All Comments on 'Miss Ellen'

by icedragonmo3

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
an epic!

where can I find a Miss Ellen for myself!!!!!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
What a saga! Brilliant!

This is one of the most imaginative fully realized transformation stories I have ever read. Wow! This is more of a novella than a story and it is brilliant. I have tagged you as a favorite author on this work of genius alone.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of best stories I've read

Great story , hopefully we get chapter two.

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
10 out of 5 star

This type of wonderful stories I read once in years . Thank you for writing this.

wallace99wallace99over 4 years ago
Amazing

Hope there is a sequel at some point. I would love to read another chapter about Miss Ellen and her harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mechanics

Is James/Holly's devotion and reaction to praise from Ellen a function of their personality and history, or does Ellen have some novel mental power over those in her presence/who have partaken of her fluids?

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3over 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Honestly, I debated explaining that for quite some time. I ended up going with the mechanic of 'The Noodle Incident', because whatever you (the reader) thinks the reasoning is, is going to be the preferable way for the story to work for you. When I read it, it's James/Holly's need for security meeting Ellen's sheer size and authority.

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Loved it

At the start i had my doubts, but am i glad i read on, i hope there wil be another chapter, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is just plain good writing. Even without the erotica, it’s a compelling story. Hands down. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
incredibly good!

such admirable devotion!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Evrythings large

Although a little long I couldn't stop reading the story after a bit. While it's a little hard to believe, it is very imaginative and intriguing. Wasn't real crazy about the way Ellen held on to James hair while he serviced her, it seemed to be more of a control issue than letting him show her his devotion and willingness.

Boy, would I love to have a pair of Ellen's nylon panties. Probably could use them as a blanket to sleep under. Like I said, everything's large. The largest panties I've collected some size 14 panties granny panties, which are twice the size of what I wear, so her panties must be huge, LOL.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

dagonedagoneabout 4 years ago
Erotic, yet so innocent

I'm not sure if innocence can go with erotic in the same sentence, but I enjoyed the read immensely. Am almost sad the story of Miss Ellen and Holly is over. Would love to read more as the author has a wonderful way with words. Stirred my loins along with my brain. Thanks and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wasn’t sure if this was my kind of story but after falling in love with your longer chapter driven stories, I gave this a try and thought it was excellent. You allowed the flaws in the characters to not only show but to shine and make them more endearing due to those flaws and the way that they managed to overcome those flaws. I guess I shall spend the next few days/weeks reading everything else you have written on Literotica and see what other gems I can enjoy.

Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely the best story on this site.

I cant even put into words how much this story turned me on and enthralled me. This is like, my personal 50 shades of gray story. If you expanded this into a full on book, I would absolutely buy it. I want more!

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This is an amazing story, I must say. Extremely erotic, and I love wholesome, gentle domination. I wonder how hot a story of Holly training a new servant's holes for her mistress would be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Finally, somebody who knows how to really write erotic fiction. Well done.

WeezyfWeezyfabout 3 years ago

So there is one person in the world that was kind and interested in you and having financial difficulties and you decide to hire him as your sex slave.. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I needed this story. I empathize with Miss Ellen in her larger stature causing her to be self conscious. She struggles with leaving home to interact with the general public and I do too. I seek to be adored, understood, and cared for in a similar manner. The intimate encounters were well written. Lots of care was taken while describing the closeness, passion and familiarity. Thank you.

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvralmost 3 years ago

Amazing! I honestly wish. Was in Holly’s shoes.

Monalott69Monalott69almost 3 years ago

I have been on this site for awhile now and doing a lot of reading, this story really hit a home run. Excellent work developing the characters, enough details to make it erotic. Excellent job

mammoetmammoetabout 2 years ago

reading it again, i'm still hoping for another chapter

MadMausMadMausabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. It is longer than most stories I have seen but it's not drawn out and unnecessarily wordy. Wonderful characters that I just enjoyed reading about.

At the end I was wishing people like Miss Ellen was real and that I could find myself in her service as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericedragonmo3@icedragonmo3
10-1-2022 Wyex: The Cure was fraudulently reported for underage sex. Has been resubmitted. Someone is obviously either an uncareful reader or has an axe to grind, I think. For those who enjoy my style of writing, I do have two books on Kindle/Amazon. The Body Shaper by Rees...