Miranda Mullins Ch. 03

Story Info
Miranda takes an office job.
3.7k words
4.08
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Time

After our son turned four, we enrolled him in a preschool program and I looked for part-time work. When I applied for a secretary/receptionist position at a small professional agency, the owner interviewed me himself. He gave me a long, admiring look-over before inviting me to sit down and answer a few questions. He looked at my all too brief resume, noted my two-year degree, but also my complete lack of paid experience. I was mortified but said I had been raising children. He smiled warmly and said he was sure I would catch on quickly. Would $13.00 an hour be adequate? When would I like to start? My body shivered all over, I could hardly breathe, and my pussy was on fire -- this man was an absolute hunk! I managed to stammer out thanks, that would be fine, I should check with my husband (why the hell did I mention him!?) but Monday should be good, what time? "Nine o'clock, nine to two Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday OK?" "Perfect, thanks, see you then, could I have a glass of water?" Jim suggested a gin and tonic which I gratefully accepted and gulped down in short order as my heart raced and my pussy throbbed madly. I thought of asking for another but settled on a polite thank you and got up to leave. "See you Monday" he said warmly; I stammered out an Uh-huh and guessed he was looking forward to seeing a lot of me!

Monday morning when I showed up at 8:45 Jim greeted me with his oh so devastating smile, walked me back to his office, pulled a chair over to a corner of his desk, gestured for me to sit down and handed me some new employee papers to fill out. While I got started on those he fixed a drink from the mini-bar off to the side and placed it on the desk near me. I thanked him and struggled not to drain it so quickly this time! This became part of our routine, I would show up before nine, head straight to his office, sit down and accept the drink he handed me.  He'd fiddle with papers or something until I finished the drink, then smile and talk about the day ahead.

One morning Jim didn't seem to be in when I arrived; I hesitated, then fixed my own drink. I took a gulp and sat down in my usual spot, placing the drink on the desk. Jim breezed in with a cheery "Good morning, beautiful!" and took his customary position leaning against the desk near my chair and looking down at me. The endearment jolted me, I soaked my panties, and I struggled to pay attention to Jim's instructions, wanting just to gulp the drink down and throw myself at him. Great idea! Go for it!

The next morning I found a thin, covered cushion on my chair out front and another on the chair I used in his office. He said he hoped they would make me more comfortable and showed me where extra covers were kept and where to put soiled ones "if needed." Later that morning he left to see a client and so I found myself alone for a couple of hours. After I finished everything Jim had left for me to do, I found myself daydreaming about him and craving another drink. I could fix something quick from the bar, maybe just add it to my coffee? No, I should wait for him to get back and just ask. But what would he think about my having a second drink at work? Let's see, it's almost 11:30, so the first drink had pretty much worn off. But I'd better not wait too long, Harold wouldn't like me to be DUI, especially when picking up the kids. As that thought formed I noticed I had already reached the mini bar and put ice in a glass. Jim sailed in with "Hello, darlin", glanced at his watch, "Umm, that looks good, fix me up sweetie? " That set my pussy off and I was glad I had an extra pair of panties in my purse. I was a bundle of nerves but managed to get the two drinks made despite his walking over and standing close behind me. Jim said "Cheers", we clanked glasses and enjoyed a long sip. Then I took my seat while he leaned against the desk and gazed at me.

Our drinks finished, Jim moved behind me, rested a hand on each of my shoulders and said "Back at it I suppose. What've you got cookin, darlin?" Me! Hush! "I finished everything..." "He squeezed my shoulders and said "Well, you're doing just a bang-up job, sweetie! I'll have to think what else I can use you for." I know! I know! I nearly had an orgasm. "You just sit pretty and I'll be sure to have something for you Thursday." Damn! It's Tuesday so I have tomorrow off! Another squeeze, then he let go, watching with a smile as I returned to the outer office. I thought of something and looked back his way; he held the cushion up to his face, inhaled deeply, then removed the cover and stuffed it in a pocket. I skedaddled back to my desk and wondered if that cover would ever make it to the laundry.

Those first three weeks on the job had been hectic and confusing but Jim was patient and good at explaining things. I answered the phone, of course, greeted the occasional visitor, plus typing and filing and thinking about sex with the boss.  At two I'd sing out "Gotta run!" and dash off to get the kids, do laundry, start on supper, and wait impatiently for my hubby and his cock to get home. I daydreamed about Jim, fantasizing about his cock pounding into me. I had it bad but Harold gave me some relief by fucking me most nights after we got the kids off to bed. Harold and I had decided to hold off for awhile on more children so he used a spermicidal tablet that gave my pussy a nice bubble bath.

Our lovemaking had tailed off the last couple of years but my horniness must've triggered something with Harold -- he fucked me harder, longer and more often. Or was he having an affair himself? That thought made my blood boil but really I didn't see any clues pointing that direction. He was affectionate and considerate as always, asking what he could do to help even after a rough day at work. I usually smiled and asked him to fix some part of supper, or just take the kids off my hands for a bit. He would cheerfully chase them outdoors or tickle them or ask about school while I finished the cooking along with my second or third glass of wine. Big whoop! What he ought to do the minute he gets home is throw you down on the bed and bang away!

Toward the end of the third week, Jim gave me a small project, gathering data from various sources and putting them in a spreadsheet. Every now and then he would come by my desk, lean over me with a hand on my shoulder or back, and ask how things were going. I'd say fine and explain what I had so far. As I did so he would lean even closer, his warm breath caressing my cheek, his aftershave making me dizzy, his hand setting my skin and my pussy on fire. I began stuffing an extra two pairs of panties in my purse because I always soaked through at least one. What I really had 'so far' was a massive case of screw me now!

After a few days of this I realized where things were headed. I was certainly ready for the sex, but worried about having a prolonged affair. If Jim or I broke things off he'd have to fire me or I'd have to quit. Otherwise we'd keep at it until my husband or his wife caught on and then there'd be hell to pay. I needed an exit strategy that would avoid any of those unhappy endings.

That Tuesday night Harold when reached for a vaginal insert, I grabbed his hand and said "Let's skip that. I'm ready for another baby. Please?" He was already hot and bothered, of course, so I knew he wouldn't say no right then, plus things were going well in his career so I figured once he thought about it later he'd be enthusiastically all in. As I expected he quit using any protection and was eager to screw me almost every night. That gave dear Harold a head start but I really didn't care who won the race to knock me up. Baby number three,  come on down!

Thursday arrived; my pussy was throbbing in anticipation and I was near the edge. But Jim was working feverishly on something on his PC when I entered his office; he barely looked up, motioned toward the bar and said "Help yourself." I sat in the cushioned chair until I finished the drink. He looked up again, said "Sorry, have to finish this, I'll get to you later." He's already gotten to me, now why doesn't he get to it! I just walked out to my desk.

Things were slow all morning. I thought of something Jim had mentioned the previous week and went back to his office to see if I could get his approval to work on it. When I appeared at his doorway he said "Fix me one too, sweetie?" without even glancing at the clock -- it was only ten-fifteen! But another drink sounded oh so good so I dutifully fixed two. When I brought the drinks to his desk he looked up, gave me a big smile, downed the drink in a single gulp, leaned back to say "Ahh, thirsty work!" then returned to what he'd been doing. Ignored, I finished my drink fairly quickly and got up to go. He looked up to say "Sorry, almost finished, I'll buzz you in a bit." I was getting a good buzz from the drink -- had I mixed them a little strong?

Just before eleven Jim buzzed and asked if we had any appointments or current visitors. I told him no and he told me to flip the Closed sign, drop the shades and come to his office,  he had something for me to work on. When I entered he was sitting behind his desk studying some papers and motioned me over to his side. When I stepped behind the desk he swiveled his chair toward me and I saw he was naked below his shirt. His rather impressive cock was semi-erect and he placed my hand on it. All I could manage was "Oh, my!" and then it began to stiffen and grow. Leaving my hand there he pushed down on my shoulders until I was on my knees; then his left hand pushed my head forward while his right still held me down. I forced my head up to say I'd never done this before and he chuckled and told me (once again) lack of experience wasn't important and I was sure to catch on quickly!

I began to gently stroke his now massive tool; he bucked and uttered a soft moan. He again pressed my head toward the thing. I licked the top and then down the length. "Oh, that's  good, now open those lovely lips!" I complied and he pushed it into my mouth a few inches and told me to suck. I thought I might gag but I did my best and he kept moaning and pushing it further in. I think I managed about half its length. Then he guided one of my hands to his balls and told me to stroke and squeeze them gently. Now he started fucking my mouth, pushing in and out while I continued to suck. Suddenly he cried out and semen gushed from his cock. I couldn't swallow much of it, gagged, spluttered and jerked my head back. His still gushing cock popped out of my mouth and squirted all over the front of my dress! He wiped the goo off with his fingers and fed it to me.

When he was finished spurting he just sat there breathing heavily and praising the diety. Meanwhile it dawned on me that I had nothing to wear now but a semen-soaked dress. I gently pushed his hands away, crawled into his lap for a hug, then said I'd better wash my dress in the sink. He grinned sheepishly; "Sorry about that!" Me, "You're not one bit sorry!" Huge grin, "You got that right!" I kissed him and extracted myself from his lap.

I took my dress and panties to the bathroom, rinsed, applied some hand soap, rinsed again and hung them on the coat hook to dry. Now what? Hang around in the bathroom until two? What if a customer came by? I knew the sign said closed but our cars were in the parking lot. I was still wearing my bra and had an extra pair of panties in my purse; maybe Jim had a blow dryer or robe or extra shirt or something.

I opened the bathroom door to ask but froze when I saw Jim standing there completely naked. Well, actually, what I mostly saw was his cock, hanging down at first but quickly springing up in salute. Just as quickly Jim grabbed me for a deep, hungry kiss. His now rock-hard tool pressed into my belly button while his hands roamed down to cup my ass. My arms circled his shoulders as we both tried to get my pussy to meet his cock. Failing that he unhooked my bra, scooped me up and dropped me on the couch in his office, landing on top and driving his piston into my aching, throbbing, sopping wet fuck-hole. No foreplay needed! And as I suspected, no thought of a condom. Glad I got Plan Baby in motion just in time! He humped me for I don't know how long; I came over and over again while thrilling to the glorious feel of his massive tool. Finally he erupted again, pouring oceans of come into my pussy while it tried to devour his cock. Hallelujah what a fabulous fuck! I could hardly wait to get home and fuck Harold just to finish off a perfect day.

Friday morning I was so excited to be going back to work. I thought about sucking Harold's cock; would he like that? Would he wonder what got into me? I settled for a big kiss, mashing our chests together when he kissed me back; he got the idea and rewarded me with a quickie though it made him run a bit late. I took extra care with my appearance but rushed through breakfast, got the kids off to their schools and arrived at work just before nine.

Jim handed me my drink as usual; I took a sip, then put it down: "Maybe I ought to cut back a bit?" "Maybe you'd like some other refreshment in the morning?" Jim asked as he pulled out his cock. "Oh, yes please!" Jim sat down, threw a cushion on the floor for me to kneel on, and covered my blouse with a beach towel. I giggled and then got busy sucking. I managed to swallow more this time but a lot landed on the towel. I really needed to try this with Harold, I bet I could fit his whole tool in my mouth and swallow all his cream!

At 11:30 Jim came up front, flipped the sign to 'Closed -- back at 12:30', dropped the shades, pulled my chair (with me in it!) out from behind my desk, turned it so I faced him, then quickly rolled me back to his office. I giggled the whole way. Once there he dropped his trousers and briefs,  pulled off my panties, hiked up my skirt, lifted my legs up, thrust his tool in and commenced fucking, leaning over me while grasping the back of my chair. The chair kept rolling so he was chasing me around his office. Finally he rammed the chair into the couch. I laughed, pushed him away, and stuck my feet on his shoulders to hold him off. He lifted me in the air, turned around, plonked himself in the chair and pulled me in for hugs and kisses. Then we removed the rest of our clothes and I climbed on his lap for a leisurely fuck. Lunchtime was so much fun! Jim liked to vary positions; I enjoyed them all, doggie-style, cowgirl, legs draped over his shoulders, side-by-side, sitting on his lap.

Those days and nights were glorious. For the first time in my life I almost felt like I was getting enough sex. Instead of constantly craving alcohol, I enjoyed one drink during the day, usually before lunch, and a glass of wine with dinner. I reflected with pleasure on my most recent fuck, or looked forward to the next, without feeling anxious or impatient. Life was good!

One afternoon a very stylish woman stopped by. She headed back toward Jim's office; I told her he had left with a client. I knew from a family picture Jim had on his wall she was his wife: mid-thirties, short blond hair, perfect makeup and designer clothes; her tits, though not as large as mine, jutted out prominently. She came back to my desk; we stared at one another for a minute before she said "So you're the latest." I merely arched my eyebrows and said "Oh?" "My husband long ago learned that whores and secretaries perform the same basic function, but secretaries are more cost-efficient on a per fuck basis and factoring in the occasional work related task." Nasty! (For all our fun and games I, did, in fact, spend my hours 'on the clock' actually doing office work.) But I just smiled and asked, "If he's such a dog why do you stay married?" "Well, he's a good father, he makes good money, he doesn't care too much how I spend it, and, as I'm sure you've learned,  he's quite a good fuck." I laughed and bid her "Have a nice day, Mrs. Higgins." She could cause me a good deal of trouble, I'm sure, but I was fucking her husband several times a week and possibly carrying his child and I was feeling pretty sassy.

My morning sickness started that weekend; I told Harold and a home test confirmed I was pregnant. We were both thrilled! I had to call in Monday and Tuesday mornings, but made it in by ten. Jim worried, was I sick? I told him it was a 'woman's complaint' and declined to swallow his jism, but enjoyed our usual noontime fuck. I also quit drinking altogether but getting plenty of sex I didn't miss it so much.

One morning at 11:25, as I was anticipating our lunchtime frolic, a stunning woman stepped in. I recognized her immediately from billboards, local magazine covers and a mural downtown. She had flawless skin (light but with more than a hint of chocolate), perfect nose, cheekbones and lips, a beauty mark near her mouth, straight black hair cut in a page-boy, and stylish, tailor-made clothing. When she removed her Ray-Bans I saw her distinctive large brown eyes. With her was an adorable miniature of herself, perhaps three years old. She asked "Is Jim here?"; he popped out of his office. "Cora, so good to see you, come on back! Miranda, would you look after the little girl for a bit? Thanks so much!" Cora said "Chloe, stay with the nice lady, Mommy will be back soon."

Well! I felt a surge of jealousy and indignation. When the little darling turned her precious eyes on me and asked "What's Mommy doing?" I wanted to say "Fucking. Can you say fucking?" But I'd seen the band of gold on her mommy's finger and couldn't indulge myself at the child's expense.  If Cora did this sort of thing often she'd get caught sooner or later. And I was certainly living in my own house of glass. I settled for "I think they're planning a surprise for your Daddy. Do you like surprises?" and managed to keep the child entertained for the next forty minutes. When Cora emerged she was positively glowing. She took Chloe's hand, said "Time to go!" and left without saying a word to me. Jim said "Thank you, dear." I ignored him until he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head, ear, neck and shoulder. I squeezed his arms tighter, melted back into him and sighed. Lunchtime may have been rushed but at least he didn't completely neglect me.

All good things must come to an end. I gave Jim notice and quit work when I was seven months along. He asked if I would come back but I told him I planned to stay home with the baby. He took me back to his office, sat in his chair, unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear; I pulled off my panties and settled down over his pole for one last, wonderful fuck. We kissed goodbye and I went home to my family.

A few weeks after I quit work I was at home and feeling lonely. I called Jim's office 'just to chat.' Yeah, who was I kidding? His wife answered and I quickly hung up. Next time I tried to call the number was blocked. I guess she'd rethought her attitude toward his infidelity. Good luck with that, Mrs. Jim Fucking Higgins!

When Bobbie arrived we sent out birth announcements. Jim sent him a cute baseball cap. At the grocery store one day one of Jim's customers spoke to me "Didn't you use to work for Jim Higgins?" "Yes, until this little darling came along," pointing to the stroller.  "He sure likes 'em young and pretty," smiling at me; I blushed a bit and he continued, "Went by there today and there was another sweet young thing." I was surprised; I thought his wife had put a stop to that. A week later we got a birth announcement from Jim and Marian,  their first boy to go with three big sisters.  I guess Jim decided wives still had their uses, but policing his office life wasn't among them.