Opening up his phone and then his text app, grimacing when his ex had sent him a nude picture of herself. While she might be pleasant to look at, he was not about to be found dead in a shallow grave behind his uncle's shed. So he deleted the text and sent one of his own to Dayana, inquiring where they were.

"Cassy's running just a bit late; it shouldn't be too long, I think."

"Then we need to talk," Cory sent back; instantly, his phone rang in his hand.

"About?" Cory could hear the slight worry in Dayana's voice.

"Remember how you got that teddy?" Cory asked, his eyes moving over the campus, wondering if he could make it at the school.

"Of course, I love that teddy?!"

"Remember who I originally got it for?"

"Yeah," Dayana drew out the word. "Where is this going, Cory?"

"Well... the thing is...."

"She did what!" Dayana roared when Cory told her what had happened during the ceremony. "And she all but said she was going to steal you away and fuck you!"

"Yeah, pretty much; she just sent me a naked picture of herself, deleted it though, and didn't respond," Cory said, thinking telling his sister the whole truth would keep his head on his shoulders and not beneath his arm.

"That fucking bitch?!" Cory got a little smirk when his sister said that. Wondering if Cassy was looking towards the door of her classroom, pondering what was happening outside of it. "I'm going to beat that bimbo's brains in! No one steals my man from me, no one?!"

"Oh? I'm your man, huh?"

"Don't get smart with me, Cory?! I'm not in the mood!"

"But you'll let me watch, right?"

"I might; you only let her touch it through your gown, not skin on skin, just to show her what she threw away?"

"Mmmhmm, sorry, I shouldn't have done that, but when she started off saying little..."

"No, I get it; it's a trigger for you after so many years of us saying it. You're mind went on the defensive. And you didn't touch her, only her wrist?"

"Yep, I have no wish for any part of myself to touch any more than what I did."

"While not happy with this girl, just assuming she's going to get you back. I am happy that you told me this the first chance you got."

"Well, I was going to call you when I got out of the ceremony, but I didn't want to distract you from your exams."

"Awe, you do care about me." Cory ran his hand down his face as he could picture his sister twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. "Okay, looks like Cassy is turning in her test; you're in the west parking lot, right?"

"Yeah, like you asked me to be," Cory answered, watching the squirrels play in the trees, wondering if his life wouldn't be simpler if he was a squirrel. "So what's going to happen to Cassy's car?" he asked, knowing she had taken his sisters to school that morning.

"Oh, Cassy's mom and dad will come and pick it up tonight. Okay, we'll be there in five minutes." Dayana had hung up on him before he could respond. Sighing, sliding his phone into his right front pocket, hoping they didn't dawdle, seeing how it was already 3:20 in the afternoon. He knew traffic getting out of the city would be picking up soon, and the traffic nearing the lake would be in full force when they got near his uncle's cabin. The rumbling, not as strong as his pony, drew his attention from his wandering thoughts as Cory looked to the left. A puzzled look appeared in his eyes, wondering if he had seen that style of Mustang before. Arching an eyebrow as the driver pulled slowly along the front of his car, then the light of recognition flared in his eyes as he noted the redhead in the driver's seat. Wondering if the dude in the passenger seat was her boyfriend.

"I want that car." Came her growl as she lowered her window.

"Yeah, and I want you spread eagle on the hood of your car, see doesn't mean it's going to happen," Cory retorted, noting the look in the man's eyes that said he wasn't pleased.

"Like I'd fuck you, a little boy like you, you must have a small dick!" the woman spat. Cory narrowed his eyes at her words.

"Think you hit the nail on the head, babe, look at him; I bet he can't even get a girlfriend." The man laughed wickedly as the woman joined in.

'No, see, I just didn't want to embarrass your tinny tiny boyfriend here, and trust me, my girl is way hotter than she is. Oh, look, there she is now," Cory spoke, pointing to Dayana as her blonde hair floated on the air, the way her shirt moved along her 32B breasts, to how her hips swayed as she caught sight of him. "Trust me, you don't even get a rise out of this dragon," he taunted, displaying the outline of his hardening cock to her, whose jaw dropped like a rock at the sight of it. "Now, I would suggest you take your subpar boyfriend's manhood and drive on because I am not selling my car. Get me?"

"Cory, what's going on?" Dayana asked, only catching the last few words he had spoken.

"I've been trying to tell whoever this is, no amount of pleading, willing to spread her legs on the hood of her own car will get me to sell my own or cheat on my girl because she wants my dragon," Cory uttered, seeing Dayana get a lovey-dovey look in her eyes when he called her his girl. Chuckling in his head as the woman sped off without another word to him.

"Are our bags in the trunk?" Dayana asked, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as she eased up to him. Pleased that Cory was seeing her as his girlfriend and not his sister, technically she was, but she no longer saw herself as his sister.

"Yep, although I wish Zoe would've kept it to one bag, not three," Cory admitted, seeing Zoe's face burning at his words. "Makes me wonder what's in them; swear I heard some sort of buzzing from one of them," he stated, grinning madly at the light, playful slap Dayana gave him on his arm.

"Cory?!" Zoe gasped, embarrassed, praying that one of the dildos she and Cassy liked to use didn't get switched on.

"Well, Pixie, I can see why you're getting a passing grade," Cory said, lifting off his car while he eyed her attire.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cassy asked with a pointed look as her skirt brushed against her thighs when she crossed her arms.

"Makes me wonder where your professor's eyes were throughout the test," Cory teased, pointing to the skirt. Looking down as her hand balled around his shirt, pulling him into her. "What'cha going to do, Pixie, kiss me?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope!" Cassy chirped, spinning on her heel, walking to the driver's side door and opening it, folding the seat forward, and helping Zoe into the back. "Well, you just going to stand there all night, or are you going to drive us hot, sexy, fuckable ladies to the lake?" Keeping her arousal hidden at the sight of the outline of Cory's cock, knowing she would be riding it long and hard throughout the next five days.

"You ready to head out?" Dayana whispered into his hair as her hands ran up his back as she pressed her chest into it.

"Yeah, but only if you sway those hips like you did that night," Cory uttered sinfully over his shoulder. What could he say? His sister was hot that night, and she knew it.

"Oh? Do you like how your woman dances for you?" Dayana asked heatedly into his ear. Feeling her heart flutter at the look in his eye as Cory peered over his shoulder. "Then don't I need music to dance for my man?" she purred before her lips lightly tugged on his earlobe.

The subwoofer thumped on as Cory started up his car. Hearing his phone syncing up to his radio. Scrolling through YouTube for the song he wanted, given how he knew Dayana liked the singer. Watching how Dayana swayed her hips as Lady Gaga's 'Poker face' came over his speakers. Leaning on his elbow that rested on the lip of the door, feeling the wind coming through the open window. Glancing up, seeing Zoe dancing in her seat behind him. As his eyes were brought down as Dayana eased up her shirt showing off her midriff. Feeling his cock respond to the look she was giving him as she teasingly pulled the front of her jeans down, showing off her red panties. Knowing he was going to have to get her something for her birthday.

"You two buckled in?" Cory asked, nodding to Dayana to get in.

"Yeah," they answered as one.

"Good, now pay up?" Cory said, holding his hand over his right shoulder for gas money. Feeling the hundred Cassy placed in his hand that Sam had given her for their stay.

"Cory?" Cassy leaned forward in her seat as Dayana quickly walked around his car.

"Yeah?"

"You wouldn't mind dropping me off at my place when we get back, would you?" Cassy asked; her touch was light along the left side of his neck.

"No, why?" Cory asked, peering at her in the rearview mirror.

"Just Mom and Dad have this thing, and they want me there; maybe you'd like to stay before you take your sisters home," Cassy said with hope.

"I don't know; hanging out with swingers really isn't my thing Cass." Grinning as her grip on his shoulder got tight whenever he used her name and not the pet one he had given her.

"You do that to irk me; I know you do, Cory; how I know you like me," Cassy cooed. "Think about it, okay?" Seeing him nod as she scooted back into her seat as Dayana buckled up.

Pulling up his mix on his YouTube channel before shifting into gear. Seeing Dayana's cheeks heating as Chris Stapleton's 'Tennessee Whiskey' began to play as he pulled out of the college's parking lot. He didn't miss the smile that was on her lips as she peered out the passenger window as he headed for the interstate. Halfway through their trip, Cory noted a Camaro speeding towards him. Glancing down, noting his speed which was seventy, peering at the corner of his eye when it pulled up to him, pumping his gas, egging him on only to speed off when Cory wasn't taking the bait. Grinning evilly as a State Trooper shot onto the interstate in pursuit of the car. Feeling his car downshifting as he let off the gas, the pull of his seat when Cassy peered around it, Dayana working quickly on her phone to find a workaround for the traffic jam that was before them. Looking over at her as The Doors' 'Spanish Caravan' played over the speakers noting how she was pointing at the offramp. His tires gripped the road as he darted into the right lane, feeling the rumbled strips working his suspension as he used the shoulder to get onto the ramp that was fifty yards that sat at the end of the backup. Taking a left at the offramp and using the back roads to get to their uncle's place. Feeling Dayana's fingertips lightly dancing along his forearm as the late afternoon sun played along her face as the sweet scents of the lake filled the cabin of the car.

"Wow, so this is your uncle's place?" Cassy asked in awe as they coasted down the gravel road that was hemmed in by the trees that lined the road after Cory had used the keys his uncle had dropped off to unlock the chain that barred anyone from using the property.

"Yep," Cory mused as he pulled into the parking spot near the steps of the porch. His eyes ran over the area seeing how much of it hadn't changed since the last time they were there. Shutting off his engine, throwing on the parking brake, taking his phone out of the cubby hole as he slid the key out of the ignition. Helping Cassy out of the back while Dayana did the same for Zoe. Seeing how Dayana peered back at him as she unlocked the screen-in porch as he popped his trunk.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Dayana was in love with you," Cassy said softly as Cory peered over at her. "Come on, surely you can see it, right?"

1...34567...21