Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,920 Followers

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" she screamed out, driving down into him, ass flexing, cunt spasming as she ground into his thick, meaty teenage dick. Her body was shaking, she was cumming so hard. She hadn't cum this hard in a long fucking time. This might be among the best orgasms she'd ever had.

Max was in the same boat. This was unlike anything he'd experienced. Not even close. Jacking off and taking care of business on his own was nothing compared to this. He'd gone from being a virgin to fucking a woman bareback and cumming inside her. He was doing the job right, losing his virginity in style. It didn't matter that this wasn't his girlfriend. It didn't matter that this was some older woman. Cumming inside a cunt felt incredible. He never knew how good this would be. His cock was firing off cum like a firehose, and he wasn't even close to stopping.

"Jesus! Fuck! Fuck!" he groaned, gripping her tits as he humped into her, his dick firing off again and again, filling her cunt.

"Yes! Yes! That cum was meant for her, baby! But give it to me instead! Fill that nasty cunt up with cum! Yes!" she screamed out in delight.

"Oh my God!" he groaned again, ass lifting off the bed as his dick fired off more jizz into the old slut.

"UGH! GOD! FUCK!" she groaned, grinding herself against him hard, coaxing more semen from his bloated nuts into her waiting pussy. "I feel it! YES!" She moaned, feeling the younger man's cum inside of her. "Fuck! You're cumming so much! Yes! You must like that fucking cunt to be giving it so much cum! Yes! Give it all to me! Yes! YES!"

"Fuck!" he groaned, eyes clenched shut, unable to deal with the reality of the situation. He was a tangle of nerves being untied, stretched out to his limits as what felt like a gallon of cum was being squeezed out of him by Janet Winston's experienced pussy. In this moment where he was cementing his betrayal of his sweet, lovely girlfriend, Lizzy was the furthest thing from his mind. All he could focus on was pleasure, the insane pleasure this older woman was bringing him.

"UGHHHH! FUCK!" she groaned out gutturally, moaning like a true whore on this young man's premium dick. Her juices were gushing on his rock hard pillar as she came over and over on his huge, beefy cock. Her ass was flexing as she squeezed herself around him, using the young man's dick for her pleasure, stealing his prized virginity to slake her own filthy lusts.

She wouldn't have it any other way.

"Oh! God!" he groaned, seeking salvation from this unending, torturously amazing pleasure. He just kept cumming, again and again. It felt like it would never end. He held himself back from this pleasure for so long, and now that he had given in to the sins of the flesh, it was being drawn out for what felt like an eternity of unrelenting bliss. It felt too good! How could anything feel this fucking good!? It was a blissful agony, the penance for the sin of lust made real. This was the cost. He craved lust and sin and pleasure? Well, this is what he got. More pleasure than he could take. More than any young man could handle. He was drowning in it now.

Eyes closed, he kept humping into her, again and again, cum rocketing out of him. His hands stayed squeezing her sinfully soft, squeezable tits. Lost in a twisted knot of lust, the longer it went on, the further away he got. He kept humping. Squeezing. Cumming. The pleasure went so long it felt like he was being drawn out to the infinite, till he was nothing but thoughtless, brainless animal lust, humping and cumming for an eternity.

He didn't know when it ended. He passed out well before that point, but even beyond that point, he was humping, squeezing, and cumming. But eventually, he passed out, all energy leaving him. He didn't know for how long. His mind was so worn down that he slept a black, dreamless sleep.

When his heavy eyelids opened up again, he didn't know where he was. Alone, nude, he didn't recognize the bedroom he was in. He didn't remember anything. Looking down at his uncovered, naked, sweat-covered form, splayed out on a bed he didn't know, he was completely gob-smacked. Lifting his head from the bed, he sat up, groggy and confused. Gathering his breath, looking around, he had a few seconds of untainted thinking before the memories came flooding back.

Oh God! Him... and Janet Winston? No. This wasn't possible. This was a dream. No... a nightmare. He couldn't have. No! He'd never cheat on Lizzy, especially with an old woman like Janet. Wait, her sudden, shocking body change, giving her the perfect body of a true MILF sex goddess, that couldn't be real. It had to be a dream. It had to. Yes!

His hope was quickly shattered as Janet sauntered in to her bedroom, completely nude, freshly showered, her body as hot as it had been during the sex session that was currently haunting his addled mind. Her round, perfect ass. Her mammoth, firm, blimp-like tits. She looked even better than he remembered. Fuck!

"Hey there," she purred as she glanced at him as she entered the room before padding over towards her dresser. Looking at herself in the mirror before pulling open a drawer, her naked body in profile, she stood there completely exposed to him as she did this menial task. There was something about seeing her like this that sent a jolt of lust through his exhausted form, bringing his cock back to life. The young man gawked, confused and speechless. Not looking over at him as she faced the mirror, she spoke up.

"I bet I know what you're feeling," she said as she found herself looking at her own reflection again, running her fingers over the skin near her eyes. She just stood there, slightly bent over, her round full ass pushing outwards, her massive jugs standing out from her fit frame, perky as hell. How could a woman her age look that young and sexy?

"Whuh..." he grunted, still waking up.

"I know how guys like you think," she resumed, still looking at herself in the mirror, evaluating all the flaws in her looks that were now gone. "I know your first hook-up is a pretty monumental moment, and guys like you tend to get all soft and emotional and want to, like, date and all that shit," she said, glancing at him, shaking her head and smiling. "But I ain't a relationship kinda gal. Especially now, with this body..." she said, glancing down at her own hot, tanned, luscious form. "I'm not settling down anytime soon."

"No..." he croaked as more memories came flooding back. What had he done? He couldn't have... no. How could he? He had betrayed his girlfriend! What was he thinking. "This... this was a mistake."

"Hahaha..." Janet laughed softly to herself as she pulled open a dresser drawer, looking for something. "Hon, you pumped a gallon of fucking cum inside me. There's no mistaking that."

Looking up at her, he recalled thinking she was some otherworldly force of pure sinful lust born in the fires of hell itself, but staring at her now, he realized that she was a mere mortal. An older woman. An uncommonly sexy, smoking hot older woman with a perfect ass and massive, melon-sized tits. With that body, she stood out from the crowd. But standing in front of him, looking for clothes in a quiet, silent moment, she looked nothing but human. He hadn't succumbed to a powerful evil. He'd succumbed to the same sins many others had, human-level sins. He'd been lured in by a seductive, confident woman and fucked into near insanity. For a guy like him, who had always seemed above it all, realized now that he was just as sinful as the rest of them.

"I... I shouldn't have done this," he said, sitting on the end of the bed, putting his head in his hands, trying to rub away the mistakes he'd make. At this, she turned her head and glanced at him. Still naked, she turned to face him.

"Hon..." she began, getting him to look up at her. Damn, she did look incredible. Her tits were so fucking big, vaulting out from her chest. Add on to that her flat belly, her long legs, her golden tan, her exposed pussy... she looked amazing. "You can try to run from it, but baby... your built for this. This is your life. Your little... thing... with the little boring virgin girl... that's not gonna last. I've seen the true you in a way she never can... you're not meant for her. You're not built for any younger girl. Hon... you're built to fuck older women. Like... it's crazy how true that is!"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "I... this was a mistake! I'll never make it again. I'm gonna go back to Lizzy... and make things right!" She smiled at him, almost pitifully.

"Okay..." she said, smirking, holding her hands up. "You don't have to believe me, babe. But trust me... you're gonna make an older woman like me very happy someday. Haha!" she said, laughing. She then bent over to retrieve some of her discarded clothing, grabbing her bra and thong and holding it in her hands, ready to pull them back on.

"No," Max said again. "I won't," he affirmed, denying her again. He wasn't some piece of meat for older women to use, even including his actions of today. He was so much more than that, even still. Right?

"Whatever you say, darling," she said, glancing down and smirking, clearly not believing him. He followed her stare, only to notice that his prick was rock hard again, standing out from his lap despite his outer turmoil. Now that he noticed it, he couldn't ignore it. God damn... why was he so fucking hard again? How could he be this horny still? It felt like the lustful endorphins were already flooding his system again.

"No..." he panted again. What was going on? Maybe if she wasn't parading her hot body like this, he wouldn't be in such a condition. Janet was about to step into her thong when she paused.

"Babe..." she began, smiling wickedly, taking a step forward, her naked, tanned tits jiggling as she moved closer. "You can leave at any time, but... you probably shouldn't leave in that state," she said, looking straight at his young cock. "God, I love young men..." she said to herself, before shaking her head. "But, anyways... you already cheated. You already pumped me full of cum and betrayed your virgin girlfriend in the process. But... we don't have to be done yet. Why not get your money's worth before you go? Why not have a bit more fun? It all counts as one cheat, right? How about we take a shower, me and you? I'll clean you up... rub you down. And you can do the same to me. You can put your hands on my body... wherever you want." He was looking up at her as she fully had his attention. "You can touch my perfect ass... my long legs... my big tits!" she said with some oomph, making her massive melons jiggle. "We can wash up, relax, and when all that's done, you can bend me over and fuck me up the ass!"

His dick literally jumped in an almost comical fashion as she said this. His eyes flashed with heat at the same moment. Her logic made sense. He'd already cheated... how much worse was doing a bit more? And besides, he couldn't leave in this state. The job was unfinished. He could... he could do a bit more. Yeah, he could. Then, when he left, he'd be done. It would all be over. He could escape this mess, learn from it, and return to Lizzy, never to make the same mistake again.

Janet smirked as she saw the gears turning, watching him commit whatever mental gymnastics he had to do to justify why he needed to fuck her again. Dropping the undergarments from her hands, she approached him, bent over, and curled her fingers around his rock hard pillar.

"Come with me," she purred, and like the good boy he was, he stood up and followed her as she led him towards the shower by the cock.

The pretense was to clean up, and for a few minutes, together in the shower, that was the case. But within minutes, Janet's big tits were pressed into the glass as Max held her by the hips as he roughly drilled her up the ass. He slid his hands around her to squeeze her massive melons as he pumped her ass full of dick. He was beyond thought. Beyond all that kindness and reason and purity bullshit. He was a cursing, rutting animal, fucking this older slut up the ass, not thinking about anything else but following the pleasure this hot bodied whore could bring him.

For him, it felt like all innocence had left him as he was corrupted by the sins of the flesh. For her, it was bringing him exactly where he needed to be.

After a few minutes of this, of him mercilessly fucking her up the ass, making her squeal and squirm in delight, she came on his cock again, her tight ass clenching around his iron rod as she screamed in lustful pleasure. And he followed suit, fucking her ass in a lustful rage until he exploded again, filling her ass with a giant load of thick, broiling cum.

By the time his shower was complete, he was supposed to feel cleaner, but if anything, he'd never felt dirtier.

Janet never stopped looking at him with that knowing smirk as they left the shower, dried off, and cleaned up. He stayed silent as he got dressed, trying to avoid her gaze. By the time he had pulled his clothes back on, she had done the same, pulling back on her black lace thong and bra. Looking into each other's eyes for a moment, he didn't know what to say. This whole thing was beyond awkward for the inexperienced young man. Like, this was an older woman that he barely knew that he just lost his virginity to. And through it all, she'd taken glee in running down his girlfriend and proclaiming his destiny to fuck older women.

What could he possibly say?

Nothing, that was what. Simply nodding at her smirking, confident face, he turned away, moving towards the front door and stepping out fast.

He was met by the bracing chill of the wind. He'd spent all day out in this mess, at least until Janet, and he'd adjusted to it. But now, it felt worse. It felt harsher. Crueler. Where before, he'd been used to it, now, it felt unfamiliar. Like he'd never experienced anything like it. Like he didn't belong anymore. He'd experienced the other side for a mere few hours, and now, in this world he'd lived his entire life in, this world of intense beauty and purity, he felt like a stranger.

He made it back to the house without incident, and he could only hope that no one could see behind his guilty eyes. But because people trusted him, no one sensed a thing. No one questioned him in the slightest. Even when he touched base with Lizzy via text, she didn't sense anything was off. He'd gotten away with it.

It probably didn't hurt that everyone else seemed distracted. Tim seemed a bit distant, plus him and Viv were helping with Christiana. And his dad and sister were sitting near each other, talking, both with huge grins on their faces, talking as if there was a shared secret between them. No one had noticed anything off with Max. And by the time the rest of the family got home, the house got so busy that he was able to fade into the background. He was able to hide his sinning behind his kind face, good heart, and his sterling reputation.

He truly had gotten away with it.

He vowed to himself that he would never be so stupid again. That he would never make this kind of idiotic mistake again. He would be better. He would never let Lizzy down again.

But in the hustle and bustle, he found himself looking out the window, towards Janet's place, the source of all his conflict. And every time he did, his cock would stir to life.

That was the thing now with the holiday. The sins that hid behind the façade of Christmas were spreading to the best and brightest. Not just the Carrolls, or the Morris's, or the Calvorsons... it was affecting everyone. It would sneak up and overwhelm them before they even saw it coming, and it wasn't slowing down. It was speeding up. And the marks that this spreading sin was leaving were permanent. The sins that come along at this holiday of love and charity were unable to be shaken away fully, even by the best of them. Once marked, they were poisoned. Corrupted.

The spreading sin had just reached Fourth Street, and those corrupted were marked forever, Max included. And these men and women had only just been marked by this spreading sin.

Who knows what that corruption would make them do in the future...

*****************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,920 Followers
1...5678910