Miranda's Wild Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his body lay against mine and then I felt his hands in mine and my arms were alive again and they fell upon my body and I curled into a ball as the ship slowed down and the sea was calm and I felt a sheet thrown across me and his arms held me inside him and I breathed him in and in the dream, I fell into a deep and restful sleep.

I awoke late the next morning. Instinctively I reached for my tablet to see if I had calls or messages. There were none. But instead of the usual sense of disappointment I started to recall my dreams from the night before. I shut my eyes and rolled over, reliving what I could remember. I smiled at how I had been the most powerful, sexual mixture of man and woman and how those different orgasms had felt within me. I reached out to the edge of the bed and felt something flimsy and soft. I opened my eyes and there was a ribbon laying upon my bed. I sat up and woke more fully and inspected it. It was some kind of sash that had been tied to the top corner of the bed. Then in my peripheral vision I saw a second one tied to the bottom corner. I twisted round and saw that all four corners of the bed has these sashes tied there, trailing upon the bed.

Then I rolled over and looked on the side table where I had just taken my tablet from. There were the torn remnants of condom packets and on the floor by the table were unfurled condoms. And on the table, hidden at first by my tablet and resting beneath the little bottle of sleeping pills was a piece of paper with the single word "Miranda" hand written upon it.

I picked up the note and turned it over. On the other side was written this:

"Baby, I came to see you because I was worried at how low you'd felt. I had to let myself in through the garden because you wouldn't answer and then I saw the tablets and was worried you'd done something silly. So I stayed a while just to make sure you kept breathing. It looked like you were having one hell of a dream! But once I knew you were okay I wrote you this note and kissed you goodbye.

I love you.

Robert.

xxx"

I read the note three times and each time I read it, the dream of last night's passion kept emerging in my thoughts and more and more of it kept coming back to me. By the time I'd read it for the third time, my cock was hard, my heart was pounding and my head was swimming. I sent Robert a text asking if it was safe to call. He texted back straight away asking me to give him five minutes and then ring him. I got up and went to the toilet to pee and then filled the kettle and put it on and drank a glass of water. I sat back down on the bed and rang him. As soon as he answered, I said, "What happened last night?"

"Don't you remember, Baby?" he said. And maybe it was my imagination but I believed I could hear a smile in his voice.

"You were here?" I asked.

"Did you see my note?"

"Yes," I said.

"Well you know I was there then. I was worried but when I left you were sleeping like a baby."

"And what about before you left?" I said. "What happened? I had a wild dream and there are condoms and ribbons tied to my bed. Did you put them there?"

"Was your dream good?" he asked me.

"What?"

"The dream you had. The wild dream. Was it good? Did it make you feel happy?"

I stopped for a second and the feelings came flooding back. Softly I spoke to him. "It was beautiful. I was so..."

"So..., so what?" he said.

"I was ...special. So special."

"Like I've always told you," he said.

"Something like that, I suppose," I said. "And you were there."

"I know," he said, laughing. "I was there so I know I was there!"

"No, I mean in the dream. You were there too."

"Good," he said. "If you were special like I believe then I'm glad I was there too."

I hesitated as the kettle boiled and clicked off in the kitchen.

"Did we...do anything last night?" I asked him.

"Did you dream that we did?" he asked.

"I think so," I said. "I'm not sure."

"When you work it out, tell me," he said. "As long as you're ok then everything is good. I love you, Baby. I want you to feel as good as your dreams."

"I think you did more than watch over me last night, Robert. I think you were a bad boy!"

"Bad as in evil? Or bad as in good?"

"Bad as in bad! You know what I mean, you bad, bad man!"

"Do you love me, Princess?" he asked.

I shut my eyes and let all of the dream wash over me again in an instant and said, "More than ever, Robert. My truest, loving friend."

"I love you too, Baby. More than you know."

"Maybe I know more than you think," I said.

"I hope so," he said. "Gotta go. Speak again soon."

And he kissed me down the phone and then hung up.

And while I drank my morning coffee the phone rang and a new man asked me if I would teach him what I do to naughty, weak boys. I told him to give me an hour and text me when he arrived and I went to the bathroom to start getting ready. Dreams are very beautiful but when the paying guests come calling, reality can become quite beautiful too!

12