Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,903 Followers

But Connie still had Max on her side.

Max had always been just the best son a mother could hope for. Kind and caring, devoted to the church and its teachings, empathetic to others, he had become an incredible young man. At 19, he was wise beyond his years. Connie thought that if more were like him, the world would be such a better place. She also felt strongly, like a lot of people did, that her son was going places. Max would change the world, and she felt it was her duty to make sure he stayed on the right track. She didn't usually need to do much. Max had great instincts and a kind heart, so his natural inclinations were usually right on. He was a good young man, so on Christmas day, he was always onboard to help.

The main Deerberg Christmas event had many aspects. They had a get together at the church itself, a social event that welcomes underprivileged families and handed out gifts to them. Doris and Connie volunteered there. There were also a group of volunteers that would take a bus and help out at the local soup kitchen, feeding the homeless and allowing them a chance to warm up. Frank and Denise helped out there. Then, there was the gift handout, where they'd give a group of people a sack of gifts each to handout to everyone in town. These gifts were usually just little goodie bags that the Church had put together in the previous days, composed of treats and little gifts, stuff that would give everyone in town some cheer and also spread the word of Christmas and the Church. This job was usually given to younger people, teenagers, young men and women, people who could hoof it through the neighborhoods and get the job done.

This is where Max had volunteered.

Both Max and Gwen used to do this when they were a little younger whenever they were in Deerberg for Christmas, with their father's supervision the whole way, of course. Dan would carry the bag, and would give them the gifts to hang on the various doorknobs of the houses of whatever neighborhood they'd been selected to handle. Dan had opted out first, and now, Gwen, so it was now just Max, lugging the bag, handing out the presents to each house he was assigned.

Max had been offered to do another job, an easier one, but he opted to keep doing this. Not just that it was a job he knew, but he was looking forward to a little bit of alone time after the hustle and bustle of the last few days. So, once this was made official he simply grabbed the bag of gifts and set out to work, looking forward to the silence and peace of a snowy Christmas morning.

He'd had the chance to take a car to make his work easier, but he'd opted against it. He liked walking, and he'd been assigned the neighborhood surrounding his grandmother's house, so he could just walk home. And besides, he didn't want to speed this whole thing up. He wanted to prolong his alone time. He wanted the peace and quiet.

He had a lot to think about.

************

It wasn't just a mother's pride that made people look upon Max Carroll highly. He was a really, really great young man. Kind, and calm and steady, he was wise beyond his years. He never fell into the same trappings of youth like many his own age. He didn't really drink, and he'd never had the urge to do drugs or go crazy with partying or girls or anything like that. Now, it wasn't like he was a stick in the mud. He could still have a good time and be fun to be around. And he did very much like girls. He wasn't some boring Jesus-freak that people were weirded out by. He was simply seen as a kind, mature, good-looking young man. And people liked him a lot. He was popular. A good student. An athlete, making varsity on the school baseball team. Adults liked him. Teachers liked him. Guys liked him. Girls liked him.

Girls liked him a lot.

Max had sprouted into becoming an extremely handsome young man. Tall, a little over six feet, with an unruly shock of brown hair that made girls swoon. Soulful hazel eyes. A nice, slightly tanned complexion. A warm smile. Perfect teeth. A nice laugh. The young man was very appealing to the opposite sex.

His body held up its end of the bargain. Fit, and well-muscled, without being overly so. Enough for a girl to fantasize about being swept off their feet by him. And there were other parts of him girls fantasized about too. The baseball games he played him were surprisingly popular with his female classmates, as many of them liked spying out his cute butt and the very prominent bulge between his legs. So, it became pretty clear that girls didn't just like him.

They wanted him.

This is where his beliefs instilled in him by the teachings of Church were most prominent. Max felt very strongly about maintaining his virginity till marriage. To him, sex was this meaningful, important thing, not something to just be thrown away with some nameless girl at some party. He felt like your first sexual experience said so much about you and your future. If you just give it away to some girl just because it felt good, what would stop you from behaving that same way in the future, even if you were in a relationship or married? He felt like losing your virginity to someone was something incredibly special, and there could no greater gesture of love and commitment than waiting for that special someone, and sharing that form of love only with them. To Max, sex wasn't something to be taken lightly.

People knew this about him, his devotion to his religion in this sense. It wasn't something that he was preachy about, fully willing to let others do their own thing and follow their own path without judgment. This was just how he personally felt, and it was something that he'd discuss during Bible studies at the church back home with a group of like-minded people. That being said, one of the girls there clearly wasn't afraid to share this personal info with her friends at school, and the word was out that Max, this handsome young stud, was a virgin. It wasn't something he was ashamed of, and it didn't affect his popularity. But the problem that rose up was that instead of pushing people away, it made girls want him more. He was suddenly a prize. An unattainable fruit. And the girl who could land him and steal his virginity would be the queen of the school.

Max was hit on mercilessly. Like, all the time. Now, it may sound like a thing most guys would die for. And, sure, while he appreciated the attention, he didn't necessarily approve of who he was getting it from. Because it wasn't like he was getting flirted with by the nice, sweet kind girls. The best and brightest. The A students and the church-going girls. No, he was getting hit on all the time by, to be frank, the sluttiest girls in school. The girls who were always in trouble. The ones who were known for a having a bad attitude. The girls who you would catch smoking around the corner. The girls who were known for their killer bodies, who were known for partying and sleeping around and dabbling in drugs. Those girls seemed to be REALLY into Max. He didn't know why, as he was far from the type of guy they ran with. Maybe it was because they were so the opposite of him that they wanted him, but he couldn't say for sure.

But it wasn't just them. The more popular girls seemed to turn on the charm whenever he was around, preening and posing, wanting to catch his attention. He could feel their ill intentions, and it reached the point where he'd almost get defensive as soon as he was being flirted with. It almost felt like girls wanted him for the wrong reasons, and it reinforced a feeling that he had to be the one to seek out the girl for him, as opposed to picking from the girls who flocked to him. He knew what he wanted, and he wasn't gonna settle for anything less.

There were some girls at the school who ticked a lot of his boxes. Kind and pretty, with a belief system rooted in the Church, as his was, but he just never felt that connection with them. So, by the time he left high school and moved on to college, he was still a virgin. But unlike most, he was totally fine with it.

College was... wow. It was like entering a whole other world. There were no shackles. No holding back. The partying. The drinking. The girls. The flirting. Everything was like high school, only increased to an insane degree. As a church-going lad, it felt like he had willingly set foot into a den of sin. This place wasn't built for people like him to survive with their purity intact.

Luckily, the school did have a church group, where people like him could congregate with people of similar belief systems. It was small, sure, but in this place, so far from home in all ways, it was a relief to find a few people to bond with that felt the same way he did.

And it was there he met Lizzy.

He knew immediately. She was the one. The one he was waiting for. The girl for him. She was so sunny and friendly and pretty, and she had the exact same belief system he did. About church and life and love.

The funny thing was that she lived in the same dorms as he, a couple floors up. He saw her in passing a few times, and they smiled at each other when they did so. Max thought she was very pretty, but that was that. And when he saw her at the church group it felt like fate. They got to talking and bonding and laughing, and within weeks of school starting, they were officially dating.

They had so much in common, while having enough differences so things were interesting. He turned her onto things like sports, which she wasn't too knowledgeable about, and she turned him onto bands he'd never heard of. Deep cuts that only people in the know were aware of. He turned her onto good movies that she'd never heard of, and she turned him on to some TV shows he wouldn't have given the time of day otherwise.

They quickly became that slightly obnoxious couple that were always laughing and smiling and holding hands. They were just so happy to be together and being together just felt so right. Max didn't want to go too fast, but he was almost ready to admit he was in love with her already.

While looks were secondary to him, he had to admit that he'd done pretty well for himself with her. Lizzy was very pretty. A blonde with fair skin, a bright smile, and a cute smattering of freckles, she made his heart rush every time she looked at him. And despite not being an athlete, she had a good body. Slim and fit, with a cute little butt and perky B-cup breasts. Seeing her in a modest swimsuit was enough to get his blood pumping.

And it wasn't like him being virginal meant he didn't feel those same urges that other guys felt. He felt those same lustful feelings that others did, and being a fit 19-year-old guy, he was constantly feeling very, VERY strong feelings. He just had a bit more control than most. He wasn't so chaste that he didn't masturbate. He would go insane if he didn't. He avoided looking at porn, although there were a few weak moments where had given in and taken a peek, but he was always left feeling ashamed afterwards. Compared to most people his age, his fantasies were adorably chaste and prudish.

The problem he was finding was that, being in college, in close quarters with all these girls his own age, there was temptation everywhere. And most of these girls had very little shame. He was being hit on just as much if not more by girls than he had back home. The same type of girls that used to hit on him in high school, only these were even badder, even sluttier, and even more stunning. Luckily for him, he was a loyal guy. But he couldn't deny the physical gifts these girls had. In his lesser moments, he even let them enter his fantasies.

He and Lizzy had their fun. They would go to parties and socialize, but since neither drank, they could only enjoy these parties so much before getting frustrated by the drunken masses around them. They would often just hang out in one of their dorms for a quiet night in, watching movies or cuddling or a little bit of fooling around. Nothing beyond kissing and pressing up against each other, as both wanted to wait for marriage. She felt even more strongly about that than he did, and she was so happy to finally find a boy who understood that.

Max loved Lizzy. She was everything he was looking for. Everything he ever wanted, both in personality, and beliefs, and in looks. She was so stunningly pretty, and friendly, and nice. When he kissed her, he felt sparks. Their love was real. He knew it.

But that being said, the temptations of college were taking their toll. Not in the sense of him actually giving in to anything bad, but... in high school, when everyone in his class was partying and going on dates and acting immature, he took solace in the maturity of his choice to wait and hold back and not do such things. But, here in college, a far bigger community, one far more sizable and diverse than his home town, it felt like even more people around him were living it up and partying and having the time of their lives, living irresponsibly. Instead of him taking solace in his disciplined choice of living by the virtues of the church and his solid foundation of beliefs, he felt more alone. Left out. Obviously, he had Lizzy, but it felt like he was on the outside looking in as all his friends and peers were experiencing life, partying and having fun. For the first time, he considered the fact that maybe he was the fool for being mature at a time he was supposed to be spontaneous and fun. These thoughts filled him with a sudden fear and doubt. He just didn't want to get twenty years down the road and realize all the things he missed out on.

It always felt like whenever things verged towards anything adult, he'd back out. He wondered if the same thing that made him look mature in high school made him look childish and wussy in college. He had buddies, because he was a charming, friendly, easy to get along with kinda guy. But when they said they were all going to the strip club, he'd back out. When he'd be walking down the halls of his dorm, and there'd be gorgeous girls dancing as music played in their room, and they'd dance real close to him, he would back away as if burned, instead of having a bit of fun. He'd hear friends and peers talking about the crazy stuff that happened at parties, and all he could share was what movie he and Lizzy watched the night before. Some of his buddies would talk about the smoke-shows they'd hook up with, and he was the boring guy with the girlfriend who had no experiences to share.

There were so many things like this where he was the one guy who didn't participate, and it began to wear on him. Despite the strength of his beliefs, part of him was afraid he just wasn't living life. That being said, there were times where his caution was proven correct.

At school, there was this thing that he didn't know existed that was apparently a major college thing nowadays. They called it the 'MILF-Hunt.' Apparently, it started out as a frat thing, but eventually caught on as a college rite of passage, not just at their school, but all over. The gimmick of the 'MILF-Hunt' started as a thing that guys had to do to get entrance to a frat. The rules were that a bunch of the pledges had to go out and bed an older woman. To seduce her, have sex with her, and return to the frat with undeniable proof of this coupling. The only rules were that the women had to be at least 40, and they had to actually be a mom. The M in MILF was an important distinction. Also, for those who had partaken with an older woman before, they couldn't just bang someone they'd already done it with. And the last rule was that this all had to be done in a set time, usually one night, which increased their desperation to seal the deal. It didn't really matter if these women were good-looking or not, or if they had great bodies or not. Now, for the lucky ones, these women they hooked up with were in fact very attractive older women. But often, with the timer running out, they had to put the moves on an older woman they would normally look past. But to make the frat, and earn the respect of their brothers, they got the job done.

This was a thing for a few years at the frats, but eventually, from the stories they heard from the pledges, no matter the woman they hooked up with, these 'MILF-Hunt's gave them, like... the best sex ever. This, combined with the rise in popularity of MILFs and cougars in society in general, with younger men hooking up with and marrying older women, or hot famous hunks hooking up with much older women, led to the frats turning the 'MILF-Hunt' from a pledge event to a full-fledged frat event. A group of bros would go out on the town with the intent of hooking up with an older woman. These guys, full of unhealthy amounts of self-confidence, knew they were hot. And they knew that they could get these desperate older women to do anything for them. And a lot of the time, they were proven correct. Then, when the deed was done, they'd come back the next morning, laughing and trading their tales of hooking up with these slutty older women. Another notch on the post for these guys.

The 'MILF Hunt' caught on beyond the frats, becoming a school-wide thing, not just at this school, but many of them, with guys often setting aside a night maybe once a month for a 'MILF Hunt' in town. This got so popular that you'd even find fliers posted on kiosks advertising the next 'MILF Hunt'. Once the administration found them, they'd be taken down, of course, but the damage was usually done by that point. The 'MILF Hunt' was becoming a major thing.

And it couldn't have happened at a better time.

The rise of 'MILF-Hunts' corresponded with the rise of the extreme sexualization of older women in today's society. The taboo of older women/younger men pairing was rising in popularity. So, as more younger men went out 'hunting' older women, more older women were out there too, seeking out younger men.

The world was adapting to this hyper-sexualization and worship of older women and their bodies. There were more bars that catered to this type of thing, facilitating easier hunts. There were less standards than there used to be with how sexy older women dressed, allowing them to parade their stuff without shame. There were even strip clubs now that were staffed exclusively by older women, presenting their sexy mature flesh to an audience of very appreciative younger eyes.

So, as these hunts kept going on, a pattern started developing. A group of guys would go out for the night pursuing MILFs as part of the hunt, but the next morning, one of them wouldn't come back. This was the case damn near every time. Their friends and classmates quite simply wouldn't see them again. Now, none of this is a comment on their safety, nothing like that. No, the situation these lost young men found themselves in was nothing like that. It was more that these cocksure young men found themselves entering into something that they were not prepared for. Something that wasn't a game or a joke. A situation where they were in way over their heads. A situation they could not pull themselves free from. These were arrogant young men going against confident, experienced older women.

It almost wasn't fair.

These younger men had their youthful stamina and bodies, but some of these older women were the real deal. Sure, it was easy to stick it to desperate old cougars, but when these arrogant young men came across some of these true blue, prime cut MILFs, they didn't know what to do. These women were confident. Mature. Experienced. They weren't these willowy little airheads they normally dealt with. These were real women, aged women with hot bodies whose skills in the bedroom could tear a man apart. Throwing a cub into their midst was almost unfair. These women used to have to hunt in the shadows, pursuing these premium studs for pairings that weren't the societal norm, simply so they could slake their own form of wicked pleasure with the men most capable of giving it to them. Now, the prey simply walked up to them and offered themselves up. It would be laughable if it wasn't the truth. This 'MILF-Hunt' was at times leading lambs to the slaughter, these young men wholly unable to handle such women.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,903 Followers