Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If that meant rimming a blonde slut's asshole as he allowed her to sit on his face, her full, warm cheeks resting on his handsome features, he would do so. God, he never imagined performing such an act would be so exciting. If he knew how hot it would be, he would have done it long ago. His eager tongue sliding across her tight, puckered hole, making her squirm in lust... the pleasure was electric. The pleasure she was feeling was equaled by his own.

And if seeking out pleasure meant letting an evil, cutthroat black bitch in Christmas clothes ride your big dick, using her tight pussy to make his married cock throb in pleasure and make his balls boil... he would do that too. He didn't remember how he'd ended up here or why he was doing this. He couldn't even remember who these two women were and what they claimed to be at this point, his mind was so addled. All he could recognize was pleasure, and at this point, he would follow it to the depths of hell if it kept feeling so fucking good.

"Mmmph... HNNNGGGHHHH!" he groaned, his moans muffled by Morgan's ass, his body alive with lust. With need.

The two women's moans were muffled as well, but in their case, their moans were muffled by each other's mouths. Lips locked together, tongues in each other's mouths, the heat of the kiss combined with Frank's lustful ministrations had them shaking with pleasure. Patrice felt a ripple through her, and in that moment, she was ready to take things up a level.

Pulling her lips from Morgan's, Patrice reached forward and roughly shoved Morgan to the side, enough to break the seal between Frank's mouth and her ass as she fell off of him, a bit caught off guard. It was time for Patrice to take her pleasure. Frank gasped for breath as his vision was cleared, revealing Patrice still on top of him as she was riding the hell out of him.

"Fuck! Fuck! This dick is amazing!" Patrice moaned, her cunt gushing with her juices as she bounced on him. Through it all, even when he was pinned down, Frank was pounding up into Patrice like the good lover he was. With her huge black tits bouncing lewdly above him, and with nothing blocking his reach, he raised his hands and put them on her big black titties again, squeezing the lusciously soft flesh hungrily. "Damn! Yes! Ahhh!" she moaned loudly as the married man pinched her nipples, spurring her to bounce on him even harder, and he responded in kind, driving up into her at a faster pace. "Fuck! God Damn! You are a fucking natural! Yes! You are built for this! Damn! Baby, you are so good at sex! With the way you're fucking me, you're gonna be on the 'Naughty List' forever! Fuck! Yes! YES! But... fuck... there's one way to make sure! Fuck! Ughh! I want you to cum inside me, baby! Yes!"

"Ohhh!" Frank groaned, getting very excited, his animal brain lighting up with the prospect of filling this luscious, hot-bodied black slut with his thick, creamy seed. His cock throbbed with need and a jolt of lust jumped through his entire length, spurring him into even further action. And there was something about hearing such a gorgeous and sexy woman moaning about his skills at fucking that energized him. Denise had never been so effusive, but then again, he'd never been driven to fuck the ever loving shit out of his wife like he was doing with Patrice. The black elf had brought out the best in him, in a way his wife never had. And if his wife couldn't do the one thing a wife is supposed to do, was she really the one he was meant for? Maybe he was meant for someone else. Someone better. Someone with similar looks and similar talents to a woman like Patrice. At this revelation, he began pumping up into her even harder, showing off his impressive physical fitness in the process, his ass rising off the floor as he drilled her.

"Yes! Ahhh! Yes! Do it, baby! Cum inside me, baby! Once a man cheats on his wife and cums inside another woman, he is done! His soul is poisoned forever! Yes! Yes! He can never go back! He can never escape! He'll be on the 'Naughty List' for sure! Yes! So do it! Do it! Cum inside my nasty black cunt! Yes!" Patrice screamed, fucking him harder and harder, riding his big dick, her own words turning her on further. And at this point, with Frank's mind so addled and worn down that the fate of his pure soul was the last thing on his mind. All that mattered was draining his swollen nuts in this busty black bitch.

"Damn! Fuck!" Frank groaned, groping her huge, squeezable tits as she rode him faster and faster, driving into him with purpose.

"I want it! Fuck... I want that cum! Yes! Yes!" Patrice moaned, her ass slamming into his thighs. Each time she took his entire length inside her, she paused in place for a few moments, grinding on his post each time, her cunt gripping him like a vise as she did so. Her cunt was trying to pull the cum out of him, wanting to make the married man blow his top and let loose a thundering load of sperm from his bloated nuts into her waiting pussy. And each bounce drew them closer to that point.

Suddenly, Morgan made her presence known again, moving her lips to Frank's, kissing him roughly, her lips pressing against the lips that had been rimming her ass moments prior. But she didn't care about that, sliding her tongue into his mouth savagely. His balls were tingling with excitement as his dick was being ridden by the talented Patrice, and the nasty kiss only added to the pleasure he was feeling, threatening to make his bubbling balls finally boil over.

Morgan then pulled her lips from his and slid up next to him, her luscious body pressed up against him, her huge tanned jugs pressing into his side. He felt her move her lips to his ear.

"Do it, baby," she whispered hotly. "Cum in her nasty cunt!"

Her filthy words sent a shiver down his spine. He kept pumping up into Patrice, hands gripping her tits, with her hands digging into his manly chest. Morgan slid her own palm onto the married man's pecs, feeling his pulsing heartbeat. Totally absorbed in the heat of the action, Morgan was ready to expose what she was truly capable of. Her lovable, fuckable, rotten core.

"Just imagine if your wife was over there, watching this, watching you in action," Morgan whispered, kissing his ear softly. "Imagine how heartbroken she would be..." Morgan whispered. He glanced over to his other side, and imagined his wife Denise, in her cute fluffy robe, jaw dropped, absolutely crushed as she watched her husband copulating with other women. Watching these women taking her place, doing the job that she was supposed to be doing. Doing the job that should be her duty. Instead, her husband was rutting with other women, getting booty on the side because she couldn't satisfy him in the way he truly needed. She couldn't do her job, and these other women could.

"But you still wouldn't stop, would you?" Morgan whispered. Frank could see her clearly in his mind, calling out to him, crying, begging him to stop. "You'd just keep fucking us, wouldn't you? You'd rather make us scream than soothe your wife's worries. The needs of your cock would outweigh anything everything else, including Denise," Morgan purred, before biting his earlobe hotly. Morgan was inexperienced at doing the job of being a Christmas Elf, but she was very, very experienced in the ways of turning a guy's crank. Her words were lighting him on fire with pleasure, making the cum in his nuts boil. He kept pumping up into Patrice.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Make my nasty cunt cum! God damn!" Patrice groaned, heaving herself up and down, her luscious body shaking with lust. As she did this, his big, firm hands squeezed her huge tits roughly, but she savored the rough treatment.

"Even though your wife is crying, you'd just keep fucking us... harder and harder..." Morgan whispered. "Because you might think you're nice, but you're meant to be naughty! Such a strong, handsome man... you're not meant to be cooped up in silly marriage. A guy like you should be getting all the nasty, slutty pussy he can handle. And baby, I bet you can handle a lot! Fuck!" Her fingers traced across his chest as each word made him throb in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned, ready to explode.

"I want it! I want it! I want that fucking cum deep inside me! Yes!" Patrice groaned. His fingers were digging into the soft, succulent titty flesh of the black woman on top of him. "Yes! Baby! Fuck! Squeeze those big fucking tits and empty your nuts inside me! Yes! I want it so bad! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Do you want to give it to her?" Morgan whispered.

"Yes!" Frank groaned out. "God damn, I want to cum inside you! Holy Fuck!" he said, shocked at how badly he wanted this.

"Then do it, baby!" Patrice moaned out. "Fill that fucking nasty cunt with cum and join us on the naughty list!"

"Ughhh! Fuck..." he groaned, his cock swelling up.

"But Frank..." Morgan began. "What about your wife? You can't actually cum in another woman... that would be wrong..."

"I don't care!" He groaned. His eyes were only focused on Patrice, her huge tits heaving up and down as they fucked. Her luscious black body was coated with sweat, beads of her perspiration dripping off of her and landing on him. Her hips were a blur as she rode him, her butt slamming against him in rhythmic, meaty slaps.

"Frank, you're married!" Morgan said, putting up a faux indignation that only drove him crazier. "This has all just been a bit of fun. But if you're big, juicy married cock actually cums inside her nasty cunt... she might get pregnant! With as big as your balls are, there won't be any doubt about it!"

"Oh my God!" Frank groaned, his animal brain savoring the filth of Morgan's words, pounding up into the black elf even harder, ready to explode.

"Frank, you can't get her pregnant!" Morgan warned him, her voice getting louder, loud enough for Patrice to hear. "You're a married man, and she's just some dirty slut!"

"Ughhh!" Patrice sighed. "Fuck you!" At this, Morgan smirked. Any innocence she might have portrayed at the beginning was long gone. She was just as nasty and filthy as Patrice, but in a different way. She just had her own brand of filth.

"If you knock her up, there'll be no going back!" Morgan told the groaning, fucking married man. "You'll be naughty forever! What will your family think? What will your wife think?"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Frank roared. Why was this blonde bitch talking about things that don't matter when he was about to cum? Pushing Morgan away roughly, he pulled Patrice down on top of him, pulling her down so her huge tits were against his face again. Taking her nipple into his mouth and biting down on it hard, he began heaving his huge dick up into Patrice as hard as he could.

"AHHH! GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Patrice moaned out as she drove her ass back at him, taking his full length in her spasming cunt every time. Morgan watched from the side as her mentor and this married man entered the final stages of this nasty rutting. "Make me cum, you motherfucker! Fuck that nasty fucking cunt! Make that dirty cunt cum! Make that fucking pussy cum because it's all you've ever wanted!" Her words spurred him on, drilling her harder than he thought possible, but she could take it. He was getting closer and closer, his cock going numb from excitement. He was seconds away. "Make me fucking cum and fill me up with jizz! Do what you've wanted from the second we met and fill up that fucking pussy with thick, nasty cum! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! UGGHHHHHH! GOD! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Finally, his driving cock pushed her over the edge, and the wicked black elf finally came, her cunt spasming violently, locking down around his throbbing pole, squeezing the life out of it, and that was enough to send him over the edge.

"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHH!" he groaned, his mouth full of titty. "FFFFFFFFUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" His cock violently flexed as a rocket like jet of thick, married cum flew out from the tip of his married dick and splashed into her waiting cunt. Jet after jet, his overfilled nut sack finally found relief, shooting off again and again, massive streams of high-pressured jizz firing off out of him and into Patrice's waiting, fertile cunt.

"Oh my God! I feel it! Yes! Yes!" Patrice screamed out, her cunt flexing around his pole as she kept cumming. Waves of pleasure kept coursing through her, again and again, her luscious, curvaceous form electrified with nasty pleasure. Her body flexed and jerked on top of him as he squirmed beneath her, humping up into her, pumping up his thick, married cum deep inside this evil black elf.

"HHHNNNN! UUUUGGGGGHHHH" Frank groaned, the married cop pumping cum into this woman who had broken into his mother's house. He was beyond thought. Beyond reason or logic. All he could feel was pleasure, and that was all that mattered.

Morgan watched from the side, watching her black boss's luscious, curvaceous form sliding on top of the married man's, squirming and shaking as she continued cumming. Morgan watched her boss's round, juicy ass flexing as she came on the husband's pole, again and again. And beneath her, the married man was humping and flexing as his entire body seemed to be working in unison to fire off as much cum as possible into the evil black slut.

Morgan crawled down, looking between their splayed legs so she could see Frank and Patrice's joined genitalia. Patrice's nasty cunt was stretched to the brim around the married man's thick pole, his entire length buried inside her. Her ass was flexing as she kept cumming, her pussy squeezing his swollen weapon, coaxing more of his thick, creamy seed deep inside her. And with Morgan watching, he was doing just that, his swollen balls twisting as he kept firing off stream after stream of cum into her. They kept at it, cumming for what felt like an eternity. And Morgan kept watching them from this position, up to the point where a thick bead of his cum escaped the tight confines of her clutching pussy and traversed down the length of his shaft down to his balls.

Finally, after a good long while of these two cumming, their sweat-soaked forms sliding against each other, they both collapsed, panting for breath. Her huge, sweaty black breasts still pressed against his face, practically smothering him, but he wasn't complaining. His face was squashed against her tits, with all his air filtered through her cleavage, coming down from the biggest orgasm of his life, he was feeling great. He was experiencing a level of pleasure a lucky few got to feel, and he was savoring it. Thoughts of his wife and family seemed so far away compared to what he was feeling in the moment. They just seemed so unimportant in the grand scheme of things when thinking about what he'd just been through.

He was winded, as was she, neither moving from the position they'd collapsed into. His bare ass on the hardwood floor, his head resting on the carpet, he was so worn down he could barely move. Patrice, despite her experience, was in the same boat, exhausted by the brutal fucking she'd just partaken in.

But Morgan was still waiting, and she was getting impatient.

Reaching forward, she put her hands on Patrice's ribs, pushing her off of the married man. Her sweaty body fell to the side, rolling off Frank and landing on her back, her sweat-covered tits facing upwards, her legs splayed lewdly, his thick cum leaking out of her pussy. Doing this revealed Frank's naked form, as well as exposing the fact that his married dick was still standing strong, his cum still bubbling from the tip. The rest of his shaft was coated with their combined sex juices, shining in the dim light of the living room, having lost little of its power as it swayed lightly from the motion of Patrice moving off him. But it didn't do this for long as Morgan reached forward and wrapped her slim fingers around the root of it, holding it in place. As she did this, she discarded her thong and began moving towards him. While she crawled towards it, she stroked it lightly, attempting to bring his still hard dick back to its full strength and power. She had watched it in action all night, and now she wanted it at its best.

Frank was still recovering from his fuck session with Patrice, his head back on the floor, regathering himself. It was only when he felt his still swollen dick sinking into another tight, wet pussy that his eyes opened wide and he re-entered the present.

"What..." he began, watching as the hot-bodied blonde sat on his swollen weapon. "Oh my God..." he sighed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Morgan moaned as his big, thick cock spread open the tight, clutching walls of her ready cunt. She squirmed as his dick tested her limits, scrunching her eyes closed with pleasure as she sank down deeper onto the married man's fuck stick. "God damn..." she sighed as her ass landed in his lap, his full length now inside her.

"Fuck..." Frank moaned, feeling this incredible pleasure so soon after coming down from his previous one. And while it did feel like his cock was a bit worse for wear after fucking Patrice, he could feel his balls beginning to stir.

"Oh my God!" she groaned as she began bouncing on the married man's dong. Wanting to get him back into the game further, she grabbed his wrists and pulled them up till his palms slapped against her big tits. His hands squeezed her huge, tanned breasts as she worked herself up into a good rhythm.

"Fuck... now you're fucking another woman behind your wife's back. What a good husband you are!" she laughed, her body shaking as she rode the married man.

An onlooker would be shocked by the sight in front of them. It would look like something out of a porno. And not one of those run-of-the mill pornos, but the high quality shit. The stuff with smoking hot girls with huge tits, perfectly formed asses who can fuck like complete and total whores. The girls were wearing tight latex outfits and fuck me boots, although most of their clothing was on the floor at this point, other than their bunched-up skirts around their waists. The porn with lots of dirty talk, lots of sweat and cum, and some truly messed up, nasty, marathon fucking. And that's what an onlooker would see here. A large-breasted blonde, bouncing on a fit married man with a huge cock. And splayed out next to them, on her back, freshly-fucked, was a massively-breasted black woman, still coated with sweat, her boot-clad legs splayed apart, cum leaking from her well-used cunt. If this was a porn scene, this was the good shit, and it wasn't done yet.

"Ughhh! Fuck!" Morgan moaned. Beneath her, Frank was still a bit worn down from his earlier experience with Patrice, but he was getting going again thanks to Morgan's lustful efforts. Her cunt squeezing the life out of his still hard dick, combined with the feeling of her big, round boobs in his palms, was enough to wake a comatose man. She was so horned up that she worked herself up to a good pace quickly, taking his full length just as well as her mentor did.

"Oh..." he groaned, in almost pained pleasure, his fingers digging into her soft, squeezable tits.

"Fuck, you don't get good dick like this up in the North Pole. Yes! We usually have to sneak out to get this kinda shit! Fuck!" Morgan stated, bouncing on him harder, her heart shaped ass slamming into his thighs. "Ahhh! Fuck! Cheating on your wife with two different women on the same night! Yes! That's so fucking hot!"

Frank was fully back in the moment, and as the blonde rode his big dick with her tight cunt, he began to pump up into her, gripping her big tits roughly.

"I wasn't sure you'd be any fun at first," Morgan said, driving her ass down into him, her cunt dripping with her heated juices, coating the married man's shaft. "Ugh! God! Fuck! But when I saw this dick, I had to have it! Yes! And... fuck! Fuck! Shit, you are a fucking natural, baby! Yes! You were meant to do this. You were meant to cheat on your wife and make hot, sexy sluts like me scream on your big cock! Yes! That's all your meant for! YES!" She bounced harder as her own words turned her on.