My Transformation into a Shemale Ch. 01

Story Info
I met Kyle for a drink and ended up at his home naked.
1.2k words
3.83
60.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers

Kyle asked me to meet him at a bar in Ybor for a drink. We had met during a meeting and found we had many business interests and sailing common. Kyle is married and like to make friends. During our conversation he shared with me that his wife, Maxine, has a strong personality and likes to take control of conversations and gatherings.

I arrive early and sat at the bar with a beer. He arrives a few minutes later and sits next to me. I order him a beer and after talking for a while he wanted to move to a table in the back of the bar. The lights are low and small lamp on the table provides dim light. He commented, "This is a private spot so we can talk more easily". The conversation moves from sports and sailing to more personal talk. I had to excuse myself to go the restroom. When I came back with a fresh beer was on the table and we continued to talk.

"You are a good-looking guy with a great build" These words stopped me.

"I know you look great in a shorts and tee shirt. I saw you at the gym a few weeks back and your legs are better looking than most women". His comments had some strange arousing affect. I don't know why but his voice was very soothing and yet controlling. I was also starting to feel a bit strange and lite headed.

"You probably don't think about these things but I often fantasize about seeing you naked" That shocked me but I didn't stop him or move away. Somehow, I was feeling more compliant and willing to listen to this soothing voice. He seemed to be getting control of our meeting in a way I had never expected.

"Have you ever been naked with a couple?" I hesitated said, "no".

"That's a shame because you would be a lot of fun to play with in a three some. I think that you would really enjoy the experience and find a new sense of freedom" I didn't respond.

In a soft but firm voice Kyle said, "I normally like to take control of situations. Unzip your pants" I wanted to protest but simply obeyed his command. You will become a close friend of me and my wife. His hand slipped into my open fly and he fished form my cock.

"You have a small cock. That is exactly want I want. Stroking my balls, I became aroused and wanted to leave but stayed. I see you shave that is special. My wife likes a smooth, shaved person". I became increasing embarrassed but did not leave. He had control of me by some strange power.

"Wearing underwear makes it difficult for you be feel freedom I am about to give you. "Now get up and come with me to the men's room was the firm order. Once there the order was simple, "Unbuckle you belt and undue your pants. Go ahead and take your underwear off" This really shocked and excited me. Get to it now. Feeling weak and groggy I obeyed like a compliant boy ready to be punished. Make it fast before someone comes in. Standing there with my underwear at my ankles, Kyle just pulled them off over my shoes. "Now pull your pants up and come with me back to the table," Tossing my underwear into the trash can we walked back into the bar.

Back at the table, sat next to me. "Now, unbuckle your pants and open them so I can better feel you. That must feel better as his hands freely stroked my cock and balls. This went on for 15 minutes or so and I become more excited and aroused but also strangely unable to say no or stop. I felt very unable to control myself. "Ok, let's go to my place. I wasn't sure since I drove my car what he meant. "pull up your pants and buckle your belt. Leave your fly open." I obeyed.

After paying for our beers, I walked unsteadily with him to the parking lot. "Should I follow you?" I asked.

"No, your car will be safe here, I know the owner. Get into my car". Once inside on the passenger side, I got an order. "You are going to be my guest for the weekend and receive very special attention. Take off your shoes, socks, and pants now. That is an order". I noticed what appeared to be a 9mm in the counsel. "Ok, get them off and throw them into the back seat. Now don't piss me off get to it".

I reluctantly obeyed and soon was wearing only my shirt. He put his hand on cock and said, you will remember this weekend forever. "Put your hands on your cock and leave then there until we get home. Don't make me angry or I toss you out of the car naked in a part of town where you won't like the treatment. White boys are prized whores".

After a 20-minute ride we pulled into a nice neighborhood and then into the garage of his home.

"Get out of the car and take your shirt off and toss it in the back." I was now naked and somehow excited, afraid, and compliant at the same time.

"You are going to the special guest of honor at a party we are having tomorrow. You will be the center of attention. You will do what you are told and when you are told. We already have enough pictures and evidence to embarrass you and ruin your life if you don't comply. Do you understand? The only answer is Yes."

Trembling, I shook my head and was lead into the house. His wife greeted us as we came in from the garage. I was embarrassed and tried to cover my cock and balls with my hand. But she quickly pushed them away.

This was a 40 something woman, slightly over-weight, with long brown hair. She stood about 5'7" and cold blue eyes. It became apparent that she was in control and her husband was her servant. Whatever she wanted he got for her.

"You are my guest this weekend and I expect like all guests you show me respect and obey my rules. I first saw at the gym a couple of months ago and you got my attention. I especially liked how great your legs looked in shorts and wondered how you would look without them. Now I know. I don't know if you noticed me but I always was on a treadmill behind you. I watched you every day you worked out and was determined to have you a guest."

I now recognized her as the woman who wore the black long shirt and workout pants from the gym. We had never met but she did stand behind me once or twice at the drinking fountain.

"I insist that you do what I say and don't argue with me. As you were getting out of the car I have already taken pictures of naked and looking very compliant. Those pictures alone would probably make your family embarrassed and not help your promotion at work. Do what I say and those pictures will never see the light of day". I meekly shook my head in agreement.

jamtby
jamtby
300 Followers