Miss Bradbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Sally survived the remainder of her ordeal she could not afterwards remember, but survive it she did. Her wrists and ankles were finally released and she was left, her body racked with sobs, still lying face down on the bench, her bottom twitching in a series of involuntary spasms.

Miss Bradbury ordered Timms to leave and then told the assembled girls to return to their dormitories and prepare for bed. Matron helped Sally to her feet and led her off to the dispensary where she applied soothing ointment to her battered rear.

Many of the girls found it difficult to sleep that night. Listening to Sally being thrashed had been a traumatic experience, but for many of them it was also strangely exciting and some even found that they had become uncomfortably wet between the legs.

Sally herself, as she lay on her stomach striving for sleep was filled with bitterness and resentment against Miss Bradbury. She would certainly have been even more resentful had she been able to witness an act of breath-taking hypocrisy in which her headmistress was, at that very moment, engaged. Miss Bradbury was reclining in an armchair in her sitting room with her legs apart. She had pulled up her skirt to reveal her underwear - long silk bloomers that were fastened with elastic just above the knee - and was applying the little silver vibrator that she had so recently confiscated from Sally to the silken gusset between her thighs.

For the first time in her life Mavis Bradbury was experiencing the joy of sexual release.

12