Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,854 Followers

It was a bit of an odd pairing to be sure, and if you knew their history, it'd be even more surprising. She was a young lawyer, an ambitious, aggressive, very good young lawyer who worked at one of the most respected law firms in the nation. Her bosses asked her to handle a case. The son of a very prominent couple had gotten in trouble for public drunkenness and starting a big fight. Going by the security camera, he was clearly guilty of something, but it was her job to lighten his sentence as much as possible and keep him out of jail. She had to work closely with him to figure out how to handle the case, and that came with great difficulty, because she couldn't stand him. If you looked up 'Smug spoiled college douchebag', you'd find his picture. A guy whose parents had money, who always got away with everything, who thought everything he did was charming and smooth, and thought every girl wanted him. Frankly, she thought he might be best served by getting punished a bit for his bad deeds and actually learning a lesson, but she had a job to do, so she had to swallow her personal feelings and handle the case.

He made it a challenge, because everything he said to her was given in a tone of flirting, with him hitting on his sexy lawyer every chance he could. And it wasn't even clever either, his methods boorish and lazy and way too arrogant. She knew she was good looking, but at work, she kept things professional and above board. And sure, she could see why younger girls might like a guy like him, with his good looks and confident smile and his gym muscles, but she was an actual grown woman. She knew better. And besides, she was happily married to a great guy, a man that was a school teacher. She would go home to her husband after dealing with this guy and share all the terrible, crass come-ons he put her through. To her, they were annoying, but her husband was amused at his lazy, stereotypical jock-bro behavior.

He probably wasn't so amused now.

Working with him as a client was a struggle to say the least. Not only was talking to him a chore, navigating around his efforts to hit on her, he was even more shameless when he didn't think she could hear him. She heard him talking on his phone to a buddy as he sat in her office waiting, talking to him as she was about to return after talking with her boss. Listening through the door, she heard him bragging to his buddy about how hot his lawyer was. He mentioned how she had this perfect, mouthwatering ass, and these massive tits that he couldn't stop thinking about squeezing. He also claimed that it was super obvious that she was really into him as well, and he could just tell they were this close to hooking up. He was bragging about how soon it would be till she was pressing her big tits into his face, and how close she was to getting on her knees for him and letting him rub his cock all over her face. He was bragging about he had her this close to swallowing his jizz when she made her presence known. She had to hide her contempt for him as she looked at his cocky, knowing smile.

The 19-year-old said he'd charmed his way into the bar and had gotten a few drinks in when he met this girl he really wanted, a grad student. He eventually gave her ass a healthy squeeze, which her boyfriend caught him doing, and that started the big fight between him and his friends and the boyfriend and his buddies. And the big point he really wanted to make clear was that he did end up hooking up with the grad student a few days later, which to him proved that he hadn't done anything wrong. That she did in fact want it, and it was the other guy's fault for not getting the job done with his girl. Although the cameras did show him throwing the first punch, it did give them an angle to work with to put the blame on the other guy as the wronged boyfriend seeking revenge. He was happy to allow her access to his phone with the texts proving this. And yes, his texts did prove his story true, as he had a pic of the grad student's smiling face covered in his thick cum. But they also gave her photo evidence of the weapon this younger guy was packing.

She had to make her case, so she had to take extensive notes of his relevant texts. And to do that, she had to look at all his recent messages, meaning she could see all the lewd comments he was making about her and her body. Him talking about motorboating her tits, or tit-fucking her, or dominating her hot ass with his big rod, or making her his bitch, or making her scream like a slut... real polite, mature stuff like that. And she also saw so many dick-pics that he had sent out to girls. Long, thick, smooth, with nice, big balls. Despite her dislike of him, she had to admit... he had a pretty amazing dick. All his obnoxious bro talk was kind of a grind to get through and annotate, but she'd be lying if she said that getting rewarded by the occasional, impressive, juicy dick-pic didn't somewhat soften the blow. She found herself staring at these pics more than necessary, as they had no bearing to her case. Damn. It was no wonder he was showing it off so much. It was no wonder he was so arrogant. It was no wonder why he always seemed to get his way...

Strangely enough, her feelings towards him began to soften from that point on. Sure, she still found him obnoxious, and a d-bag, and he probably deserved to get punished for getting drunk, hitting on a taken girl, and kicking some dude's ass. But... as obnoxious as he was, she did start to warm to his douchey comments and obvious flirting with her. His bro humor started wearing her down, and despite her icy demeanor, she started to have to stifle her laughter and remind herself to keep focused on the job at hand. She was still aware of his immature behavior, and she still shared with her husband all the annoying things he said and did, not letting him know that things between them had gotten far less icy. At least she recognized this change in her, and was slightly nervous about it. So, because of that, she was eager to be done with this kid, as was her husband. She was wanted to just get to court and be done with it.

It was an uphill battle, as the evidence was all against them, but she was a very good lawyer. It also didn't hurt that, despite the grad student nominally being the other guy's girlfriend, she was very much on her client's side now. So, getting her to admit to what actually happened and in the process expose her betrayal was something the other guy was not interested in having put on public record in court, so she never got called to the stand. For the lawyer, this was truly the winning chess-move. Her client's version of the situation stood tall, he escaped any serious charges, and emerged with a slap on the wrist. His parents were pleased with her work, as was he, as evidenced by the handful of her ass he took as the verdict was being put down. And if there was any evidence of her changing feelings on him, she didn't object once, even as he squeezed her perfect rear again and again and again. No, she didn't object, not in the slightest.

Both her and her husband were happy to be done with her young douche-bag client, and she was happy not to have to deal with his crass come-ons over and over again. She was also happy to not have to deal with the complicated feelings he brought out in her. However, when he texted her a few days later, she found herself eagerly replying. At first, she had been extremely hesitant to give this punk her cell phone number, as she knew what he'd do with it, but as her lawyer, they had to be in contact during the case. Despite his attempts to take things down the low road, she had kept things strictly professional during his time as her client. But now that that time was over with the way they were texting back and forth, it was clear that she wasn't so eager to be done with him.

He hadn't changed, not in the slightest. He was still the same d-bag. He was still crass and arrogant, he hadn't learned his lesson, and he was never going to. Yet she was going back and forth with him, texting like she would a friend, not like a client she used to not be able to stand. She told herself she was done with him, that it was all innocent, that she would never see him again.

One week later, she sucked him off for the first time.

He just showed up one day at her office as she was leaving work. They got to talking, he turned on the charm, got her giggling at his stupid come-ons, and her mouth just sorta ended up swallowing his throbbing rod in the backseat of his car. She didn't mean for it to happen, honest, but that didn't stop her from swallowing his cum as he held her head down and called her his bitch. That didn't stop her from sending him sexy pictures via text in the days following that first encounter and getting more and more into flirting with him.

And it didn't stop her from having sex with him not long after.

So, when you look into his house, and see his smug, smirking face as she rode his big cock, with her rubbing her huge bare tits across his handsome face as her married pussy gripped his thick, bare, 19-year-old cock, you would understand while he was smiling. As he slapped his lawyer's ass and made her moan in pleasure, you would know why he was so arrogant. And as you watched this gorgeous, professional woman going at it, riding his big, powerful cock, knowing she had lied to her husband about a big case in order to sneak off and hook-up with her boy toy, you would know why.

But Max knew none of these things. He didn't know the overwhelming power of lust and desire, but he was aware of its existence, and he feared it. He feared being caught in its power. He feared having sex so good it changed who he was as a person. But seeing that change firsthand, over and over again, that power was becoming more and more evident. It was getting harder to deny it.

He thought he found some respite as he walked up to another house. There was a guy outside shoveling snow, and when he saw Max approaching, he smiled warmly and waved at him, knowing why he was there. At least this guy wasn't locked inside, cooped up with some huge-boobed vixen, and as Max looked inside the house before hanging up the gift bag, he expected to see nothing.

He was wrong.

Although the man of the house was outside, hard at work, his wife wasn't. She was inside, in the bedroom, with another man. A younger guy, in fact, probably about his age. That guy outside couldn't be stupid enough to just have some young man sneak into his place as he was outside. That was impossible. He knew that his wife was indoors, and he knew this young man was there too. That meant... wait, could that mean? Could that be a mother and son? No! Impossible! People didn't actually do that!

But the evidence seemed undeniable. The woman in there, older but still very sexy, on her knees, her top pulled open, her huge boobs hanging down as her head was in the younger man's lap. He was sitting on the bed, his pants below his knees as she inhaled his huge cock, from the tip to the base, swallowing it, her spit covering it. Her fingers were massaging his nuts as he reached down and squeezed one of her huge boobs. Her red hair was hanging down, tickling his thighs as she sucked him off. And she did suck him off, and Max watched as the young man held her in place as he pumped a giant wad of cum down his own mother's throat. She swallowed every drop and looked up and gave him a warm smile.

Max was catching on. He could see the situation playing out right in front of him and tap in to the true, sinful energy at play. It was starting to rub off on him, despite his best efforts. He was staring into the void, and he was starting to see how it worked. That was a mother and son in there, doing something truly sinful. Hooking up behind the dad's back. How awful and wrong. But for some reason, all he could remember was that satisfied smile the wife gave the son after swallowing the contents of his nuts. She looked so pleased with herself.

As he walked away, he saw the husband nod at him and begin walking towards the house. His wife would no doubt be there, all cleaned up, smiling and hugging her husband for a job well done. But in truth, all she would think about was the good job her son had done fucking her tight throat.

The next street over, Max saw another scene of hellish sin. As he got close to the house, he suddenly heard the sound of very, very loud sex. Fearing to get any closer, he nonetheless did so, and when he peeked in, his eyes went wide.

He saw a man in there, on the bed, maybe around 40 or so. And with him was not just one woman, but, like, six women. Six girls, maybe Max's age. All of them gorgeous, with perfect asses and big breasts. And none of them had a stitch of clothing on. None of them. They were all a little different and varied. There were two Latina girls, one black girl, one Asian girl, and two white girls. But they were all focused on the same thing.

On the bed was the guy and three of the girls. One of the white girls was sitting on his face, grinding against it. One of the Latina girls was riding his big, thick dick as he drove it up into her. And the Asian girl was standing between them, forcing the Latina's face against her crotch, making her eat her out. The other Latina girl was passed out next to them, cum leaking from her snatch. The other two girls were sitting to the side, watching the sex and regaining their strength. Max watched as they sauntered out to the living room, firing up some joints and sitting back and relaxing. The house was a mess of stuff strewn everywhere. It was like they all just cared about one thing, and nothing else mattered.

In the bedroom, Max heard the Asian girl scream out...

"You like that? You like fucking young sluts like us? Do you think your wife is happy knowing you betrayed her for us? That you embarrassed her and ruined her career? You don't really care, do you? You'd sell her out again and again just to have us forever, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you!?"

These girls worked in unison, as if they were a pack who knew how to hunt without having to communicate. They were driving this man crazy, fucking him lewdly, like animals. There was just something about them, something inherently evil and wicked about these young girls. If he saw them in public, he would know they were trouble. These girls were danger, and with the way they went at it, it was almost like they were a gang or something.

Max was right on. These girls were in a gang. They had all gotten in trouble in school till they dropped out. They'd gotten heavily into partying, dabbling in drugs, getting in with the wrong crowd. They eventually got into crime, breaking and entering, assault, robberies, felonies. They were not a good crowd, and they eventually landed in trouble with the law. The detective in charge, an older woman, was working hard to compile their list of crimes and put these girls to justice. But these girls were cleverer than that. Through a very like-minded lawyer, they'd visited the detective's house. She was out, as they knew she would be. But her husband wasn't. He was a good man. An honest man. But when a gang of sex gorgeous, evil little minxes make a move on you, you do not say no.

And he didn't.

No man could resist the temptation, even if these girls were pure trouble. Before he knew it, they were in his house. In his bed. On his dick. As his wife pulled an all-nighter at work, he pulled an all-nighter with this gang of sluts. By the end of the night, he was theirs. They'd poisoned him with their twisted wiles and hot bodies. This affair had given them access to the house, and access to the evidence of the case his wife had been working on against the girls. Enough for them to turn the tables and completely derail the case, exposing the flaws in their arguments and the new holes in the evidence, which their own clever lawyer was able to use to get the case thrown out.

Embarrassed professionally and her life upended personally, the cop's life was in ruins. Knowing what had happened, her and her husband were clearly done. Having a nest egg of his own to fall back on, he bought a house both for himself and as a home base for the girls. It was party central, with his life a blur, spending his days sucking on these girl's big tits, pleasuring their eager cunts, and drilling their tight asses, with the girls cycling in and out of the house as they took care of their own business.

Max moved away from this house, fearing what he was seeing, hoping the sin wasn't rubbing off on him. But he feared it was, as he found himself seeing these scenes playing out with crystal clarity and total understanding. He was seeing too much.

He just wanted this to be over.

He kept moving down another street. He tried to keep his head down and ignore the sensory overload, and for a while, it worked pretty well, ignoring the moans he would hear from indoors. It was crazy how much sex was going on this morning. Christmas morning. A few blocks over, he dared to look up again as he walked towards the house, not hearing any noises, he was again taken aback by the sight he was seeing through the window.

On the bed was a woman, a black woman in her late thirties, very attractive, her long hair done up in braids, braids which dangled down as she was on the bed on all fours. And her hair wasn't the only thing dangling, as her absolutely massive tits hung down as well, swaying beneath her, grazing the bedspread. This position also pushed out her round, full, shapely ass, pointed upward as she rested on all fours. And with her was a man, a white man, maybe in his late twenties, very fit, very handsome, with dark brown hair and a few days of beard growth on his handsome face. He was resting on his knees on the bed, his hard, thick, lengthy dick protruding outwards, towards her waiting mouth.

In an instant, through this one image of them, it was like he saw their story with perfect precision. Staring at them, he understood them completely. She was a woman who'd worked office jobs all her life, doing just enough to get by, dress well, and have the occasional bit of fun, but this was not enough. She always imagined some rich guy coming along and sweeping her off her feet. But the longer time went on, the more she realized that wasn't happening. Sure, she still had her fun. With her body, that was inevitable. That being said, she was very work and money focused, always looking for an opportunity to make more cash.

He was brought into her office. A young guy, a rising star with a fancy degree, brought in to run things. It felt weird to have a boss around ten years younger than her, but after working with him for a bit, she saw why he was where he was. He was a good man and very, very sharp. He ran things well, he knew his stuff, and he was a great leader of people. Everyone quickly liked him, including her. On top of that, he was just a good face for the company to push, handsome and charismatic, a married man with a family. He was well worthy of his leadership status.

After years of waiting for someone to sweep her off her feet, she realized that maybe it was time to act. If that guy wasn't gonna come to her, she would go to him. She would take what she wanted. She was gonna get the life she deserved, one way or another. And her handsome young boss was the perfect candidate. Young, successful, rich, he was the exact type of guy she needed to seek out. Then, one late night at work, with only her and him present as they went through old client accounts, she made her move. Both were stressed out and tired and needed a break. It started with her coming up behind him and rubbing his shoulders, her huge boobs ever so slightly grazing the back of his neck. It ended with her riding him on the couch, her massive black tits in his face.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,854 Followers
1...34567...10