Misadventures of Oakley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the exact opposite. This was like a fantasy, a bizarre out of body experience. She could do this for hours. No, days. This wasn't having sex with a man, this was having a living, breathing sex toy she could use however she wanted without having to reciprocate. It was her turn.

She pulled his hair and tried to open her legs, but she couldn't stop from squeezing her thighs around his head while he expertly dipped his tongue in and out of her.

"Yes!" She screamed, clawing at his hair and smothering him. Jett darted his tongue faster, her loud moans of pleasure fueling him.

The sounds were intoxicating, and he couldn't take it any longer. While he found the spot that made her shake the most, he started to stroke his cock nervously, unsure if that was something he was allowed to do but ready to take the risk.

It pulsed and throbbed in his hand painfully, having been neglected for so long.

Before nearly blacking out from being suffocated while she arched her back and let her body give her the ultimate rush, Oakley made him stop. A single bead of sweat rolled down her forehead as she caught her breath.

"You can't touch yourself unless I give you permission," she said in an uncharacteristically stern way. He started to wonder if she had done this before.

"Put it away," she demanded.

Jett looked at her in dismay but obeyed, having difficulty getting his pants back on with his cock so absurdly hard.

When he had succeeded and buckled his belt, he sat back on his ankles and waited for her next command.

Oakley sat up and gazed down at him.

"Can you keep your arms behind your back by yourself or do I need to tie you up?"

"I can do it," Jett said excitedly.

"Then do it."

Jett immediately obeyed. He grunted when Oakley set her foot on his leg, bringing it to the obnoxious bulge in his pants. She slid the bottom of her foot gently along the length of his cock over the thick material. She felt it pulse against her toes.

She still didn't like the idea of touching him, with the exception of his tongue. Yet the pathetic look on his face made her blood rush in a way that felt wrong, but addicting.

"You only get to cum when I give you permission," she scolded, getting more confident with her lewd vocabulary. She watched Jetts face progressively get redder as she continued to run her foot up and down along the shaft of his cock.

"Say it back to me," she said eagerly, moving her foot faster over the bulge.

"I can only cum with your permission," he said quickly, as if in a rush.

Jetts' ears burned when he heard her clearly say, "good boy." That's all he wanted. Just those two words. He would have done anything to hear it. That's all it took to push him over the edge.

"Mistress please let me cum," he said hurriedly, unable to meet her eyes anymore. Even through the fabric, the way she was stroking him was making it impossible to contain himself.

Oakley could clearly see the desperation in his face. This is exactly where she wanted him. He was begging her. Her fingers curled tightly over the edge of the wood table as she tried to contain her excitement. This was her moment.

"You can't cum," she said devilishly, leaning closer to watch his face twist. She moved her foot faster, letting the sole gently glide over his cock from base to tip.

"Mistress please," he whined pathetically, twisting and crumbling while he kept his arms behind his back.

"Don't cum," she said louder, not ceasing her orgasmic stroking.

"I can't, please mistress," he cried.

Oakley reached out and cupped his face in her hands. "Look at me," she demanded.

Jett struggled to meet her eyes, holding his breath to try and restrain himself. "You can't cum," she said firmly. But it was too late, he was already cumming. He groaned as he crumpled down, his head sliding out of her hands and onto her lap.

He twitched violently as he came, moaning into her legs while his cock pulsed underneath her foot.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he said shamefully as he caught his breath. "I couldn't stop, I'm sorry."

Just like she would a cat, Oakley ran her fingers through his hair to calm him down as she decided where to go from here. His desperate apologies were just as satisfying as she had hoped.

Jett closed his eyes, the way she played with his hair while letting him lay his head gently on her lap was almost better than the actual orgasm.

The words 'good boy' echoed in his head, making him purr. She'd never seen him look so calm and vulnerable. She wished he could be like this all the time, instead of being such a constant terror. For once she didn't want to break his nose.

Oakley was coming down from her confidence high, and now was getting increasingly aware of her partial nudity and whose face was so carefully rested on her lap.

"You can relax your arms," she said, feeling a bit guilty she hadn't noticed he was obediently still holding them behind his back. Jett relaxed and slumped farther down, taking deep breaths. Oakley patiently stroked his hair until he was calm enough to lift his head.

"Are you okay to go home?" She said awkwardly, trying to break the lingering spell that held them there.

"Yes Mistress," Jett answered, planting a small kiss on her thigh before rising. It felt good, but it still made Oakley cringe.

Before letting him leave she said, "remember you can't cum without my permission."

Jett hesitated. "Wait, you mean at home too?"

"Especially at home."

"Then-"

"No," she scolded. "Only with my permission."

Jett took her hand and kissed the top of it. "Of course Mistress."

Before he turned to leave she pulled out the oil pen and said, "Also, I want more of these. So, keep them coming."

Jett chuckled and walked to his car.

12