Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 08

Story Info
Cassie's shocking homecoming.
1.4k words
4.19
3.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

Cassie was exhausted. She and her family had been with her grandmother at the hospital until her grandmother had passed.

Cassie and her family had stayed in her grandmother's home until after the funeral which took place in less than a week after they had arrived. It had been a week of heartbreak and anxiety for Cassie.

Not only had Cassie just lost her grandmother, but she had frantically wanted to make contact with Miss Clemar - somehow. Her phone was broken, relatives and others were always around. Until they landed back home, she had no way to make contact her teacher.

She certainly was not going to borrow one of her parents' phones for the task she had planned. Miss Clemar, and Cassie's plans for her, sadly, would have to wait until after her return home to continue what she had begun.

Little did Cassie know - she couldn't have known - that Cassie's fantasy of sexual domination and intimacy with Miss Clemar had been derailed by someone who did not have a crush on her teacher. No, Josie was someone who had no qualms about pushing Miss Clemar further into submission than Cassie ever would have imagined or dared to even try. Kindness to Miss Clemar was not on Josie's mind.

On the way home from the airport, Cassie was finally united with a new phone after a quick stop at a local phone store. Her old one was not repairable.

Fortunately for Cassie, she would finally be able to make contact with Miss Clemar from her computer at home. Minutes after arriving home, and scurrying away to her room, she sent an email to Miss Clemar.

It wasn't until after the email was sent that Cassie would finish the set up of her new phone. Luckily for her, she also had her phone fully backed up and was able to all her settings and content. Most importantly, her backup included the screenshots she had saved from Miss Clemar's phone - the phone that Miss Clemar had dropped in the bathroom and found its way into Cassie's possession ever so briefly.

For the first time in a week, Cassie was feeling settled in the privacy of her own space. After an hour of texting and catching up with her friends, Cassie returned back to her computer. She had already checked the email account she had created to communicate anonymously with Miss Clemar.

Cassie was surprised when she hadn't seen any new email responses from Miss Clemar. Nothing since before Cassie had left. This was odd, she thought to herself.

Right away, she wrote and sent another email, quickly explaining that she had been away on an urgent matter, and was unable to make contact for the past several days. Cassie reaffirmed in the email that she needed to hear from Miss Clemar.

Cassie had planned out in her mind and was ready to setup her first one-on-one private meeting. Up until the week before, Miss Clemar had been doing the kinky little tasks that Cassie had given her and she had been quick to reply to any messages Cassie sent.

Cassie inquired as to the outcome from the task several days ago, when Miss Clemar was to have left her panties in the bathroom at school. Cassie was curious as to their fate since she was unable to see her plan through that day.

By now the sun had set and it was getting dark outside. Cassie turned out the lights in her bedroom and went over to look out her window towards Miss Clemar's house, across the street and only a couple houses down from her own.

From the dark of her second story bedroom and aided by the high-powered binoculars she borrowed from her dad, (for use when he occasionally attended the race track) Cassie had a very close-up view along the front and one side of her teacher's house. Her vantage point was unique. High enough that the shrubbery in front of Miss Clemar's house did not block her view, as it would have from the street or other neighboring homes. This was not the first time Cassie used the binoculars for this purpose, but nothing ever exciting had happened before.

Inside Miss Clemar's house, the lights were on. Her teacher was home. What Cassie saw next caused her great anxiety and at the same time, excitement. Faint and somewhat obscured by the unaided eye, the lightweight curtains were no match to the binocular's magnification.

Inside the house, Cassie could see two distinct outlines of bodies in the front room. Although not completely clear, Cassie could tell one body - clearly that of Miss Clemar - was bent over at the waist, leaning forward onto the arm of the couch. Her teacher, although clothed, was in what appeared to be just a bra, and a pleated school skirt. The skirt was pulled up, exposing her teacher's bare ass.

Most shocking, Cassie could see Miss Clemar, her teacher had something in her mouth. Could it be? Was it a pair of panties?

The other unrecognizable person, although fully clothed, was standing to the side and behind her teacher. She clearly was swinging her arm - possibly a paddle or some similar object, was striking the exposed ass of Miss Clemar who was leaning on the couch.

Over and over the arm swung. Occasionally, the swinging would pause and the mystery person behind Miss Clemar would step closer. With her free hand, the unidentified woman, would caress the bare skin of for a minute or so, before resuming the paddling once again.

Cassie drew in her breath as she continued to be mesmerized by the sight before her. As she watched the scene unfold in front of her, the person administering the blows to her teacher began to feel familiar, someone known to her. With a gasp, the recognition set in. It was that Josie. Josie who sat at the back of the class and never had anything good to say about anyone. Cassie stayed clear of her. Josie was trouble.

What the fuck was Josie doing with Miss Clemar? Cassie watched on.

It seemed an eternity that Cassie was at her window, watching across the street. Watching as Miss Clemar held her position at the couch and was repeatedly punished by Josie, when suddenly, Josie put the paddle down, stepped closer to her teacher and reached her left hand between the legs of her still, bent over teacher. Cassie couldn't see exactly what was happening, but the arm of Josie was moving. Rubbing, while her right hand caressed the, what must be very tender and red ass, of Miss Clemar. Miss Clemar stared straight ahead, Never looking behind her. Panties hanging from her mouth.

As the hand between her legs kept moving, Cassie could tell that Miss Clemar was beginning to move in sync with the hand rubbing her. Although Cassie wished she could hear what was being said, Cassie could tell that Josie was constantly speaking to her victim. It was only a minute or two, the movements became more pronounced, and there was no question Miss Clemar was now eagerly accepting the treatment Josie gave her.

Suddenly, Cassie saw Miss Clemar's body arch. For the first time since Cassie began her stealthy observation, Miss Clemar raised her head up, and her body arched and shook. Josie did not let up, not even after the body of the teacher slumped forward into the arm of the chair. Josie's hand moved even more rapidly, as Miss Clemar struggled beneath her.

Slowly, Miss Clemar seemed to settle in, regaining her posture and previous pose. Back up to the half bend, arms back on the couch, as Josie continued to rub, but more slowly. Increasing the more gentle rubbing on Miss Clemar's ass with her right hand. Within a few minutes, Miss Clemar was once again pushing, moving her ass in rhythm, towards the assailing hand of Josie, still firmly between the teacher's legs. There was no doubt that Miss Clemar was actively accepting of her fate.

By now, Cassie's left hand had dropped between her own legs, underneath her leggings. Aroused by the action before her. She watched for the second time as Miss Clemar arched and slumped once more into the couch. This time, Josie had stopped, removing her hands from the flesh of the teacher. Something was being said by Josie, as Miss Clemar lay motionless.

Turning from the couch, Cassie could see that Josie was leaving. Moments later, Jodie appeared, exiting Miss Clemar's house and heading the opposite way down the sidewalk, into a parked car, and drove off.

It was five minutes later before Miss Clemar rose from her couch, turned out the lights and was out of sight. It was then that Cassie came.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers