Miranda - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers

"I do."

I nodded. "It takes a lot to create and nurture a team. Paintball costs money. Each player has his or her own set of problems. We aren't professionals with tons of sponsors. We are just a bunch of bush league ballers that are looking to climb up in the ranks. There were times I picked the team over her. That wouldn't sit well with any woman. You know?"

"But, she knows you love the sport. She should appreciate that you have passion for something."

"I don't know if you would say that if you were in her place, Miranda."

Miranda shrugged, "I don't know. I have been coming to your practices and events for years now. I enjoyed seeing the brotherhood you have with your teammates. It is more like a mob of goofy guys than anything else. I liked seeing you be a leader." She reached over and took hold of my hand. She rubbed the bright red bruise where I had taken a few paintball shots to. "I liked seeing you be assertive."

I pulled my hand away slowly. She held onto it slightly, but slowly relinquished her hold. "So, do you want me to fix you up with one of the boys?"

"Will any of them be like you?"

"I don't know."

Miranda smiled and shook her head sweetly, "Then I will just have to admire you until some of them are."

I chuckled uncomfortably, "Ok."

Miranda wrapped her arms around me and held on tight, "Thanks for inviting me to the event."

"Thanks for coming."

Having her so close to me and holding me tightly was nice. My heart was racing. She smelled amazing. Her warmth was welcoming. It had been ages since Lisa had held me like the way Miranda was. I felt two perfectly shaped breasts pressing against me. Miranda's breathing was rhythmic. We were in bed, quietly enjoying one another. We were in bed together, closer than I had been with another woman in a long time.

"Can I stay here tonight? Like here in bed with you?"

"You want to?"

"Yes."

"I'm not so sure, Miranda."

"Please?" she asked cutely as one of her hands had slid down to my thigh and was drawing little circles on the fabric of my basketball shorts. "I don't like the couch. I promise to be good. I promise not to snore."

Her touches had created a semi-erection that I hoped she did not see; a flash of disgust crossed my mind at how easily I was turned on by her. Perhaps it was the freshness of having someone different in bed with me, but the morality of having your cousin so close to you physically would make any man second guess himself. Yet, having one as loving, as caring, and as sexually appealing as Miranda could make even the strongest willed of men break.

"Ok." I said relenting to her.

Miranda pulled herself closer to me as she helped me lay down on the bed. She snuggled tight while still drawing circles on my shorts. The lightness of her touch and the soft cooing she did soon brought me into the deepest sleep of my life.

*

I woke up. It was still dark. I was lying on my side with someone pressed against me. I instinctively wrapped my arms around the person. She was soft. She was warm. It was the most comfortable experience I'd ever had. I pulled her close to me. During my sleep, I developed an erection. Lisa had always dreaded sex after I played an event or even a practice. She had stated that playing made my testosterone pump through my body and made me an animal in bed. My erection pressed into the soft, feminine body that was curled against me. My hands ran up and down the body.

"Evan..."

I snapped out of my partial slumber and looked down to see that it was Miranda that was in my arms. In my sleep, I had totally forgotten that she had stayed over. In my slumbering sleep, I had totally forgotten that she was sleeping in bed with me. Thankfully, she was only talking in her sleep. She was breathing deeply. The t-shirt of mine that she wore had moved about in her sleep. The neckline had plunged down her delicate frame and almost exposed her right breast. I looked with earnest and barely made out a soft nipple. My erection was pressing into her. My mind began to scream out thoughts while my body screamed back with desires.

My hands kept touching her softly. I felt my heart pounding. It felt like it was going to rip through my chest and explode. Her body yielded to all my touching. With desire came false-bravado. My hands slipped underneath the t-shirt and touched her naked skin. It was thrilling. The thrill came from the fact that she was blood. The thrill came from the fact that she was so young. The thrill came from the fact that she wanted to be with me. The thrill was also driven by my desire for sex. Perhaps Lisa was right. After practice or an event, all I wanted to do was fuck. As I touched Miranda, my courage began to build and I became bolder and bolder. My fingers soon traced from the top of her soft back to her waist. I paused and marveled at how truly curvy, shapely, but yet small she was. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I willed my hand further down and discovered she had no underwear on. That discovery had nearly driven me into a rage of lust. I controlled myself and inched down slowly. I took a deep breath before taking a handful of amazing Miranda in my hands. Her ass was perfect. My hands plied with her twenty year old flesh. I was aroused, aroused by my own cousin. My mind began to make excuses for my deviant actions. But, my body didn't care. It wanted more of her.

I played with Miranda's perfect ass. I explored her body. In the darkness of my bedroom, I saw a small smile grow on her face. I froze when she turned in her sleep. My heart nearly stopped. I felt like I was going to die when she turned around so abruptly. She faced away from me. My mind instinctively told me it was time to calm myself down. She didn't want anymore of what I was doing. Miranda adjusted herself and pushed back into me. She reached around for my hand. I slid my hand under hers. She grabbed a hold of it and brought it to her flat little stomach and drifted back into deep slumber. The silence in my room was deafening. The only thing that could have been heard was the breathing Miranda did.

I gathered myself. My erection was still pressing against her. But, during her adjustment, the t-shirt she wore had risen up on her body. Her naked ass was pressed perfectly onto me. My mind fought my body again. But, again, my mind lost that battle. I pushed my erection against her. Miranda's body responded by pressing up against it more. She responded by moving her hips about, almost gyrating on me. The physical touch alone was thrilling without taking into account that this was my cousin. My hand that was placed on her stomach by Miranda began to drift downward on her body. She was so silky soft. I could not wrap my mind around how much I desired her. I wanted her. As I inched further and further down her body, Miranda shifted her legs. She almost seemingly parted them slightly for me to reach. She was perfectly shaved. Not a single pubic hair was present for me to discover. My index finger finally reached the destination that I wanted. Her perfectly little slit. I pressed forward. Miranda shifted in her sleep as if guiding me to the prize. I reached further and further until I could fit her entire pussy in my palm. She was wet. My heart was crashing about in me. I gave her pussy a few firm rubs and her body responded more aggressively, grinding into my hand, grinding into my erection. A moan escaped her lips.

"Oh god." Miranda moaned. Her body tensed up. She turned in my embrace. I froze as she turned to face me. Two beautiful eyes looked right into mine. "Evan?"

"Miranda..."

"Were you just..."

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have."

"No." Miranda said slightly embarrassed. "It is ok."

"No, it isn't."

Miranda searched for my hands that I had pulled away from her body. She found the one that had palmed her pussy and brought it to her lips. She licked her own moisture off one of my fingers. "I guess my body wanted you." She said softly as she brought my hand to my mouth and had me taste. I did and my head nearly exploded right then and there. "Don't you agree? Don't you agree that I wanted you?"

I nodded.

Miranda let my hand go and reached down to touch my erection. She swirled the head of my cock with her finger tips softly, "I guess your body wanted me too."

I nodded. "I still do."

Miranda's hand slipped into the waistband of my shorts, pushed past my boxers and took a hold of my erection. "I wanted to do this for so long."

"Why?" I gasped as her touch sent shivers down my spine.

"Because I had always wanted you." Miranda said as she tugged on my erection using my pre-cum that had built up for lubricant. "Because, I always loved you. Because, I had always wanted to be more than a cousin to you. Because, I had always thought you deserved better than Lisa. Because, I have always known you're the right man for me."

"You're my cousin." I barely uttered as she quickened her pace.

"I don't care."

"I do."

"Do you?"

I thrashed back as a thunderous orgasm was building in me. "Yes...no...I don't know."

Miranda pulled her hand away. My eyes snapped open in shock. I turned to look at her. She licked the pre-cum off her fingers. She closed her eyes seemingly savoring my taste in her mouth. Miranda leaned in. Our faces were inches apart. "I will only go further if you want me and much as I want you."

"Miranda..." I pleaded, "This is wrong."

Miranda leaned in closer and kissed me. Her softly lips pressed against mine. I felt her tongue press into my mouth. I met her tongue with my own. She broke the kiss, "I know its wrong, which makes it even better."

"Miranda..."

"Do you agree that there isn't another woman out there that knows you as well as I do?"

I nodded.

"Do you agree that there isn't another woman out there that knows how to take care of you better than I could?"

I nodded.

"Then make your decision tomorrow. Or take some time to think about it."

I nodded, "Ok."

She freed my erection from my shorts. She leaned down and took me in. Her mouth was warm and wet. I gasped when she pushed all the way down, taking all of me into her. Her tongue twirled around the shaft quickly. As she pulled back up for a breath, she sucked on the head of my cock loudly. Before I could utter another word, she dove back down. Her head bobbed up and down furiously. Through my pent up sexual frustration, I couldn't hold on. I grabbed at her body. Muted by the shear ecstasy of her sucking, I blew my load. I heard her gag slightly as she swallowed but continued to suck and bob her head. As my cock pumped its final few streams into her mouth, Miranda licked me clean. She tucked my softening cock back into my shorts. She looked at me, "Was that good?"

I nodded. I was spent. I didn't know what to say. I watched as Miranda snuggled back into me. She pressed herself into a position she was most comfortable with and drifted off to sleep. My desire satisfied by her, my mind began to take over. I hated myself. I hated myself for letting what had happen slip out of my control. I hated myself for wanting her. I hated myself for still wanting her. As my internal battle raged on, my body fell away to fatigue. I slept.

*

I woke up as the sun shot into my room. I sat up slowly in bed and found that Miranda must have gotten up earlier and left. I picked up my phone and found no texts from Lisa, but one from Miranda.

AS YOU WAKE UP SORE FROM THE EVENT, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ALCHEMY BETWEEN US IS NOTHING SHORT OF MAGICAL. MY FEELINGS FOR YOU ARE TRUE. MY DESIRE FOR YOU IS SPECIAL AND NOT MEANT FOR ANYONE ELSE. I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU HAUNT MY THOUGHTS. YOU ARE IN MY MIND. YOU ARE IN MY HEART. POETICALLY SILLY AS THIS MAY BE, YOU ARE THE MAN I LONG FOR. I AM QUITE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITIES AND IMPOSSIBILITIES OF WHAT THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BECOME OF, BUT LIKE YOU HAVE TAUGHT YOUR PLAYERS FROM THE PAST TO THE PRESENT. WHAT JOURNEY ISN'T WORTH THE RISK? WHAT MAN CAN CALL HIM THAT IF HE DOES NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FAIL? I HAVE THE COURAGE TO FAIL. DO YOU?

I set my phone down and got out of bed. I went through my morning routines and sat down on the couch in my living-room. I pulled my gear bag up to me and brought out my paintball markers for cleaning. My phone rang. I answered.

"Yo."

"Hey, Niko."

"What's up coach? How are you feeling?" Niko asked.

"I'm feeling ok."

"You want to grab a coffee? I am right around the corner from you."

"Sure, sounds good."

"See you in ten, homes." Niko said and disconnected our call.

I dressed as quickly as I could and walked over to the neighborhood café. Niko was one of the players that I had coached since he was a scrawny teenager. He soon became a trusted and valued friend that I considered family. As I walked up to the café, I saw the six foot, lanky figure of a man sitting at one of the café's outside seats drinking a coffee. He pointed to the cup on the table that he had gotten for me. I sat down and took a sip.

"You look remarkably fresh." Niko commented.

"I feel it."

"Did you get some sex or something from Lisa?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

Niko chuckled, "Jacked it in the shower, didn't you? No shame in that, I did that too."

I took another sip. "Far from it."

Niko looked over to me with his ashy-brown eyes and tilted his head. "Spill it, old man."

"We can keep things between us in confidence, right?"

Niko poked his chest with a lanky index finger, "You know we both have dark secrets of each other that will never see the light of day."

I nodded. "Miranda."

"What about her?" Niko asked as he took a long sip of coffee.

"It was Miranda last night."

Niko coughed violently as he choked on the coffee he had just sipped. "What?"

I nodded as Niko composed himself.

"Are you kidding?"

I shook my head.

"Like fucked?"

I shook my head. "Not really."

Niko shook his head in disbelief as he sat back in his seat. "Well, I know you will tell me when you want to." He leaned in closer to me over the table and whispered, "But, bro...she is your cousin."

"Don't you think I know this?"

"What happened, dude?"

I shrugged, "She came over to cook dinner for me after the event for my birthday."

"Fuck!"

I looked over to Niko after his sudden outburst. "What?"

"I left your present at home."

I waved him off.

"Continue..." Niko insisted.

I took a long sip from my coffee. I pulled out my vape mod, took a deep drag and continued, "The night was nice. She cooked a great dinner. We hung back to watch a movie and had popcorn. When the movie was over, it was already late. She asked to stay over. I mean, dude, it wouldn't be the first time she had stayed over. She took a shower, wore a shirt of mine and I was in bed ready to sleep. But, instead of crashing on the couch, she got into bed with me."

Niko's eyes widened with shock and amazement. He leaned back in his seat. "Oh shit, dude."

"She started up asking me about Lisa. I told her some shit. But, when it came down to sleep, she asked to stay in bed with me. I was so tired, I just let it happen. She snuggled up. In the middle of the night...I woke up thinking she was Lisa and was feeling up on her. Next thing...she woke up and we started up."

"Fuck..." Niko uttered. "She is so cute. Dude, how did you not just jump her right away?"

"Niko...she is my cousin."

"Bruh, kissing cousins?"

I shook my head, "It was an internal battle, man. But, she wanted to show me she wanted me."

"How?"

I cocked my head a little and whispered, "She blew me."

Niko let out a gasp, "Bro, every guy on the team wants her. And, you go and let her suck you off. I am jealous as shit. But, on the other hand, incestuous relations aside...wow."

"Yeah."

Niko took another sip of coffee, "What about Lisa?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Things haven't been that great. I haven't seen her in a week."

"The signs are there?"

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Sure seems like it to me."

I nodded, "It just might need that extra poke to end it."

"Any losses with cutting Lisa loose?" Niko asked.

I shook my head. "There wouldn't be any loss at all."

Niko shrugged, "Cut the bitch loose."

"And what about Miranda?"

Niko sipped his coffee, "What do you feel?"

I showed Niko the message that Miranda had sent to me. He read it and handed my phone back to me.

"That girl is deep."

"Agreed."

"If I were you, I would tread lightly. I am sure the fam won't be too thrilled with this at all."

"Exactly."

*

I slowed my Mercedes to a stop in front of the office Lisa worked at. She had finally texted me and wanted to get dinner. As I played with the buttons on my shirt, I felt extremely nervous. I wanted to end it with her. I wanted nothing more to do with a woman that constantly put me aside. I wasn't the needy type, but a man does need attention. I watched as Lisa stepped out of the office. She had several co-workers around her. Lisa was a stunning thirty-two year old that I met through mutual friends. She was voluptuous. Her long wavy blond locks could be spotted from blocks away. Her piercing blue eyes could melt a man where he stood. The first few months of the relationship, she fucked like a whore. I was truly amazed at how dirty she really was. But, as time passed, she grew into more of a prude than I could have imagined.

Lisa stood with two of her male co-workers. One of which had his hand on her waist. I wasn't the jealous type, but that infuriated me. I got out of my Mercedes and walked over quietly as her co-workers were speaking extremely loudly about some sort of made up story to impress her. I got up close enough to them without being noticed and pushed off the co-worker's hand. The talking stopped. Lisa was shocked I was standing next to her.

"Evan...you're early." Lisa said.

"Who is this?" The co-worker that had his hand on Lisa said. He immediately puffed his chest out.

"This is Evan. Umm...I'm going to have dinner with him." Lisa said embarrassed at the situation I was putting her in.

I stuck my hand out, "Hey guys, I'm Evan. Like Lisa here said, I'm taking her to dinner."

Lisa pointed to the co-worker that had his hand on her. "This is Dan and Avery."

Dan, with his chest still puffed out to appear bigger than me smirked. He eyed me from head to toe. "So, what do you do?"

"Graphic artist." I said simply.

He chuckled, "Any work in it?"

I motioned back to my Mercedes, "Enough to pay for that in cash. I'm going to take Lisa and go to dinner. Why don't you hop into your car and go home. Good to meet you boys."

I tugged Lisa away. The two men stood there and eyed us the entire time we walked back to my SUV. I opened the door and practically shoved Lisa into the passenger seat. When I got into the driver seat and shut the door Lisa was already making excuses.

"You were early."

"You let guys touch you around the waist like that often?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "It isn't what you think."

"Last night...work...was it at Dan's?"

"Evan, stop."

"Answer me."

Silence. I turned to look at Lisa. She sat there playing with her leather briefcase. I nodded. I honked my horn. Dan stopped on his way to his car. I turned to Lisa, "You can go to his place tonight."

"It's over?" She asked.

"It's been over."

Lisa nodded, "We had some fun times, yeah?"

I nodded. "Get out."

*

I spent a few days in silence. I needed time to reflect on what had happened between Lisa and me. A part of me was relieved that the masquerading was over. I didn't have to pretend to be happy anymore whenever she was around. I didn't have to force myself to listen to her insanely boring stories about work. It was as if I had escaped a nasty prison sentence and walked away without any problems. I sat on my couch working on some things that I agreed to work on for a company in Seattle. I took a drag from my vape mod and looked over to my phone. A text message came through. I picked it up. It was Miranda.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers