Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,944 Followers

Most of the time, this wasn't an issue, as the homeowner would simply keep the blinds or the curtains closed, obstructing any view. This was basic personal privacy. But on a quiet morning like this, on Christmas day with the snow falling gently, it was too pretty to not open the curtains or blinds up to look out at the beautiful sights. And besides, it's not like anyone was expecting someone to come up to the door. And even if they did, it was the last thing that mattered to them. That meant that on a day like this, a person walking up these walkways would be seeing a lot of things they weren't supposed to.

And that meant Max was seeing a lot of things he wasn't supposed to.

As Max did his work, and reflected on the things he'd already seen, he quickly realized that he had a direct view into the bedrooms of just about every house he walked up to, on a day where people were expecting no interruptions. And the things he saw didn't help the conflict he was feeling.

And what did he see, you might ask?

Sex.

To put it plainly, he bared witness to a lot of sex.

Like, a lot of sex.

It was crazy. This town was so small and quiet, yet, it seemed like practically every third house maybe, he'd catch some people in the throes of passion, going at it in the middle of Christmas morning. The longest streak of houses he didn't catch anyone was the first set of houses he'd dropped off gifts to, and part of him wondered if maybe he had just looked past it without realizing it. (He had. Those houses were just being a bit quieter than some of the others, and at that point, he didn't know to look.) But as it went on longer and longer, he saw more naked bodies. He heard more filthy words. He saw things his young, inexperienced eyes could barely handle.

Max was glimpsing upon the dark, beating, rutting heart of Christmas. He was getting glimpses at the culminations of other people's stories, glimpsing upon them as an outsider. And that was the truth. In the realm of sex, he didn't know anything. He was an outsider, only able to glimpse upon it from afar and wonder about the passions they were feeling. A traveler between tales, a background character in the stories of others, searching for his own conclusion.

Being as removed from the action as he was, he didn't know the full story of any of the scenes playing out in front of him. He could only guess from context, but the truth was so much more amazing than any fiction his mind could come up with.

Like at one house he went up to. He glanced into the bedroom to see someone like him, about his age, similar build, similar look. And he was with a girl, and this girl looked almost exactly like this girl that lived on his floor at school, a fit yet curvy brunette with long, curly hair and mountainous breasts. And these two were just going at it on the bed, limbs and bodies wrapped around each other, lips locked, bare chests pressed against each other as they humped against each other like animals. These two college-aged young people were going at it with the ferocity that only two horny people their age could. But the strange thing was that they weren't alone. No, at the other end of the room, seated in the chair, was an older woman, fully clothed, with silver hair and an expressionless look on her face, just... watching. Watching these two young people just fucking like animals, never looking away.

What the hell? How could this be explained? Being from a different world, he could never hope to understand. He just wasn't equipped to understand.

But the explanation was quite simple. The older woman in question was neighbors with the family of the young man in front of her. He'd brought his girlfriend along with him for Christmas, and it was obvious by the way they were all over each other that they wanted nothing more than to just rip off their clothes and fuck each other as hard and as often as they could. It was plainly obvious to those who knew what to look for, and this older woman that lived next door had a keen enough eye to notice. Unfortunately for the young couple, his house was so busy that they didn't have a free moment. That was until the older woman made conversation with him as he was shoveling snow, and put an offer out there. He and his little girlfriend could come over to her place for a bit of private, fun time together, as long as the older woman got to watch. At first, the confident young man dismissed the older woman's request outright. It was insane, right? This much older woman that had lived next door to him and his folks for a long time. He knew her enough to say hi in passing, but that was about it. And now, she was offering her place as a fuck-pad for him and his girl. That was weird, right? Oh, and she wanted to watch. It was crazy!

He told his girl about this crazy offer, and they both laughed it off initially. But as the days went on, and no relief was to be found, they were both getting antsy. Finally, as they looked to each other one day, her eyes meeting his, she asked him quietly "Do you want to go next door?" As crazy as the offer was, he was so desperate that he didn't care about anything else. He needed sex, and it didn't matter that someone else would be watching.

And that's what led this young couple into fucking in front of this older woman.

This was the third time they had done it at her place, and they were getting better and better at it. They were now getting used to having an audience for their intense, vigorous sex, and they were getting better at performing for her, angling themselves to give her the best views. The older woman never really gave any indication positively or negatively about what she was seeing, staying calm and expressionless as she watched the action, only really speaking when they entered her house or left. But the truth was, she was very much enjoying what she was seeing, enjoying these two hot young people going at it. She watched them fuck, studying them as they banged. She may be older than them by a great deal, but things had already gone so much farther than they would have ever imagined at the start. She was now simply watching, waiting for the right time to take things to the next step. To where she could join those two on the bed so she could show that little minx how to juice a big young cock right. And she was gonna be doing just that very, VERY soon...

A few houses down the road, Max saw an African-American couple going at it. They were both in their thirties, and both attractive, him being fit and, uh... well-equipped. And she was this perfectly thick-bodied woman with absolutely massive jugs, and they were bouncing everywhere as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Both of them had worked up a sweat as they went at it. He didn't know if they were a married couple, but what they were doing was not lovemaking, not in the slightest. He was groaning in pleasure, and she was moaning out words that he couldn't make out. As Max hung up the gift on the door, he heard her say something about the 'home team.'

In truth, there was a lot going on here. The man involved was a pretty famous face, a guy who grew up in Deerberg and went on to play professional football. He was a star in the city and the beacon for parents to point to as a good example for the younger kids in the community. His popularity soared as he played in college, then got drafted in the first round. He was a big deal to people all over the country, but he was always coming back home to help out in Deerberg. So, overall, he was just a good guy. The only real controversy had come when he got married a year or two into his pro career, marrying a blonde pageant girl. The more old-fashioned people around Deerberg bristled when he married a white woman, a thing that most people weren't bothered by anymore. But his old social group back home prickled at this too, a little upset that he'd gone down that same old path a lot of young black men did these days, namely marrying a white girl. Not they were angry with him for this, but they were kinda let down, hoping they he could be half of a really strong, successful black couple and give a good example to kids in a time where the racists out there would be very antagonistic towards any successful black person. That all being said, he'd done a damn fine job of being a good role model, carrying himself well and never getting any real bad press. He'd had a successful career before injuries shortened his time on the field. He'd settled into an early retirement, sitting on the nest egg he'd accrued and settling into a nice life.

But clearly, something had changed. Because in there was not his wife. No, not in the slightest. That wasn't some pretty little blonde pageant girl. That was his ex, his girlfriend from way back in high school. An aggressive, big boobed black woman, a girl he'd left behind as his college career took off across the country. But she had made it a point to run into him here in Deerberg, and needless to say, they'd reconnected. Her old tricks still worked on him, and she was showing him that she could work his crank like no other. And she was proving that point over and over again, her voluptuous black form bouncing on top of him, draining his nuts again and again and again. His talented hands were slapping her big ass, or groping her huge boobs, almost lost in the pleasure.

He was supposed to be helping at a charity event this morning before flying back home to spend Christmas with his wife and family, but instead he was well on his way to missing his flight, lost in the pleasure of his ex-girlfriend's body, spending Christmas in fucking Deerberg instead of at his big house with his loving family in the big city. As she bounced on his lengthy dick, moaning out like a whore, she was speaking out smugly as she fucked him away from his white wife and welcomed him back to the home team, more specifically her hot black body.

At the corner, as Max moved towards the house there, he heard the dark, rhythmic pulsing of music. As he looked into the window, he saw a pale-skinned young woman with dyed bright green and blue hair, coated with sweat as she rode a man hard. She was squatting over him as she rode his huge cock, and the man beneath her was writhing in pleasure, his hands holding up her big tits as she rode him.

This guy was a lot like Max in many ways, only older. He had come out of school with so much potential. He'd had incredible grades, he was bright, and handsome, and successful. He was going places. On top of that, he'd come from a good family, and his pretty young wife was gorgeous and bright and successful on her own. Together, they were something special, and he was clearly going to have an incredible life.

But then he went out to a club with some clients to schmooze them over. It wasn't his kinda place, but with his good looks and pure spirit, he obviously attracted a lot of attention. He tried to keep off to the side, sipping his drink and not getting too absorbed in the party scene, yet the girls were so all over him that his clients practically shoved him in to the middle of the crowd. That was how he met this girl, this younger woman who was all up on him quickly. Booze ended up getting sucked down, as did some recreational drugs, and this young man was lost in the party.

By the time he and this girl had first learned each other's names, they'd already had sex.

He'd gotten the sale, as the clients he was with were not above this type of thing in the slightest. He tried to forget all about his big mistake, but the memories never left his mind. He returned to this girl, gotten sucked into the party scene all the way, and completely abandoned the life he'd been living. His job gone. His wife gone. His set, easy life, gone. But he spent day after day getting fucked into oblivion by this party slut, and that's all that mattered.

A block or two away, Max approached another house, and without even hearing anything, he looked into the house, fully expecting to find something torrid. And he was proven right.

On the bed was a woman, an older woman, completely naked and on her knees. She had a good body, and seeing her in profile, her shapely ass and large boobs were evident and very impressive. But her identity was hard to ascertain, as she currently had her face buried between the cheeks of a younger woman's ass.

Standing on the bed was a younger woman with dark blonde hair, maybe 19 or 20, standing in a lingerie set, with stockings, suspenders, and a lace garter. But all her naughty bits were exposed, her round, shapely ass, her bare vagina, and her massive, massive boobs. She had a smug smile on her gorgeous face as she ground her ass against the older woman's face. And on top of her head was a Santa's hat.

Max was momentarily transfixed. Like, he was a good, decent dude. But like most men, at the merest hint of lesbians, he went dumb, watching rapt as this older woman feasted on this younger woman's ass. The older woman looked to be in heaven as she attacked the blonde's ass, rimming the tight hole. And as the older woman's hands reached up to squeeze the younger woman's ass cheeks, she exposed the wedding ring on her finger. And of course, the blonde had no such bauble on her finger. This was so beyond Max's comprehension that he couldn't even begin to try and understand what had led them to this point. He simply left the gift hanging on the door and moved away fast.

It was a shame, too, as this was the culmination of a lot of waiting for the older woman. She'd lived a long, fruitful existence here in Deerberg, being popular and gorgeous and successful. She had a husband and two kids, and seemingly the perfect life. But she knew this life was a lie. She knew deep down that there was an eager, ravenous lesbian deep inside her, bursting to get out. She tried to suppress it as much as possible, taking it as a twisted desire of her animal mind that she had to keep at bay. She had never fed this desire, but that only made it more and more hungry as time went on. Sure, she'd explored some porn centering on just women, but she'd never admit to that. And when she masturbated, as all people do, she tried to focus on the men in her fantasies, but it was always the women who got her off. She got married and threw herself hard into the church, but that desire never went away. Whenever she was out, she would always check out the gorgeous women passing by, her mind flashing to them naked in very slutty scenarios, before she put down those intrusive thoughts. She was married. She was happy. She was straight!

But some girls just did it for her, like the one she was currently rimming. She saw her so many times when she was shopping, the younger girl working as one of Santa's elves at the department store. And the outfit she always wore was just so filthy. Tight and skimpy. Showing off her legs and her ass and those tits! Damn, those tits of hers were amazing! So fucking sexy. Didn't she know what she was doing? Didn't she know she was driving people crazy with lust dressed like that? Didn't she know that she was driving her crazy? That girl should be helping kids go up to sit on Santa's lap, not making befuddled mothers have to go masturbate as soon as they got a private moment!

The older woman would give the younger one a piece of her mind every time she visited the store, but the younger woman was unaffected. She knew the score even more than the older woman. She knew the woman was giving her a piece of her mind because she was fighting the urge not to give her a piece of her ass. The older woman was more upset as time went on, and she would stammer and stutter and try not to look. The younger woman dared her to own up to it and just give her her number, and even though the older woman acted upset, she eventually gave her phone number to the little tease. It was all under the pretense of having a way to teach the younger woman a lesson and teach her the error of her ways. But as soon as the younger woman sent a picture of herself in her slutty underwear and bra to the older woman, the wife simply melted. By the time the young bitch invited her over, she was ready to do whatever the young slut wanted, even if it meant making an excuse to leave her family at home on Christmas day.

And there she was. Her tongue was eagerly rimming the young slut's asshole. When the young woman had enough of this, she turned around and pushed her cunt right against the married woman's face. The mature woman eagerly leaned forward and used her open mouth to form a tight seal over the young slut's pussy. As she tasted her divine juices for the first time and looked up past the young woman's perfectly mountainous breasts, the older woman realized she had never felt so satisfied. This was her. The true her. This was right. This was divine. This was heaven. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head with pleasure as the younger, arrogant slut ground her cunt against her eager mouth.

Max was unaware of all of this. How sex could impact lives so severely. How it could make someone abandon their family on Christmas just to slake their own wicked desires. He was keeping himself outside of all this, because he knew that if he gave in, he'd fall in completely. But it seemed like everyone was having such a good time. Was he the only one not having fun? Was he the boring one? Was he not living life? Max tried to forget about these images burned into his mind, but this wasn't even the end of it.

It was just the start.

Those two weren't even the only women he caught banging each other. A street later, he saw two women fucking doggy style, a Latina wearing a strap-on as she gave it to a blonde hard. Both of these women were absolute smoke-shows, taut and fit with perfect asses and gigantic breasts. It seemed like something out of a porno, but it was all real. The Latina was really going at it hard, spanking the blonde's ass as she made her squeal in delight.

These two worked together. The Latina was the boss where they worked, even though they were about the same age, with her being a bit older. And even though the Latina identified as straight, the occasional woman would drive her crazy. And when these lesbian desires hit her, they always hit her hard. And with the blonde... that lust hit her like a ton of bricks. She couldn't be blamed, really, as the blonde had a mind-meltingly lustful body. Her big boobs, a perfect ass, a golden tan. A gorgeous face. A nice smile. Sure, the blonde was sorta, kinda, technically married to a man she loved with all her heart and planned to spend the rest of her life with. But the Latina had needs, and she got more and more explicit with them around the blonde, the naughtiest of comments always at the tip of her tongue. The blonde was nervous, but deep down she was interested. And now, she was the Latina woman's bitch, her hubby was out of the picture, and she was devoted to the pleasure that only a woman could give her. A year prior, she would have been in disbelief if you told her what she was doing on Christmas, but now, she couldn't imagine a holiday more Merry.

Literally next door to this one, Max found another couple going at it like animals. And it was kind of an odd pairing, with the woman being maybe 29 or 30, and the guy being maybe a year or two older than Max. You don't see many women in their prime like her going after guys his age. And clearly, this woman had no regrets, riding this younger man hard, her bare ass slamming down into him as she fucked him. She had her hands on the headboard, giving her added leverage as she rode him. And she used every bounce as an opportunity to slide her luscious, massively-sized tits across his face, and he was happy to be smothered in the process. Both were very attractive, her a slim, busty, pale-skinned brunette, and him, a tanned, tall, well-muscled, very well-endowed younger guy. Max didn't know how a guy his age landed a woman like her, but he didn't dwell on it, hanging up the gift bag and moving on quickly.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,944 Followers