Mirror Images Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh..," gasped Brennan. She began to move her hips in a grinding circular motion in response to Travis's tighter circular stimulation of her clit.

As Summer stood behind Sadie, she looked alternately through the mirror directly at Brennan and Travis and then to the changing spectacle unfolding in Sadie's camera viewer.

In the lead up to today, during her musings and planning, Summer had thought mainly about the end goal of her project for Brennan. Now as she watched, she found that she was unexpectedly aroused by the scene.

Memories, recent and past, of Brennan sitting across the table from her, in her bikini at the pool, as she taught her group exercise class, and of her on stage in the theater went through Summer's mind as she now viewed her friend in this intimate moment that she had carefully orchestrated for her.

Travis continued to move his hands over Brennan's clit, transitioning to a forward and back motion as he expertly inserted two fingers into her vulva, curving them into a beckoning motion as he withdrew them. A loud smacking sound reverberated through the speakers as Sadie zoomed in on Travis' hand for several seconds. She slowly panned upward while zooming out to frame Brennan in full as the lewd scene continued.

"Oh my god. What are you doing to me?" Brennan panted. Her legs were shaking, and it looked as though she might collapse as she leaned back against Travis for support. She had a desperate wanton expression as she stared into Travis' eyes in the mirror, and straight through the one-way mirror into the camera lens. "I'm so wet."

"You are such a beautiful woman Love. I haven't stopped thinking about you since we first met."

Brennan finally turned away from the mirror, placed her arms around Travis' neck and kissed him deeply, as the camera captured Travis slowly tracing the curves of Brennan's ass.

Travis turned Brennan in profile to the mirror as Brennan started to tentatively run her left hand over the front of his shorts. Sadie, zoomed in on Brennan's quivering hand as she explored the outline of Travis' rapidly rising cock through his shorts. The tip of the penis had extended and emerged above Travis' waistband. Brennan stopped, surprised, as she touched the tip. Sadie gradually zoomed out to capture Brennan's blue eyes wide with surprise.

"You're...you're so big." Brennan thought about the few other lovers she had in the past.

She knew what she found attractive. She liked fit. She liked athletic. She wasn't interested in muscle heads that just lifted weights and were so musclebound they couldn't move smoothly and with grace. She cared more about the physical attractiveness of the entire person.

Though she knew some men were hung up on the topic, she had always found the issue of penis size to be silly. She didn't care about that. But now she found herself apprehensive about Travis' size."

"I'm sorry Love. This is just the way I am. I can't help it. I'm in the normal range though," Travis responded smiling reassuringly at her.

As she watched the scene unfolding from behind the one-way mirror Summer asked Bill without taking her eyes off Travis, "has he had augmentation surgery? He does look big. You just showed me studio pictures to let me know what he looks like but none of them were explicit, and you told me he has a lot of fans, but I wasn't thinking about this."

"No, as he said, that's just the way he is," Bill answered. "For the kinds of films we make that's considered an asset. A lot of people expect, or hope, to see large size."

Brennan gently touched the tip of Travis' penis with her fingers, focusing on the viscous wetness from the precum. She gradually brought both hands to the front of his shorts and slowly pulled both the shorts, and the underwear beneath, toward the floor, gradually releasing Travis' cock. Sadie once again zoomed in as Brennan grasped the penis with both hands as she stared up into Travis' eyes.

"Travis...," she said uncertainly.

Travis swept Brennan up into his arms, carried her to the bed, and carefully laid her on the bed. "Love, I've been waiting for this from the first time I saw you."

"Before that even," he thought, remembering the moment when Bill handed him her picture and described the plan.

"Oh!" Brennan exclaimed as Travis grasped her ankles and rotated her legs to the side of the bed.

Travis tenderly kissed Brennan, then slowly worked his way down her body, lingering to lick and suck her nipples until they were notably extended, pointing straight toward the ceiling.

As his head reached her lower abdomen, Brennan propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at Travis. She bit her lower lip uncertainly as he kissed her smooth mons. She was pretty sure she knew what was coming next. She wanted it.

"But this is all happening too quickly. I should stop this before it goes too far. It's already gone too far. I've only known him for two days."

Behind the one-way mirror, Summer watched intently. She thought again about the way Brennan had cruelly posted her selfies and her apparent lack of remorse. "I wonder whether she's ever regretted what she did?"

"Watch this, Summer," Bill said, interrupting Summer's thoughts. "Travis is the master."

Travis pushed Brennan's knees apart and placed his hand over the front of her vulva, stimulating Brennan with a circular touch on the precipice of firm and light. Brennan sucked in a gasping breath. "Sss...Travis...wait..."

Travis quickly bent forward, placing his mouth directly over Brennan's clitoral glans, flicking his tongue over the tip. "Ah..ahh..w...wait," Summer stammered to no avail.

Travis sucked the tip of Brennan's clit, held it in place with his lips, and rapidly flicked his tongue against the nub. Brennan's head dropped back to the bed and her back arched at the intensity.

"T..Travis.."

As the erectile tissue of Brennan's clitoral glans and contiguous interior vestibule bulbs became engorged from the intense stimulation, Travis began to suck and release her clit in and out across his lips, gradually pushing back the clitoral hood with his lips and coaxing the nub to stiffen and emerge.

"Ah..ah..ah..T... Travis...I..I can't...ah..ah..ah."

Maintaining direct stimulation of her exposed clitoris, Travis inserted two fingers through Brennan's portal, which was lubricated from cervical fluid mixed with saliva. Just as when they had been standing in front of the mirror, Travis started rapidly finger-fucking Brennan, causing audible slurping sounds. On the outward stroke of his fingers he used his fingers to press firmly and drag his fingertips against the vestibular bulbs just beneath the anterior wall of her vagina.

"Oh my god...ah..ah..ah..wh..what are you doing to me?" Brennan gasped. Her back continued to arch. Without being aware of it, her hands held the back of Travis' head firmly as she started to come in a rapidly accelerating crescendo of intense orgasm. Travis continued to suck her clit into and out of his mouth as he digitally stimulated the vestibular bulbs of her Grafenberg spot.

Finally, after several minutes, Travis relented and released Brennan. Sadie used the ceiling camera to zoom in on Brennan's exposed wet vulva and the top of her spread toned legs.

The outer and inner labia of her vulva had been rendered fat, pink, and engorged, from expansion of her crura, her pink clitoris remained exposed, extended, and elongated to nearly an inch in length, probing the air as if questioning whether further stimulus was pending.

"Jesus, what did you do to me? How did you do that?" she asked, Brennan's voice quavered as she looked down at herself. "I couldn't stop coming. It...my...it looks different. Will it stay like that?"

Travis laughed. "Don't worry. I hope you enjoyed it Love. That was what we were trying for. You're fine. Your body responded just as it's designed to do. It will come back to the way it was, or almost anyways, after we're done.

"But I hope we're not done yet. We aren't, are we?"

"N..no. I know we're not done." Brennan paused and looked at Travis with an expression of concern.

"Travis...I'm worried about what you might think of me. I'm usually cautious. I don't rush into things. I've never been with anyone this quickly before."

"Don't worry Love. Even though we just met on your honeymoon, I feel as if we've known each other for a very long time. That we're kindred spirits. That we're supposed to be together here at this moment. That we're intended to complete each other."

Brennan was once again lost in Travis' deep blue eyes. She silently lay back on the bed and held out her arms to him.

Travis reclined next to her, licked her left nipple, and began to gently caress Brennan's vulva causing her to whimper quietly. "It's so sensitive. I'm so swollen down there."

"That's excellent. It means that you're going to enjoy what comes next."

Brennan knew it was fortunate that she was on the pill, having just broken up with her boyfriend. She hoped that Travis would use a condom though, maybe he still would. But she also didn't want to interrupt the strong connection she felt with this man. She had the incontrovertible gut feeling about this person. That Travis was the one.

Brennan tentatively reached for Travis' uncircumcised cock with her left hand, tracing the length with her fingers, she found that both the head and slightly retracted foreskin were wet with copious precum, evidence of Travis' own arousal from his oral stimulation of Brennan. As she slowly stroked the underside of his penis she felt him stiffen and enlarge further.

Brennan spread her legs as Travis lowered himself onto her. He placed the head of his cock against Brennan's sensitive clitoral glans causing her to flinch in response. He quickly adjusted his cock slightly placing it at the entrance. "Please go slowly Travis," Brennan requested. She was still apprehensive about whether it would be possible to take all of her new lover into her.

Travis pushed forward. The head of his penis parting Brennan's swollen labia. He paused and hovered there as Brennan lifted her legs and wrapped them over Travis' back. Slowly and incrementally, Travis introduced his cock into Brennan, allowing time for her to adjust to his size. Brennan found it gradually easier to accommodate Travis' extended penis; her lubricated pussy, along with Travis' foreskin allowed a steady increase in both the tempo and the depth to which his cock could enter.

As the sound of skin slapping skin began to reverberate in the room and over the sound system, Sadie zoomed in to closely document Brennan and Travis' union. Brennan's toned legs, suspended above Travis' back, rocked back and forth with each slapping thrust and partial withdrawal. Her toes alternately flexed and released with the pounding. The swollen inner and outer labia of her vulva were stretched wide, to accommodate the girth of Travis' penis. Six to eight inches of cock, wet from Brennan's cervical fluid, were visible on each partial extraction, only to rapidly disappear again with each ensuing thrust.

Involuntary grunting sounds issued from Brennan in time with the pounding. "Uh..uh..T...Travis...uh...uh...oh...my...God..." Brennan chanted in rhythm with the movement. Initially, she had felt uncomfortable and too full on each complete insertion, but she realized that her body had adjusted. She still felt full, but it had become a 'good' full.

Travis pushed himself up, placed Brennan's legs over his shoulders, and resumed fucking her.

As she looked into the viewer on the back of Sadie's camera, which had zoomed in on the couple, Summer realized she was getting increasingly aroused by the sight of her friend being so thoroughly worked over by Travis. Travis was fucking fully, deeply, and straight down into Brennan. The toned globes of her ass were split wide, her lower back repeatedly bounced off the bed, which was creaking in time to the pounding.

"Is it that I enjoy the eroticism in and of itself, or is it that I'm turned on by what will be Brennan's humiliation and my retribution?" She was unsure. "Maybe a combination of both."

Suddenly Travis stopped, hugged Brennan tightly, and rolled over onto his back bringing Brennan to sitting position astride him. "It's your turn Love. Make it feel good for you. I want to see what you like."

"Travis..I already feel...I've never been... no one has ever...you're so vigorous!"

Brennan lifted herself onto her knees and bent forward to kiss Travis as Sadie slowly zoomed in to capture an obscene view of Brennan's ass. Brennan came back upright to sitting position, continuing to straddle Trevor. She steadied his large penis so that it remained upright and slowly lowered herself back onto his cock. She gradually worked herself down onto Travis so that she was once again completely impaled.

Sadie panned back out as Brennan began simultaneously bouncing on Travis while incorporating a forward and back grinding motion to accentuate contact of her clitoris with the skin at the base of Travis' cock.

"My clit is still so sensitive. And it's still longer, the way he made it," Brennan thought as she peered down into Travis' eyes. Brennan's wavy blond hair swayed back and forth in syncopation with her movement.

As Brennan leaned forward to intimately kiss Travis, Sadie zoomed in once more, capturing an extreme closeup of Travis' cock plunging and withdrawing from Brennan's pussy. Her inner labia, stretched around the penis, extruded outward as it clung to the withdrawing member, then returned inward in concert with the cock and sliding foreskin during each insertion. For several minutes, Sadie carefully and unhurriedly documented the intimate details of Brennan's widely split ass, her anus, and her grasping vulva filled with Travis' penis.

Suddenly, Travis swung his legs off the the side of the bed. Brennan held arms tightly around Travis' neck, and Travis grasped Brennan behind her knees as he rose to standing position.

"Where are we going?" Brennan laughed.

"Let's go back to the mirror. Let's finish there."

Travis lifted Brennan off and carefully stood her in front of the mirror. As Brennan looked questioningly at Travis he spun her so that she was facing directly into the mirror and pushed her shoulders so that she was had to lean forward, supporting herself on the dresser with her forearms. Travis used his feet to spread her legs further apart.

"So Love, what do you think your husband would have to say about the way you're spending your honeymoon?"

Brennan scowled into the mirror. She wanted to keep this centered on the two of them -- the real them, not some made up script. She'd never felt like this about anyone before. It was special. Why did he have to keep calling her Love and keep pretending?

"I've heard that people sometimes like to use fantasy when they're making love," she thought. "Maybe that's something that Travis likes to do. I suppose I can play along for now." But she knew it would be important -- important to her at least -- that the two of them talk about it afterwards. She needed to understand.

"My husband would hate this so much. He would be humiliated if he knew" she said into the mirror at Travis.

"That's perfect Love. It turns me on hearing that," Travis said smiling back at Brennan in the mirror. "I bet you were looking forward to a romantic getaway with your husband. How does it feel to have someone other than your husband inside you? You've only been married a few days and you're already cheating."

"I..I love this. But really it's only because of you. I've never felt like this before," Brennan said weakly. She was looking again into Travis' deep blue eyes in the mirror. "Travis, I..I think I might lov..."

Travis suddenly plunged the full length of his large penis all the way into Brennan, producing a lewd, sloppy sound from Brennan's partially open, well lubricated vagina.

Brennan looked directly into Sadie's camera, her blue eyes opened wide in surprise, her wavy blond hair was disheveled, her breasts began to bounce, and her taught extended nipples rose and fell in time as Travis started pounding her from behind. Travis held her in place with his right hand on her hip as he stroked strongly and roughly into Brennan.

He started using his left hand to alternately slap her left and then her right butt cheek repeatedly.

Brennan looked into the mirror in confusion. The slaps stung. The globes of her ass were starting to redden. "Ah...oh...oh...," she repeated, in time with the slaps.

Travis reached around and started tapping Brennan's exposed clit with two fingers and he increased the strength and tempo of his thrusting and as he continued to slap Brennan's ass.

"I..I can't take this Travis...it's too much. Oh my god." Brennan whimpered. Her legs began to quiver and then began to shake noticeably as she started to quickly orgasm from the pounding and the direct stimulation of her clit.

In the camera, Brennan's eyes were partially closed, her mouth was open wide, her forehead was creased with a mixture of pleasure and pain and the intensity of her orgasm. "Ah..ah..ah..Aggh," she screamed repeatedly as Travis continued to pound her.

Suddenly, Travis pulled out, and ordered, "kneel Love!"

Brennan slowly dropped to her knees bewildered, she was still shaking, her orgasm had not yet abated.

"Look at me! And keep looking at me."

Brennan looked up into Travis' deep blue eyes. "Travis..."

"Open your mouth."

As Brennan slowly opened her mouth in confusion, a blast of semen hit the back of her throat. She continued to look up at Travis as a second large stream hit the side of her nose, her upper lip, and started to drip into her mouth. A third large pulse of cum hit her in the right eyelid and down her cheek, forcing her to close and flutter her eyes. A fourth landed in her hair dripping down into her right eyebrow. Several diminishing, but still copious streams of semen were deposited on her face.

Finally finished, Trevor used the tip of his large but now slightly flaccid cock to spread the expelled cum more evenly over Brennan's face.

"Clean!" he ordered.

Brennan wasn't sure what Travis wanted, but it became obvious when he placed the tip of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth, and he inserted his penis. Brennan sucked on the five inches of cock resting on her tongue.

"It's time for you to clean the rest, Love. You've done so well." Travis said.

In a state of semi-shock, Brennan moved her lips up and down along the length of Travis' cock, using her tongue and lips to draw residual semen into her mouth as she went.

When she had finished, Brennan looked up and Travis expectantly. Travis was beaming down at her. "Love, that felt so amazing. Thank you! If only your new husband could see you now. What do you think he would say?"

Brennan speaking softly, and as if in a trance replied, "I..I'm glad you liked it. No one has ever done that to me before. My husband...I can't...he would be...he would probably leave me... if he knew."

"Wow. That was outstanding!" Bill exclaimed in the next room. "Sadie, were you able to fade out at the end there?"

"Yes, I know you're going to like what you see. Between my main camera and the ceiling camera you should have all the footage you need. Editing should be a breeze."

"Fantastic."

"How long will the editing take," asked Summer. She found that her hands were shaking, and that she had been taking shallow breaths as she watched Brennan through the one-way mirror.

"It won't take long. I'm anxious to go through and get to the finished product. Should be ready tomorrow. This is going to make us a fortune!"

"Alright," replied Summer. She pushed her straight brown hair back away from her face. "Please send me a copy when it's done. I have a lot of work to do."