Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Frank groaned. "This feels so fucking good!" His balls were boiling again, and he could feel his nuts beginning to fill up with more cum.

"Your life was nothing before tonight!" Morgan said, smiling wickedly. "You thought you were happy before, but now you got that really good, tight, nasty pussy. And babe, you can never forget that! Haha! Yes!"

"Mmmm..." he moaned, pinching her hard pink nipples, making her scream out.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned, loving the rougher treatment. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a slut!" Her huge double-E cups were jiggling in his palms as they fucked, their bodies slamming against each other as they went at it harder and harder. "Ughhh! God! Yes! Men like you need this! You marry these nice girls and think that's all you need, but... ughh... but every man, FUCK... and I mean every man, wants to find a bitch like me and fuck the living daylights out of her every fucking day! Deep down, every man needs a dirty slut in his life. And you're no different! You have all these women out there gagging to be taken, and you always walked away! Ughh! But not anymore! You've found your true nature! Yes! Fuck! It's so much better being naughty!"

"Oh!" Frank groaned as Morgan proclaimed his soul forever poisoned. As distressing as that may sound, in the moment, it only added to the wickedness of this nasty encounter. If having your soul corrupted forever felt this fucking good, he would happily forsake his heart and soul for this type of incredible, incomparable pleasure. Solely focused on the feeling of pleasure, he kept driving up into her tight wet cunt. It felt so good around his bare dick. So wet... so hot... so tight... he couldn't get enough. The animal brain deep inside him was still in complete control of his actions, and it was following the incredible pleasures these two women were bringing him.

Moving quick as a flash, Morgan slid down and pressed her bare chest against his, meeting his lips in a fiery kiss. They kept driving into each other with their lips locked, tongues dueling hotly. His hands reached around her and slapped her round ass, spurring her into riding him harder.

"Ahhhh! Yes! Fuck!" she groaned, pulling her lips from his and moving her mouth near his ear. "Oh God, that's some good dick! Yes! Yes! You know, ugh... I used to believe in the 'Nice List'! I used to believe that being good and kind and loyal was the way to go through life. UGHH! Fuck! But once I started having fucking nasty sex like this... UGHH... fuck yes... I realized how wrong I was! Oh! Fuck! And now... fuck... and now, you do too! Ahh! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

As they kept screwing, through his addled mind, her words sunk deep. This night was such a blur, but he was experiencing something he'd never known existed. A pleasure that years of married life had never given him. He didn't know how he could ever move on from this.

Morgan suddenly pushed herself up again, grinding on his big dick with her tight, nasty cunt. Looking down at him, her lips formed a wicked sneer.

"I want you to fuck me like a slut!" she snarled. "I want you to bend me over and fuck my fucking brains out! Fuck me like a fucking whore! I'm not your little, precious wife! I'm a fucking slut! So treat me like one!" Taking her cue to act, he sat up, lifting his upper half off the floor for the first time in what felt like ages. As he did so, she lifted herself off his swollen pole and moved to his side, getting on all fours and looking back at him. Acting on base instinct, he got onto his knees behind her, moving behind her perfect ass. "Fuck me, you fucking cheating asshole! Do it!"

He'd never actually fucked anyone in this position, so he was new to this, but on instinct, he knew what to do. Crawling behind her, his hard, protruding member guiding the way, he rested his hands on her hips as the head of his dick pressed against her entrance once again. Flexing his hips, he slid his big cock back into her waiting cunt.

"Ahhh! That's it! Yes!" the blonde slut moaned out, biting her lip as he smoothly slid his full length inside her, all the way up to the balls. "Oh God! Yes! Yes! God damn, you're fucking big!" Pulling his hips back, he slid his cock almost all the way out, leaving just the tip inside her, before driving it back home, making her squeal. "Ahhh! Fuck!" she groaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Frank began pistoning his huge cock inside of her, giving her his full length on every stroke. His fingers digging into the soft skin of her sides as he pumped himself into her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a fucking slut!" she groaned, before looking back at him, heat in his eyes. "Fuck me! God damn, this is good! Yes! Yes! Fill me with that big fucking married cock!"

"Fuck, you're tight..." he groaned, unable to get over how good this all felt.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhh..." she sighed, her cunt leaking her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Yes! You have me bent over in your mother's living room, drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... you were meant to be naughty!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further, causing him to fuck her harder. She was pushing her butt back against him as he drilled her, and this move spurred him into further action, lifting one hand off her so he could slap her ass.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out. "You are not meant to be married! What a fucking man you are! Fuck! Fuck!"

Examining his surroundings, a blonde, tanned slut bent over in front of him, screaming on his dick, and to the side, Patrice, the gorgeous, sexy, huge-titted black slut, only now stirring from the rough sex he'd had with her... he'd never felt more like a man. Making these sluts scream on his cock was an incredible sensation that he couldn't get enough of.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

These two were going at it like animals, the fit handsome married man drilling the blonde from behind, bodies slamming into each other as they went at it hard. Bodies coated with sweat. Frank's muscles tensed as he fucked the hell out of the blonde elf. Her round, firm ass was jiggling as she drove herself back into his powerful form, and her huge breasts were bouncing lewdly from this illicit action. And watching this all was Patrice.

She'd regained her bearings a few minutes prior and was now simply watching the action unfold in front of her. Seated on the floor, back resting against the side of the loveseat, her thong on the floor next to her, her legs were spread as she lightly rubbed herself watching the illicit fucking in front of her. She knew Morgan was attractive and had a great body, but Patrice long thought that was all she was really working with. She seemed to be a bit... dumb... and frankly, it seemed like she needed a strong hand to guide her in getting literally anything done. But damn... Patrice was impressed by her young blonde trainee. This girl could go, more than holding her own in corrupting this married man. She was spitting fire during this ferocious fuck session, and Patrice was gaining a new respect for the young blonde. The black woman stayed seated as the other two went at it, waiting for her moment to re-enter the picture.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! Just like you did with Patrice! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt! Try and knock me up just like you did with her! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! The only thing better than knocking up one woman behind your wife's back is to knock up two women behind your idiot wife's back! Yes! AHHH! YES!"

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as his torso slammed into her ass. He yanked back at her hair even harder and groped her big tits with more fervor.

"Your dumbass, flat-chested wife will never give you anything like this!" she spat out. "She is too weak and pathetic and nice! You need this now, Frank! You need this kind of nasty fucking! Yes! Yes! AHHH! Yes! Tell me how much hotter I am than her! I need to hear it!"

"Ugghhh! Fuck! Yes! You're so much hotter than her! Fuck! You're so much more gorgeous... fuck... and sexy... ahh! And your body... fuck... your body is out of this world! Yes! Your ass... your tits! God damn! Fuck! And this cunt feels so much better! I love it!" He groaned, giving her what she wanted to hear. And it was what he needed to hear as well. He was quickly learning that the only thing better than fucking a dirty, nasty slut was badmouthing his wife in the process. He couldn't explain it, but it drove his animal brain crazy.

"AHHHH! YES! Oh God! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering around him. She was close.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! You're so much better than my wife! Yes!" he groaned, his cock tingling. Getting closer, he used his grip on her hair to yank her back, pulling her up so he could release his hold on her hair and get both hands on her big tits, using that for leverage as he drilled her.

"UGGHHH! GOD! YES! YES!" she squealed.

"SHIT! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, digging his fingers into her lush, golden titty-flesh, savoring the softness. He couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point.

"Fill me up, babe! Fill me with cum! I want it so bad!" she demanded, her tanned body coated with sweat as they rutted like animals.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" he moaned.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers went to her hard nipples and twisted them roughly, she went over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out in complete and all-consuming pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Frank groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his big married dick firing off another load, streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting cunt.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YESSS! YYYYEEEESSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up.

Frank kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her fertile cunt. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she groaned, babbling, her mind and body awash with lust. She kept driving back at him, riding her orgasm out, arching her back and making sure his big hands were filled with as much titty as possible. For such an amazing orgasm, he deserved that much.

This went on for minutes, bodies humping and jerking as they rode out these fierce orgasms. He held her close, her back against his front, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they withstood the pleasure flowing through them. She eventually slid from his grasp, falling forward, her chest against the floor, her ass still raised up as he kept pumping more cum into her. His hands slid to her hips, holding them tight as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her. Finally, after his balls fired off one last time into her waiting cunt, he exhaled loudly. He slowly came down from his high, panting for breath, using her raised ass to hold himself up. He felt almost completely drained, and he didn't know if he even find the strength to form a coherent thought.

Unfortunately, his night wasn't over.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Patrice said, suddenly on her knees next to the married man, stirring him from his rest. Patrice had rested long enough, and she was ready for more. Frank's vision was blurry, and all he could comprehend in his daze was the overwhelming sight of so much smooth black skin and the vaulting slopes of her enormous breasts. "You're not done yet."

He felt a hand on his fit stomach, pushing him back slightly. At the same moment, Patrice put her hand on the blonde's raised ass, pushing her forward till she collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath, a sweaty, satisfied, cum-filled mess. And as she fell away in a mass of tangled limbs, what was revealed was Frank's big married cock as it slid out of her. Somehow, despite everything, it was still hard as a brick. How was he still hard?

Through his daze, the one fact that still got through to the addled husband was his painfully hard dick. And that was the right word for it. While he was still at about 90% hardness, his big cock had been so thoroughly used by these two sluts that it was slightly sore from the rough treatment. You'd think after the rough fucking, he'd be tapped out, but here he was, still hard. How? Maybe this was the benefit of his animal brain being in charge. It had been tampered down for so long that once it gained control, it wanted him to live it up, keeping him rock hard, way beyond his limits, wanting to experience everything it could during its short time in control. Meaning, he was gonna be ready to go for whatever wicked demands these two women had.

"Hahaha, I fucking knew it," Patrice said, smiling wickedly, curling her fingers around the root of his swollen, glistening dick. "What a man you turned out to be."

"Wha..." he stammered, his mind still swimming with endorphins from his incredible orgasm.

"Hon, you've done such a good job already," she cooed to the married man, still dazed and almost drunk with pleasure. She held him by the chin and made him look right at her, making sure she had his full attention. With her other hand, she lightly stroked his lubed-up cock, the motion making her big, heavy breasts sway lusciously. "But you've got to do just a bit more. Do you hear me? Because you've done some naughty, fucked up shit already, but... I still think you can come back from this. I can still see that pesky, boring 'Nice List' side of you, and if we don't get the job done now, it'll win out eventually. There's really only one way to guarantee your place on the naughty list for the rest of your fucking life. Fucking a pair of sluts behind your wife's back is one thing. But... fucking a nasty black slut up the ass... boy, you ain't coming back from that! Haha!"

Despite his daze, her words sent a jolt of lust through him. He'd never... they only did that in porn, right? Was she actually going to let him have her ass?

Clearly, his cock was hoping so. It had lost some of it's power after filling up the blonde slut with cum, but it began strengthening up again, as hard as steel between her fingers. She used her grip on him to her advantage, pulling him down so he was lying on his side on the floor. Smiling to herself, Patrice looked to take her place in front of him, but saw that Morgan's nearly passed out form was slightly in her way. Leaning towards the tanned blonde, Patrice pushed her near unconscious body away.

"You did good, bitch..." Patrice said, legitimately impressed by what her trainee was capable of. "But it's time for the main event." With her out of the way, Patrice moved in front of the married man, sidling up against him, her back facing him as she rested on her side. She could feel his warm, masculine body pressing into hers, and it sent a small thrill through her. She lifted her boot-clad leg up into the air slightly and reached down, grabbing his throbbing, juice-coated weapon and guiding it so the tip was pressed against her waiting asshole.

"Do it, baby," she urged him. In his daze, his hand was resting on her hip, holding her in place in front of him, with her warm, round ass pressing into his stomach. He could feel the head of his still swollen dick pressing against what felt like a near impenetrable hole, a sensation he'd never experienced. But if she had her way, he was about to.

"What?" he said through his confusion, still slightly doubtful that she was seriously gonna allow him to do this. She looked back over her shoulder at him, her expression impatient.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" she spat out. "Don't be a pussy! I want don't want any of that 'Nice List', pansy-ass bullshit now! When a bitch like me tells you to fuck her in the ass, you shut up and do it. Now..." she said, grabbing his hand off her waist and pulling it up to her breast, squeezing her hand over his, forcing him to squeeze her giant udder firmly. The softness made him sigh in pleasure again, taking some of the fight out of him, as she knew it would. "Now, shut up, squeeze my big tits, and fuck my ass! And don't you dare stop till you make that asshole cum, baby! Don't stop till I fucking scream, and don't stop till you drain those fucking nuts inside me!"

"Oh..." he sighed, her words speaking his language, making his body shudder with lust. As his balls began to churn and fill up with more cum, his animal brain surrendered completely, gripping her huge, soft breast firmly and flexing his hips. He pushed his now throbbing cock against the black woman's tight asshole.

"Oh my God! Fuck..." Patrice groaned, feeling the thick pillar pushing against her tightest of holes. And it didn't surrender without a fight, resisting against his unrelenting weapon. But this fight was only temporary, and they both knew it would be. Her ass was dying to be filled with a thick white married dick, and his dick wanted nothing more than to be buried balls deep in the black woman's ass. So eventually, her tight asshole yielded to the intense pressure his big dick was forcing upon it, spreading apart and taking in the entire head of his big cock. "Ohhh! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out in pleasure as her asshole stretched around his rock hard shaft.

"Fuck!" Frank groaned, his cock experiencing a brand new level of tightness, her asshole now wrapped around his big cock as tight as a drum. "God damn! Fuck..."

"Give me a bit more, baby!" Patrice called out rapidly. "That ass needs a big dick! Fuck! FUCK!" She screamed out as the married man pushed more dick inside of her, his big, lubed cock sliding smoothly in.

"Hmmmmm!" the married man groaned. Fuck! Her ass was so God damn tight! Fuck! And the heat! Wow! Her tight asshole was squeezing the living daylights out of his dick, sending lightning bolts of lust shooting through him. His balls were filling up with even more cum, somehow finding untapped reservoirs of the stuff after having spewed so much fucking semen for these two sluts already. His cock was as hard as iron once again, and he wanted this bitch to feel it, sliding another few inches of his thick weapon into her tightest hole.