Mis Delivery

Story Info
Two penis pumpers meet and become friends.
1.3k words
4.32
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a long time vacuum pumper. So long so that I needed to replace my old worn out brass handled bilge pump with a new one. I placed an order online with a company I have used in the past. The deliveries normally arrived in a few days. But not this time. Then one Friday afternoon a knock at my front door. A stranger waving a small brown box greets me. He said hello his name was Dave. And that my package was dropped at his place by mistake. My name was right on the box but the typed address was one character off. So a couple hundred digits/ blocks away. I thanked the man and thought that was that. But Dave wanted to strike up a conversation. My first thought was did he open my package and discover what it was. Nope turns out Dave was a customer too. He recognized the packaging and return address on the box. He straight up asked me. You order from them mentioning the company by full name and not just the initials used on the box.

This surprised and intrigued me. It is a small world. So I stepped outside to talk more with him. He started by admitting he was a 20 year vacuum pumping veteran. Who had a varitey of toys purchased from this company and others I was familiar with. I told him what was in the box he dropped by with. And then I gave him a quick snap shot of my pumping history what equipment I had on hand and what types of future purchases I was considering. I told him I was thinking of getting a double ended buddy tube but needed someone to use it with. He quickly volunteered to join me in a session if I was serious. I told him I had been looking for a long time but never expected someone as handsome as him to just knock on the door and introduce themselves. Dave needed to get back to his wife and family. So we exchanged info and he left.

We kept in touch both online and over the phone for a few days. Exchanging stories and pictures. I was thrilled to finally meet someone close by interested in my fetish. Who in a few more days would be free to joining me in a bit of pumping and hopefully some fun after. We had to wait until the following weekend. When Dave's wife took their daughters to her mother's house. This freed him up for the whole day. I woke up early that morning and slapped my tube on right away. This gave me a 2 hour head start before Dave arrived. I sent him a text to just walk right in as soon as his car entered my driveway. He made a beeline inside carrying a laundry bag with the equipment he planned on using. The curtains and blinds were drawn shut. I greeted him naked on the couch with a pillow covering my modesty. Dave was all smiles wearing sweat pants and sporting a large hardon. He joined me on the couch. I kept my junk hidden to tease him while I continued pumping it up. I told him I started with out him then unveiled I was already packing out my 2.5in tube. Nice was all he said. Then he asked to confirm we were all alone before he began to undress. I got up assured him we would not be disturbed and then locked the door to reassure him.

Dave was a big dude. A few inches taller then me around 6ft5 maybe. Slender with long arms legs and a big cock. He was not lying about the size of his cock. He told me it was 9 inches long but had a narrow thin shaft. That is why he began vacuum pumping. He read it added girth. Which would make his stuff even more impressive. I have the kind of girth he is looking for but he easily had me beat in length. Dave fiddled around in the bag he brought and pulled out a 2 in wide tube he had custom made. Before he put it on I asked if I could feel his cock first. We discussed this prior to our meeting but I was not sure if the married man would actually allow it or was he just on big talker online. I was pleased when he fully agreed. We are here to learn and have fun he said. Which put my mind at ease. You never know how first meetings are gonna go. I had been disappointed in the past.

I worked my air pressure up some. Then wrapped my cool fingers around his long thin spongey shaft. I stroked his dick rolling it in my fist admiring it's length. Because I had only played with one other guy his size. I released Dave so he could slide on his first tube. After I watched him shoot right up and begin filling his tube. I decided to stand up and stair step up to the next size. Dave helped me slide off the one I was wearing. I let the air pressure drop. While he rocked the tube left and right slowly sliding it forward until my meat flopped out. He caught my package in his free hand and hoisted its heft. This felt like it was going to be a great session. Dave was not one of those guys always asking for permission. He just did what felt natural and I enjoyed letting him. He pulled and tugged on my engorgement. rolling his open palms around massaging my balls. Pinching my nipples. All while remembering to keep his own action growing. I could see his precum coloring the inside of his tube. I took a break from what I was doing and put on some porn for us to watch while the time passed. But neither of us were interested in what the screen offered. We wanted to watch and create some live action of our own.

As my guest I let Dave take the lead. He lay on the floor and asked me to straddle his face. My pumped up cock in it's tube laid across his face as he licked my bunched up balls. I took off my tube and my sac relaxed. T-bagging him. I stroked my dick while my buddy slid down further and began to eat my ass. Dave was beneath me moaning and lapping away with his tongue. I really enjoyed this it got better when his fingertips began probing my pucker. Dave let his tube fall off at some point and was stroking his cock to it's hardest point ever. He rolled me into position. He was going to take my ass. In his bag of things he brought were condoms and a bottle of baby oil. It didn't take long. He had his swelled up cock head entering me. He pushed a few times forward and my body relaxed. I took half of what he had to offer in one punch. He handed me the oil and I slathered up my cock and balls. masturbating furiously as 9 inches of pumped up latex covered dick tried filling me up. The carpet burned my knees as the pummeling continued. He had ground most of that skinny dick in me when I felt his warm goo filling his condom. He gruntled mildly until the moment he finally withdrew. I then rolled over and popped my own load in my matted down pubes.

Once we were all cleaned up. I invited Dave to return whenever he was free. If only for a chat and drinks. Maybe watch a game. Then I told that my double ended tube was on back order but would arrive soon.