All Comments on 'Miss Americana goes to the First Thanksgiving'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

I love this story concept! I found it extra erotic and arousing how you made Americana so sexy in that American flag bikini and her being the symbol of America and oppression of Native Americans (if you want to see it that way) getting gangbanged and creampied by Native American warriors. Of course, the USA didn't exist then and we're all viewing this from hindsight. I also like how you wrote an interracial story featuring Native Americans because they are so underrated. Keep up the good work!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Will; apologies for the delayed reply, I'm still learning my way around here and it took a bit to realize I couldn't post from the author's page. I'm really glad you enjoyed it, thank you very much for reading!

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceover 2 years ago

Just finished this story and quite enjoyed it! Just want to highlight the phrase "never-ending cornucopia of cock" as a fun one. Fun imagery throughout, and particularly enjoyed the going-away present Ms. A brought back with her. Was curious why you didn't "file the serial numbers off" on this one, until I realized the plot-significance of the As on Ms. A's outfit. Fun story!

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@MarkVSharp Hey! I'm so glad you responded! Do you do commissions? Since you have written a story about Native Americans I would totally love it if you can write an AMWF story featuring a sexy blonde white woman and a golden tan Asian stud. It can be anything really as long as it is AMWF. I would love it for Asian men to get some more representation. Please let me know what you think! Keep up the good work!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: NoComeupance - yes, the 'Scarlet Letter' plot point is what kept this a Ms A story, plus it seemed relatively likely to pass muster compared to most of my older stuff. That said, I think I'm probably going to end up creating a direct visual analog of Miss Americana anyways; there's a few other stories (vs the Matador and European Invasion specifically) that just work best if the 'main' heroine is explicitly USA-themed. So I'm thinking I'll try to copy 'has the flag on her butt' and also the A just in case, and then try to make everything else as different as possible. Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill: On commissions - I don't have much bandwidth to start anything from scratch right now, I'm juggling a lot of projects already. On AMWF - I do have a couple draft stories in that vein; however, both need significant work so my initial reaction was you would probably need to wait a while. HOWEVER... as it turns out I was in the middle of reworking an older story when I saw this and on taking a second look I think it would actually fit this very well, so… I just went ahead and did it. First pass is done but it will need a little more work; not sure when it will come out but probably within the next couple weeks. FYI, don't expect this kind of thing to be common going forward, my writing process is normally far too messy, this is a rare bit of serendipity. I went ahead and put an AMWF tag on the draft so it should be easy enough to find. Also I hope your tastes in ‘WF’s range from ‘Swedish blonde’ to ‘French brunette’ because that’s what you’re getting…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So would they have set Americana free had she stuck around? Had they accepted that she wasn't a witch before she Mysteriously disappeared? For that matter, did she win the pilgrim women over after going down on them?

And if you do another Americana story, will she be a mother?

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@MarkVSharp Hey thank you for replying and considering my idea! My idea for an AMWF story if it is even similar to any of your existing ideas or projects is something more related to your recent story "A Game of Stealth." I just read it and thought it was really hot. My idea is to replace the black criminal with maybe a notorious Asian gang or Triad/Yakuza leader and have all the other sexy superheroines go after him like before. Basically, keep all the same elements of the story except replace the black guy with an Asian guy. I would love to see Rebel Belle, Valiant Valkyrie, Katy Colt, and the Cosmic Cowgirl all get fucked by an Asian guy. However, something I would like you to change is to replace Vestal with Miss Americana and make Rebel Belle blonde, blue-eyed, and wearing a Confederate flag bikini/thong. You can even have her cap as the Rebel flag but it's up to you. I'd like the plot to be how the girls were told stories by racist white men that Asian men had tiny peckers and they discover that it isn't true and fall in love with GGC (Giant Golden Cock). So kind of the opposite of the racial and sexual dynamics of black men and BBC with white women discovering that Asian men are actually hung.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@MarkVSharp Also my taste in white women is actually the stereotypical Southern country girl or Southern belle: blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits, toned stomach, and big ass. Looks amazing in daisy dukes! I love Swedish blondes too.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous; those are all very good questions! I'll get answers to you shortly, don't have a lot of time now; I don't want to give a single-word reply to each, I'd rather provide a little more context than that. I will probably answer each in a separate post; not sure if they will come out of moderation in order so expect them in basically any order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No problem, i can wait. I would like to ask one more if that's ok.

Considering the importance of the children's lineage, will it be made public who the father is? Even though Americana might keep some details to herself.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Did Miss Americana win the pilgrim women over by going down on them? Answer: not quite 'won them over', more 'made them feel very conflicted/confused’. They still don't want her anywhere near their husbands or children, ever, and given the tight-knit nature of their society that’s always going to be a giant source of friction… but every time they think about her some very fond memories will bubble up. That said, they're not a hive mind, obviously, so the actual reality is a spectrum. At one end is a woman thinking, ‘eating us all out just proves she's an even more cunning harlot than we thought!' while on the other there is a woman thinking, 'I don't care what she was, I just wish she'd come back… and live in my house… and that my husband would leave…'

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Had they accepted she wasn’t a witch before she mysteriously disappeared? Yes, absolutely - I think this is very obvious. Because if you're a Puritan, even if you believe cold iron inhibits her powers, if you think a woman is in league with Satan the last thing you're going to do is put your penis between her teeth. "Bite" is a spell without material, verbal, or somatic components, after all. Like, I either elide over or hastily rationalize around this in a lot of my other stories in order to allow for raunchy mdom stuff (or explain it away by the dude being superhuman)... but in actual reality if you put your dick into a woman's mouth you had better be certain she really really likes you. Because if she doesn't like you she can inform you of that quite quickly, in a very direct and visceral way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing i find interesting is that this is technically only noncon on Miss Americana's end. As far as the Pilgrims and the Natives know, she's consenting. They wouldn't know that for her there is no choice since she doesn't want to alter the timeline.

Makes me wish time travel was used more often for these types of stories.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill_ A few things; just in general I'm probably not going to do the same scenario or a close approximation of it over again with different characters. If you really want that then it probably isn't too hard to take the existing story and just replace those specific elements. I generally come at a new story with either a scenario idea I haven't done before or a villain/opponent I haven't used before (broadly speaking).

That said, one of the two AMWF stories I've discussed previously is somewhat similar to Game of Stealth. That one involves a heroine waking up naked in her bed to find she's being burgled... and that the burglar is still in her room and has already discovered her costume. As you might imagine, things only get more intense for her from there. Issue with that one: I had a completed first draft done years ago and then lost it in a computer mishap; I was able to quickly recreate the outline level of the original and redid parts of it, but have never had the heart to redo the entire thing. Might see if I can bump it up the queue; to be honest unlikely any time soon, I have too much else going on.

Re: unfortunate sexual stereotypes of the Asian male being proved wrong; yes an element of that does come up in the story I am working on now. That said, when it comes to that sort of material I generally try to keep it to subtext; so expect it a bit more euphemistically like 'oh, we have nothing to fear from THEIR weapons!' -> 'oh, wow these guys are much better... equipped... than we thought...' kind of stuff.

Anyways, thanks for your patience; I think 'your' story is 2nd in queue - I can never say exactly since I don't know if I won't suddenly feel a very compelling desire to change something and Lit's review process introduces a semi-random extra delay, but I think this one and the one before it are both close to done at this point.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous; I am going to leave your very first question for last since I think it is the most complicated; I will probably end up answering it in multiple parts, actually. Your other two, for now:

Question: if I do another story, will Americana be a mother? Answer: no, probably not. Right now all the stories I am doing are not in continuity with each other; everything reverts back to a default setting between stories. I do have some material in the works that does maintain strict continuity as the stories progress; i.e. if someone gets pregnant in story 1 that keeps being true in story 2+. That series is set in a different 'universe' than this one, though, one that of necessity is a bit more grounded in terms of what can happen in it to keep things from going off the rails; big things still happen but they generally come more slowly rather than *BAM* okay we're doing time travel now, or *BAM* okay giant monster attack go. I have considered trying to do an in-continuity series with the Beachport superheroines, but that would be a series where they generally win every time (like a 'proper' comic book) and then probably have celebratory sex afterwards or something to keep the porn quota up; the idea would in part be to give them a chance to get some wins in so the stories where they get lose have more impact (at least in theory). That's just an idea right now though, which means 'LOL who knows, years away if ever' in terms of likely time frame.

Question: Will it be made public who the father is? Answer: no, in fact she will try to claim that they are adopted, both in public and to them. They will eventually learn the truth from Flag Girl, who Miss Americana will browbeat into keeping the secret but will be deeply conflicted and eventually give in and tell them everything; around the time the twins develop (*spoiler*) their own superpowers. This drives a wedge between the twins and Miss Americana, setting the stage for them becoming enemies...

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@MarkVSharp Hey thanks for replying. I kind of would like you to do my idea albeit it lacks originality but at least you won't have to work from scratch after your computer issue. I respect your decisions and will leave the story writing to you since you're the author and I'm only the reader and the one giving feedback. My only wish is that you take the existing story and just replace those specific elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Them having some wins so when they lose it feels impactful is a cool idea. It would make the villains defeating them more of a feat.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill_ I appreciate the sentiment. But my problem is mostly that I have way too many things I want to work on compared to the amount of time I have to work on them, so what time I do have available I generally want to work on something new. Plus, I don't really want to clog up Lit's queue with stories that are very similar to ones I already have out, when I could try to get something completely different out there.

Speaking of; I just submitted 'your' story for publication. Final title is 'The Princesses vs the Pirates'; it has an AMWF tag among others. I hope you enjoy it. That said... my Lit queue seems to be completely frozen these days. The edited version of Game of Stealth has been sitting at Pending for 15 days now without any action, feedback or information of any kind. The new story I submitted after that but before yours has been sitting for 6 days also without any response, which is not completely out of the norm but in combination with the earlier one is making me feel a little frustrated. So all this is saying, I have no idea when it will release but it's entirely in Lit's hands now.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill_ addendum: well speak of the devil, next new story prior to 'yours' is now scheduled to drop 1/26. Guess issue is just with the edit, I'll reach out and see if I can find out what if anything I need to do there. I'm also going to try out releasing a story in smaller installments to see if that helps keep things more consistent.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

@MarkVSharp Thank you so much! I'm still waiting for your stories to be published.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Me too. It has been 'pending' for almost a solid week now with no update. Overall everything I submit to NonCon lately sits forever. In the same time frame I have had stories submitted to Nonhuman approved very quickly, sometimes in less than 24 hours. I do not know why but it is a very clear trend. All I can say to do is wait, hopefully Lit releases it soon.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, just realized the probable reason: NC is getting crushed lately. It had 17 stories released yesterday, Nonhuman had 3. I don’t remember it being quite that lopsided in the past, wonder if something happened. Unfortunately, recommendation doesn't change: just be patient and hopefully it will release soon.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill_: making a lot of updates in a row, but eh. FYI, I submitted a Valentine’s Day contest story yesterday, also to NC, and it has already been approved to release tomorrow. I didn't realize they prioritize those though it makes sense. Your story is still sitting at pending. Apologies if I accidentally pushed it back further by submitting something else. I will let you know if there is any update.

To anonymous: haven't forgotten your last question, I will get to it. I wrote out a response in a separate document when I had a little downtime, but it ended up being pretty long. I thought about trying to edit it down but that would take more time, so I will probably post it in chunks over several installments.

IronWill_IronWill_over 2 years ago

A bit awkward and last-minute question but did you include creampies, breeding, and impregnation in your stories like the original? Would make the raceplay so much hotter lol.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@IronWill_: so first things first, good news, 'your' AMWF story got approved and is scheduled to drop in noncon tomorrow.

On content: so for my stories creampies are usually a given. Only exception I can think of off the top of my head; it hasn't made it here yet but I have a storyline that basically takes my usual noncon fare and flips it: puts a hung superhero into the clutches of a bunch of horny supervillainesses, who do sometimes make him use a condom or etc for their own reasons. But only sometimes.

Whether any consequences are specified depends on the story. Sometimes the story cuts out early enough to leave it ambiguous if the would-be sire is human (so we don't have the excuse of superfast mutant spawn or w/e), this is one of those I am afraid. Thanksgiving has time travel as an alternate excuse, that's not in play here. That said, discussion of pregnancy and the likelihood thereof does come up as a plot point, hard to say more without spoilers. You'll get to read it soon enough. Hopefully it's still enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First anon, just wanted to say thanks for answering my questions about the characters.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Question: So would they have set Americana free had she stuck around? Answer (part 1 of ?):

This one is going to be long since it’s a question about the future in a timeline that didn’t happen, so the answers are complex and contingent. Before we can even get started we need to establish a ‘how’ and ‘why’. So, for the sake of having a fixed scenario let us say that a villain suddenly bursts into the Professor’s laboratory, disposes of him and Flag Girl, and destroys the time machine in the process - and that Miss Americana hears all of this over her microphone. Since if the Professor survived to rebuild his machine he could re-contact her at that moment instantly, based on the fact this does not happen she can conclude that in her fixed future he is dead and she is stranded in the past. This also means that any chances of ‘preserving the time stream’ are now off the table - and she knows this and will behave accordingly. One of the reasons she does not stick around in the original story is that doing so is almost certain to radically alter history, which in turn creates a paradox - I never defined the exact ‘rules’ of time travel in this universe and I’m certainly not going to do so here in a side-comment, but let’s say for the sake of having anything else to talk about that this does not matter; without realizing it she was actually sent to an alternate dimension or something and the universe will not obliterate itself as a result of her creating a logical impossibility.

This is already pretty long so I’m going to cut it here… and we haven’t even really answered the question. I think in the future I’m going to have to be far less verbose with my answers, but for a one-time thing this is kind of fun so I’m going to continue this one until I’m at a natural stopping point.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer, part 2 of X.

Okay, time travel part taken care of. Now, onto the actual question. So, to start off: the Pilgrims certainly wouldn’t have freed her, regardless of their final opinion of her. They cannot risk angering Massasoit in any way whatsoever, if the Wampanoag and Plymouth had gone to war in 1621/22 it would have been over quickly and the Mayflower Compact would have roughly the same historical legacy as the word ‘Croatoan’ carved into a tree.

So the decision is entirely in Massassoit’s hands - and he is of course an actual historical figure so speculating on this is a little fraught. So just to say if any of what I am about to say about the 1600s-era Wampanoag is incorrect, and someone who is in a better position to speak on their behalf wants to correct me, by all means please do so; that said please include a link to a verifiable source if possible as at the end of the day we are both just random names in an anonymous internet chat interface.

So, that said, during the actual story Massassoit is being offered a diplomatic gift from his allies, so the choice to accept that gift is fairly natural IMO, and any violations of his own mores in the name of getting his dick wet can be written off as diplomatic necessity (and he is, after all, still a straight male, I personally think it would be unrealistic if having a dripping pussy waved in his face didn’t make him bend any rules necessary for him to get all up in and tap that).

However, while it is true that per Brewster they did not follow ‘Christian’ virtues the natives did of course have their own sexual morals; generally speaking premarital sex was no great shame but adultery was taken very seriously. Most of society practiced monogamy, but high chiefs like Massassoit were polygamous for diplomatic reasons - basically marrying ‘princesses’ from multiple other tribes as a way of sealing alliances, in the same bit of convergent evolution that has appeared in human cultures throughout time and all over the globe.

He almost certainly has at least one wife; he’ll end up having five kids although the first of them is born shortly after the First Thanksgiving. So, I think the only way Massassoit justifies getting his dick wet, long-term, is to take her back with him and present her to his court as his ‘diplomatic bride’ from those strange white people he made a treaty with (with gangbang chalked up to ‘weird foreigners have weird customs, when doing diplomacy you follow your hosts’ lead’). AFAIK taking of ‘brides’ in warfare was commonplace throughout the region at the time, so the fact she is chained up/under duress would not have been exceptional. So no, in the final analysis I don't think he'll let her go; I think he takes her back to his people and marries her.

This covers intent; will he even be able to? Long enough already on this one, we’ll explore that next post.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer part 3 of ?. Okay so, all the proceeding was of course assuming anyone is in a position TO free her. If she still has her belt she can break free herself, and then if she knows preserving history is already off the table then basically nobody can force her to do anything so it is up to her what happens, which is out of the bounds of the original question. But assuming someone does take her belt before she recovers (not unlikely; it’s a big shiny gold thing on her waist it’s going to attract attention), then I’d say she gets led away and then is formally married to Massassoit. Oh, also, as an aside Massassoit is actually his title; dude’s name was Ousamequin. Bit like Genghis Khan vs Temujin. Anyways.

Now, to be clear - that’s doesn’t mean she’s going to kneel at his feet all day. That wasn’t a luxury their economic base could support; she would be expected to work, mostly tending to the crops with his other wives as well as doing household chores. They probably do keep the chain on her for a while, though, since they’ve certainly overheard enough from the Pilgrims to know she was considered dangerous and potentially supernatural.

Enough for now; I think I’ve answered the original question but I’m going to keep going for at least one more post after this to talk about the consequences of all that just because hey why not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks, this is a "fun what if?"

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer Part 4 of ? What happens then?

Okay, so, first off: since she was ovulating, she’s got about two weeks before she realizes her period is late. Planned Parenthood won’t exist for roughly 300 years, so she knows she’s keeping it (she won’t know it's twins yet, obviously). She has no clue who the father is but the desire of pretty much everyone involved is going to be to declare that of course it’s obviously Massassoit’s so they’ll probably settle on that. She’s his wife so it’s a legitimate (multiple) birth, so she’s now mother to two of his sons.

Meanwhile, the Wampanoag have several cultural features she’ll probably quite like, actually: compared to contemporary European cultures it's relatively egalitarian, though in part out of economic necessity (women were the primary crop-growers and therefore provided the majority of the calories, so they had significant economic leverage). It’s a matriarchal and matrilineal society; Massassoit was theoretically elected by a council of exclusively female elders (though in practice it does seem the position was frequently hereditary; in real life when he died his son took over - and promptly declared a war that sorely tested a much larger Massachusets Bay Colony that had over a thousand trained militia ready, forcing it to abandon significant tracts of settlement; which is how we know if that had happened fifty years earlier the Pilgrims would have lasted about as long as a toddler trying to fight the Hulk). Anyways, by contrast contemporary European cultures are, by her standards, ludicrously patriarchal, so escaping probably isn’t that attractive a prospect anyways. She certainly doesn’t have much personal fondness for the Puritans at this point. Since Tisquantum isn’t going to be around much, having other duties, and dies of sickness shortly in any case, Massassoit is also going to be one of the few people she can actually talk to. She’s his wife so they’re going to be boning regularly, at least up until the last trimester or so, and he’s a bronzed god with a big dick she clearly gets off on being fucked by.

This is all a way of saying, in my opinion? Within a few months, at the birth of the twins at the latest, she falls in love with Massassoit, begins to actively assimilate, and basically joins up. This is actually not at all unrealistic: pretty much all the North Eastern North American native cultures practiced very ready cultural assimilation, absorbing members of other groups quite freely. Quite a few white people joined up with the natives and many when 'rescued' didn't want to leave. This phenomenon gave rise to a pretty racist genre of sensationalist literature (the 'captivity narrative') but it's still a well documented fact.

(Note this level of assimilationism is probably partially because the natives were all living in the midst of what was basically a Mad Max post-apocalypse where any surviving people were very precious, but regardless of the cause it was still generally true.)

What happens after that? Well… more thoughts on that next time. It goes places, to say the least.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer, Part 5 of ?

Okay, so, to recap at this point Miss Americana has married Massassoit, given birth to twins, and said ‘fuck it, I like these guys better, they’re my people now’. She’s also discovered the hard way that even though they are supposedly her ancestors, she is effectively even more of an alien being among the Puritans than she is among the natives. So what then?

Well, once its clear she’s fully on-board this ‘being a Wampanoag’ thing - and as mentioned in the answer to an earlier question, frequently sucking Massassoit’s dick is going to be both something she’s going to want to do anyways (especially once she’s far enough along that actual sex gets too awkward and dangerous) and is also something that is practically designed to win a man’s trust very very quickly. Uh, just a pointer to you ladies out there, in case you, you know… needed it. You can thank me later!

Where was I? Oh, yeah, once she’s clearly ‘on their side’ at some point somebody’s going to give her her belt back to her. Also, probably her bikini, since they would have taken that too - since it was on her at the time of her presentation it is clearly part of the ‘gift’.

Now, of course, Miss Americana knows how real history goes. At some point, during pillow talk - certainly by the time she 'converts' but possibly even before if she’s careless - she’s going to spill the beans on that whole ‘your sacred spaces all become parking lots, sorry’ thing that’s coming on down the ol’ turnpike. At this point everyone is going to go, "well, sorry, Massassoit, we know you were trying your best with that ‘being nice to the white people’ plan but now we all know where that leads, so… uh, how about we try something else?"

As far as I know, the historical Wampanoag didn’t use women warriors, at least not on offensive raids. But when they find out what they have on their hands - i.e. that she’s literally bulletproof and has the strength of twenty men - I think they’ll make an exception.

You may now have an inkling where this is all headed. We’ll get there, next time.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer, Part 6 of ?

Okay, so, we now have a Native American group in roughly 1630 that: A) knows what is about to happen if they play per historical script, and B) has a warrior queen who is immune to bullets.

So, you can probably guess where this is all headed, but let’s play it out anyways.

Oh, and one item: I am aware that the following gets a little ‘white saviory’. In my meager defense on that point, while I’m going to be focusing on her as she’s the main element of change introduced to the system, ultimately Brenda is not really in charge for any of the following except maybe what happens at specific battles she is present at. At the end of the day she is little more than a very useful weapon system that is being exploited and/or deployed. Anyways…

Now, in my strategic estimation, they probably won’t go apeshit on the Puritans right away. There’s still a peace treaty in place, after all, and besides, securing the flanks first will be important. Besides there’s probably enough inherent mistrust they won’t want to send her up against ‘her’ people right away, better to test her against other native groups first. And she’ll be fine with that because, while the Puritans become too much to handle eventually, that’s a timeframe of decades, so while they can’t afford to waste it they do still have some time.

So as they go to war with their various neighbors - which happened constantly, so there’ll be plenty of opportunities - she’ll be sent out with the war parties as a test. She has no grudge against these people, but, knowing the magnitude of the storm that is about to sweep in from the other side of the Atlantic, she is also aware that disunity is a luxury none of them can afford at this particular point. And she doesn’t have to kill anyone to defeat them or even really hit them, just wade through them and seize their weapons as their attacks bounce off her harmlessly until they give up and beg to swear fealty.

And she’ll definitely do so wearing her bikini FYI; this is actually a real world case of the ‘excuse’ I usually use for why the heroines are wearing so little. If someone kicks your ass while wearing a suit of full-body armor, you might think that if you can get the armor off them you can still win. If a woman kicks your ass while wearing a thong, it’s time to just give up and do what she says. At least then you get to look at her in the thong, which is better than being beat up. Another tip for you ladies out there, I hope you’re taking notes. Again you can thank me later.

I’m distracted for some reason, going to cut this here. Will pick it up again next installment.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Question: Will they free Miss Americana if she does not vanish? Answer, Part 7 of 7!

Where was I? Oh, right. So, anyways, they probably crush the neighboring confederacies one by one, very quickly, and bring them into one big alliance. And then, at last, the time will come. The treaty is no great matter - there were incidents constantly that in real life had to be perpetually smoothed over, they just use any of them as an excuse.

Which is all to be said, that… where this leads is that having sent her off into the forest a few years later the Puritans see Miss Americana coming back at them - with a gigantic native army at her back. They have no chance. Since her ethics won’t permit a massacre, Miss Americana probably allows anyone who agrees to play nice to go into the deep interior to resettle - widely separated - but demands all the rest return back across the sea on the next arriving ship. And they won’t be able to refuse.

And then, since the Europeans have no answer to her, they do it to the next colony, and then the next, and the next. She can’t be everywhere, and she won’t live forever, so the colonists do probably get a foothold elsewhere eventually, far away from her ‘home base’. But they’ll still be in a position to present a far more united front than existed historically; basically Tecumseh two hundred years early.

Also, while not the sharpest tool in the shed, Brenda can probably get up to at least a little New England Yankee in King Arthur’s Court thing (which will not exist in her universe since she just made sure New England Yankees won’t either), which should help them out too. Like even just mentioning ‘hey, yo, germ theory is a thing look into it’ is a huge boost for 16 fucking 30.

So, the result is that at least the modern North Eastern United States will remain an independent Native state. But, since it was the one symbol at the head of every army, worn by the strange ‘goddess’ that started it all?

Well… by a very odd quirk of history, it will probably still be flying the same flag.

You know…

Just shaped a little differently.

Okay, I’ll admit… that was a loooong way to go for a little panty joke. If you actually stuck with me for all of that, well, thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks you for indulging my questions, you really went above and beyond. This was a cool what if and the one where she gave birth in the present day was a nice epilogue.

I hope you'll do another Ms. Americana/Brenda story some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...