Mirror Images Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOVE (grateful for LILY's sympathy) Right? That's what I mean. He's such a control freak. He thinks that whatever he decides is the way things will be. But his interests are so limited. He never wants to try anything new. I'm worried that he' going to stunt my growth as a person.

LILY (thoughtfully) Travis always says that life is too short to live fearfully. That we should fully experience the world and other people.

LOVE (serious) You're so lucky to have Travis -- he's so spontaneous and fun.

LILY (confidingly) Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this, but Travis told me he can't figure out how someone as attractive and interesting as you ended up with someone like Jason.

LOVE (embarrassed but pleased) Did he really say that?

LILY (smiling) Yes. Hey, why don't you and Jason come and hang out with us this evening. Or if Jason is still angry why don't you come over by yourself?

Love smiles gratefully at Lily.

LOVE (excited) That sounds like so much fun Lily. Yes!

FADE OUT.

"Alright cut. That was perfect. Lily and Brennan, nice work on conveying the budding friendship between the two women. Let's break for a quick bite to eat and then come back to the last act of the episode, after sunset.

---

"I trust the four of you had a good dinner. I hope you kept it light though. I'll need you to be at your best for the last act."

"Well, I had a steak," Jason laughed. "But I'm not even in the last act."

"I didn't eat anything, Bill," Brennan replied. "I'll have something later."

"I hope you're not nervous Brennan. You've done so very well thus far."

"No, I'm ready."

"Great! Let's get this done. The camera work for the next scene will involve having two cameras in Travis and Lilys' room, mainly to capture facial response during dialog. The third central camera will be positioned on the rooftop of the adjacent building and will shoot through the open window. It's important to have the distance for some of the scene."

"That sounds good. That should make it easier for me." thought Brennan.

Though she had been putting on a confident front, she was still uncertain about her real comfort level. She knew from reading the script that the last scene required her to be topless and then briefly nude.

From speaking with the intimacy coordinator on set, she knew that different people had different comfort thresholds, and that she wasn't required to do anything she found to be too distressing.

Brennan had been honest with the coordinator about not knowing where her limits were -- she had never done a nude scene in theater, and this was her first journey into TV or film.

However, Brennan had been reflecting on the fact that a large number of actors, many of them well-known and with excellent reputations, had chosen to do such scenes. She knew this could enhance the story line, making the characters more real and vivid. She imagined that the first time might be uncomfortable but that she would manage and that this would be valuable for other roles she might play in the future.

FADE IN:

1 VILLAS OF THE SUN RESORT- LILY AND TRAVISS' ROOM -- NIGHT 1

Lily, wearing a tropical dress, is standing at the door greeting Love, who is wearing a sheer translucent white wrap over a black bikini. Travis is reclining on the bed in black boardshorts without a shirt. The window and door to the balcony are both open. A warm tropical breeze filters though the room.

LILY (exuberant) Love, I'm so glad you decided to come. I wasn't sure you would be able to get away after I spoke with you this afternoon.

TRAVIS (friendly) Hi Love. So good to see you. Where's Jason?

LOVE (friendly) Jason didn't feel like coming. But I'm glad the two of you invited me.

LILY (concerned) How's Jason doing?

LOVE (resigned) He's still angry. It takes forever for him to cool down. I'm used to it.

TRAVIS (friendly) Well, I'm glad you're here at least. You want a drink? We made a pitcher of margaritas.

LOVE (smiling) Sure, that would be perfect. I could definitely use one.

TRAVIS (enthusiastically) Here's to new friends and new adventures.

The three friends clink glasses and laugh just as the phone rings. LILY picks up.

LILY (into phone) Hello? Oh hi Jason. (pause) Yes she's here. Would you like to speak with her? (pause) Oh, okay then. Alright. Bye.

Lily slowly puts down the phone.

LILY (continues) That was strange. Jason said he just wanted to make sure you really came over here.

LOVE (sad) Yes, he never trusts me. Especially when he's mad.

LILY (brightly) You know, I'm going to go over and talk with Jason. I'd like to try and change his perspective. Anyway Love, I was telling Travis about the conversation the two of us had this afternoon. I think it would be good for you to have a bit of time with Travis.

LOVE (confused) What? I'm not sure that's a good ide...

LILY (interrupting) Trust me. Travis will make you feel better. I'll be back in a bit.

Lily exits the room. Love and Travis, standing next to each other look deeply into each other's eyes, Love's expression questioning, Travis's expression amused.

LOVE (still confused) T..Travis, I...I

Alright cut. Brennan, did you forget your lines?

"I'm so sorry Bill," Brennan said, looking away from Travis, her face red. "No I've got it. I just blanked out for second."

"Damn it," Brennan said to herself. "Focus."

"No worries. You've been through a lot the past two days," Bill replied reassuringly. I'm amazed you've been able to master the lines and interpret the script as well as you have. Let's pick it up starting from Lily's exit again. And...action.

Lily exits the room. Love and Travis, standing next to each other look deeply into each other's eyes, Love's expression questioning, Travis's expression amused.

LOVE (still confused) Why does Lily think it would be good for me to..to be with you?

TRAVIS (amused) Lily thought you might be attracted to me. I hope you are.

LOVE (mildly shocked and slightly embarrassed). Well, I..I..I don't know. I'm mean yes I am attracted to you. But I'm supposed to be married. It's hard for me..I..and what about Lily?

"Don't worry about the exact lines Love. This will work. This is great. Just go with it," Bill whispered to Brennan. "Keep rolling."

"My god. I can't remember my lines," thought Brennan in panic. "Bill said keep going."

TRAVIS (still amused) Lily is a very understanding wife. She told me you were questioning whether you made a mistake with Jason. And I hadn't planned on telling you this but...you're such a beautiful and interesting woman. It surprises me that you'd be with someone like Jason.

LOVE (flustered) Travis...I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I can't stop looking at you. I'm not used...I.. oh my God.

Brennan was adlibbing and grasping for her lines; she could tell her face was hot and deeply flushed -- she wasn't sure whether it was from the embarrassment of not remembering her lines or whether it was from her attraction to Travis. She was hoping that Bill would call "cut." Instead she again heard him excitedly whisper, "fantastic, keep it going."

TRAVIS (now serious) There's nothing wrong with being close to people, learning about them and experiencing them. That's the essence of what makes us human.

Travis moves in close to Love, kissing her. Love places her arms around Travis in passionate embrace as they continue to kiss.

"Please, please, please, you can do this," Brennan thought. "I know what's coming next and what I'm supposed to do. But I can't look into Travis's eyes. I need to remember my lines.

TRAVIS (passionately) Love, look at me.

Love looks deeply into Travis's eyes.

LOVE (breathlessly) T..Travis...w...wait..I can't...

Travis leaned down to Brennan interrupting her by resuming their kiss, this time gently parting her lips with his tongue.

Brennan was immediately lost in sensation and the dopamine rush.

"Oh my god, what's going on. I've done plenty of kissing scenes before. It shouldn't be a big deal. This is different." As Brennan anxiously swirled her tongue over and around Travis's tongue she could feel her arousal building.

Suddenly Brennan thought, "How long have we been kissing? It's been a long time. I've lost my sense of time."

She felt Travis undoing the sheer white wrap letting it fall to the floor as they continued to kiss. She knew what the script called for next. She was supposed to remove her bikini top and then she had a line. But she couldn't remember the line. Something about her attraction to Travis. Then Travis was supposed to say something, they were supposed to hug, then she had another line, then she was supposed to remove her bikini bottom and that was the end of the act and the first episode.

Love unties her black bikini top and lets it drop to the floor. Brief shot of Love's breasts then cut away to distant view.

LOVE (uncertainly) Travis..I..I'm...

TRAVIS (confidently) That's alright Love. I know what you were going to say. I've been thinking nonstop about you too. There's nothing wrong with that. It's natural. It's human.

Travis embraces Love and they hold each other.

"Jesus, he's so lean and muscular," Brennan thought, as Travis held her in his arms. She felt her nipples harden further in response to the contact with Travis's skin. "Wait, he's cupping my left breast with his hand and kissing me again. That's not part of the script."

LOVE (uncertainly) T..Travis..

TRAVIS (confidently) It's okay Love. Let me help you. I can tell you want to.

Travis reaches down, grasps Love's bikini bottom on the sides, and slowly slides the garment over her hips revealing a brief closeup of the enticing curves of Love's ass and her long athletic legs, then a longer distance view through the window of Love and Travis embracing.

"Cut. Wow. That was better than I could have hoped for," Bill exclaimed excitedly. "You did so well Brennan. Amazing. I was surprised that you decided to adlib, but the effect came across as spontaneous and genuine. I was convinced that the passion was real. You must have done improvisational theater in the past."

Brennan was still at a loss for words, still embarrassed at forgetting her lines and from her arousal by Travis. Finally she managed, "I hadn't intended to go off script..."

"Bill's right, Brennan. We make an excellent team," Travis smiled warmly at Brennan. "I knew you were deviating from the script, but Bill said to keep going. We made it work."

---

Summer waited patiently in the armchair in the dim light. She tried to relax but myriad images flashed through her mind making repose difficult. Visions of Ethan, the turmoil elicited by her exposed selfies, the betrayal by her friends.

Her thoughts turned to Brennan. "How could she have taken such pleasure in hurting me like that?" The memory of the group text Aubrey had shown her had been engraved in her mind. What was it that Brennan had said?

"The selfies are more than perfect. I know just what to do. Did you see her face? Didn't think I'd actually see tears. So phase 2?"

Summer became angry as she started to think of it once again.

"You look pretty serious," Bill commented. "You should be excited. I am. Can I get you something to drink?"

Summer emerged from her revery. "No thanks Bill. I want to stay on top of my game. So everything is in place?"

"Yeah. The microphones are scattered around the room including one behind the headboard. There's the high-resolution overhead camera hidden in the ceiling fixture, a side view camera below the security safe, a camera on the balcony and of course Sadie here will be handling the main camera as well as the ceiling camera. She's our top cameraman and is great at this. I'm pretty sure it won't be too long now."

"If it's not tonight, I can be here tomorrow."

"Well, Travis seemed pretty confident."

Light suddenly flooded into the dark room through the one-way mirror next to the camera. Sadie rotated in her chair to face the glass, her expression reflected focus and professionalism.

"Is she with him?" Summer whispered.

"Yes. There's no need to whisper though. The one-way mirror is high quality, and the wall should be reasonably soundproof. Well, I suppose it's safer not to make too much noise. Sadie, can you turn on the sound system, low volume please."

"Come in Brennan. No need to be shy."

Brennan stroked her wavy blond hair back from her face and over her shoulder.

"That light blue sundress looks wonderful on you. Highlight's your eyes.

"Would you like something to drink? We have tomorrow off so we can stay up and celebrate a bit."

"Thanks Travis, and yes on the drink. What do you have?"

"I have a bottle of Drouhin Montrachet Chardonnay if that works for you? It's my favorite white wine. I like the crispness, and the hint of oak. A truly remarkable chardonnay"

"Are you serious? That's my favorite wine too! It's expensive though." Summer saw Brennan staring at Travis with a mixture of excitement and wonder.

"Yes Bren, I know that's your favorite," Summer thought.

Travis handed Brennan a cranberry-stemmed glass. "Here's to new friends and new adventures."

Brennan laughed, "That's right from today's script."

Travis laughed in turn. "Let's go out on the balcony. It's dark but we can listen to the waves."

Summer rose from her chair, walked to the one-way mirror behind Sadie and the camera, and studied the layout of the room. To her left was the door to Travis's room, a hallway, which she presumed, led to the bathroom, the bed lay directly across the room from the mirror, a dresser top was visible just below the mirror and, to the right, Summer could see Travis and Brennan sitting at the table on the balcony. A light next to the mirror, along with a second light next to the bed, warmly illuminated the room.

"Travis, I need to tell you something," Brennan started uncertainly.

"Of course Brennan."

"I'm not sure how to say it. I'm usually so good with words...with expressing myself."

Travis looked at Brennan with an expression of cordiality and amusement, waiting silently for her to continue.

"I..I'm.." Brennan was looking into Travis's deep blue eyes.

"Brennan, I feel the same way about you," Travis said. "We're just getting to know each other. But some things you know instantly. When I look into your eyes, I see the flame of a close adventurous kindred spirit. As you've described for me what you're seeking in life, and where your path has led, I recognize the parallels with my own life, my own priorities."

Brennan reached over and placed her hand on Travis's arm. "I know," exclaimed Brennan. "But I'm not used to feeling this way. I've never felt like this before. It makes me...afraid."

"Brennan, you have nothing to fear from me." Travis smiled. "I'll admit though, I've been attracted to you from the moment we met. You're an incredible woman." Travis stroked Brennan's wavy blond hair with his left hand, guided her closer, and kissed her gently. Brennan placed both arms around Travis's neck and kissed him deeply.

"Let's go inside Brennan," Travis suggested, rising from the table, and drawing Brennan up with him, and led her back into the room.

"Travis, I'm not sure. I just met you the day before yesterday. I don't rush into things."

Travis closed the sliding door to the balcony and then drew the curtains. "Of course Brennan. If you're uncomfortable or want to wait no excuses are needed."

"It's not that I'm uncomfortable. I strangely trust you more than I trust myself right now."

Summer noticed Brennan's half-filled wineglass quiver; a few drops spilled onto the floor as she set down the glass on the dresser in front of the mirror.

Travis, a head talker than Brennan, stood directly behind her with his hands on her shoulders as they both peered into the mirror, gazing at each other. Travis's shock of dark brown hair contrasted appealingly with Brennan's wavy blond hair.

Sadie panned out slightly to capture more of the surrounding room. Summer, standing at Sadie's left shoulder viewed the double parallel images of Brennan through the one-way mirror as well as in Sadie's camera viewer.

"I have something to confess to you. It will sound sappy. I'm embarrassed to say it," Brennan told Travis, still gazing at him in the mirror.

Travis waited.

"When I look at you. When I look in your eyes...it's hard for me to focus on anything other than you. That's what happened when we were on set doing the final scene earlier, when I couldn't remember my lines."

Travis smiled at Brennan in the mirror. "That's such a compliment Brennan. No one's ever said anything like that to me before," Travis replied, though others had indeed previously expressed a similar reaction to him.

Smiling wider, he thought, "and that was only the penultimate scene. The final scene is just starting."

Travis moved his hands from Brennan's shoulders and gently cupped and caressed her breasts as the two of them continued to look at each other in the mirror. "Love, it's alright if you don't remember your lines."

Brennan scrunched her nose at the name. She started, "stop teasing me..," but gasped, closed her eyes, and lifted her head as Travis bent forward and kissed the right side of her neck. Travis gripped her breasts more firmly but still gently.

As Brennan started to turn to kiss Travis, he held her in place. "I'm enjoying looking at you in the mirror. Let's stay here just a little bit longer."

Brennan looked steadily at Travis in the mirror as he unzipped the back of her sundress and let it fall to the floor. Travis removed his black T shirt and stood behind Brennan; her pert breasts bounced lightly as they were released by the unhooking of the clasps of her light blue strapless bra.

"Let's remove this final impediment," said Travis, playfully, as he bent and pulled Brennan's matching blue bikini panties to the floor.

"You are truly a beautiful woman Love," Travis said coming back to standing position behind Brennan."

Brennan scowled slightly, "Travis...I'd rather have you call me..."

"Shhh," Travis whispered, placing a finger over Brennan's lips. "Don't be so serious. I'm just having a bit of fun."

Travis resumed kissing Brennan's neck, now rubbing the tips Brennan's breasts in a light circular motion, bringing them to attention.

Brennan was acutely aware of the fact that she was unclothed. She could feel Travis's erect penis through his shorts, against her naked ass.

From inside the adjacent room, Summer watched as Sadie carefully zoomed in on Brennan, recording a carefully constructed, aesthetically elegant study of her friend standing before the mirror. Brennan's sultry expression was enthralling, the camera positioned so that her partially closed blue eyes stared directly into the lens. Her wavy blond hair framed her symmetrical face. Brennan's lips, well-defined by her striking red lipstick were slightly parted as she absorbed the constellation of sensations from her nascent physical and emotional connection with Travis.

Panning the camera down her body, the light skin of Brennan's shoulders and gave way to the smooth, lighter still, descending gentle parallel slopes and gracefully rounded lateral contours and undersides of her breasts. The tan areola of her left breast circumscribed the breast tip, the nipple, stimulated, straining toward the mirror, while her right breast was hidden by Travis' fingers.

Travis' left hand was positioned lower, on Brennan's side where her slim athletic waist began its transition into the curve of her hips. The pale skin and distinct tan lines from her bikini bottom lay above Brennan's toned thighs. The rest of her legs disappeared out of view below the dresser.

Sadie guided the camera expertly following Travis' hand as it descended further, recording his gentle caress of Brennan's shaved mons. Sadie languidly zoomed out so the couple was framed in full, as Travis, in synchrony, placed his fingers over the front of Brennan's vulva.