Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's eyes flashed in surprise as the young man got fired up. Sensing his resolve, and a little bit impressed by his will, she pulled back.

"Okay, okay," she said, nodding, seemingly having gained a bit of respect for him. "I'll take the gift. Just... I just did my nails, so... can you maybe bring it inside, set it down under my Christmas tree? You'll at least get to warm up a little bit."

Max didn't really want to go inside Ms. Winston's house, but... in the end, he was a good guy. He wanted to help out, even when all evidence was pointing the other way.

"Fine..." he relented. "Just... that's all I'm doing, okay? I'm not in this for anything else..." he said, putting the boundaries down, making his intentions clear. If she did try something, he didn't doubt that he'd be able to get away. He was a young, fit man, an athlete, and she was an older woman. He couldn't imagine any way she'd be able to make him do anything he didn't want to.

"Okay, okay," she said, stepping back, allowing him to step past her. Keeping a healthy distance between them, he stepped into her house. As soon as he was past her, she couldn't hide the small smile that crossed her lips as she shut the door behind him and locked it, shaking her head.

These young men could be so naïve sometimes.

****************

As the minutes passed from the moment Max stepped inside, the snow continued to fall outdoors, blanketing the town of Deerberg, quieting the noise, casting a pall of silence over the whole town. With the outside traffic at a minimum, the silence and quiet and beauty of the falling snow over this town... there was a purity to it. And that was quite fitting for Max. He'd spent his day out there, in that cold, in that beauty and purity. He was an untainted, upstanding, soulful young man. If the rapture occurred, he'd be one of the lucky ones who would rise up instead of down, the purity of his life making this reward earned.

It was behind closed doors where all that nasty, brutal sinning was occurring. Behind closed doors, hidden from the purity of the world, except if you happened to be looking. Max had spent all day on that border, looking at all the sinners from his place on the other side. He was separated by a wall of brick and mortar and glass, separated between his world of purity and safety and the darkness of sin. But all those windows gave him a view into that other world. Into the dark and shadowy world of lust, exposing him to sights he'd never seen before. And as disgusting as those sights seemed to him, each one impacted him. Each one left its mark, imprinting upon him. Lulling him into a daze. Polluting the pure waters of his mind, bit by bit.

The entire morning, he'd been in the bracing cold, toughing it out, while everyone else had their fun. That separation allowed him to view all that nastiness from a distance, which was good. If he was any closer, or if there was nothing between him and those lusty, writhing bodies, even someone as pure as him might be lulled in. But he was smart, maintaining that distance, never letting himself be put into a position to be rendered vulnerable. He was doing a good job.

But the trek had taken its toll. Worn down, tired, and drained, he wasn't at his best. But, how much trouble could he get in by this point? He'd made it 99% of the way just fine, and he could see the finish line. It was right there.

So, why did he let himself walk into Janet's house?

Maybe if he had started out here, at a stage where he was at his best, he wouldn't be so worn down. Maybe if he hadn't seen all the things he'd seen, he would have a clearer mind. Caught off guard, he'd accidentally crossed the barrier he'd been walking along this entire morning, and he'd done it without even considering the possible consequences. He didn't think it would be an issue. Just walk in, set down the gift as directed, and leave. That was it. Two minutes, tops.

He didn't understand the foolish mistake he'd made. One that could only come from his naïve belief in the best in people, as well as the arrogance that comes from not knowing better. There was no malice in his overconfidence. His lack of experience simply made him vulnerable to this type of mistake. So, in a sense, his life of purity and clean living left him more vulnerable than most.

But this was all circling the point really. Dancing around the main subject. Just talking and talking as the world went on and the people within, like Max, played out their stories, and for some, lived out their destinies. Blathering on in a long-winded fashion, musing on the nature of purity versus sin, when there were far more interesting things to be talking about.

Like the fact that Max and Janet Winston were currently fucking.

*************

"UGH! FUCK!" Janet moaned loudly as she bounced on Max's thick, meaty, unblemished 8.5 inch cock, her ass driving down into him again and again and again.

"Oh my God!" Max groaned from beneath her, eyes closed as he writhed in pleasure. The sensation of having his bare cock buried inside an actual vagina was an almost otherworldly pleasure that he just couldn't believe it felt so good. How could he have resisted this for so long?

Max was on the other side now. He wasn't watching from afar anymore. He wasn't letting the fun pass him by. He was in the action. For all his confidence in the strength of his beliefs, and the incredible discipline he'd shown when faced down with temptation previously, he lasted mere minutes on the other side before embracing sin. He thought his strength of character and strong will would allow him to dip his toe into a den of sin and escape unblemished. But all those beliefs didn't stop him from succumbing to the overwhelming temptation. And he had succumbed completely. He was in a house, stripped down, lying naked on a bed with a woman, having sex with her. And not just any woman, but Janet fucking Winston.

"Yes! Yes! This cock is perfect! I love it! Yes!" Janet moaned, taking every inch of his hard, throbbing meat, riding the young man like the bull he was. She was relentless, bouncing on him vigorously, her round, full, meaty ass slamming into his hard body. She was gripping the headboard for added leverage as she fucked him, driving down into him, fucking him into the bed. As she did so, her, perfect, firm, melon-sized tits were bouncing like crazy, jiggling in the young man's palms as he dug his fingers into them and held on for dear life.

"I can't believe this... oh my God!" Max groaned in almost pained pleasure as he felt Janet's pussy squeezing the living daylights of his throbbing, needy, rock hard dick. How had this happened? What was going on here? He couldn't believe he was doing this. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this with Janet, his grandmother's old neighbor lady. He couldn't believe she was actually this hot! And he couldn't believe it felt so good!

"Fuck! Yes! You feel so good inside my nasty cunt! Yes!" the older woman moaned out, pausing every few moments to grind on the full length of his young, throbbing meat, savoring how good it felt inside of her aged pussy. That pussy of hers was shockingly tight, squeezing the young man's cock magnificently, driving him crazy.

"Ugghhhhh!" Max groaned in pleasure, barely able to handle it. As he tried to withstand this insane pleasure, his hands were busy squeezing her gigantic mature breasts, digging his fingers into the soft, succulent flesh, squeezing them over and over again. Jesus! They were so big! And soft! How could they be this soft!? The flesh of her massive jugs felt amazing oozing through his fingers, her hard nipples digging into his palms. As the older woman resumed bouncing on the younger man's cock, he drove up into her ever so slightly.

"Fuck! You're gonna be something special, baby," Janet sighed, rising and falling on the younger man's full length again. "If you're this good on your first time, once you get some more experience under your belt, you're gonna be a fucking master at making women scream! Yes! YES!"

Max was so overwhelmed that he was honestly not doing that much, just lying back on the bed and letting the older woman do her thing. But he was so physically appealing, a handsome young face, a fit, taut, muscular young body, that it was hard for him not to be good in bed, even when he wasn't being as active as his partner. Add onto that a smooth, unblemished, untouched 8.5 inch long dick, thick as a baseball bat, hard as steel, with a pair of swollen, cum-filled balls the size of plums, he really had it all. Any woman worth her salt would want to fuck the shit out of him, but for a trained, experienced old slut like Janet Winston, there was an added pleasure in defiling and corrupting someone so pure and untarnished. Making him lie there and take it, driving him insane with her tight, wet cunt, showing him a whole new world... the mere thought drove her crazy. Her nasty cunt was gushing around his bare, meaty pole, making her scream out like a cheap fucking whore as she rode him.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Yes! That's a good dick! A real good fucking dick! Yes!" she moaned out as her cunt swallowed his dick from the top to the base on every bounce, her tight pussy gripping his cock like a vise as she rode him, her juices leaking copiously onto his swollen weapon. "I'm so glad you waited for an old slut like me to pluck that tasty V-card from you! Yes! UGHH! Rather you not waste it on some little young thing who wouldn't know how to treat you right! FUCK! You needed a real woman to break you in! Yes! To teach you how to fuck a woman right! UGH! Who knows all the tricks! AHH! Hon... ugh... fuck... I'm glad I was at the top of your mind! I'm gonna break you in real nice!" Her words were punctuated by the loud, meaty slaps of her round, full ass slamming into his thighs roughly.

"No..." he sighed, trying to defend himself against her slanderous lies. He hadn't worked this hard and been this disciplined only to give his virginity away to Janet fucking Winston. She was an old lady! Or at least, he thought she was. But looking at her hot, fit body, her perfect round ass and enormous, firm breasts... even though he'd always thought she was a lot older, maybe he had been mistaken. Or maybe she had just aged far better than he'd ever noticed. No, it was impossible. He knew for certain she'd never looked this good before. The last time he saw her, she looked way different. Way more like the old lady he thought she was. He was positive about that... right?

He didn't even know how he'd gotten to this point. One second, he'd walked into her house, annoyed as he had to put the gift under her tree instead of her just taking it from him. He had glanced away from her for just a second to set the gift down, and when he looked back, her robe was on the ground and her hands were on her hips, standing in front of him in just her bra and thong. He remembered her approaching him with dark intentions behind her eyes, her huge, firm tits bouncing as she moved towards him. He couldn't even remember what she said, the jiggling of her massive, bra-clad, blimp-like tits was so hypnotic. They bounced side-to-side as she walked, back and forth, bouncing and jiggling... it was mesmerizing. He couldn't ignore the sight of her copious breast-flesh pouring over the edges, and he even thought he could see some nipple through the black lace. But that was beside the point. He needed to leave, now! She was clearly up to something. But... his feet seemed almost stuck to the ground. What was going on? He couldn't move he was so awestruck by her body. He couldn't look away from her, his eyes continually falling to her cleavage. Like, how could anyone her age look that good? Seriously. He swore the last time he saw her it seemed like she looked far older, with her body worn down with age and weight gain, wrinkles and sagging, her rumored freewheeling lifestyle having long caught up to her. But now, she was right in front of him, looking far younger than he'd ever seen her, and he couldn't deny that this woman he always thought of as an old lady looked seriously hot. And not only that, she had the hottest body he'd ever seen! What dark deal with the Devil had she made to get her body looking like this? Her body was insane! She had never looked this good. He had found himself enraptured quickly, despite himself. Regardless of knowing better.

He couldn't remember what happened next. She kept talking, about what he couldn't remember, and he kept nodding along, barely listening as he stared at her massive, tanned, lace-covered melons. They were so freaking big. So soft. So smooth. He could barely hear what she was saying he was so distracted. The blood was pumping behind his ears. His nerves were on fire. His cock was throbbing in his pants, a fact she was very clearly aware of. He'd been so worn down by all that he had seen this day that he didn't have the strength to resist anymore. So clearly, his mind was somewhere else. When she saw his very obvious distraction and offered to show him the goods, he was too distracted by her huge tits to object in the slightest, even though the alarm bells in his head were going crazy.

The next few minutes were a blur. All he knew was that when he came to some better senses, her bra was off, his hands were cupping her mammoth tits, and his mouth was slurping on her hard, tasty nipples. At the same time, she had fished his smooth, meaty, lengthy rod from his pants and was vigorously jacking him off, making him groan in delight as they stood in her living room, pressed into each other. At that point, he was putty in her hands. Beyond rational thought, weakened and tired, there was nothing he could do to stop them from the inevitable, her leading him by the cock to her bedroom. Nothing he could do to pull back from the path they were on. The path that would only end with them rutting like animals.

There was such a miniscule path of events that could have led him to doing such things with this woman. If he hadn't been away from Lizzy for so long. If he hadn't been cooped up and surrounded by family, not having a chance for some peace and quiet. If he hadn't volunteered for the job of handing out gifts. If he hadn't been so shockingly horny since this morning. If he hadn't seen so much filth and nastiness all fucking day. If Janet didn't suddenly look so hot-bodied and sexy. If his grandmother hadn't been so beaming with pride about him at all those neighborhood meetings, giving enough info to Janet to allow her to develop a specific plan to ensnare the backed-up virgin hunk. If any single one of these things hadn't gone the exact way they had, he wouldn't be here. He'd be at his Grandma's house, texting with Lizzy, virginity intact. Instead, he was here, at Janet's house, in her bed, buried balls deep in her tight, mature, nasty cunt, hands on her giant breasts, squeezing them roughly as she rode him.

All that work, all that discipline, just to end up rutting with this old nasty whore.

The path that led him here was so narrow and specific that it would have been almost impossible to deliberately follow it. The fact that Max had ended up here... it felt strangely like it was meant to be. As if this was his destiny...

"You love it, don't you?" she said, grinning proudly as she ground against him. His eyes were closed, and his hands were still squeezing her massive jugs, so she grabbed his wrists, slammed them into the bed, and made him listen. "Tell me! Tell me you're loving this! Tell me this is what you've been dreaming of! Tell me this is all you imagined and better!" she demanded, staring into his eyes, pausing in her fucking, leaning forwards as she ground herself around his pole. As she did this, her mammoth tits cascaded against his chest, the soft flesh of her boobs oozing against his hardened chest muscles, their weight on his chest substantial. She saw the pleasure overwhelming him again, his head swaying in bliss, so she squeezed her cunt around him, bringing him back to life.

"OH!" he groaned in pleasure, beyond words. Why did this have to feel so unbelievably good? Why did this have to feel even better than he ever could have imagined? Why did Janet's pussy have to feel so much better and more satisfying than anything he'd ever felt before?

"You like that?" Janet demanded. "You like that shit?" she asked, grinding against his pole. She slid her body up slowly so her tits were now resting on his neck, just under his chin. Just under his nose. She took his hands and put them on her big, firm, bare ass, cupping the perfectly-shaped meaty cheeks as she ground into him, over and over again, driving him insane with pleasure.

"Oh my God!" he sighed again, eyes closed, head swaying. His hands gripped her large, juicy, heart-shaped ass roughly, squeezing it as she ground against him, her ass flexing as she did so.

"Face it, baby! We're lovers now!" the older woman crowed proudly, her fleshy tits jiggling against him, making him feel smothered beneath the older woman. "You're not a virgin anymore, honey! You've probably faced so many girls who wanted this dick, but you held back! Yes!" Max's grandmother, Doris, had been boasting for years about Max, and she was proud to share that Max was so active in the church. And lately, she was happy to share that he had already met this girl he really liked, but he had vowed to save himself for marriage. Doris admired this fact about her grandson, but Janet found it laughably naïve. "You have your little young girlfriend, and you held off with her too. But the second you came to my doorstep, you just had to have me! I was too hot! You found me so sexy that you couldn't hold back! You had to get balls deep inside a real woman like me! Yes! Fuck!"

He wanted to say that what she said wasn't the case at all, but every word she said was true. He couldn't deny it. He had held off for so long, and it wasn't until his encounter with Janet that he couldn't hold back anymore. Sure, part of it might be that it was simply her being the right person striking at the exact right time. Any other day, another time, he'd be able to shoo someone like Janet away... at least he hoped he could. But this wasn't any other day.

"You just had to have me," she said, grinding against his post again, her heavy tits brushing his chin. "A guy like you probably fantasizes every day about a woman like me with a body like mine! Yes! And I've kept an eye on you since you've arrived here. Mmm... So tall. So handsome. Mmm... you're too delicious not to stare at. To fantasize about. I've seen you outside, shoveling snow. Those muscles at work. That butt of yours as you dug in deep and lifted all that heavy snow. And that bulge of yours... I could see it from across the street. Haha! You don't even know how much you show off that big, fat dick of yours, but you do! Mmm... I bet every woman you pass by dreams about having filthy sex with you! Every one of them! But none of them had what it took to land you! Only I did! Only I was hot enough for you to throw it all away! Haha! Yes!"

"No..." he sighed, but it was weak. He couldn't deny any of it. He was balls deep inside this old slut, so there was some truth in what she was saying, although not in the way she described. He didn't fully understand how it had reached this point, but he was doing it. Despite all his best efforts, he'd lost his virginity, and not with a girl he loved, but with an old, nasty seductress. He still couldn't believe it.

"Here... let me prove it to you. Let me show you how much you're into me..." she said, looking straight down at him. He was still trying to deny the pleasure she was bringing to him, as that would be an admission that she was totally right about everything. But she couldn't stand for that. She wanted him screaming to the heavens. She wanted him to admit that he never wanted a young woman like his girlfriend, and that he wanted someone like her. But to do that, she had to give him a little more of a push. Moving her face down, she moved her lips to his, pressing them together and letting her tongue slither into his open mouth.