Mirror Images Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"Court, something terrible happened," Brennan spoke sadly into the phone.

"What's wrong Bren?"

"Last night I made a horrible mistake," Brennan replied, her voice shaking with emotion.

"Bren, are you really crying? What's going on?" Courtney asked with concern. She had been looking forward to talking with her friend. She wanted to find out the latest about her debut in the TV series.

"I really thought he was the one. But he just used me."

"You mean Travis, the guy you texted me about? The two of you have so much in common."

"It was a ruse. It was all fake. Or most of it was fake,"

"I'm sorry Bren. But you'll bounce back. You always do."

"I thought I loved him. I know it sounds stupid. I know I only knew him for a couple of days. But I really thought it was love at first sight. I never believed in that until now."

"What happened?" Courtney could scarcely believe that Brennan had let herself be so taken with someone. She had never seen her friend confess such feelings about anyone before.

Brennan started crying into the phone, several times starting to explain to her friend, but then resumed crying as she thought about what had happened. Finally, with several deep breaths she was able to partially compose herself.

"We made love. At first it was amazing and I...it's too embarrassing to describe the details, but you know... Then it became sort of...sort of abusive."

"Did he hurt you, Bren?" Courtney asked, anger rising in her voice.

"N..no, not really. But I gradually realized something had changed."

"What do you mean?"

"He made me do things I wouldn't do. Or I didn't think I would ever do. But I was so caught up in looking at him and being with him that I just followed his lead and did what he said."

"Well, honestly, this doesn't sound all that terrible, Bren. There must be something else."

"Y..yes. At the end, I thought he would hold me. That we would spend the night together. But he told me that he had to get to sleep because he had an early morning flight. He just balled up my clothes and tossed them to me. He hurried me out of the room before I could even wash up. I was a mess, and..."

Brennan started crying again as she remembered hurrying down the hotel hallway, trying to wipe the semen from her face, and hoping that no one would see her.

"He told me he was just playing a part, playing a role that he thought I wanted him to play. But I thought it was real. I haven't heard anything from him since he left."

"I'm so sorry Bren. I know it won't help. But really. He's just a guy. I'm sure you'll feel better soon. But what about the TV series? Doesn't Travis play one of the characters?"

"Yes. I'm not sure what's going on. Bill (the series director) told me things are still on track. That the first episode exceeded both his expectations as well as the studio's. I guess the studio is already about to put out the first episode in some kind of limited release. Bill and I are going to talk about it later today. He told me that my performance was stellar. But that there might be a slight change in direction for the series, and that he wanted to make sure that I was on board."

"Bren, this might sound unsympathetic -- about Travis, I mean, but if I were you I'd be ecstatic. Yes, I understand your disappointment about Travis being the one. And I know it might be hard to work with him because of that. But this is great news about you and the series. You should focus on that. You're becoming a success, just as you had planned.

"I suppose you're right, Court. It's just that right now, it hurts. I wish I could stop thinking about Travis. It will be a challenge. I'm hoping that I'm up to it."

"Hang in there. Let's talk again tomorrow. I bet things will seem better then."

---

"Brennan, please come in," effused Bill enthusiastically as he ushered Brennan into his makeshift office in the hotel room. "How's the star of the show?"

"Hi Bill. I'm alright. How are you?"

"Boy, I thought you'd be more excited than that. I'm happy to report the first episode of the series is already getting rave reviews from the first viewers. Is there a problem or is something wrong?"

"No, I'm excited about the series. It's a personal thing. I'll get through it."

"It's not Travis, is it?"

Brennan stared glumly at Bill, surprised that he would be able to immediately identify the source of her unhappiness.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, this isn't the first time this has happened," Bill continued kindly. "You're in good company."

Brennan frowned. "What do you mean? I didn't know."

"Women fall for him all the time."

"I don't understand how he did it, but somehow he seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. He knew exactly what I wanted. It was as though he was perfect for me. I was so unguarded with him."

"Will it be a problem working with him in upcoming episodes?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. But I'll try. I do appreciate being given this chance. And I'm excited to be in the series."

"That's all anyone can ask."

There was a quick knock on Bill's door. "C'mon in. It's open," shouted Bill.

"Brennan! There you are. I've been looking all over for you. I was hoping to show you around LA." Lily smiled brightly at Brennan.

For Brennan, the past day had seemed interminable, but she was cheered by Lily's friendly greeting. "Maybe I would have been better off spending time with Lily," she thought.

"Hello Brennan. It's so good to see you," Jason said in his natural Scottish accent. He smiled warmly at Brennan.

"Alright you three, have a seat and let's have a look at the pilot episode together so we can strategize," said Bill. "Since Travis had to leave for a couple of days for another commitment, I'll go over the footage with him separately later.

After receiving preliminary feedback from viewers on the pilot, the strong suggestion is that we should make Love the central character for at least the next two episodes."

"Really?" said Brennan in surprise. "I thought all of us played important roles."

"That's right Brennan. You do all have important roles. And Lily and Jason are excellent. Don't worry. All of you will continue to have substantive parts."

Bill hit the remote to play the recording on the large screen monitor on the wall across from them.

Brennan saw herself deliver the opening line of the episode as Love, "Can you believe we're here, Jase? Our own little slice of paradise..."

She started diligently taking notes for herself as the pilot ran its course -- she was generally pleased with her performance, thinking it was excellent for her first try on film, but her inner critic did note several possible modifications that she could incorporate for her character.

During the last scene of the episode, when she had become distracted by Travis and had forgotten her lines, when Bill had told her to "just go with it," she was especially irritated and hard on herself.

"How could I have let myself get so emotionally wrapped up in Travis?" she thought. "I'll be remembering my lines from now on, Travis or no Travis."

As the final scene of the episode played out, with her first taking off her bikini top and then having Travis remove her bikini bottom, she thought, "that actually looks pretty good." She had been worried about what she might think about her brief nude scene. She was grateful that the camera work and editing was tastefully done.

The scene seamlessly moved to a closeup of Brennan, the camera panning down the length of her body as she looked directly into the camera with Travis standing behind her cupping one of her breasts. Brennan sat frozen in shock. "What is this? I don't remember this..." She suddenly realized she was viewing herself in Travis' room.

"Bill, wait...where did this..."

"Shh...Brennan. I want to make sure the flow is as good as I remember."

Brennan sat stiffly upright as she watched the action start to unfold on the monitor. Travis was standing behind her, rubbing her...between her legs...and she was moaning with pleasure and looking directly into the camera. Her mind went to the sex acts that Travis had made her do, that she had willingly performed with him.

"Bill, please stop, this can't be. This is so wro..."

"Brennan, you did so well," Lily came over to sit next to Brennan, putting her arm around her. "Bill told us how natural and spontaneous you were. I agree. Don't worry. We're all used to seeing explicit footage. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I've been in similar scenes before myself. I see why the studio wants to feature you. I'm anxious to see the rest of your work in the episode."

Brennan alternately peered at the footage and closed her eyes. "This is a nightmare," she thought. The details of her session with Travis, which had initially been so wonderful, had already been thoroughly imprinted in her memory. Now she was forced to relive the experience from a third person perspective, viewing herself from multiple camera angles.

"Brennan, you're so beautiful," Lily whispered next to her. On the monitor Brennan was amid orgasm, her back arched from Travis' oral stimulation, followed by a closeup of her erect, elongated clit and swollen labia. Brennan closed her eyes in horror.

In the next scene, Brennan couldn't decide which was worse, the explicitness captured by the camerawork, which now displayed her ass spread wide, her anus visible and her grasping vulva filled by Travis' cock, or the soundtrack, which captured her grunting and then orgasming as Travis thrusted strongly and deeply into her.

She heard herself responding to Travis calling her Love and saying that she loved what was happening to her. She tried to close her eyes as the footage showed her leaning forward onto the dresser, looking directly into the camera with Travis pounding her from behind but she found herself reluctantly compelled to watch. She heard herself telling Travis that she couldn't take it as she continued to orgasm on camera while Travis reddened her butt with slaps while forcing her sensitive clit back to attention.

Brennan had a feeling of impending catastrophe as the end of the scene approached. Though she still wanted to look away, it was as though she had been overcome by a combination of morbid and erotic fascination, viewing herself in such a degrading situation. She saw herself silently kneel, passively accepting streams of semen from Travis' large cock directly into her mouth and over her face as she looked up at him. The final closeup showed her, with semen coating her face, first sucking Travis' penis, then retrieving cum into her mouth with her tongue and lips. The footage looked far more obscene than anything she had ever seen before or had even imagined as she told Travis that her husband would leave her if he knew.

---

Brennan sat frozen after the footage ended, absorbing what had happened and what she had just viewed. It had been shocking to watch herself, but she would put an end to it.

Far below the surface, she was disappointed that the TV series wasn't the opportunity she had hoped that it would be. Her dream of making it big in TV or film had been merely a cruel illusion. But she would be able to put that aside and return to her life in the theater back in the city.

She had been secretly recorded with Travis in his room. She wasn't okay with that. So there was no way this footage could be used. She thought it likely there were even laws against filming someone without their knowledge. She would go to the police if necessary.

"Congratulations Brennan. You can see why I was so excited about your performance as Love," Bill said.

"Yes, that was truly exceptional. Especially for a first time on film," chimed in Jason.

Brennan felt Lily give her a congratulatory squeeze -- she had forgotten that Lily had been sitting next to her with her arm over her shoulder through the viewing.

"So let's talk about episode two," continued Bill. "I have some ideas for another set of adventures for Love."

"There won't be an episode two," stated Brennan, emotion rising her voice. "There won't be an episode one either, for that matter. I don't know how I could have let myself get involved in any of this. I should have known better."

"Why do you say that. I'm surprised you feel that way. You're obviously talented. With your combination of your looks and talent the sky's the limit."

"I'm a serious actor. I can't let this footage get out. It would ruin me."

"You'll be well compensated Brennan. As set out in the waiver you signed, you'll be receiving a minimum of $50K from the first episode alone. The studio was already talking about a bonus for you. And after the first episode you're now in a strong negotiating position. I bet I'd be able to talk them into $70K for you for episode two.

"You don't understand. I'll never sign off on this. The money isn't the point. This is humiliating. It's disgusting."

"Actually Brennan, you've already signed off on the series. Or the pilot episode at least. I assume you remember signing before we started. Also, people have already seen episode one. I'm sorry you found it humiliating. I thought you came across as lovely and enthusiastic with Travis on film."

"That was just a waiver for the audition. And what do you mean people have seen it?" Brennan was fighting rising panic.

"Well, it was a waiver, but the waiver spelled out what would be permitted during filming of the episode and holds the same weight as a contract. And yes, the episode is already out and available."

"I was secretly filmed. It was hidden camera footage. That's illegal. And the episode can't be out already! What do you mean it's out and available?"

"The waiver you signed clearly states that all filming on site here at the hotel and surrounding area can be used in the episode. That includes the beach, common areas, and the rooms of the hotel.

And even though there was only limited dialog required of you for the last act, it's clear you're playing the role of Love. Travis calls you Love numerous times, and you respond, you indicated that your husband would be humiliated by what you were doing, and that you loved what Travis was doing to you, and you spent a lot of time looking directly into the camera. I thought your spontaneous decision to look at the camera was a nice touch. Viewers will feel as though you're including them.

"And yes. Episode one has already been sold and distributed to several geographically strategic theaters in cities around the U.S. It's also available for purchase and viewing online through a new adult streaming service. We're optimistic and excited about streaming being the most lucrative vehicle for distribution."

"Oh my god. You've got to recall this," Brennan said, her blue eyes welling with tears and wide with terror. "I can't be in something like this. I can't be seen like this. The fact that I'm an actor is irrelevant. This is me. I'm being displayed and humiliated." A sense of unreality was settling over Brennan.

"It's too late for that I'm afraid. Besides, you'll get your money as promised. Please take your time thinking over my offer for episode two. Let's talk about it in a day or two. This is such a fantastic opportunity for you Brennan. I hope you realize that."

---

"Bren? Brennan? are you there? Bren?" Courtney repeated into the phone. She could hear a muted sound in the background. Something sounded like gasping. She was about to hang up to initiate another call to her friend, assuming there must be a bad connection.

"C..Court? Yes, I'm here," Brennan said slowly into the phone, trying to compose herself.

"Something truly terrible is happening to me."

Courtney waited patiently as Brennan paused, breathing raggedly.

"I just got off the phone with my parents," Brennan continued. "They told me they're... that they're..they're disgusted with me. They're taking away my trust fund. I've never heard my dad so angry before. He said he never thought he'd feel like disowning me but that's exactly what he feels like doing now."

"I'm so sorry Bren. And I'm sorry to call you right now. It's obviously a bad time."

"No I'm glad you called. I was going to call you -- I know I can always count on you.

"I don't know how to tell you this Court. It's so awful. It's like a nightmare. I..I'm in...I'm in this..," Brennan stammered into the phone as she started to cry.

"You're the main character in a porn film," Courtney finished for her. "Yes, I know."

Brennan was dumbfounded. "What? How? How could you know!?"

"Yesterday I got an email with a link from some new streaming service called X-Flix offering a week of free viewing. I'd normally just trash an ad like that and label it as junk. Thing is, your face was front and center in the ad. So I obviously had to follow the link, and then when I saw it was really you I watched the film. I guess it's the first episode in a series?"

"Oh no! Court. You saw it? My parents must have received the same email and ad. I was trying to figure out how they found out. I can't believe they actually saw me...like...like that. I was so shocked that they even knew about it, let alone that they somehow had been able to watch it. I didn't know what to say. And they were so angry... we didn't talk very long."

"Bren, I have to say, that was one of the more explicit sex scenes I've ever seen. I almost couldn't believe I was watching you. How could you possibly agree to do that on camera. And those closeups. And the part at the end..."

"Court, I was tricked. I didn't know I was being filmed. What am I going to do?"

"I'm not sure, Bren."

Courtney hesitated -- even though Brennan was her best friend and she wanted to help, to be supportive, she had trouble accepting that Brennan had somehow been tricked into performing. Her friend had been looking directly into the camera, and she had clearly been playing the role of Love.

"I should give you a heads-up Bren. I was over at the athletic club to work out this morning and I heard several people from your group fitness class talking about your film.

And, you probably know this already, but the film is showing at a small movie house over in South Village -- a place that features X-rated movies. When I heard about it I went by to see if it was true. I didn't go into the place but there are posters of you in the front."

"Oh my god, Court," Brennan continued to cry. "What am I going to do? Everyone has seen..."

Brennan started thinking yet again about the intimate footage. The lewd lingering images of her stimulated body as she responded to Travis, of her coming as she looked directly at the camera, of her degrading herself.

"I'm not gonna to lie Bren. This is bad. I wish you hadn't decided to do this. But I'm always here for you, no matter what.

"Can I ask you something? Why did you bother to change your name for the film, when it's so obvious that it's you."

"What do you mean?"

"In the credits you're listed as Love Cummings rather than Brennan Bjorklund. I get the name, I suppose. It's appropriate for the role, but still..."

---

"Bren, it's so cool that we're able to be in LA together -- that we're here at the same time, Summer greeted Brennan. "I'm glad we were finally able to get together before I head back to the city,". Summer's striking green eyes sparkled as she greeted Brennan with a hug at their agreed upon meeting spot at Santa Monica Beach.

"How's the series going? I heard a couple days ago from Court, that you did well in the audition and that you're busy filming. I'm so excited for you. And she said you met a guy -- one of the other actors."

Even though the audition was only three days ago, it seemed like an eternity to Brennan. She thought about everything that had happened over such a short span of time.

Brennan looked at Summer. The sun reflected radiantly from Brennan's wavy blond hair. She didn't know where to begin. Tears started to well in her pretty blue eyes, then overflowed, streaming down her cheeks.