Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Patrice screamed in pleasure, her asshole spasming in pleasure as it adjusted to another few inches of the married man's huge throbbing dick. "God damn, you're big! Yes! Yes! It gets thicker as it gets closer to the base! Yes!"

Frank was so rapt with lust that he could barely think straight. All he could do was push deeper, forcing more of his married cock in this black whore's asshole. Soon, he was three-quarters of the way in, and she was loving it.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! God damn, why is white dick always so fucking good to me? Yes! Yes!" Patrice gasped, her asshole squeezing the hell out of his swollen cock. Patrice was normally so in control, but even she was being overtaken by the lust and the heat of the moment. Her body was shaking with lust as her asshole clenched around his thick married cock.

"Ahhhh!" he groaned, her tight gripping asshole driving him crazy with need. He'd never felt anything like this. Not even close. This was so nasty. So fucked up. But fuck, it felt amazing! He never knew anal sex would feel this good!

"Ughhh! FUCK!" Patrice moaned. "Keep going! I wanna feel those balls against my cunt! Yes!" Squeezing her big ripe breasts, he drove his big cock even further into her, not relenting as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ahhh! AHHH! UGHHH! FUCK!" she groaned, but he kept going, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her, her asshole now wrapped tightly around the root of his married shaft.

"Oh my God! Holy Fuck! FUCK!" Frank groaned.

"UGGGGHHHH! GGGGOODDDDDDDD! FUCK!" Patrice grunted out, the pleasure making her moan in a very unladylike manner. But this felt too damn good. She ground her ass back against him as she squeezed his hand over her big tit again. "God Damn! That cock feels so damn good! Yes!" She moaned as she ground her ass against his torso, her ass squeezing down on his big cock hard.

"AHHHHH!" He groaned loudly, his hand digging into her soft, fleshy breast as he tried to withstand the pleasure of her tight asshole around his big married meat. "Fuck! Fuck!" he sighed, clenching his eyes shut the pleasure was so overwhelming. Fuck! How could anything... anything... feel this fucking good? This was so fucking overwhelmingly good!

He'd always done everything the right way. He'd done everything he'd always been told to do. He'd walked down the aisle with his first love, the woman he loved more than anything. He'd made love to the woman that was by all accounts his soul mate. This was supposed to be the end goal. That was supposed to be the ultimate feeling of pleasure, the act of sex with someone you love with all your heart. But nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to this. Love and marriage did not give him the fulfilment and pleasure that he now felt with his cock buried up the ass of this wicked black whore. Patrice was proving herself superior to his wife in every way, as even her asshole was capable of giving him more pleasure and fulfilment than anything Denise could ever do.

"Fuck, baby..." Patrice sighed, grinding her ass against him, her asshole still clenching his cock like a vise. "Start fucking me, babe. Fuck my ass with that big married dick!"

"Oh..." he sighed, surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure. He flexed his hips and pulled his cock back, sliding his shaft out from within her clenching hole, the tight sphincter not wanting to let that big cock go. He pulled all the way out to the tip, poised there, ready to drive back into her.

"Last chance, baby..." Patrice sighed, her asshole spasming, eager to get that dick all the way back inside her. "You can just pull out and walk away now. Go back to your flat chested wife and live happily ever after. Or... you can drive that cock into my ass, fuck my brains out, and be on the 'Naughty List' forever! Once you do this, you are gone forever! For fucking ever, you'll be marked as a fucking sinner!" Through his haze, even though his animal brain was in charge, her words made him pause. He could almost hear her smirking as she continued. "You won't even remember this, babe! You won't even remember betraying your heart and soul and all your core values just to get some ass! There's no reason for you to do this! You won't even remember selling your soul for sin, but you're still gonna do it, aren't you? You can't stop yourself now! That ass feels too fucking good, doesn't it? You can't resist that ass! No one can. So, give in, babe. Fuck my ass and be naughty forever!"

Even despite his animal brain being in charge, he did still feel some compulsion to stand up for himself. To resist his descent into sin, despite all evidence to the contrary. But here, at the moment of truth... he just couldn't. Her tits felt too good in his hands. Her ass felt too amazing around his big dick. His marriage and family amounted to about three seconds of half-hearted resistance before he flexed his hips and slammed his big cock all the way back into the black slut's ass.

"FUCK! FUCK! HAHA! YES! YES!" Patrice groaned. The tightness of her asshole sliding along his length in such rapid fashion felt too fucking good. Frank repeated the motion, pulling out, then slamming in, again and again, working up into a rhythm of real fucking.

"UGH! FUCK!" he groaned. "This is amazing!" he groaned, unable to resist speaking the truth. Her ass felt fucking incredible! So hot! So tight!

"Fuck! Yes! YES!" Patrice groaned, pushing her ass back against him as he drove into her, their bodies slapping together loudly. She reached down and held her leg up behind the knee, giving the married man total access to her. "Fuck that fucking ass! Fuck my slutty black whore ass! Yes! Yes!" she said, his massive length feeling amazing so deep inside her tight ass.

"Mmmm! Fuck!" he groaned, gripping her huge, smooth breast in his palm, driving up into her, his balls slapping against her cunt. The tightness felt so fucking good, driving him into fucking her harder.

"UGH! UGH! GOD! FUCK!" she groaned, head rolling in pleasure as she worked up a sweat again. "I love this white dick! God damn! Fuck! I love breaking 'Nice List' white men like you! Haha! Yes! You all always end up the biggest freaks of all! Haha! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my nasty ass! Haha! Look at you! You don't even know me, I broke into your mother's house, but my body was so hot you still had to have me! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Frank was driving into her hard. His memory was still addled, and a lot of the specifics of this encounter were pretty much sliding in one ear and out the other. But the pleasure was constant. The pleasure was all that mattered. Her tight asshole was all that mattered. He kept filling her slutty ass with dick, driving into her roughly, taking himself closer and closer to the edge once again.

"Mmmm! Fuck! FUCK!" Frank groaned in pleasure.

"Yeah, baby! Fuck yeah!" Patrice groaned, her head rolling in pleasure. In her daze, she saw Morgan back on her knees, watching the action as she regained her bearings. Patrice was struck with inspiration. "Get down there, bitch!" Patrice ordered the blonde, who looked surprised and confused by the demand. "Lick that big dick of his, babe! Lick my ass-juice off that married cock!" Patrice would not have given this command mere hours prior, but after seeing what Morgan was capable of, and how much of a freak she was, she just knew she'd be game. And she was proven right, as Morgan eagerly crawled down, moving her face towards their conjoined sex organs.

Frank slowed down a bit, choosing to give the black slut deeper, harder dicking, giving her hard but patient strokes. It was as he was doing it when he suddenly felt a mouth attach to the side of his shaft, licking at his weapon as he drove it into the black slut. He saw Morgan on all fours, ass raised up, her skirt still around her waist, her face in his crotch, working his cock over as he pumped it into Patrice's ass.

"Oh my God!" he sighed as he felt her lips and tongue against his shaft. Every time he slid his cock out to the tip, her mouth would eagerly go up and down, working him over, adding to his pleasure as he fucked Patrice's black ass. Struck with an idea, he pulled out so only the head was inside her and stopped, leaving his shaft exposed. This gave Morgan some time, leaning down and extending her tongue, sliding it all the way from his smooth sack up along his shaft, licking the underside of his cock while taking Patrice's ass-juices onto her tongue. Her tongue traversed all the way up towards the tip of his dick, licking the underside of his shaft. "Ahhh! Fuck! FUCK!" he groaned. Almost reflexively, he drove his cock into Patrice, pumping into her ass for a few strokes before pausing again with just the head poised inside her, letting Morgan do the same trick once more. This time, she didn't stop at the end of his dick, in one motion sliding her tongue from his swollen nuts to all the way up to Patrice's asshole.

"Holy fuck, babe. Haha!" Patrice called out in surprise as she felt the blonde's tongue against her black asshole. The married man began pumping into the black whore's ass again, and as he did, Morgan let her tongue slide around his shaft, rimming her asshole as it was stretched around the married man's big cock. "Damn, babe!" Patrice said, impressed by how filthy the blonde had proven herself to be. But Morgan wasn't done yet, letting her tongue slide up so it entered the black woman's cunt. "Hahaha! Fuck, baby! Get in there!" Patrice moaned. She was now getting double-teamed, the married man drilling out her ass while the younger blonde ate out her tasty cunt. The blonde elf was not hesitant in the slightest, getting in there, sliding her tongue deep inside her boss's cunt, gathering both her juices and the married man's sperm onto her tongue.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Patrice moaned at the duel sensations of pleasure coming from both her ass and her cunt. Her body shook with excitement as she approached the precipice once again. And when Morgan's tongue began teasing her clit, her pleasure was taken to yet another level. "Oh my God! Fuck! FUCK! AHHHH!" Reaching down, she dug her hand into the blonde's silky tresses and held her in place against her cunt. "Eat that cunt, baby! Yes! YES!"

As Morgan continued eating out her boss, Frank kept it up on the other end, fucking her ass steadily, trying to extend this as long as possible. But that was coming at a great struggle. The knowledge of what Morgan was doing only added to the lust of the moment, and he could tell when she hit a nerve as the black woman's ass tightened around his driving dick.

"Fuck! Ahhh! God damn! Yes!" Frank groaned, lost in the wave of pleasure. His cock was throbbing once again, and despite his earlier amazement at his own stamina, he was back in the storm of lust again. He couldn't stop, it felt so good. His cock was pulsing. He was getting close.

At the same moment, Patrice released her hold on the blonde, wanting it to be the married man's efforts of fucking her ass that took her over the edge. The blonde was on the same page, moving back down to lightly cup the married man's sack in her palm as she moved her mouth back down, holding it lightly as he pumped into Patrice. At the same time, she was licking his rock hard shaft as he smoothly drove his cock inside the black woman's ass at a blinding speed.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he sighed.

"You like that ass? You like that fucking ass!?" Patrice called out, demanding an answer.

"Yes! Yes! I love your fucking ass! Yes!" Frank replied.

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes! I knew it! I knew it!" Patrice stated. "You vanilla white boys always melt when you face down some hot, sexy chocolate. And I want you to melt completely! I want that fucking thick cum deep inside that fucking ass! Sign your name on the 'Naughty List' forever by cumming in my fucking ass! Do it, baby! Do it! That's the way to do it! That's the way to be truly naughty! Betray your wife, cum in my ass, and be naughty forever!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh..." he groaned. He was getting very close, her words taking him to the edge. He kept driving into her, smoothly heaving his swollen cock into her tight ass. The clutching tightness and incredible heat were driving him crazy. And his hand was still busy palming as much of her huge tits as he could manage, his fingers digging into the luscious flesh. Add to that, Morgan's mouth attached to the side of his shaft, teasing him with her lips and tongue, only adding to the pleasure. His balls were too active to be contained, so her hand left them and rested behind his knee, scratching it lightly with her long nail, hitting a sweet spot. "Ahhh! AHHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned.

"Don't hold back, babe!" Patrice sighed, her body shaking with lust. She was doing her best to contain herself. His cock was working magic on her ass, hitting all the sweet spots, and it was only her iron will that kept her from exploding. She held off from cumming, wanting to cum alongside her lover, the married man, but it wasn't easy. He was too damn good! "Ahhh! Fuck! Shit! Yes! Yes! God damn! Just like that! Yes! Fuck that fucking ass! Yes! Don't hold back! Yes! Don't show that ass any fucking mercy! AHHH! YES! YES! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh! God! Fuck!" he moaned, barely holding it together. His balls broiling, he was ready to lose it again. And it was gonna be a big one.

"Do it, babe!" she seethed. "Surrender! Surrender to me! Surrender your fucking soul and fire off that fucking cum up my ass! Get on the 'Naughty List' and never look back! Fill my ass and be naughty forever! Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up with cum! Fill up that nasty ass with cum!"

"Oh God!" he moaned, his body shaking.

"Yes! Yes!" Patrice seethed, her ass spasming around him.

"UGHHH! FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, his balls boiling.

"Fuck! Fuck! Do it!" Patrice sighed, ready to boil over.

"OH! AHHH! GOD! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, pumping into her harder.

"AHHH! YES! YES!" Patrice screamed, her body buzzing with need. As they entered this final phase, Morgan pulled back, choosing to watch the climax on her knees.

"Oh my God! Yes! YES! YES!" he screamed out, his cock ready to explode.

"YES! YES! YES! DO IT! DO IT! CUM IN ME! YES! YES! AHHHHH! CUM IN MY ASS! YES!" Patrice screamed out loudly. The married man was fucking her like a madman, going full out, his cock a blur as it slid in and out of her amazing tight ass. The tightness and heat bringing him closer and closer, until finally...

"Ahhhh! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH! UGHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Frank screamed out, burying his cock inside the black woman's ass. At last, his dick exploded, firing off boiling hot, thick, potent cum from deep in his balls up into the black woman's ass. And at this, Patrice let herself fall over the edge.

"Yes! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS! AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Patrice cried out, her entire body convulsing as a gigantic orgasm coursed through her hot body.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Frank groaned, her asshole spasming around his big cock, drawing more cum from his swollen nuts. He kept firing off, again and again, her ass inducing a giant load of cum from his balls. "Yes! Yes! This is amazing! Oh my God! I love you! I fucking love you!"

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Yes! Yes!" Patrice cried out as he kept pumping into her, grinding against her with his full length inside of her, her spasming ass causing him to eject more and more cum, his semen filling her up.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck!" Frank groaned, jet after jet of cum firing out of him. As he kept cumming, he kept one arm wrapped around her, holding her against him while palming one of her big titties. He was in absolute bliss, pleasured in every way, his brain coursing with endorphins, lighting up every pleasure center in his mind. It was amazing.

"Ugh! UGH! God damn! More! More!" Patrice seethed, begging for more as the married man kept firing off thick cum deep in her ass. She kept driving herself against him, her body shaking as her orgasm overwhelmed her, one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

"UGH! Fuck..." he sighed as his orgasm finally started to lessen, his cock firing off less heavy streams of semen. As the waves of pleasure began leaving him, he did his best to prolong it, grinding up against her, still squeezing her big black tits.

"Uh... fuck..." Patrice groaned, coming down as well, in perfect symphony with Frank.

"Oh... oh..." he sighed, his voice weaker. As the pleasure began leaving, he began to realize how exhausted he was. He'd exerted himself beyond his limits, and that fact began to hit him. He did his best to cling to consciousness, but it was a losing effort. As the last jet of cum fired off from his cock and his orgasm came to an end, his body collapsed against the floor, panting for breath as he blacked out completely.

Patrice collapsed as well, but not as far as Frank. Her luscious, sweat-soaked form was melted against the cool wooden floor as she caught her breath, successful in staying conscious. But it took a few minutes to recover, her back still pressed against the married man's front, his cock still stuck in her ass. Fighting off the urge to pass out, she clung to awareness, eventually gaining the strength to move, peeling her sticky form from Frank's. She pulled her ass away, revealing his softening cock, coated in the combined juices of all three of the people in this room. She got up on her hands and knees, still panting, her black skin glistening with sweat, her head hanging down, her hair blocking her face. Finally, she moved upwards to a more vertical position while still on her knees, raising up and brushing her hanging hair from her face. The practically naked black woman glanced around for a few moments before looking at Morgan, who was still watching this whole thing play out in front of her. Patrice simply shrugged and smiled lightly.

"Well..." she said, still catching her breath. "Back to work," she said, clapping her hands.

"What?" Morgan asked, confused.

"We're behind schedule, but we can still make it work. I know a few tricks," Patrice said, back into work-mode, despite the fact that she was basically naked, with only her boots still on, plus her skirt around her waist. Even though her tits were hanging out, and both her cunt and ass were leaking cum, and that she was covered with sweat, she was all business.

"I finished up the gifts earlier," Morgan said.

"Well, okay..." Patrice said, still gaining her bearings. "Alright, you clean up here. I'll get him cleaned up and back in bed," Patrice said, gesturing at the zonked-out married man on the floor behind her. "And switch out his gift. He's on the 'Naughty List' now," she added with a smile. Morgan nodded, ready to obey her marching orders.

Within moments, both women got to work. With a combination of spells and some old-fashioned elbow grease, the two women cleaned themselves up and got redressed. They did the same thing with Frank, cleaning him up and getting rid of any identifiable marks that would give away what he'd been up to all night. Once this was done, they were able to stir Frank enough to get him on his feet, and with Patrice holding him up, Morgan redressed him. Patrice supported the near unconscious husband as she led him out of the living room. He was practically sleepwalking as she guided him back upstairs. Luckily, their sound protections were still in place, so no one was gonna hear them stirring, not even a mouse. Patrice was able to get the married man back into bed and tucked in without raising anyone's attention. With one last glance at the now passed out man she'd just spent the last few hours corrupting, she closed the door behind her and made her way back downstairs.

1...67891011