Miranda - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers

I leaned into her and kissed her softly on her lips. "But, what about the fact we are..."

"Cousins?" she asked as she kissed me back.

I nodded. Just the mere thought of her desire in the entire idea of us being together drove me to want her more.

Miranda pulled one of the straps of her nightie off her shoulder. It fell away slowly taking some of the garment down with it and exposing a generous portion of her firm breasts. She reached over, took my hand and brought it up to one of her perfect B-cups and gasped gently when my hand made contact. "I won't tell if you won't."

"I won't."

Miranda smiled. She pulled me close to her and kissed me softly on the lips. My heart slammed into my chest as she pulled herself onto me. She straddled my legs while she kissed my neck. She giggled as my beard tickled her nose. Miranda leaned back a bit and fluffed her hair out. "I just want to be here with you tonight. I don't need you to worry about anything or anyone else at all. Just take in the moment and forget about everything else. Forget about Lisa. Forget about the team just for now. Forget about us being cousins. We don't have to think about the rest of our lives. We don't have to think about if there is a possibility for us or not. Just enjoy it with me. Enjoy the night with me. Ok?"

I nodded.

"Just be with me."

I nodded as I pulled her closer to me. My hands found their way to her waist. Miranda smiled shyly as she began to move her hips about. She bit her bottom lip as my hands moved down from her waist to her silky legs. I rubbed them firmly as I felt the heat from her sex. I wanted her. She was right; I should just forget about everything and enjoy the moment. Miranda leaned down and planted her lips firmly onto mine. The surge of passion and sense of urgency that came from her overtook me. It overtook every bit of control I had in reserve. It overtook every lingering doubt I had. She was perfect for me.

Miranda broke her passionate kiss with a gasp as she sat back. A smile grew on her face when she felt my erection pressing between her legs. Without breaking eye contact, she pulled her nightie off slowly and began to rock herself slowly on my cock. My heart quickened its pace as I watched Miranda rub her hands across her body. The force she used as she was grinding against me grew and grew.

"Come here," I uttered.

Miranda scooted off me and lay next to me in her perfect naked glory. She covered her beautiful mouth and pointed at the small wet spot that she had left on my shorts. "Sorry, Evan."

"Don't be."

"You see what you do to me?"

I nodded and pulled her close to me. I kissed her deeply. Her lips yielded to mine. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. I met it with mine. We kissed. We kissed passionately. Miranda's hands poured onto my body. She pulled my shorts and boxers down freeing my engorged member. She broke our kiss and looked up at me.

"I want you in me." Miranda said with a hunger in her voice that I had never heard from her before. "I want you so badly."

I nodded and got up from my bed. Miranda laid back and spread her legs slowly. I started to move towards her perfectly shaved slit and was held back by her.

"No, don't eat me out. I need you." Miranda pleaded. "I need you so bad."

Without another word spoken by me, I moved in. I felt Miranda's eyes watch me as I positioned myself between her legs. I took hold of my cock and guided it right between the glistening lips of her pussy. I looked up and found Miranda mouthing the word 'please'. Slowly, I entered her. Like a tidal wave, I was washed away with pleasure, guilt and desire. I plunged deep into her as her body pulled me. Miranda audibly gasped as she felt me enter her. She gripped the covers of my bed and shoved her head back into my pillows.

"Oh. My. God." Miranda moaned loudly.

Her signs of pleasure only made me want to keep penetrating her. I began to pump wildly into her. I didn't care anymore. Cousin or not, I desired her. I desired to be with her. I desired...no, I now craved to be one with her. Miranda reached up and gripped my back as I drove home every bit of passion between us. She cried out and yelled as I delved into her flesh. I looked down and saw that she was close. Her pussy gripped me like a vice and pulsated as her body finally lost control. Her legs stiffened as her body shook. A wave of euphoric pleasure coursed through her endlessly as she let out the sexiest moan I had ever heard from a woman. Her loss of control only made me lose my own. As I continued to pump, I began to pull away from her.

"No." Miranda cried out and was barely able to say, "...in me."

Before I could even second guess the act, Miranda's legs wrapped around me and pulled me deep into her. I couldn't hold on anymore. I came. A low groan of pleasure and relief came from deep within me as I emptied into her. As I came into Miranda, she looked me in the eyes. There was nothing but love in them. She nodded as she felt me empty into her. Each pump she felt spasm out of my cock, she nodded and bit her bottom lip. Spent, I fell off to her side panting.

Miranda curled into me and rested her head on my chest. "No regrets, Evan."

I shook my head. "No. None whatsoever."

"Good." Miranda cooed softly. "I love you, Evan."

I smiled and held her close. "I love you too."

I woke up the next day with Miranda still clinging to me. I looked down and smiled seeing that she was sleeping peacefully. I reached over and touched her silky hair and took a deep breath in as if I was taking in her essence. She smelled amazing. I kissed her softly on the forehead and slipped out of bed. I pulled on my shorts and walked out into my living room. I stood for a moment and stared out into the bay. It has been a while since I felt this at peace with everything. As I slowly turned to the kitchen, I noticed someone standing on the street in front of my home. A lump formed in my throat when I realized it was Lisa.

*

"What do you want?" I asked as I stood at my opened front door. Lisa stood there quietly. Her eyes were red from crying and looked puffy. She took a deep breath and wanted to say something, but was silent. I shook my head, "I don't know what it is that you want, but I don't want to hear it. So, if you can get off my property and go home, it would be great."

"Evan, I want to talk."

"About what?"

"About us. I know you blocked my number. I tried emailing you. I just want to be what we once were. A couple." Lisa said softly.

"No Dan?" I asked as I looked past her.

"No."

"That's a surprise."

Lisa nodded slowly, "Ok, I am going to admit it. I slept with Dan. I cheated on you, but it was a mistake!"

"Was it?"

Lisa nodded.

"How many times?" I asked. "When did it start?"

Lisa was silent.

"I just want you to know; whatever you say will not change the situation. I just want to know."

"Many times, I cheated on you with Dan many times."

I smirked while I shook my head. "I figured. I always had some sort of suspicion that you were. I guess I could have forgiven a one time mistake, but many times?"

Lisa shrugged. "It was because you were playing that stupid paintball all the time. The practices. The events. The long road trips or flights to events. I couldn't handle all of that. I didn't understand the game. I didn't want to be that paintball wife or girlfriend standing on the sidelines. I just couldn't handle all those guys being around you and you being a coach. I felt ignored. I had needs!"

"I made time for you, Lisa. I truly did. But, you know what the sport and the team means to me. I invited you along to experience what I loved so much. But, I loved you too. I made an effort; you just went and fucked Dan behind my back before even saying anything to me."

"Loved? You don't anymore?"

I shook my head.

Lisa began to sob softly. "Can I come in at least to talk?"

"No." I said and stood my ground firmly.

"Why not?"

"You gave up the right to come into my home."

"But, it is our home."

"It was never our home."

Lisa lunged forward and forced her way into my home. I was startled by her sudden movement. Her body slammed into mine and rocked me back into my home. She charged in while sobbing loudly.

"I don't want there to not be an us!" Lisa yelled.

I scrambled to my feet, "Lisa, it's over!"

"Evan?"

Lisa and I both looked up as Miranda walked out of my bedroom wearing one of my t-shirts. She rubbed her eyes and looked around confused. Lisa turned her attention to me. Her eyes were filled with rage and anger. "What is she doing here? Are you fucking your cousin? You are fucking sick! She is like a child, you fucking molester!"

Miranda held her hands up, "Lisa...calm down."

"You shut the fuck up, you little whore!" Lisa yelled.

"Lisa, you gave up on Evan. You have to admit it. You did." Miranda said as she stood proudly. "You cheated on him. You never made the effort to understand the love he has for his sport. You never even made an attempt to understand him. From where I am standing, you have no right to be angry here. It doesn't matter how old I am or what my relationship to him is. You're the one who is wrong here. I watched from a distance what you did to him. I watched and said nothing when all you did was make faces when he was with his players. I watched and said nothing when all you did was text people on your phone and never just sat back and enjoyed the sport for what it was. I hated you. I hated that you would mistreat a man like Evan the way you did. You disgust me. You coming here begging sickens me."

It happened so quickly that I barely had a chance to react. I played a sport where my reaction time was the difference between scoring a point or getting eliminated and I could not have prevented anything. Lisa's hand shot out from her side and slapped Miranda soundly. The sound of the contact stung my ears. Miranda's petite little body was sent reeling to the side.

"I hate you!" Lisa yelled. She stomped out of my home. I watched as she hurried to the gate and slammed it shut violently.

I turned and found Miranda sitting on the floor as she rubbed the side of her face. Tears streamed down from her eyes and onto her soft cheeks. She looked up at me with eyes of fear and sadness. "I'm sorry. I was only trying to help."

I shut the door to my home and walked over to Miranda. I helped her to her feet and guided her to my couch in the living room. I held her close to me as she cried softly. "It's ok. I'm sorry that she hit you. I should I have stopped her, but she was so fast."

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Miranda kept saying softly as she cried.

"I said it is ok." I said as I kissed her on her head.

"She has the right to be angry with me."

I looked down at her, "What do you mean?"

"I took you away from her. I deserved the slap."

"No...no, Miranda. You didn't take me away from her. I left her when she abandoned me and our relationship. You had nothing to do with it."

"No?"

I shook my head, "No."

Miranda looked into my eyes, "Do you hate me?"

I shook my head. "No."

Miranda leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips. "I don't think our love will be a secret anymore."

I sighed and resigned to the fact that she was right. The shit was about to hit the fan. Lisa knew everyone in my family. She knew my friends. She was going to ruin everything for me. She was going to ruin everything for us. "No. It probably won't be a secret anymore."

*

The shit did hit the fan. I don't think I could have ever thought my family would have taken their anger and disappointment towards me to such levels. I had not seen Miranda or heard from her for more than a week. I tried to text her, but it yielded no responses. I stepped out of my house and walked over to the café quietly. Everything that I did after the secret was out felt like I was on auto-pilot. I was going through the paces. Nothing seemed to have any meaning if Miranda wasn't going to be around to experience it with me. I looked up as I got to the café and saw Niko sitting at a table waiting for me. He pointed to a cup that was next to his. I sat down with him and drank from the cup quietly.

"How is she?" Niko asked.

I shrugged, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"Family cut off all lines of communication, didn't they?"

I nodded.

Niko sipped from his coffee and looked over to me. "So, what are you gonna do?"

I shrugged.

"Do you love her?"

I sipped from the coffee again. I pulled my vape mod out and took a long drag from it. I exhaled a large plume of vapor and looked over to Niko. "I'm going to be honest with you."

"I always expect you to be."

"I don't think I ever felt a love like Miranda's."

Niko shook his hands, "That's not what I asked. I asked if you loved her."

"Yes."

Niko nodded and leaned back into his seat. "So, stop being a fucking pussy and go fight for her, bruh. She was always with you. She was there whether you won or lost. She was there when Lisa was a cheating cunt. She stood up to the bitch and spoke for herself and fought for you. So, go and get her."

"I wished it was that simple."

"Family?"

I nodded.

Niko shrugged, "Who fucking cares? The whole team knows now. We don't fucking care. Shit, we are jealous for sure, but you're our brother, our leader, our coach. We would never think anything else of you."

I looked over to him, "Ignore my family?"

Niko leaned over the table, "What has your family done for you? I mean, I'm not here to stir the pot, but I don't remember one single time where they were at an event. I am pretty sure it was you that made all that money, bought a fucking house and bought that ridiculous expensive little penis Mercedes. They didn't help you with that. Why do you need their approval to love someone?"

I took another drag from my mod and exhaled slowly. "Bro, she is my cousin."

Niko rolled his eyes, "Then just don't fucking have any twelve toed babies! I hate seeing you like this man. I am not trying to be selfish or anything, but it affects everyone. At practice, we all can feel that you don't have any energy. There ain't any spark in yah! Bro, we need our leader. Again...not trying to be selfish, but finals are around the corner. I...we need our leader. We all worked too hard to not give it our best at the end. You gave up too much not to see your plan and dream happen. If Miranda is the fucking key to this, then brother, let's saddle the fuck up and do this shit."

I smiled, "You're being serious?"

Niko drank from his cup and sat back in his seat. He nodded his head up a bit, "Bro, the whole fucking team is behind you. Your other fam will roll with you when your blood fam turned their backs on you."

*

Niko was always the ying to my yang. He was the calm when I was the fierce. Everything he said made sense to me. The people I called my family never truly were that. They were blood relatives. The team, my team, they were my family. Miranda has been the biggest part of my life and she had been flying under the radar longer than I could remember. Now that she got a chance to shine, Lisa had to ruin it for me. I drove my Mercedes through Brooklyn to Miranda's home. I prayed quietly to myself that her parents had not sent her away. It was late. There were no cars on the road. There were no people on the streets. I needed to see her. I needed Miranda.

I parked around the corner from Miranda's home and got out of my Mercedes. I walked over calmly and saw that her bedroom's light was the only one still on at this time of the night. I snuck past the bushes my uncle had grown as a privacy hedge and tapped on Miranda's window hoping that it was just her in the lit room. Miranda's face popped out from behind the blinds and stared at me in shock.

"Miranda!" I exclaimed as I could barely control the volume to my voice.

She slid her window open gently. "Evan, what are you doing here? It is three in the morning."

"I needed to see you."

"My dad will come out and kill you if he knew you were here."

"I don't care."

Miranda shook her head, "But, I do!"

"Miranda, I need you in my life. I need you with me. I don't care about what people think. I don't give a shit about what the family thinks. I can't stand being without you." I whispered.

Miranda's eyes welled with tears. She shook her head slowly, "Evan, this was all my fault. It was stupid to think we could actually exist together."

"What?"

"It was just a stupid thought. A silly dream. I'm just a stupid girl thinking love actually mattered."

I reached out to her and held her hands. "Miranda, don't do this. There hasn't been anything this pure in my life. Don't give up on it. Don't give up on me."

"But, what do I do? What do we do?"

"Stay with me."

"Evan...I can't."

"Why?"

"My parents won't let me leave. It was bad enough that my dad nearly beat me to death. I don't want to face that again." Miranda said sadly. Tears streamed down her face. It tore me apart seeing her in the condition she was in. "I'm afraid. I know I said a lot of things to you, but I didn't see the scope of things. I'm afraid to lose everything. I am afraid to lose my family. I wouldn't know what to do. I'm so sorry."

"Miranda, my family turned their backs on me. I'm by myself. I'm all alone if you turn your back on me. I don't care if there is anything out in the world for me, but I definitely know there is nothing without you. I won't rush you. I won't push you. You know you have a place in my heart and my home for you. I just want you to think about it."

Miranda nodded.

I pulled myself closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips. It took a moment, but her lips finally kissed me back. The emotion and love was felt. It coursed through us like a powerful current. I broke the kiss and began to sneak back towards my Mercedes. I whispered, "I love you, Miranda."

Miranda shut her window slowly and quietly while mouthing the words, "I love you too."

*

I sat in my office as I sent completed work to another design firm that I was contracted for. I leaned back in my office chair and stared out into the bay. My body froze in perfect stillness when I saw a familiar shape standing in front of my home. I blinked my eyes rapidly as I tried to focus on the figure. It was Miranda. My heart leapt into my throat as I scrambled out of my office chair and hurried to open the door to my home.

"Miranda?" I called out as I swung the heavy wooden door open.

She was standing right on the other side. Miranda set a large bag down by her feet and looked at me with a bittersweet look in her eyes. She brought up a delicate hand and wiped away a tear. "I made my decision. I told my family. I am sure they are telling yours as we speak. You're right; I don't want to give up on this."

I picked up her bag and led her into my home. She stepped in and stood shakily as I shut the door. "What happened?"

"My father doesn't want to see me anymore. He took away all the things that he provided for me and told me to pack what I could in a bag and leave. He said to never come home again. He doesn't want that kind of shame in the family. My mother just sat there and said nothing."

"Aww, Miranda..." I said as I reached out to her.

Miranda held me off. "I'm being serious, Evan. I want you to know that I left the only thing I knew was a sure thing for us. I want you to know this was the biggest leap of faith I have ever taken. And, I did it all for you. I love you. I don't care what life has installed for us, but...it seems that as long as I am with you, I can face it."

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers