Miss Adelaide's Apothecary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhngh," is all I manage to choke out as she sinks into me. Holy shit, it's thick. My clit throbs as her girlcock disappears inside of me. I've only taken her in my ass before, but I can tell she's magically enhanced her size since then. Specifically for this occasion, I'd bet.

I shiver with pleasure as she buries her dick completely inside me, then slowly starts to pull out. She thrusts into me with a languid pace.

My hand twitches. I really want to jerk off. "Can I- ah- touch myself?"

Adelaide hums. "You can touch yourself as much as you want." She runs a nail over my chest, drawing light circles. "However. You do have one last rule to keep in mind." She flicks my nipple and I jerk. "You're only allowed to come after I do."

My throat suddenly feels dry. "Yes, ma'am."

Miss Adelaide fucks me in long, slow strokes. The pace is almost enough to drive me insane.

"Does it feel good, me fucking you like this?" she says, with a hand on my thigh.

It's difficult to suppress a whine, but I manage. "Yes, ma'am."

She leans down to growl in my ear. "I'm glad. It feels good for me. You feel incredible wrapped around my cock, all wet and warm and tight."

I make a strangled noise. Her hips slam into me as she speeds up.

"I think you've found your calling. Being a cocksleeve." she says.

"M-maybe." I grunt.

"Oh, yes, absolutely. Such a good pet like you? So willing to serve? A pussy ready to be fucked suits you." Adelaide digs her fingers into my hips as she fucks up into me, hard and fast.

"Yes, ma'am."

She breathes out a laugh. "You've got a vice grip cunt. It almost makes me never want to stop being inside of you."

"Ah, fuck, Adelaide," I moan, desperate.

"You like that idea? Cockwarming for me whenever you're home? Letting me slip inside of you while I check over your work?"

I clench around her as she pounds me mercilessly. "Fuck, I- I'm close."

Adelaide "tsk"s and slows down. "Ask nicely."

I grit my teeth. "Please. Come inside me?"

"Nicer than that." She resumes her previous pace. I stroke myself sloppily, unable to hold back my noises of pleasure.

"Fuck, Gods, please, Adelaide, please come in me, fuck it deep into my cunt, make me come," I rasp out.

I can feel her grip on my hips tighten. "Okay, love."

My orgasm builds as her thrusts grow more frenetic. "I- fuck, pet- I'm coming-" she grunts into my ear.

I can feel her pulse inside of me and she gasps, losing her steady rhythm. I wrap my legs around her, making sure she's buried to the hilt while I rub myself. My muscles tense like I'm being squeezed in the palm of some pleasure god.

"Go ahead, come for me, honey." Adelaide says, breath hot against my ear. I vaguely register crying out as my orgasm hits me, all my senses fuzzed out in bliss.

Adelaide lays on top of me for a moment, catching her breath, as I come down from the orgasmic high.

"My back hurts." she mutters into the crook of my neck. "I might be getting too old for this."

"You're not the one on the solid wood table, y'know." I respond, and she chuckles.

"Oh, fuck off, you spring chicken." she says, straightening up. My legs dangle off of the table without her to anchor them. Her cock slides out of me with a pop, our combined fluids trickling onto the table. "You're cleaning that up, by the way."

I groan. "Fine, but give me a few minutes. My brain needs to find its way back from whatever planet you fucked it out to."

She presses a kiss to my cheek. "Thank you, pet."

Adelaide helps me stand up from the table, both of our legs temporarily shaky from exertion. Her hands are soft against mine and I smile.

12