Miranda - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers

I opened my arms and Miranda fell into them. She sobbed heavily against me as I held her close. My own eyes welled up in tears. I guided her into my bedroom and set her down on the bed. Miranda held onto me tightly and pulled me down with her. She pulled my head in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever been a part of. Her lips pressed tightly against mine as she kissed and searched for the same love that she had for me. I kissed her back. I kissed her back with everything I had. My hands roamed her body. I pawed at her amazingly yielding form. She moaned loudly as I took hold of her perfect breasts.

"I love you so much." Miranda said as she pulled her sweatshirt off.

"I love you too."

Miranda slipped off her shirt and tugged off the tight leggings she wore. She moved to the center of my bed and laid there in picture perfection wearing nothing but a lacey bra and a pair of matching panties. She crossed her legs seductively and waited for me. Her eyes met mine as I took her in. My mouth watered with hunger. I wanted to devour her. I wanted to take her and ravage her. She reached out slowly and touched the top of my now swollen member. She made little circles on the cloth covered bulb of my cock and licked her lips.

"Show me. Show me how much you want me." Miranda said softly.

I nodded. I pulled my clothes off and tossed them aside. I dove into Miranda. She giggled as I kissed her wildly. My lips ran all across her body. I kissed and licked up and down her legs. Miranda twitched and shook as my kisses tickled her. I parted her legs and moved up her inner thighs. Her giggles and laughs turned into moans and gasps. My lips stopped at the dampening fabric of her panties. Her smell was intoxicating. It made me want her. It aroused me thoroughly. I took hold of the lacey and delicate fabric of her panties and slid them off her slowly. Miranda moved her hips about to aide in me taking it off.

"I thought about you the entire time I was away from you." Miranda whispered.

"I did too." I said as I set her panties off to the side of the bed. "All I kept thinking about is how good we are together."

"I don't care what people think." Miranda moaned softly as I began to kiss up her legs and worked my way to her dripping sex.

"I only care about you." I said between kisses as I finally reached her perfectly shaved mound. I gave the moistened lips of her slit a soft kiss. It drove shivers up Miranda's body unleashing a moan from her. Without another word, I plunged into her. My tongue swirled wildly about the lips of her pussy. Miranda gasped in pleasure as my tongue found her clit. Her body shook and shivered as I licked. Her hands pawed at my head. She pulled me deeper and harder into her. My tongue nearly mashed into her perfect pussy as her body rocked with as an orgasmic wave began to build within her.

"Oh my god, Evan!"

I licked faster and faster, dictated by the pace that she had set as she ground her hips into my face.

"Don't make me wait." Miranda uttered as her body shivered uncontrollably. "Make me cum."

I obliged. I doubled my effort as my tongue quickened its pace and tighten the circles around her clit. I extended a finger and slid it into her. She was wet with pleasure. Her pussy was already pulsating. The extra stimulation from my finger drove her over the edge. The walls of her pussy clamped down hard on my finger as she couldn't hold on anymore. The building orgasmic wave slammed home. Miranda erupted. She arched her back as her climax ripped through her. She cried out, "I'm cumming! Oh my god, Evan, I am cumming!"

I pulled my head back. Miranda's body shuddered deeply as the wave of pleasure dissipated slowly. I pushed her legs open and stared down at her. She could barely contain herself. She looked up at me with best of her ability. She focused on me and smiled as her eyes drifted from my eyes and down to my erection.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Miranda said breathily.

I nodded as I got into position and took hold of my throbbing member. I guided it right into her slowly. Miranda winced as she took me into her. I felt the suction of her little slit taking all of me in. She let out a lewd but sultry moan as I entered her completely.

"This feels so right." Miranda said softly.

I pulled out slowly and pushed back into her. I repeated the motion. With each action completed, Miranda mouthed the words 'I love you'. She was right. It felt right. It felt like we were meant to be together. I grunted as I quickened my pace. I didn't want to be gentle anymore. The beast within me began to take over. I gripped her legs as I began to pump into her with more and more force.

"Oh god, you feel so good!" She cried out as she reached out and grabbed at the pillows of my bed. "Oh my god!"

Her pleasure fueled me. Seeing her lose control brought a new found sense of validation. I pumped wildly into her. Our bodies rocked against each other. We no longer cared. The bond between cousins was gone. We were together. We were lovers. I stopped seeing her as that bright little girl that was always there for me in my life. She was something more now. She was someone I desired. I didn't care what anyone else thought anymore.

"Fuck me." Miranda yelled.

I pushed deeper.

"Please!"

I pushed harder. My climax building as I rammed into her. Her body pushed about on my bed from my momentum.

"Fuck me like you love me, Evan!" she pleaded.

I couldn't hold on. A low grunt came from within my body as I emptied into her. My cock pulsed inside of her as Miranda's own orgasm pulled me deep within her. We laid their together with our bodies entwined with pleasure and joy. I let out a deep breath as I finally felt my cock empty its last stream of cum into her.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you too." Miranda whispered as she smiled while looking into my eyes.

"That was amazing."

"You were amazing."

"Thanks." I said as I lay down next to her on the bed breaking our connection. "I'm sorry I came in you."

Miranda smiled warmly, "It is ok. I wanted you to."

She pulled herself close to me and rested her head on my chest. We lay there quietly swept away in euphoria. I felt her breathing softly as her fingers began to trace little patterns on my chest. The gravity of everything began to set in for the both of us. Everything before in our lives was predictable, but the new steps that we had taken together and tomorrow was the unknown. It was something that we never planned for. It was scary. It was exciting. It was perfect. I kissed her softly on the head as sleep wrapped its warm blanket of calm over the both of us.

*

I stood at the start box. The energy of the crowd was electrifying. I held my paintball marker in my hand as the rest of my teammates from my squad walked onto the field. Niko stood next to me and patted me on my shoulder. I looked over to him and saw that he was smiling even through his goggles.

"Feeling good, old man?"

I nodded. I looked over to the pit crew area of our team. I watched as Miranda stuffed loaded pods into the packs of the next squad on our team that was due to play. She noticed that I was looking at her. She stood and smiled. I looked back over to Niko. "I'm feeling better than ever."

"Good." Niko said as he took his position.

I settled into a starting stance and watched as the timer on the scoreboard counted down to zero. The buzzer sounded starting the match. I leapt out of my stance. No matter the outcome to the event. Everything was right. Everything couldn't have been better. For once in a long time, I was truly happy and it was with Miranda and my other family by my side.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers