Mirror World

Story Info
Alternate Universe.
3.2k words
4.07
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirror world

Imagine a world like ours, exactly like ours with very different beliefs, laws and morals. Then welcome to HTRAE, a planet on the exact opposite side of the universe from our own.

Chapter 1: Family

"There you are cunt, your late again," said Mr. Johnson.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I came straight home from school, but Mr. Peters made me write lines after class." said Nancy.

"What did you do this time," her father said with a smile.

Her father already got the call from Mr. Peters about her behavior in class.

Nancy looked down at the floor of the kitchen feeling shame and fear as she told her father that she failed to keep her legs spread wide open while sitting at her desk. This is not allowed as all girls at school are to have their cunts on display for their teachers while in class unless otherwise instructed.

Nancy was 5'5" with long blonde hair, at the age of 18 with 36c tits and nice round tight ass. She stood there in her school uniform, tight white transparent blouse, very short red pleaded skirt that comes to the top of her thighs, with cotton stockings mid thigh and 4-inch black heels. She was not allowed any makeup or panties as per the school rules.

Standing in the middle of the kitchen her legs spread shoulder length apart, skirt raised above her waist reveling her shaved cunt, as she has been taught. Females are to never grow pubic hair and is strictly enforced both at home and at school.

"Get on the table on your back and spread your legs wide, time to cane that nasty little cunt of yours," her father snapped.

Nancy jumped on to the kitchen table in a flash getting into position not wanting to make matters worse, spread her legs wide and put her hands behind her back as she has been taught at school.

Mr. Johnson let her strain her legs wide apart for a few moments sliding a finger up and down her slit. He noticed her diamond butt plug which she wore to school like all the girls in her class.

"I spoke to your Principal Mr. Dick." said Mr. Johnson.

"You will be trained as a Pain Slut until you are 21 for your graduation." said Mr. Johnson. School is where females are trained as slaves, in roles they will fill in society permanently.

"Your sister Maggie is doing a great job of being my Cock Slave, I could use a Pain Slut until you become your brother's cunt, don't you think?" said Mr. Johnson.

"Yes...daddy" said Nancy as tears ran down her face. Mr. Johnson went to the wall and grabbed a nice bamboo cane.

"You will receive 10 swats from the cane on your cunt before school, after dinner and before bed. Get used to it because this rule is permanent." said Mr. Johnson while he stood at her head looking down at her. He bent over and gave her a kiss on the forehead, put the cane in her mouth to hold. He unbuttoned her tight blouse revealing her beautiful tits, nice gold ring piercings she's had since she was 18.

"You will no longer wear clothes in this house, when you come home you strip down and only dress 10 min before you leave the house, is this understood?" said Mr. Johnson.

"Yes daddy" said Nancy softly crying.

"Good, do not disappoint me cunt." said her father as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his 10" cock and slapped it on her forehead. He grabbed the cane out of her mouth and replaced it with the head of his cock.

"Suck your cock cunt," said her father. As she sucked on his huge head her father brought down the cane hard right along the crack of her cunt. Her scream was muffled with the cock in her mouth.

"Spread those cunt lips apart and open your mouth!" her father ordered. She reached down and spread her cunt lips apart as her father drove his cock down her throat about 8 inches.

"You will keep it in your throat while I cane your cunt." her father ordered. Her father came down hard on her clit, 1,2,3,4, 5. Nancy was choking on her daddy's cock tears streaming down her face. Her father shoved the last 2 inches of his cock down her throat and gave her 5 more swats. Her cunt red and on fire, throat sore from being a human sheath for his cock. Her father pulled his cock out and let his nasty little pain slut breathe and cry. She wanted to rub her cunt, but she is not allowed to touch her cunt without permission from a male.

"You will get undressed and go kneel by your pony in the living room, and yes, it's now your pony and you will be spending a lot of time riding it cunt. Isn't that nice of me?" her father smiled.

"Yes daddy." said Nancy.

She got off the table slowly back on her feet and went to kneel on two bricks beside her pony as she has done before, but now with more meaning. She bowed her head down, hands behind her back and softly cried.

Mr. Johnson then looked over at his son kneeling facing the corner, paddle marks from earlier still fresh on his ass. His hands on his head and feet off the ground. Tim 20 years old 6'1" Brown hair, athletic, but with a 4" cock. All males with cocks less than 5 inches are treated the same as females which creates a balance in society. Mr. Johnson loves to punish him for failing as a male. Tim will serve out the rest of his life as a cum dump and toilet as his father has decided that's all he's good for in this family. He is always cuffed, his ass plugged, and his mouth is gagged when not in use. Mr. Johnson sits down on a chair and orders Tim to kneel between his legs. He unstrapped his 6" cock gag and put it on the table.

"Empty my balls pig!" his father orders. Tim instantly took his fathers cock all the way down his throat until his nose touched his father's pubic hair choking himself and then all the way back out and down again repeatedly as he was taught. This went on for about 15 minutes as Tim's eyes watered and made nasty slurping sounds choking on the only thing that matters in his life, his father's cock. His father put his hand on the back of his head.

"Get those feet off the ground when you kneel boy, you will be punished for that!" said his father as Tim choked on his full 10" cock.

"Drink!" ordered his father as he blew his load down his son's throat holding his head firmly against his crotch. Tim struggled to swallow all the cum his father fed him but knew better than to spill a drop, once his father's balls were empty, he pissed down his throat and like a good toilet his son drank it all down.

"Go get me the strap boy!" his father ordered. Tim went to the wall a got the long thin strap with the name Fuckface on it an gave it to his father. Tim knew what was next, and like a well-trained cock sleeve he got on all fours, face on the floor, ass high, legs spread and reached over and spread his ass cheeks. His father grabbed his 8" dildo that was in his ass and started fucking his ass for a few minutes with it. This was very humiliating for Tim and started crying, telling his father that he will be a good boy and that he was sorry his feet touched the ground. His father grabbed the strap and strapped his ass cheeks and balls until Tim was a withering mess.

"Ass training for you until dinner is ready, that will teach you some manners in the presence of bigger cocks." Ordered his father.

"Get on your pole, I want 10 inches up your ass, understood boy?" his father barked. Tim got up crying quietly and went to the hallway by the front door where is father had a wooden bench that had and adjustable 12" electrical stainless-steel dildo. Tim adjusted it to 10 inches as his father ordered and sat down on the 10 inches that went up his ass. His father set the timer to 5 min, strapped his thighs down to the bench, cuffed his hands behind his back, then took ankle cuffs and pulled his ankles up under him and locked them to his wrists. Now Tim could suffer there with his full weight on the steel cock.

"You will remain here until I return, perhaps you will do a better job emptying my balls next time." His father said and walked off. Tim knew the neighbour was coming after dinner for Tim's ass fucking he got every night at 7pm. Mr. Black was just that, built like a truck, Black, Bald and a big 11" cock. His father is good friends with Mr. Black who's looking for a faggot of his own and once Tim turns 21 he will be given to Mr. Black as was arranged when Tim was only 18.

"Bitch get over here!" yells Mr. Johnson. His wife ran downstairs from their youngest daughter's room. Janice 32 years old 5"11" big 38d tits, small waist and big ass. Wearing nothing but her collar marked BITCH.

"Make dinner, steak and salad for me and boiled sausages for the rest of you." Mr. Johnson ordered. Janice hated sausages.

"Yes Sir" said Janice and went to the kitchen to start preparing the food. Mr. Johnson went up the stairs, he heard Nancy moaning as her knees were getting sore. Mr. Johnson smiles to himself and proceeds to his youngest daughter's room.

"Enjoying the view?" said Mr. Johnson as he walked in. Cindy 5"11' Blonde Pigtailed girl with 36c tits and a perfectly tight pert ass that only regular fitness can bring.

"Thank you for allowing me to show myself to the rest of the neighborhood daddy" she said awkwardly with the ring gag in her mouth. She was kneeling on the ledge of her bay window naked facing outside. Her knee's spread, hands behind her head, shoulders back and her tits pushed out, so her nipples always have contact with the glass window. Her father walked up behind her and gave her a hard slap on the ass "Keep those tits up, push that cunt out!". Cindy was 19 and not Mr. Johnsons biological daughter, he won her at a poker party across the street at Fred's house one night.

He had Cindy display herself every evening before dinner from 4pm to 5pm as requested by Fred so he could see her. Mr. Johnson was a nice guy, he and Fred have known each other for a long time, so once a month she would go and spend a night with Fred and the rest of her family.

"You are 19 now and will be put to work." he said while pinching her ass, legs and stomach. You will work at City Hall as a "Welcome Specialist." he said with a sadistic smile. Tears started to flow from Cindy's eyes as she looked on at the people walking by on the sidewalk not even noticing her.

"We will go over the details later, but I'm sure you are aware of the position." said Mr. Johnson as he slowly pushed his index finger up her ass.

"Yes daddy." Cindy cried as he was finger fucking her right there for all to see.

"Arch your back, stick that ass out and spread your cheeks little girl!" Mr. Johnson ordered. He reached down on the ledge and took her 6" butt plug and shoved it back in her ass. He always unplugged her and put it on the ledge for all to see the plug she would be wearing. Cindy was naturally shy and for that reason Mr. Johnson loved humiliating her, and any female for that matter, but especially her. She cried at the drop of a hat which excited Mr. Johnson even more.

"Now get downstairs, dinner will be ready soon, and let Janice know you will be serving the sausages tonight." said Mr. Johnson. A look of fear and renewed tears flowed down her face, she has not yet served the sausages at dinner, but has seen the others do so.

"The ring gag stays until bedtime, get moving!" said Mr. Johnson as he gave her a slap on the face.

She quickly left the room and Mr. Johnson looked over to the other side of the room and seen his daughter Maggie at her school desk. Maggie 18, Black long hair, with small 34b tits and a small cute round ass. Maggie only existed for her father's cock. She does not go to school and will never leave the house; he wants her dumb and useless as a doormat. Right now, she is sitting naked at her desk on an 8" rubber cock that's attached to her seat, as most seats in this house have. Hands behind her back, thick collar, and her hair braided pigtails. She was working her mouth up and down a 10" cock attached to her desktop. She must hit the counter at the base of the cock with her nose to count the number of strokes. She does 5 sets of 50. First thing in the morning before bathroom privileges, after breakfast, lunch, dinner and before bed everyday. This always keeps her mouth and throat ready for cock as her father keeps reminding her. Mr. Johnson waits as he can see on the counter 48,49,50.

"Good girl" said her father as he reached into the desk drawer and grabbed her nose hooks that attached over her head and to the back of her collar which was marked FUCKFACE.

"Now I heard from your brother Brian that you failed to swallow his load at lunch today" said her father with a stern look.

"You know the rules, all females are to swallow anything that comes from a man's cock" her father stated. He grabbed her arm and spun around to the front of the desk and bent her over.

"Put your mouth back on your cock" as her father pushed the back of her head down the 10" cock attached to her desk.

"All they way down and stay there" said her father as he slapped her hard on her ass. Maggie spends most of the time naked like now, although her father has decided that she will always be dressed (when allowed clothes) as a little girl cock toy to humiliate her. This is because when she was growing up, she wanted to become one of the few females that earned exemption and became an Alpha Bitch, like her Auntie. Of course, Mr. Johnson was a harsh critic of this and denied her, as is his right.

"Once your punishment is over you are to put on your punishment bra and go downstairs for dinner" said her father as he continued to spank her another 50 times with his hand until her ass was bright red. Tears running down her cheeks and on to her desk choking on the cock down her throat, not daring to lift until she was given permission.

"I have some paperwork to prepare for work, you may go" he said as he left and went into his room.

Maggie got ready with only her butt plug, collar, and nose hooks went to the bathroom and rinsed her face the best that she could considering. Maggie remade her braided pig tails and grabbed her punishment bra which hung in the bathroom on a hook, and put it on. Her father loved torturing her, the bra has many long thumb tacks in the material poking thru on the inside. Her father made sure it's nice and tight and about 2 sizes to small. Maggie winced as she put it on and headed downstairs for dinner.

Mr. Johnson came down the stairs seeing Nancy kneel, her body in a complete sweat and her knees on fire.

"You will make sure I never hear about you hiding your cunt from another man, understand!" asked her father.

"I promise it will never happen again daddy" she said while crying.

"From now on you will display your cunt to everyone, not just in school" her father said.

"You will walk to school with the front of your skirt pinned up for all to see, for the foreseeable future" explained her father.

"No cunt of mine will disrespect men, get up!" her father said sternly as he grabbed one of her nipples and started twisting.

"Y..y.y..ow..yes daddy" she said in full tears and crying loudly.

"After dinner you will spend 2 hours on your pony" her father said.

"This will give you time to think about your mistake today" her father said. Nancy looked over at the pony. Simple design, basically a sawhorse with a long 2x4 nicely bevelled on one side to a rounded 1" point where she would be placed straddling on her spread cunt. Hands bound above her to a pulley system which would lower her down so the full weight of her body would be resting on her cunt. Knees bent back, spread apart by the ankles and attached the pony, there was no chance of relief by using her thighs or legs. Then blinded with a hood and cock gag in her mouth.

"Now go it's dinner time, your having sausages tonight" her father stated with a grin.

Mr. Johnson went to the front door where Tim was impaled on his pole.

"I hope you learned something today faggot" his father stated.

"Yes, daddy I will do better when I empty your balls" Tim said staring at his father. Mr. Johnson then took off his pants and placed them on the bench beside the faggot.

"I'm not sure that you are not just saying that to stop your punishment, so let's make sure" said his father as he turned around spread his ass cheeks and backed right into Tim's face.

"Eat my ass and make sure you get your tongue in there properly" said his father as he reaches back and grabbed faggots head and pushed the back of his head, so his face was jammed between his father's ass cheeks. Tim could smell his father's dirty asshole. His father makes sure not to clean his asshole, even in the shower. That was Tim's job every night before dinner.

"Yes daddy" is all you could hear as Tim say as he starts eating and licking his father's ass clean.

"You better put some more effort into it, if you know what's good for you" his father stated. Tim started licking harder to get his tongue up his father's ass cleaning it spotless, for fear of punishment. When Mr. Johnson was satisfied with Tim's ass cleaning, he released him from he pole and told him to go kneel in the kitchen and wait until he could have dinner.