All Comments on 'Misdemeanors'

by rebelxcarpenter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Extremely well done

unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

Getting the clothes back in Walmart bags. Wow. I appreciate the darkness in your mind — what a story!

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much anon- getting feedback means a lot and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, well.....very interesting.....as a senior in a group much as you describe in your bio,

I did enjoy your writing and will be back to investigate....so much to unpack here.

Is your seratonin level rising? Mine is........feels good....

.....Ill be back to your comments page soon.....Mr52.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 1 year ago

I think that was wonderful and you should be very proud. The feeling of the system bearing down on her is very noticeable and the Morgan's personality shines through the whole story.

jdb12399jdb12399over 1 year ago

Great story!

I really enjoyed it and some of the detail you put in there is great!

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

wow- thank you all for the positive feedback, its really encouraging. Awwww yeah, feedback serotonin is a hell of a drug!

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Well written with Morgan trapped in the grip of an implacable system. Enjoyed this, thanks.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

An ugly, scary, story filled with evil people - Magnificent ! My heart was literally pounding and my blood pressure peaked as i felt the rage this poor girl must have felt. Yes ,it's only a story .... until it really happens in a country that would support this dynamic of " tough on crime "coupled with corporate power. The true strength of this story is that the actual punishment takes up a mere paragraph. Superb writing

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the fantastic feedback Probus888 and lecture. It means so much to hear from readers and I'm glad this story had an impact!

EarlyDawn1973EarlyDawn1973about 1 year ago

Wow, very interesting story. Great detail all around. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Very well done.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Your story invokes fear of where the world is going, in the 1960's corporal punishment was abolished in the British Armed Forces the last vestige in Britain designated for adults, schools continued for a few years longer. The attitude of youth to any form of authority has spiralled downhill since that time, something is needed, but The idea ordinary justice without proper representation does not appear the way to go. The representation by a trained legal body is and should be an inherent civic right. I liked the punishments but the justice system has to legally based recognising an Individuals human, civil and constitutional rights.

Roz87Roz8710 months ago

Great and compelling story, I enjoyed the setup and details of it, but the actual punishment was a bit of a letdown in terms of detail. Was hoping it would be a bit more sexual too (clitoral/vaginal/anal punishment?)

All in all I enjoyed it a lot and gave it 5 stars anyway for writing quality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story didn't need the far left politics she broke the law and never took responsibility for it.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter10 months agoAuthor

thank you, Anon, for the amazing feedback

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The checkout person could have told her “Hey you didn’t pay for that item.” In-between her checking out and before walking out the door. And the cop showed up real quickly. Could it be that she was deliberately being set up?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While the story is well written, I am uncomfortable with how much of the behavior of the individuals of the justice system reflect the real world. I can only be glad that I am an old man and will not live to see your story come to fruition. With all that said, thanks for taking the time to write and post your story.

Do you know why lawyers wear neckties? ...it keeps the foreskin from coming up over their ears.

Do you know one good thing about lawyers? ... They are biodegradable!

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anon and Anon for the awesome feedback and lawyer jokes!

I left the idea of the setup by Walmart employees ambiguous, but the cop was there because he was wrapping up a shoplifting call from earlier in the day. It is true that real world Walmart is super-duper strict about shoplifting, so it isn't much of a stretch to think that they would take advantage of a town's corporal punishment program to send a message.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No joke, this story is why I always double check at self-checkout’s to make sure I properly paid for everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebelxcarpenter@rebelxcarpenter
I am the pen name/alter ego/dissociative personality disorder of an insufferable square who would never, ever admit to writing the twisted smut that can be found on this page. Ratings are amazing and feedback in the comments section of my stories are fantastic...providing both...