Miranda Mullins Ch. 02

Story Info
Miranda has more surprises.
3.7k words
3.92
6.2k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor's Pet

Harold encouraged me to take classes from the community college. They had a wide selection of online courses which allowed me to work around taking care of the kids. I particularly enjoyed a class on Excel --it was amazing all the things it could do. Midway through the semester a major project was due and we were required to go to the professor's office to demonstrate our spreadsheet in person. I was nervous about possibly finding myself alone with another guy, but when I got there I saw that students were waiting in the corridor for their turn and while the door was closed it had a window so everyone could see the Professor and the student currently giving their demonstration. I relaxed and chatted with the others.

When my turn came the Professor called "Mullins?" so I stepped up and said "That's me, hi, I'm Miranda." He said a slow "Yes...", glanced at his watch, waved me in, then turned to the others and said, "Heavens, look at the time! I'm afraid this will have to be the last one today, something urgent has come up, I'll see the rest of you tomorrow. So sorry!" He watched them leave, closed the door and pulled down the shade. I soon found myself spread out on a sheet on the floor while the good Professor gave me a vigorous,  in-depth demonstration!

Auto Erotica

Harold completed his bachelor's degree in May. His boss took another job and Harold was offered the position, with a big pay increase. After Alex was born Harold announced I deserved my own car. I was so excited! We looked through ads online and I really liked a cute red Volvo sedan. We drove out to see it; Harold closed the deal provided it passed a thorough inspection. Harold said safety for me and the kids were top priority!

The garage called two days later to say they had gotten to my car earlier than expected and it would ready that morning. Everything was in good shape and all that remained was putting on the new tires Harold had ordered. Yippee! I called Harold but he was tied up at work. Mom said she'd be happy to watch Lizzie and Alex; my next door neighbor was heading out and could drop me at the garage. I would pick up the car and buy car seats for the kids.

When we got to the garage I asked the manager, a nice, well-dressed young man named Victor, if my car was ready? He gave me a quick but admiring lookover, pulled on his cute mustache and asked "Your name, pretty lady?" (Guys were always saying nice things like that to me.) "Miranda Mullins." "Ah, yes, the Volvo. We'll have you fixed up in no time!" My neighbor was in a hurry so I waved her on while the manager stepped to the back of his office and opened a door halfway, smiled and called out "Right over here, pretty lady!" I walked through and he followed, closing the door behind.

I was puzzled, I assumed the door led to the garage, but it was just a room jammed with boxes, old chairs and whatnot. I turned around to see Victor drop his pants to the floor; he wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock sprang to attention. I blinked, my mouth felt dry and my pussy started to get moist. He stretched up to kiss me--I was in heels--and I leaned down while my arms held him tight. He unhooked my skirt, letting it drop: I stepped out of it and then he peeled down my panty hose. He took off each heel long enough to remove the hose but then put the shoes back on my feet. With both back in place he stood up, clutched my bottom with both hands and pushed his cock up and into my pussy. His erection was maybe six inches long and he got about half of that in me while I stood in heels and he stood flat-footed. That felt good but I wanted more! He started pushing in and out, stretching up on his toes and pushing down on my ass to get his tool fully inside me. Oh that felt good! I grabbed his ass and tried to push his cock all the way in,  but with the heels on I was just too tall. Meanwhile my tits were right in his face; he sucked first on one, then the other, fondling them and rubbing the nipples. He was driving me crazy!

After a few minutes of this he pulled out -- Wait! Don't stop! -- turned me around, braced me against the wall, moved my legs back and thrust into me from behind, his cock now buried completely. He started fucking faster and harder, one hand clutching a boob (still in my top and bra), the other spread over my cunt with a finger stroking my clit each time he pushed in and out. He kept saying "Come on, pretty lady, come with me now!" and quickly drove us both to orgasms. Oh my god fucking incredible!

After he came he held onto me, breathing heavily. I kicked my heels off, turned around and gave him a good kiss. Then I asked,  "Do you think my car is ready now?" "Oh yes!" We both dressed and returned to his office. He handed me the key and pointed to my car, parked out front. As I left I started thinking how much maintenance the car would need: oil changes, tune-ups, tire rotations, repairs! I felt a shiver of delight but took a deep breath and decided I'd better let Harold handle all that. Sigh.

Pool Prank

With Harold's promotion and Christmas bonus, in January we bought a big house in an upscale neighborhood. We quickly made friends with Bill and Martha next door and participated in card parties, backyard barbecues and the like. There were lots of babies and young children. Harold was working long hours and his interest in me seemed to be waning; as often as once or twice a month he'd fall asleep without fucking me first, sleep straight through the night, and leave for work in the morning without any sex at all!

I found myself thinking about two things all the time: alcohol and cock. I would find myself craving a glass of wine or a margarita and have to remind myself I was still breastfeeding (not to mention under aged.)  I would check out every guy's crotch, wondering what his cock looked like and how it would feel plunging in and out of me. I'd have to blink and find something else to look at, often another crotch. Of course men loved to chat with me so I had plenty of opportunities for ogling.

At a backyard gathering one afternoon I overheard a new neighbor hiss something about "...that Sex Bomb." Several of the ladies laughed and one said "Dearie, you can give in to envy, jealousy or spite if you choose, but one look at Miranda and my hubbie can't keep his hands off me for at least a month!" That made me smile!

Harold had to work one Saturday so Sarah, two blocks away, invited me and the the kids to come over for a pool party and barbecue. When we arrived her three kids were already in the pool. Sarah was wearing a blue one-piece bathing suit that flattered her figure; Gregory wore swim trunks and a t-shirt. Lizzie already had her suit on and shouted "Pool! Pool!" as soon as we arrived. Sarah volunteered to get sunscreen and a floatie on her, I could change in the bathroom down the hall. Gregory said he needed to get charcoal from the basement.

I quickly changed into flip-flops and a bikini, then opened the bathroom door.  Gregory stood there with his wavy blond hair, Robert Redford looks, no t-shirt and a huge tent in his swim trunks.  I giggled and said "Gregory, your..." He interrupted me with "Hello, Sexy" in his low, sultry voice. I put my hand to my mouth to stifle another giggle. He pulled down his trunks. I blinked. He stepped toward me and my lips opened for his kiss while my arms pulled him closer. While we kissed he reached back to close the door, then undid the strings on my bikini bottom and top,  letting them fall to the floor. His trunks joined them. Now he lifted me onto the sink and began sucking my tits while his thumb and forefinger massaged my clit. His other hand steadied my back so I didn't slip off of or into the sink. I clutched his shoulders and got hot and wet in a hurry. Next he gripped my waist with both hands and rammed his dick into my vagina. He started fucking me steadily while chanting stuff like "Oh, you beautiful, sexy woman, I want you, I'm going to fuck you, say goodbye to your brains because I'm going to fuck them out of you!" He kept a stream of commentary like that up the whole time we were screwing. I crossed my legs behind him and pushed in rhythm with his thrusting, climaxing in minutes. He kept pounding me and then shot a huge load; my pussy milked him dry and big gobs of come leaked out around his now semi-soft dick. What a fabulous fuck!

A minute or so later I blinked, kissed him gently, and told him he'd better get that charcoal. He smiled and whispered in my ear, "Sexy, we don't need any charcoal to light a fire!" I giggled.

Friday afternoon two weeks later Lizzie was off with my mom and I had just fed and nursed little Alex and put him down for a nap. The doorbell rang; when I answered it Gregory stood there and greeted me with "Hello, Sexy" and a smile. I giggled. He reached into his already open fly and pulled out his dick. I blinked. My mouth went dry and my pussy started to moisten and throb. He stepped through the door, closed it and gave me a deep, long kiss. My lips responded and my arms pulled him in tight. His hands removed my skirt, bra, panties and top while fondling my boobs, bottom and cunt lips. Now he broke his kiss to walk me to the family room; he pointed at a blanket and I reached over to spread it over the couch while Gregory caressed my bottom with one hand  and stroked my cunt and clit  with the other.  Next he began telling me how beautiful I was, so sexy, what he wanted to do to me, what I wanted him to do to me and so on--I just loved the sound of his voice. At the same time he brought my hands to his shirt and guided me to unbutton him. I blinked a few times as I concentrated on the unfamiliar task but I started to get the hang of it and it was really fun! Would Harold let me do that? Next he put my hands on his cock; I was fascinated with it but he had me push it back in his pants. Then I learned to unbuckle him and drop his pants and briefs and so we were both completely naked. He lay me down on the blanket, pushed inside me and started fucking, slow at first but then harder and faster. I closed my eyes and an orgasm washed over me. Then he said "Talk to me, Sexy!" and started sucking my tits while I repeated the sort of things he'd been saying: I want you, please fuck me, you're fucking me now, it feels so good! I had another orgasm and soon after he erupted inside me. Oh fucking fantastic!

I gave him a kiss but said, "Gregory, that was terrific but we can't keep doing this! We're sure to get caught! Someone could've seen you at the door! What would Sarah think? I'm sure Harold would not approve and...and...my name would  be mud in the neighborhood! I'd be 'that woman'! So we've got stop. OK?" Gregory gave me a long kiss and said "Sure thing, Sexy." I couldn't help giggling whenever he called me that.

A few weeks later I dropped Lizzie off with my mom for the afternoon, ran a few errands and pulled into our garage with Alex in the back seat and fucking Harold on my mind. I climbed out of the drivers seat, opened the back door and leaned over to unfasten the baby seat. I heard "Hello, Sexy" behind me and giggled. Then I felt a hard-on press into my bottom. I blinked and my mouth went dry. Gregory's low, sexy voice started one of his mesmerizing chants: "You have such a beautiful bottom. I'm sliding your skirt down so I can see it. Now I'm removing your panties. Oh it's so lovely, so sexy. Now I'm pulling your blouse up. I love caressing your bottom. Let me check, yes, you're getting hot and wet. Now I'm unbuckling my pants. You know what's coming. Soon I'll be coming inside you. Now  my pants are off and my cock is jutting out of my jockeys. Now those are off, too. Feel me enter you" and so on. I sighed and closed my eyes, it all felt so wonderful. My face was just inches from my son; Gregory was pounding me faster and faster, my hips were moving in rhythm, pushing back as he pushed forward. Alex woke up, touched my face and said "Mama!" -- his first word! I opened my eyes, smiled adoringly at him, and "Oh my God, Oh my God, OH MY FUCKING GOD!" while Gregory shot his load. I hoped Alex wasn't ready to start repeating everything he heard!

Gregory pulled out and restored my clothes and his own to their proper positions, allowing me buckle up his belt. I kissed him but said, "I thought we weren't going to do this anymore?" He smiled and said "I tried but you're just too sexy!" I giggled but said, "Please, Gregory, don't keep doing this to me!" He replied "Fess up, you loved it!" "Yes, but please stop!" "OK, Sexy, I'll do what you want." I kissed him again; he leaned close to my ear and softly said "Mama." I had another orgasm!

A couple of weeks before Alex turned one, Harold's mom took Lizzie shopping. I fed and nursed Alex and tucked him in for a nap. I decided to catch some rays so I changed into a bikini, gathered suntan lotion, baby monitor and such and stepped out the glass door leading to the pool. But I was puzzled when I couldn't find the inflatable lounge raft. My cell phone rang and my "Hello?" was greeted with "Hello yourself, Sexy." My giggle was cut short by a delightful shiver over my entire body. Gregory continued, "Check out the basement steps, Sexy." I blinked. My mouth went dry. My knees got weak --and I hadn't even seen him yet, let alone his dick! But I knew I would, and knew what would happen. Damn! This guy was really getting to me! I walked over to the steps and sure enough, at the bottom landing there was the inflatable lounge and there was Gregory, stark naked. A strong shiver swept over me. Gregory shut off his cell, I shut off mine, stuck it in my pool bag and began making my way down the concrete steps straight into his arms. He kissed me, took the pool bag off my shoulder and placed it next to the lounge, removed my bikini, and sucked on my tits while caressing my ass. Then he lay down on the lounge with his fuck-pole standing straight up. I moved over him and lowered my pussy onto his dick. I slowly impaled myself; his hands fondled my tits, his thumbs rubbed my nipples and another powerful shiver rocked me. I held onto his shoulders and began sliding up and down on his hard pole while he chanted: "You love the feel of my hard dick in your pussy. You love sliding up and down on it. You're fucking yourself on it. You're getting more and more excited and fucking faster and faster..." When I convulsed  with an orgasm he grabbed my hips and drove me up and down on his still hard dick and I was rocked with several orgasms in succession before he erupted and flooded my pussy with semen. I collapsed on top of him, my heart racing, my chest heaving, my muscles all turned to rubber while he caressed my back and gently kissed my face, neck and hair. After some time I kissed him but said, "I thought you weren't going to do this to me anymore. You promised!" "Sexy, I promised to do what you wanted. I think you wanted me pretty bad!" Another shiver ran through me.

This was getting out of hand! The sex was great but I knew Harold wouldn't put up with my fucking the same guy over and over and as for the neighborhood, I was about to earn a promotion from Angel of Marital Inspiration to Arch-Temptress Homewrecker Supreme. The next day I told Martha I happened to be driving a few streets over and was surprised to see Gregory coming out of Dolores's house. (Dolores dressed and acted cheap, batting her heavily made-up eyes at all the guys and walking with an exaggerated wiggle. Her husband traveled a lot.) Two days later Martha told me Gregory and Sarah had a big fight but he vigorously protested his innocence. The very next week Sarah caught him at a motel with her best friend Vickie! Their breakup dragged on for almost two years -- he apparently could always lure Sarah back to bed -- but eventually she took the kids and moved back to her home town.

One Saturday morning I stood pressed against the front window, a robe over my nightgown, wanting a last glimpse of Harold as he drove off to work. He put in such long hours! We had made love before going to sleep, of course, and he woke me up for a quickie at some point, but our early morning makeout session got interrupted by Alex who always seemed hungry. Time to increase his solid food! Anyway Harold had to leave before we could get back in bed and I was wondering how soon before he could return to me.

I could see the driveway but not the garage door from my angle; I heard it open but then Harold appeared, walking down the driveway. I saw him pick up Lizzie's Big Wheel and move it to the side. He then returned to the garage and backed his truck out to the street. Glancing at the house, he smiled and waved at me and I at him before he drove off. I turned with a sigh; between kids and work and whatnot there just weren't enough chances in the day for fucking!

Alex woke up hungry again; this time I coaxed him into taking some applesauce before nursing. I changed him and settled him back down to sleep. He was so adorable! But I still wasn't sure whether he looked more like Harold or the delivery guy. Thinking of that 'Service With a Smile' made me giggle and sigh. I thought about my other lovers: the short but cute auto shop guy, the Professor whose beard tickled me when we kissed, and of course Gregory with his wavy blond hair and low, sexy voice. He'd had me four times to only once each for the other three. Each was different, as was Harold, each had their own style of fucking and each cock looked different and felt different inside of me. Oh, when would Harold be home?

Lizzie was glued to her cartoons; we only allowed those this one morning a week. Time for my shower! I could make it as leisurely as I liked. I stood eyes closed with the warm water against my back and flowing over my chest when the shower door slid open and I heard Gregory's familiar "Hello, Sexy." Thoughts like What the fuck? How did he get in? Why is he back in town? Am I never getting rid of him? flashed quickly through my brain but I couldn't help giggling. My eyes popped open and there he stood, stark naked with his tool pointing straight at me. I blinked, my mouth went dry, my lips and arms welcomed him. Despite my long legs my pussy was not up high enough for his cock with us both standing, so he dropped to his knees and I slid my legs behind him and my love box swallowed his glorious pole.

We enjoyed a long, leisurely fuck with the shower still running; after he shot his load we stood back up and he proceeded to shampoo my hair (upper and lower!), soap and rinse my whole body with his hands roaming all over. Then he shut off the shower, gave me a deep kiss, and began telling me how beautiful I was and what a wonderful fuck but he wasn't finished with me yet and so on. He turned me around to lean against the wall and gave me another thorough pounding from behind. Finally we stepped out of the shower and he toweled me dry. I gave him a hug and a kiss and said I'd better check on the children; he pulled me back for a longer, tighter hug followed by a deep kiss and then said "Goodbye, Sexy" and let me go. I never saw him again. Sigh.

Martha informed me Gregory followed Sarah, but found her in bed with her high-school sweetheart! Their house went on sale and I was relieved to have Gregory out my hair (upper and lower) for good. I felt bad for the kids but he was such a dog I was sure he'd've gotten caught sooner or later. Hold off on that Homewrecker label, I didn't quite deserve it yet. Of course, now that their marriage was already broken...no, wait, Harold wouldn't like that!