Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrice was pleased to find that the living room was pretty much back in order, everything looking spick and span. Morgan had done a decent enough job. Patrice stepped in to look over her the blonde's work and double check things, and as she did so, Morgan looked up.

"Any problems?" Morgan asked, stopping Patrice as she looked over things. Patrice shook her head. "So... that was pretty crazy, wasn't it?" Morgan asked. At this, Patrice couldn't help but grin.

"Yeah, that was crazy," Patrice admitted, feeling a bit looser in front of her trainee now.

"But it was SO good!" Morgan added with a smile.

"Yeah... that was fucking spectacular," Patrice admitted.

"So... will he really not remember any of it?" Morgan asked.

"Well... his conscious mind won't be able to remember any of it, no. He won't be able to just pull up these memories whenever he wants to." Patrice began. "But... in some deep, dark part of his mind, where instinct is, the part that was driving his actions tonight, that part of him will remember. So, while his conscious mind won't be able to recall any specifics, those dark deep-seeded memories will still be there, influencing him like any core memory or instinct would. And so... it might be fun to see how those deep-seeded memories affect his decision making in the future. Trust me, babe... he'll be a changed man. He just won't remember why."

"Wow... that's pretty wicked," Morgan admitted.

"Indeed," Patrice said, glancing around, making sure everything looked like it was in order. Suddenly remembering her schedule, she stopped this double-check, eager to move on. "Okay, everything looks fine here. We need to get going." At this Morgan nodded.

Before leaving, Patrice undid the magical protections they had put down to protect themselves. And in a flash, they disappeared from inside the house, apparating onto the roof, where their reindeer waited.

The rest of their deliveries that night went smoothly. Any nerves or awkwardness between them was gone. Having a threesome together tends to create a certain bond between people, and as the night went on, Morgan and Patrice started to become friends. For the rest of the night, they worked together in tandem like a well-oiled machine, getting the job done smoothly and efficiently. Even though they were behind schedule, they were able to make up time, with Patrice teaching the young blonde some tricks of the trade along the way. They were able to get their deliveries done with time to spare, making no mistakes.

Well... maybe that wasn't entirely true.

Back at the Carroll homestead, Morgan had done a good job cleaning up. But she wasn't perfect. And Patrice, in her rush, and still in the afterglow of being well-fucked, maybe hadn't done the best job inspecting. Because on the floor beneath the tree, hidden between some gifts and just out of sight, was something that didn't belong there. Something that belonged on top of the tree in fact, but with all the flailing limbs from the raw animal fucking that had just taken place in front of it, it had been knocked off. Knocked off the top of the tree and out of sight.

The tree-topper.

The little straw person clad in a blue dress. The thing that had been in the Carroll family for years. That supposedly protected them and the house from the fabled Ice Sirens. But there was no cause for concern. There wasn't actually anything to be worried about without that supposed protection in place.

Right?

*************

1...67891011